The Hotel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his hand again and turned towards the bedroom, pulling him behind her as she walked through into the large room. She slipped her thin robe from her shoulders, allowing it to float to the floor just before she stepped up onto the four poster bed, laying her head back on the white pillow and gently spreading her legs.

Charles's eyes were drawn to the diamond stud that adorned her belly button and below it, the thick, black, pubic hair crowning her thighs. He began to unbutton his short sleeved blue shirt, allowing it to drop onto the carpet beside her robe. His shorts quickly followed and he stood patiently, his heavy erection pointing at the ceiling.

Venus cocked her finger, and as he stepped towards her, she sat up on the bed and turned so that she was facing the wall. She spread her legs apart and raised her hard, rounded buttocks. She turned her head to look back at him over her right shoulder, her soft brown eyes gleaming with arousal. She was already very wet and, having teased him all week, she was ready to grant him his deepest fantasy.

"Worth waiting for?" she asked again. "Come and get it......"

He could not believe the erotic vision staring him in the face. She was beyond his wildest dreams and she was offering herself to him. He moved quickly onto the bed, his hands grasping her firm buttocks and he lightly squeezed them in his big hands. He held his breath as he positioned himself, just in case she had another cruel surprise in store, but she made no effort to stop him.

He heard her gasping slightly as she felt him slide between her buttocks, and he eased just the head of his erect penis into her hot body, pausing before pushing deeper inside. Venus was moaning softly, her face against the pillow, and he began the slow, delicious thrusts into her body, his thighs slapping against her delightfully rounded buttocks.

Venus gasped in time with his movements, arching her body and thrusting back as he urgently pounded into her, eliciting grunts from each of them. They immediately established an urgent rhythm, knowing that time was short. They worked in tandem to extract the maximum friction and for a few minutes the only sounds were their sighs intermingled with the slapping noises of his body against her buttocks.

Eventually both their gasps increased in intensity, Charles now grasping her firm hips as he drove himself into her body, causing the undulating woman in front of him to let out a series of small screams as she approached her orgasm. Her satiny walls were clenching and unclenching feverishly, clamping back against the welcome shaft that continued to pound inside her.

They lost themselves to the lustful forces driving them on and Venus thrust her buttocks back demonically, almost knocking him backwards as she screamed again as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She wailed incoherently as the tremors wracked her nubile body, her first orgasm being immediately followed by a second as he continued to feverishly thrust into her.

All the pent up frustration of the week was being released and as her cries subsided, her wild and wanton face turned back to stare into his eyes. They both knew it was now his turn. Venus pushed her buttocks back against him, undulating herself on his ramrod stiff hardness as he resumed his frantic thrusts. After waiting so long, his body was determined to extract full value.

But eventually he could hold back no more, the tingling surge running from tip to toe meaning only one thing. He closed his eyes as she ground her curvy hips eagerly back into his body and then he was there, he had found his nirvanha.

The friction created by her backward thrusting movements on his manhood was sufficient to trigger his orgasm and he let out a long wail, digging his his trembling fingers into her soft thighs as he felt himself pulse one long rope of semen after another into her welcoming body.

"Worth waiting for?" she asked one final time.

*

Tommy and Gina...

The sexual tension in the air that morning had been overpowering. Whilst Gary and Gina were looking for the space to finish what they had started, Gina had slept on it overnight and decide that she was going to give herself to Tommy today. She had now experienced three orgasms with him and with them due to leave the island later that afternoon, she knew she wanted to go through with the real thing. She had made love to Gary last night, but she had to admit it had been Tommy she was thinking about. She had wondered how to engineer time with him but eventually the opportunity fell into her lap.

Toni complained of a headache and retired to her room, saying that she needed to get some rest before their flight home. The truth was she wanted Gary with a burning intensity and the fact that she and Tommy had made love last night had done nothing to take the edge of her hunger. Her headache was a ruse and she hoped Gary had sufficient sense to take advantage.

He did. When Gina had suggested that the three of them left the pool area and find a place back down on the beach for a few final hours of sun, he had excused himself and said that he wanted to go for a long walk and find some scenery to sketch. That gave Tommy the opportunity to suggest that he would accompany Gina and within half an hour the two of them were lying in their secluded spot by the trees, the scene of Tommy's fall and their subsequent mutual masturbation.

With the erection of a wind break, strategically positioned, they had a relatively secure area away from any prying eyes. She decided she was not going to make it easy for Tommy, but that she was going to allow him to fuck her. After all, they would be flying home later that afternoon and this might be their last opportunity.

After around half an hour and their third beer, she casually commented, "I'm impressed."

"Oh, yes? Impressed with what?"

She laughed, throwing her head back, her long blonde hair billowing and softly landing back on her shoulders as she did so.

"Your restraint," she softly responded.

He grinned. "Well, the way I see it, its Gina three orgasms, Tommy one. You owe me two!"

She laughed again. "Oh, counting are we?"

"Maybe," he responded, staring into her blue eyes.

"Want to go for four?" she boldly asked.

His eyes widened. He certainly did, but was not prepared to stop there.

"Only if you're willing to return the favour."

She stared at him, her enticing blue eyes suddenly full of intent.

"Okay," she softly said.

Unsure how serious she was, he edged his body over to hers and planted two soft kisses on the delicious breasts that were overflowing her too small top. She moaned slightly and he eased his body upwards, pulling her head to his for a long lingering kiss. One of her hands snaked behind his neck and she held him there as they entering into a second long, slow kiss whilst she provocatively rubbed her breasts against his chest.

He moaned into her mouth as her tongue played with his and then she deepened the kiss, becoming more frantic as she licked and sucked at his lips. Her urgency was infectious and as her sensuous lips played with his, he reached down to caress her breasts, pulling the blue bikini top down to expose them and tweaking her hard nipples. He kneaded the firm globes, feeling the hardened tips burning into his palms.

She reached behind her to unhook and then discard the top, making her intentions clear. There were no inhibitions this time. She felt him push her down onto her back and as he did, his tongue found her ear.

"Number four coming up," he whispered, just before he pulled his tongue lazily from her wet ear and slid it back to her breasts again.

But this time he did not stop there. He continued downwards, his lips leaving a trail of wet kisses down her stomach. His fingers accompanied him and she gasped as she felt him tug at her tiny bottoms, the smallest she could find to wear today. He pulled them down to expose the short, vertical stripe of tight blonde curls and even as he was easing her legs apart, she was urgently kicking them away from her feet.

They both needed this and as she opened up to him, his mouth immediately attacked her vulva, honing in on her twin labia, alternately licking, probing and sucking in line with the deep moans he heard from above him.

"Right there," she moaned, while her hands found his head and held it there, tight against her.

He curled his tongue-tip upwards, encouraged by her gasps and moans, with the feather like jerks of her body telling him all he needed to know. He gleefully swirled his tongue over and around her sweet sex-button, her loud groans becoming ever more audible and for a moment he wondered if they could be heard.

At that moment, Gina didn't care. She could feel her excitement mounting as Tommy's mouth and darting tongue expertly stimulated her, and she eased open her aching legs further to grant him better access, tightly gripping his hair. Her thrusting thighs pressed tight against him as she began to approach her destination and it was when his lips sucked her tiny pink clitoris inside his eager mouth, that she came.

Her body jerked uncontrollably as his mouth, lips and tongue took her over the edge and she wrapped both legs around his back, crossing and locking her feet to hold him in position against her thrusting hip movements. His eager tongue continue to fuck her throughout her orgasm, continuing until at last the sensations subsided and she fell back.

"That was.... so fucking good," she eventually purred.

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was his thrusting manhood, inches away from her mouth. Without even looking at him, she pushed him flat on his back, his hard body half on and half off his blanket.

"Gina..." he began to say but her mouth was already on him.

She devoured his ramrod stiff hardness, immediately deep throating him and sending a surge of arousal through his loins.

"Fucking hell, Gina..." he started, but she cut him off, her mouth briefly leaving his erect shaft.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she gasped, her eyes wide with lust.

She ran her long sensual tongue up and down the shaft, lathering every single inch of his hardness, before her full lips took him inside again, deep throating him once more as her hands pinned his thrusting hips down against the hot sand. He looked down at the erotic sight working on him, her cheeks billowing as she swallowed every inch.

His fingers moved down to cup and gently knead her right breast, his thumb rubbing gently over her dark tip until it was so hard it refused to bend. She looked up to meet his stare, whilst continuing to take his entire length inside her amazing mouth. He grunted, pulling his hand away from her breast and lying flat on the sand, thrusting his hips against her face as he began to feel his orgasm approach.

Gina felt it to, and pulled away. But before he had an opportunity to object, she had slid across his body and lowered herself onto his stiff hardness, guiding him inside. He was thrusting upward even as her undulating hips had begun to rotate against him, the two of them beginning to rut like animals.

He raised his hands to her bouncing, jutting breasts, holding their fullness as they bucked against each other. "When did you decide..." he began to ask, but she leant down and stopped him with a swift kiss.

"Shut up and keep fucking me," she whispered, her breath coming in short, rapid gasps.

"Me fucking you? I thought it was the other way around," he gasped.

"Not for too much longer," she groaned, her voice hoarse. "I'm nearly there..."

Her confession saw him renew his efforts, thrusting under her like a bucking bronco, almost throwing her up into the air, his hard shaft nearly coming free each time before she sank back down on him again.

"Wait," she gasped. "Stop moving..."

He did and she gave a long, low growl, leaning forwards and kissing him again whilst her buttocks began to speed up against him, tiny, short, fucking movements that took her to her climax. Her body was trembling violently, her orgasm electrifying her entire being as she continued to churn her hips down on him in an urgent vibrating motion.

Her continuing shuddering hip movements were enough to see him home too and with a loud groan he thrust his hips upward one last time, his feet digging into the sand as his legs supported her body. He could hold back no longer and he felt his body shudder seconds before he erupted.

*

Gary and Toni...

Waiting until Tommy and Gina were ready to make their way to the beach, Gary told them he was going to his room to collect his sketching materials and that he would see them later in the afternoon. But it took him a while to leave the pool, his wary eyes watching the two of them make their way towards the sand until he was sure they would not be turning back. Only then did he softly turn and make his way upstairs.

In his room, he collected his sketchpad and pencil and covered the short distance to the connecting door. He put them on top of a dresser and gently turned the gold handle, hoping against hope that Toni had unlocked the door. She had! He found opened it slightly, and momentarily left it ajar whilst he quickly removed his shorts, before collecting his pad and pencil and slipping into her room.

His eyes widened when he saw her lying in the same pose as yesterday, her enticing, green eyes watching him as he made his way from the door to the bed.

"I thought you'd never come," she softly said.

"I came last night thinking about you," he responded, his eyes challenging her.

She smiled, easing her legs slightly further apart, the movement drawing his eyes to her wonderful thick bush of curly, light brown pubic hair.

"Now then... where were we?" he whispered, looking down at his own erection and taking a step towards the bed.

She shook her head. "Finish the sketch, first."

His eyes began to smile. "I have done."

Hers widened. "How? When?"

"Last night when Gina was soaking in the bath. All I had to do was close my eyes and there you were, at the front of my mind. I could remember every detail."

"Show me," she softly said.

He did, opening the page and handing the pad to her. This time she did move, sitting up on her elbows and taking her time to scrutinise the drawing. Her eyes turned to his a couple of times before reverting to the sketch again. Eventually, she put the pad down beside her on the bed.

"I don't think I've seen anything as beautifully erotic in my life as that sketch," she softly gasped, her breathing a little stilted. "Thank you."

"And I don't think I've seen anything as beautifully erotic in my life, as you lying on the bed in that pose," he responded.

He looked down at his manhood, standing out proud from his body.

"This is how you make me feel," he simply said.

Toni smiled a warm smile. "Where are Tommy and Gina?" she asked.

"Down on the beach."

"Good, then we have time," she purred. "We can do anything you want except fuck."

His eyes narrowed. "Except fuck?"

She nodded, very slowly, slipping a finger between her full, pink lips.

He was taken aback and felt a little miffed. This was not the way it should be. "And what if I decide that I should just leave right now?"

"Because I said we can't fuck?"

He nodded.

"Your choice," she said.

She held his eyes but slowly began to spread her legs, her hand running down her stomach and stopping just above her pubic hair. Her movements were unbelievably erotic and despite himself, his eyes were drawn again to the neatly trimmed bush of dark hair between her golden thighs. Once she had his eyes on her, her fingers slipped downwards between the hair, immediately teasing her clitoris into slithering from its hood.

She closed her eyes and began to moan and he could restrain himself no longer. He sank onto the bed, a hand on each of her spread-eagled thighs and lowered his mouth to the prize before it. He flicked out his hard tongue and tasted Toni's juicy vulva, slowly lapping upwards between the twin labial lips before finishing at her now shining clitoris.

"So good, Gary," she dreamily moaned, her fingers in his hair encouraging him on. He heard her gasp as he slowly lapped at her juices, her body jerking on the bed as if receiving an electrical shock. Her hands tightened on his hair, her hips now beginning to undulate against his teething mouth.

"That's so good, baby" she cooed as his hard tongue starting to bring her to the boil.

Her hands moved to her breasts, pulling at her erect, dark nipples, augmenting the sensations coming from her fiery core where Gary's eager to please mouth seemed intent on slaking her blaze. Driven on by a combination of her lustful moans and fingers in his hair, he alternated between sliding his hard, long tongue inside the her and slipping it along the length of her honeyed vulva to her expectant clitoris.

Each change of direction elicited further moans and an increase in the pace at which she lifted her hips against his mouth. Her gasps came faster and louder as she felt her orgasm building inside her, her fingers caressing her own aching nipples as his mouth made love to that most private part of her body. She looked down, spellbound, as Gary grasped her quivering thighs and pulled her closer against his hungry mouth and pleasuring tongue.

"So good, Gary," she gasped. "So good! Make me cum, baby.... I'm nearly there."

Instead, he pulled away and watched as her eyes opened, a bewildered look on her face.

"We can do anything but fuck," he said. "And you can do anything but cum."

Her green eyes screwed up in disbelief she began to sit up, pushing him away.

"In that case..." she began, her temper rising.

It seemed as if she was about to dismiss him and he knew this was about to become a battle of wills. He grabbed her ankles and tipped her backwards on the bed and before she could object his mouth found its way between her thighs again, this time immediately seeking out her swollen clitoris. When he took the little nubbin inside his mouth, teasing it with small but intense sucking motions, he heard he gasp and stop struggling.

Her perfectly shaped feet pushed downwards against the bedcovers, thrusting her urgent hips towards his mouth as his hard and highly skilled tongue worked against her shiny clitoris. The combination of small flicks of his tongue and long sucks of his mouth set off the vibrations that threatened to take her over that delicious edge towards orgasm.

Just as he felt, and heard, her begin to reach her destination, he pulled away, again stopping her fractionally short from completing her journey.

"You bastard..." she gasped. "I was nearly there..."

"Okay..." he said. "Me first, then you..."

He lay on his side and pulled her head to his impressive manhood and she immediately responded, raising herself on her elbows to take him inside her mouth. He moaned at the contact, running his hand through her tresses, the gold highlights in her hair adding to the eroticism of the scene.

"Careful..." he whispered.

He smiled as his words drove her on to renew her efforts, presumably thinking that if she made him climax he was less likely to want to fuck her and would satisfy her with his tongue. But he had to admit, she was very skilled at what she was doing.

She looked upwards and saw his eyes half close in pleasure as she tightened her lips around his pulsating flesh. Her eager tongue continued its work as his strong hand took hold of her head, his fingers entwining themselves in the silky hair. She expertly built up and then slowed the pace, expertly beginning to bring him to the boil.

He knew he had to be careful and almost lost it as she pulled back on the pulsating hardness until just the tip remained in her mouth and then greedily swallowed three quarters of the way down on the length again. With each movement she could feel him getting close and in an attempt to get him there, she swallowed as much as she could inside her mouth. Her cheek muscles were aching at the thickness of him but her mind was fully focused on what she was doing and her ultimate goal. Then he would see to her, she knew.