The Hotel Manager

Story Info
It was the start of another long week.
1.1k words
3.76
28k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of another long week for CJ O' Neill the manager of the Imperial and would be a busy one. CJ was hoping to get through the week without any problems as the Hotel Group auditors were doing the bi-annual assessment and audit of everything. CJ started by checking with the management team secretary for any appointments he had for the morning, his next appointment was with the head chef at 10am to discuss hiring new staff for the function area. One thing CJ wanted to look in on was the lingerie show that was in progress for the local department stores his assistant Mike had mentioned that the models were stunners and must be seen to be believed. The show was taking places in one of the 2 bed roomed suites which can be converted for meetings/shows like this.

CJ took the lift to the 5th floor and looked in on his accommodation manager Susan who had only started with the hotel the previous month. (Susan was 25 blond hair, 5'6" tall and had a great figure to match). Susan greeted CJ and joked that he was only up here to gape at the models, CJ took this in his stride as hotels are notorious for jokes and gossip, he asked if all was ok in Susan's department and who she was settling in. Susan told him that apart from the usual problems with staff who have been working in the hotel for years not wanting to change or seeing a younger person getting the job everything was ok. CJ continued down the hall saying hallo to staff and passing constructive comments along the way. As he approached the suite where the show was taking place two young girls or so he thought bumped into him and spilled hot coffee all over his suit. CJ Yelled in pain at the Coffee burn.

The girls ran off in fright and embarrassment after mumbling an apology to him. Being the professional CJ said there was no harm done and started back to the lift. Susan had heard the yell and had come out of her office to see what was going on, she saw that CJ was in pain and got him to sit down in her office she immediately opened the first aid kit and took out some burn gel. She told CJ to take off his jacket and shirt so that she could apply the gel, the burn area was the size of an a4 page and looked nasty she tried to get CJ to go seek attention but being the person he was he made light of the injury. Susan noticed for the first time that CJ was well built and kept in shape she said to her self that he might be worth a fling with even though he was her boss. Susan had asked Ann the secretary to bring a fresh shirt from CJs office to hers so that CJ could make the meeting at 10.

CJ got a great view of Susan's tits as she bent over applying the gel this caused him to get aroused and he started to get an erection. Susan noticed this and lightly brushed her hand over CJ's cock, CJ moaned in pleasure and Susan asked him to remove his slacks so she could make sure that he did not have a burn below the waist. CJ thought to himself this cannot happed as he was her boss but his cock got the better of him and he undid his slacks and out popped his 8" cock oozing a few drops of pre-come. Susan took the cock in her hands and started jacking CJ off she knelt before him and started licking his cock causing CJ to moan in pleasure at the sensation he was in heaven and wanted to come in her pretty mouth. Susan sensed CJ's pleasure and squeezed his balls so that he did not come she licked his balls and his cock like an ice-cream lolly.

Susan stood up and undid her skirt, slid off her panties and rubbed her nicely trimmed pussy. She held out her finger to CJ and he tasted her sweet pussy juice he pushed her over her desk and plunged his cock into her hot pussy. This was just raw fucking no niceties or foreplay and both of them were enjoying the moment CJ hammered his cock into Susan in long strokes pulling out with each stroke giving both great sensations with each new stroke. Susan sensed that he was near coming and put her hand on his cock causing him to pull out of her completely, she turned round and sank to her knees again and started sucking on the tip of his cock she wanted him to come in her mouth as neither had any protection. CJ came after a few minutes of this great attention.

Susan swallowed all of his come and started to lick him clean when the door to her office opened and Ann walked in with CJ's shirt. She froze in shock at seeing 2 of her bosses engaged in sex. Ann had very little experience in her young life with sex and was still a virgin. CJ told her to close the door in a very loud voice and she just stood there. Susan ran to the door and closed it this time making sure the lock was on. She made no attempt to cover her self as she walked passed Ann to CJ. CJ had hurriedly pulled back on his slacks and was trying to think of a way to keep this from getting out. Susan sensed that CJ was going to say the wrong thing and order Ann to keep quiet of else so she walked back to Ann and started caressing her. Ann jumped in fright at the touch of another woman she started for the door but it was locked Susan pulled her back and immediately kissed her Ann had never been kissed this way before by anyone let alone a woman.

The kiss was passionate and probing Susan's tongue pushed into Ann's mouth and her hands started to feel and caress Ann's breasts. Susan broke their kiss and asked if she liked it Ann just nodded her head. Susan looked into Ann's 18 year old eyes and asked her not to say anything about this to other staff members. Ann nodded her head again and asked if she might watch CJ and Susan make love again. CJ was shocked at the request and started to say no way when Susan said of course and maybe Ann might join in next time. Ann told them that she was a virgin and was slightly afraid of sex. Susan kissed Ann again and said that sex was wonderful and nothing to be afraid of. CJ had started to change into his clean shirt and was excited at the prospect of a threesome and one of them a virgin at that. He left Susan to take care of Ann telling them that he would talk to them over Lunch.