The Hotel Room...

Story Info
Blindfolded and used in a dark hotel room.
1k words
3.47
84k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been thinking lately, and think I may have a good idea.

I have a proposition for you. You should get on the web and find a bunch of dirty minded middle aged men that live in our general area. Tell them that you are having a 24 hour party and that you have a fully shaved, blindfolded, and handcuffed young guy that they can use any way they like and that it is free for as much fun as they want. Tell them what 24 hour period and which hotel. You put up the money for a hotel room and a few boxes of condoms, several dildoes, and some c#ke, sp#@d, and pop@$#s.

You get a hotel room near the Detroit airport and inform me what room (preferably with a fairly private entrance) at which hotel, and when to be there.

I show up and you have some of the c#ke, sp#@d, and pop@$#s waiting for me in the room. I walk in and the lights are all off. You undress me roughly, except for my mask, and put the collar and ball spreader on, then handcuff my arms behind me with the handcuffs I have provided and have me suck on you for a while.

You would then take the large buttplug that you bought and cover it with lube and put it in my ass. After that, show me to the counter where the c#ke and sp#@d are already crushed up and seperated into large lines. Give me a dollar bill and tell me to do a few lines then make me sniff some pop@$#s, then take me to the bedroom and use me however you like, for as long as you like.

When you are finished using me, take me to the bathroom and plug up the drain in the tub. Put me in the tub, and tie my ankles together with some rope. Put me on my back, and piss all over my body and in my mouth. When you are finished, leave me helpless in the tub, covered in your piss and cum. You would then turn out the lights and close the door and leave me in the dark. You can relax for a while and do whatever you want, until someone knocks on the door (establish a password for these men to say at the door so you know they are here to use and fuck me).

After they come inside, lock the door and ask them if they want me clean or not, then lead them to the bathroom and let them in. These men can clean me first with a wet towel (no shower, I want the tub full of piss and cum only) or not, then do whatever they want to me, except take off my mask/blindfold. If they want to fist me, make sure they know my pain safe word is BRANDY.

Whenever they are done with me, They or you tie me back up and put me in the tub, and then piss on me. by the end, I want to almost drown in the tub full of all these mens piss and cum.

I hope that several men show up at once and they can all use me at the same time. I really want to have a cock gagging my mouth, and another reaming my ass, impaling me as hard as they can.

Every half hour to hour, put some more stuff on the counter for me to snort, and right after I snort them up, grab me by the neck, and jam your cock down my throat a few times. If you want, rub a little c#ke onto your cock before fucking my ass, it feels really good.

Throughout the night, I want everyone to spit and cum on me, in my face, on my back, and on my tummy. I want to be fucked by as many men as possible, so make sure to keep the lube and the pop@$#s handy. I want people to straddle my chest and fuck my throat, I want to be bent over the couch and fucked in the ass, I want to be forced to eat my own cum out of your hand, along with everyone elses.

I want people to put me on my knees in the bathroom and make me suck them off while they piss down my throat, I want men to tie my hands and feet to a footstool and take turns fucking my face and ass while I'm completely helpless. I want people to take handfulls of cum and smear it all over my mouth and face.

Most of all I want my ass to be continuously filled with something and whenever the cock or dildo or buttplug comes out, I want something else to take its place. I want to be totally used for a full day.

When the day is done, come to the bathroom and untie me. Then you leave and lock the door and let me clean up and fuck my ass with the biggest toy you bought that you graciously left in the room for me to play with.

I haven't decided if I want to bring my camcorder with me and have you set it up in a hidden spot to record all the men taking turns fucking my young body, but I'm leaning towards yes. If this goes well, I would continue to perform at these parties, and things could get even more interesting.

I would like your opinion of this scenario, and please give me some detailed feedback about what you would do to me and what you would like to see other men do to me if I shaved my cock and asshole, then I was drugged, blindfolded, and tied naked and helpless in a hotel room.

Remember, the nastier and kinkier and more taboo, the better, so don't hold back because you will definately not turn me off!

Try to make it long and entertaining like this scenario, I want to feel your excitement about probably doing this!