The Hotel Room

Story Info
She's come twice while waiting for him.
1.3k words
3.78
17.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've come twice already," she said. Mark had just made his way into the darkened hotel room. Kat was barely visible on the bed, naked, legs stretched out before her.

"What were you doing to come?" Mark asked, setting down his things and letting his eyes adjust to the light. He had picked up a key from the front desk.

"The first time was getting ready for you," said Kat, taking deep breaths, obviously very aroused. "I had gotten out of the tub after shaving myself. As you directed, I started to smear some Astro Glide into my ass." Mark stepped out his clothes and moved closer to her on the bed.

"I started to work the lube into my ass and started to get so wet," continued Kat. "I bent over the sink and let my hair fall around me. I kept pushing my fingers into my ass. First one, then two, then three as far as they would go. I pushed the butt plug into my mouth and worked my fingers all around." Kat's voice trembled and she took even deeper breaths. Mark's cock started to get hard and he began to stroke it. "Tell me about it," said Mark.

"I love the feeling of the end of the plug against the back of my throat, and being barley able to get my mouth around it. God it's big." Kat again inhaled deeply. As Mark's eyes adjusted to the dark he could see that she was rubbing her clit with her right hand. He also noticed that, as he had instructed, she had blindfolded herself and had her left hand handcuffed to the bed.

"I couldn't stand it anymore," continued Kat. "I lubed up the plug and started sliding it in. It went in easier than I thought it would. I kept working it in and out, finally realizing that the best it felt is when the widest part was stretching me out the most. I rubbed my clit hard and came all over my hand."

"Excellent," said Mark. He knew that she was well on her way to being conditioned to coming with something large in her ass. "What about the second time?" he asked.

"The second time was having the whole plug in my ass. I gently walked to the bed and sat down so my weight was all on the plug deep in my ass. I dimmed the lights like you had told me to and called for room service. I told the hotel to have the waiter let himself in with the food. I was naked except for the handcuff and feeling helpless. Having my ass full with the plug I was unsure that I was going to make it to the door anyway."

"I was surprised when a young woman let herself into the room with the tray of food. A wicked smile spread across her face when she saw me. Being so vulnerable and open to her like that made me touch myself again and I came hard in front of her." Kat's fingers were working hard on her clit again.

"Are you getting close?" Mark asked.

"Uh huh," mumbled Kat, her fingers working furiously between her legs.

"Just like we talked about," said Mark. Kat nodded, mouth agape, she was quite close to orgasm. Mark stepped up next to the bed and slid his entire cock into her waiting, greedy mouth. Kat could only make moaning noises around his cock. And, just as Mark had instructed her earlier, as soon as his cock hit the back of her mouth, Kat had an intense orgasm. Her breath left her, muffled screams sounded around his cock deep in her throat, Mark removed the blindfold. For the first time ever, Kat looked into his eyes and saw Mark for the first time. She closed her eyes as one more spasm of pleasure coursed through her body. God, she loved this. It was incredible coming so hard, gagging on his cock and finally getting to see what he looked like.

As Kat came down from her third powerful orgasm of the night, Mark cuffed her other hand onto the bed frame. She was now spread out on the bed with her arms out at her sides. He legs were not yet secured, but Mark had plans for this.

"Kat, you are well on your way to submission," said Mark. "Now I must make you're my own." Kat nodded her consent. She had been waiting for this moment for months. Leaving the blindfold off so she could watch, Mark started pulling items out from one of the two bags he had brought.

First, Mark attached a ball gag into Kat's mouth. The straps fit snugly behind her head and Mark was pleased that she almost immediately started to drool around the ball. He would later coat his cock with this.

Next, he attached nipple clips to her generous breasts. He decided against other clothes pins on her and instead pushed her legs apart. He was quite pleased that a rather large sized butt plug was occupying her tiny ass hole. Mark tied her legs apart and started to play with her pussy. This caused Kat to draw a sharp breath. Oh yes, she was still quite tuned on.

Kat was relatively new to ass play, so Mark left the plug in place. He pushed it deeper and moved it around and liked her ass coming of the mattress as he did this. Mark spoke: "Just as we talked about, Kat, you are going to have to do something that you have never done before." Kat's eyes widened and she nodded slowly. Mark started to coat his hand liberally with Astro Glide and started working his fingers into Kat's tight little cunt. The first three fingers slid in easily. She was still very wet and watching in the dim light what was happening between her legs.

The fourth finger was slightly harder to push in, but very quickly Mark had his four fingers deep into Kat. He started to work them around, loving how hard his cock was getting as she squired beneath him. Mark started to work in his thumb when she started to shake her head and breathe very deeply. Groans were escaping from around her ball gag. They had a safe word system in place, but Kat was showing no signs of wanting out. Her hips came off the mattress as if she wanted even more.

Mark figured that if the large plug had not been occupying a significant part of Kat's rectum, she would have taken his fist more easily. He was not willing to let her off so easily and gently worked the thumb into her cunt as well. He gently increased the pressure of his fist sliding into her cunt and started to play with her clit with his other hand. Kat' went mad thrashing around the bed with muffled screams coming from her gagged mouth. Mark looked right into her deep, blue eyes as his entire fist slid deliciously into Kat. She came again.

Mark was rock hard and needed relief. He slowly withdrew his hand and un-gagged Kat so she could lick herself off his hand. He un-cuffed her and had her roll over and lay across the edge of the bed. Cuffing her hands into the small of her back, Mark used his knees to push her legs apart. In one, deft stroke, Mark sank balls deep into Kat. She gasped. He thrust in and out of her body and reached down and pressed on the plug still in her ass.

"I don't know if I can take anymore of this," she said. Mark worked the plug out from her ass and in one movement withdrew from her cunt and then sank his hard cock into her ass. Kat shouted and groaned as ground her mound into the bed. Mark kept thrusting into her tiny ass hole into they came together.

The vacation had only begun.