The Hotel Room

Story Info
A blindfolded encounter with four Doms.
1.6k words
4.09
29.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have my instructions sent to me by email. They tell me where to go, what time, and to blindfold myself before knocking on the hotel room door. I am told to knock twice fast and then once 3 seconds after. I already know what to wear, He wants me to wear the same outfit i wore when we met. My tight red pinstripe skirt, my black velvet corset, a garter belt, fishnet stockings, panties over my garter belt and the black pumps that he bought for me to wear for Him.

I get butterflies in my belly in anticipation of the day. My pussy juices start to flow at the mere thought of being used by so many at once.

The day finally comes, I am nervous and excited all at the same time...

I now stand at the door ribbon in hand for my blindfold. My heart is pounding so hard and fast i can feel it reverberating in my ears. The butterflies in my stomach are going so crazy i almost feel as nauseous. My pussy feels all tingly and wet as i put on the blindfold crossed over my eyes, everything goes dark.

I stand at the door a moment longer, feeling my anticipation, it nearly making me vibrate. I knock on the door as instructed, my heart pounding furiously, i hear footsteps approaching, the door opening. I feel a strong hand grab me by the arm and gently lead me into the room. Nobody says anything so i am not yet sure how many men are there. I am suddenly stopped and told to kneel where i am. I get down on my knees. My legs tremble; i feel a collar being place around my neck it feels heavy and made of leather, it is wide and forces my head up straight.

I am then told to get down on all fours as the men would like to inspect me to make sure i followed all my orders on how to prepare myself. I get down, as i do, i feel my pussy tingling with anticipation. The hands are on me, i feel my panties being taken off; they stuff them in my mouth so that i cannot say a word. I then feel hands inspecting my most private parts...my pussy, which is quite wet already, i hear affirmations of approval coming from behind me. I then feel them parting my ass cheeks and my legs nice and wide. I then feel hands undressing me, taking off my corset and skirt leaving me in my stockings and garter belt only.

I am then told to get back on my knees, i acquiesce as my body no longer feels it is my own, i somehow outside of myself. They start by binding my breasts and then my legs and my arms behind my back making my tits stick out. Once i am bound i feel them start to bind me so that i can be suspended, they suspend me in a way that i am swinging face down so that they can access all of my pretty little holes. I feel a wave of ecstasy wash over me as i let myself be taken by my bonds. I no longer feel any sense of time as a float there for a while in blissfulness.

I then feel hands all over me once again this time completely unable to move away from them. Suddenly i feel pressure on my nipples as they attach nipple clamps, i whimper with the unexpectedness of the little bit of pain i now feel in my sensitive nipples. Then i feel a cock against my mouth parting my lips in order to slide its way into my throat. At the same time there is a cock at my pussy entering me making any pain i felt in my nipples turn to pleasure and i moan into the cock filling my mouth. The cock in my mouth is pressing harder and harder into my throat as i try to open up for it. I have no idea whose cock is whose and i feel a sea of blissful unawareness wash over me. All of sudden i am snapped to as i feel something hard pressing against my asshole. I moan in pleasure as the butt plug gets put into place, stretching me. Both cocks are now pounding from two different ends then i feel them both pull out at the same time unloading on me. Then they pull away and their cocks are replaced by two others. They both take their turn while i struggle to not cum. I feel so close, and then they both pulled out to cum all over me. All of a sudden i feel nothing but the plug now filling me still and the nipple clamps, the pain faded to a somewhat dull hum.

Suddenly i feel a sharp sting... i think it's a flogger but can't be too certain, the sting isn't too bad. I feel different implements now...it seems as though each man has His own. I am filled with a mixture of pleasure and pain as they take their turns with their tools. I think i can identify them as being a flogger, a belt, a paddle, and a riding crop. They keep taking turns until i am sobbing and making little whimpering noises. I then feel another cock at my mouth and one entering my pussy while the other two start to touch me gently wherever they see any welts or redness. I am so aroused now at the feeling of both cocks in me and the hands on my body caressing my body. I feel so close to cumming. Then i feel the plug come out and another, larger one, inserted in its place. As this is done i cannot hold back any longer and i beg for them to let me cum, i am told no...but it is too late i cannot hold it back and i let it out, moaning uncontrollably the orgasm racking my body with quivering meltiness.

Suddenly i find myself very nervous at not being able to control my orgasm...then i hear Him tell me Hi is disappointed in me and will have to punish me for disobeying Him, and making Him look bad to His fellow Doms. Then i feel the sharp sting of what feels like a cane. I count the blows in my head, when he gets to 20 he stops. Tears run down my cheeks as much in disappointment as from discomfort.

Then I feel the plug being removed along with the nipple clamps...making my nipples ultra sensitive at not having that pressure there anymore. As fingers pinch and twist them i writhe in pleasure from the feeling of the now heightened sensitivity of them is tormented. I feel my pussy juices start to flow once again despite myself. Then i feel a hand at my asshole, fingers probing, entering my now open hole. Then i feel 2 fingers, and then three enter my ass...it is easy to get them in there after the plug stretched open so nicely. Before i know it there are four fingers and then it feels as though they are easing a fist into my ass....making me moan so loud. My pussy is now dripping wet from the pleasure of it all and i have to do my best to hold back the orgasm i feel building.

I now feel a cock in my mouth again , i gag as he tried to force his way into my throat before i've had a chance to open up to it. He seems to take pleasure in my gagging on His cock and He keeps on pushing harder until i feel like i'm going to puke. Then He stops and starts moving my head faster and faster to take his shaft in my mouth...then he pulls out and cums all over my waiting face. I soon feel another cock at my lips...this one smaller easier to take right into my throat. I open up for Him easily and take it all in without feeling like i'm going to gag. I let him get right in there and i try to close it a bit once he's all the way in...it doesn't take him long before He pulls out and lets his load go all over my face as well.

I can hardly take anymore i feel like i have to cum again...then i hear Him tell me to cum for Him as he slides His cock deep into my pussy. Filling me with His manhood and pounding it into me..as He does i cum so hard for Him i moan loudly and almost sound as though i am singing from deep within my belly as i let it all out.

My body quivers as He cums all over face as well and i try to lick up what i can of His cum. As he finishes i feel myself slump in my bonds feeling exhausted and completely satiated. I feel myself being lowered, unsuspended, and placed on the bed. They place my clothes around me so that i may redress myself. The blindfold is still on and i am instructed to keep it on until i am safely on the other side of the door again. Then they all have me kiss their cocks before leading me back to the door to continue on my journey. As i get to the door He tells me He is pleased with me and that He will see me as soon as i get back. Then i hear the door close behind me and i remove the blindfold. At first it is hard to see, but soon i gain my bearings. I miss the bonds already as i head down the hallway to meet my friends who are waiting for me downstairs.