The Hotel Room Ch. 01

Story Info
You two begin to discover your darkest desires.
1.4k words
4.22
14.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saneguy
saneguy
1 Followers

How did you find me, I wonder? Was it luck or pure chance? All I know is that fateful day when you called me out of the blue on my internet telephony software, when we began our exploration of the deepest desires we had been suppressing from ourselves, and our partners.

You stand outside my hotel room door. After spending several months talking over the net, pushing each other to ever more depraved acts, we've negotiated to meet. And now that you're here, you really don't know if this is what you want. Part of you just wants to turn around and leave, quickly. But the other part of you, the part that I've come to know so well, wants to come inside and surrender completely.

You stand there undecided, in the dress I've told you to wear (thin, tight, short, no bra or panties), your breasts heaving, the anal plug I've told you to wear in place, your cunt already moist. I know you are standing outside- I can see your shadow under the doorway, but I make no sound. This must be your decision. After the longest 30 seconds in your life, you finally knocked on the door. Now you are mine.

"Come in Karen" you hear me say.

You turn the door knob and enter the room, eyes adjusting to the subdued lighting. You see me sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, wearing a dark skivvy, trousers and black boots. I motion to you to sit in the chair I've placed a few feet away from me. I walk towards you after you are seated, lightly running my left hand across your cheek, down your neck and then into your dress, clasping your breast and squeezing. A soft moan escapes your lips as I whisper into your ear

"Karen, have you remembered our safe word?"

You nod and mouth the word 'purple'. I now have your nipple between my fingers, twisting, pinching, pulling. Withdrawing my hand, I order you to remove your dress. You're now sitting before me totally naked, totally aroused and slightly fearful. Standing before you I can smell the arousal emanating from your cunt.

"What is it you want, Karen?"

"Sir, I want your cock in my throat"

Smiling at you, I motion to you to take it out of my trousers. As you do, you discover I'm as hard as a rock. I hold your head with both hands and tell you to open your mouth, forcing my cock between your lips, over your tongue and into your throat. I can feel you gagging as you take it all in until your lips reach my balls. And now you begin to relax as your throat becomes familiar with its invader. You are snorting, breathing hard, eyes burning with tears, concentrating on pleasing me. I look down at you and our eyes lock, totally mesmerised in the other.

"Karen, there is something special I want you to do for me. Will you do it?"

I see you nod slightly. I begin to piss. Your eyes widen in shock as you realise what is happening, but then I see you start to swallow, cock still buried in your sweet throat.

"Karen, I want you to finger my arse while you drink my piss".

I feel your fingers reach under my balls to my anus, moving around before penetrating me as I continue to empty my bladder down your throat. Finally I finish pissing inside you and withdraw my cock from your mouth. Your fingers are now deep inside me, fucking my back hole. I bend down to kiss your mouth, tasting the sourness of my piss, but also tasting your willingness to please me.

"Karen, you've done very well". We have a long night ahead of us.

You are still kneeling before me, having just finished swallowing my piss. I tell you to push a third finger into my arse and fuck me while I allow you to play with your clit. Your breathing is deep and ragged, your arousal is total, as is your submission to me. My cock is hard, distended, aching to be buried inside your body.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of my anus being stretched by your fingers, listening to your soft moaning as you finger your cunt. I place my hand on the back of your head and push your mouth down to my balls. Opening your mouth, you know what's expected as you take one of my balls into your mouth, sucking lightly and licking the soft skin. It feels wonderful to have you pleasure my balls and arse. Finally, I order you to remove your fingers and stand up.

"Karen, open your mouth".

I hold your wrist and move your hand up towards your mouth. I'm staring deep into your eyes as I order you to suck your fingers clean, the fingers that have just been deep inside my rectum. You comply, tasting the slight bitterness as you suck my rectal juices from your fingers. I clasp your other hand and lead you towards the bed. I turn towards you and notice you've removed your fingers from your mouth.

"Karen, I don't remember telling you you could do that".

You nod and tremble slightly.

"What do you think I should do about that?"

You lower your head and whisper something I can't quite hear.

"Karen, speak up...".

You look up at me and tell me you deserve to be punished. Nodding, I tell you to kneel down at the side of the bed- I push you forward until you are half kneeling, half lying down on the bed. I then move to the corner of the room, open my bag and take out what I think I'll need to administer your punishment- black cat 'o nine tails, several dildos, lubricant, nipple clamps.

"Karen, as you've disobeyed me, I think we need to start with appropriate punishment. I want you to ask me to whip you ".

You moan softly.

"Sir, please whip me".

I stand at your rear looking down, your round buttocks parted slightly. I can see your anus spasming in anticipation. I run the tails of the whip across your buttocks, intentionally letting them play across your anus and cunt. You moan.

"Karen, I don't want to hear you enjoying yourself."

Now, a whimper as you hear me raise the whip and bring it hissing down across your arse, hard enough to make you feel it, not hard enough to cut your flesh. You cry out in pain and distress, the sensations drilling through flesh deep into your psyche.

"Karen, are we finished?"

"No sir, I need more punishment. Please whip me again".

Again I raise the whip; once, twice, three times I bring it down hard across your wonderful backside. I sit across the bed and stroke your back and reddened arse cheeks.

"Well done," I whisper. "I'm very pleased. So pleased, I'm going to give you a new name. From now on, while you're with me, your name is K.".

You turn your head towards me, eyes a little red, some tears evident after your punishment.

"Sir, may I ask why?"

"K., when you surrendered yourself to me you also surrendered a portion of your normal life. Because you've surrendered that part of your life, I feel you need to surrender part of your name." I see you nod with understanding.

"Sir, thank you. I understand my new name".

"But K., do you want it?"

"Sir, yes I do".

I continue my stroking of your buttocks, glancing down between the cleft to the darkness between. With my free hand, I uncap the lubricant, applying it between your arse cheeks, letting it trickle down to your anus. I take my middle finger and begin a slow, insistent circular motion on your anus, gradually increasing the pressure until I feel you open slightly, enough for me to push my finger in to the second knuckle. You are so tight! I hear you grunt, your breathing escalates, a soft moaning escapes your throat. I slide past the second knuckle, my finger now buried fully in your bottom. I'm stroking the back of your head and neck, feeling your hair and trying to relax you.

"K., I want you to relax your arse for me, I won't hurt you but I want much more than one finger inside you."

saneguy
saneguy
1 Followers