The Hotel Room Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers

I put the glasses down and turned off the corridor light. My dick began to slowly shrink.

Michelle then said "You alright with that side of the bed?"

"Yes of course, i don't mind"

With that, i walked over to the bed and got in myself. We both had our bedside lamps on. I started to try and get comfortable, still thinking about what the hell just happened. It was silent for about a minute when Michelle turned her light off so i did the same.

In the darkness, Michelle said "I hope no one tries to wake us up for breakfast, i want to sleep late tomorrow"

"Yes let's hope so" I said politely.

Suddenly she rolled over to me kissed me on the cheek and said "Night" and rolled back over.

Talk about frustrating. But then this was a good thing. Was i really thinking about fucking her? I'm married. I should never have tried to flirt back. Let me just go to sleep and forget all about this.

After about another 2 minutes, Michelle started to toss and turn. This went on for a while so i asked what was wrong.

"I'm really hot and i can't get comfortable"

In fairness, the room was very hot. All of a sudden she sat up, whipped off her top and threw it on the floor. She was lying there, breasts exposed, literally a few inches from me and it was so dark i couldn't see them. I was really starting to get wound up. My cock was now aching with pain at the amount of times it got hard and soft. I was contemplating going to the bathroom and jerking off just to release this tension when she said "I can't sleep, can i ask for a really big favour?".

"Sure, what is it?"

"When i cant sleep, Matt usually rubs my back to relax me, would you do that for me?"

"Like a massage?" I said.

"No, just slowly rub up and down, it really helps me relax; i will show you"

With that she got me to turn on my stomach.

"Take your top off" she said. So i did.

I was lying on my stomach and she was slowly caressing my back. She lay on her side using just one hand. Our faces were inches from each other and i knew her bare breasts were right in front of me, it was just so damn dark i couldn't see them. My cock sprang back to life and was trying its best to grow but with such tight briefs it didn't have much room. Her touch felt so good.

"So can you do that for me?"

"Oh yes, of course"

She turned on her stomach and i began to rub her back. I lay on my side and used one hand just like she did. Her back felt so soft. My cock was in pain now so with my free hand, i pulled my boxers down enough for my rock hard dick to spring free. How it needed that.

I continued to rub her back. We were making small talk and she was saying how relaxing this felt. I wondered if she would fall asleep like this and if she did, i would be straight over to that bathroom for some relief.

But she didn't. Instead what happened next took me by surprise. Michelle was on her stomach, hands by her sides. I was a few inches beside her, on my side with one hand rubbing her back, boxer shorts half way down my legs with my rock hard cock exposed.

Michelle moved her arms to put them under her head. As she did this, her hand brushed my dick causing it to 'spring'. Neither of us said anything. She got comfortable and i continued to rub her back. My heart was beating so fast. Did she notice?

"Was that what i think it was?" She finally said

"Erm, depends what you think it is" I said with a nervous tone.

"It felt like your dick?" She said it so casually

"Oh yes, im really sorry about that but i'll be honest, i had to take it out as you can see how tight my boxers are and it was starting to hurt, normally i sleep naked!"

As i said those words i felt instant shame. Did i really just say that?

"It was inappropriate of me, i will pull them back up"

As i attempted to do this, she said "No, its fine, i could see it was struggling to stay in its cage earlier, take them off if it makes you feel better"

"Oh no it's ok, i feel embarrassed now" i said.

Instantly she replied "Can i ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Have you got a hard-on?"

"Pretty much, yes"

"Is it because of me?"

What do i say to that sort of question? Of course it is you!! "Well you are a very sexy girl" is all i managed to say.

She giggled. After another silent pause she said "I have only had two boyfriends before Matt so I'm not that experienced but your cock looked huge, i couldn't stop myself from staring"

What the fuck! Why was she saying this? What the fuck am i supposed to say to that? No one has ever called my cock huge. I would say it was on the upper scale of average. Was she flirting with me? Was she just messing with me?

"Erm thanks, i think, but it's just average

really"

I was still rubbing her lower back when i kind of forgot where i was and rubbed over her butt. I instantly moved my hand and said sorry.

She giggled and said "It felt nice, can you do it some more?"

She then pulled her knickers down just to the bottom of her cheeks. Was i really going to get to rub her butt? This was happening so quickly for me i didn't really have time to think or rationalise.

My hand moved over both cheeks, rubbing so softly, it felt so damn good. I started to more massage them rather than rub them.

"That feels really good" she said

I really wanted to fuck her now, all thoughts of my wife went out of the window but i still didn't want to make the first move.

"How big is your cock?" She sort of moaned.

"I'm not sure, never measured it" i said as i was still massaging her arse. My dick was at full hardness, inches from her body.

She then pulled her knickers all the way off, she was completely naked.

"You have to take yours off now" she said

She didn't need to tell me twice. Within an instant, my boxers were off, i was gone, completely in her control.

"Well if you won't tell me how big it is i will have to find out for myself".

With that she rolled on to her side, we were now face to face. She grabbed on to my dick and started feeling it all over. Damn that felt so good. She groped my balls and continued to jerk me off.

"It's so fucking big" she said.

Now again, i would never have classed my dick as being big but at this point i did not care, the compliments felt great, her touch felt great and body felt even better.

"Its much bigger than Matt's, biggest i have ever felt" she was saying.

My hands were now all over her; arse, breasts, legs, everything.

Our lips met together and we kissed for what seemed like ages. She was jerking me faster and faster and after all the tension between us i knew i was about to cum. I didn't want to, but there was no stopping it. I made sure i warned her

"I'm gonna cum" i managed to mumble.

She flipped me on my back and with one hand she carried on giving me a hand-job and with the other she cupped the head of my dick just as i shot my load.

Wow. What a feeling. I haven't cummed like that in years. It felt so good.

She drained every last drop i had.

"I have never seen this much cum before" she said.

"Well it's you fault for being so damn sexy" i replied.

Michelle began to wipe my cum on top of the covers and at that point i started to get a little embarrassed that i only managed to last about a minute, so before i had time to think about what i was doing i grabbed her face and kissed her long and hard.

I then put her on her back and began to kiss her on her neck. I used my hands again to grope her gorgeous body.

I took her breasts in my mouth one at a time; they felt so soft. Michelle was moaning with pleasure.

I used one of my hands to play with her pussy and to my surprise it was completely drenched. It was so wet and slippery. I have never felt anything like it. My wife gets wet but nothing like this. I had to taste it.

I immediately went down and licked all over her clit. She groaned with pleasure and had one of her hands on my head. I fingered her pussy with one hand, groped her breasts with the other and licked her clit with my tongue. My dick was coming back to life.

Normally when i lick out my wife, it takes about 8 – 10 minutes on average so i planned to be down there for a while. Not this time; just like what happened earlier, it didn't take long at all.

As i licking her pussy, i heard her breathing get faster, her moans got loader, she then pushed her legs close together, clamping my head in the process and let out this almighty scream. She was cumming, and cumming hard. She pushed my head away as she grew overly sensitive.

I quickly wiped my mouth which was drenched in pussy juice. My cock was standing just below full hardness but i didn't care, i was ready to fuck.

I moved up her body, spread her legs and pushed my dick into her pussy. It felt like heaven. Her pussy was so tight I could feel it clamping my cock, and I wasn't even fully hard. I gave her some slow pumps to begin with so she could get used to it. Her nails went straight into my back

"It feels so fucking big" she screamed again

I was silent. I was like a man possessed. All i wanted to do was fuck this girl.

I started to pump faster and her moans got louder. I arched my back and put one of her legs on my shoulder. Her hands were all over my back, arse, head, everywhere.

"Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes" was all she endlessly repeated.

I was fucking hard now.

"I can't take it, its too big"

I ignored her and fucked even harder. I then sat up so i was on my knees. She was still lying on her back and i lifted both legs so they pointed to the air. I fucked her in this position and had complete control. Her moans were turning me on even more. My wife never moans like this. When people tell you all pussy is the same, they are lying. Michelle's pussy was so wet but so tight. It gripped my dick and i could feel every thrust.

Maybe she has only fucked small guys? Who knows, who cares, all i know i was having the time of my life.

On average i normally last about 20 minutes. We had been fucking for about 5 minutes now and i had already cummed once so you would think i could last at least 30 – 40 minutes right?

Nope. I felt the sensation coming already. I pulled out to calm down a bit.

"Have you cum?" Michelle said with slight disappointment.

"No, your pussy is too much for me, i need to calm down" i answered honestly.

"Oh, that's a shame" she said

She then started to get up and move about. It was dark so i didn't quite know what she was doing. I thought she was getting up to leave. The lamp then came on and she was bent over, arse in the air

"So you don't want to fuck me doggy?"

Within a second my dick re-entered her pussy. I grabbed her hips and was fucking like a wild man. Her pussy felt so good in this position and it didn't take long for me to shoot my load deep in her pussy. Streams of cum pumped into her. I kept fucking as if nothing was happening but i had to let out a moan of pleasure. My pumps started to slow as my orgasm took effect on the rest of my body. I pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

Michelle looked at me and she looked fucked up. Her eyes were glazed

"I think you have ripped me open" she said with a smile.

I must admit, i haven't fucked that hard in a while.

"Sorry" is all i could muster.

She then turned the light off and as we caught our breathe back we both went to sleep.

The next morning was a bit awkward. I was woken up to my wife calling me on my mobile phone. Apparently i hadn't checked in with her and she was worried. As i was reassuring her i was ok, i noticed Michelle lying next to me as a reminder of what happened. Man did i feel guilty.

I finished up with my wife and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and cleaned myself up.

When i came out Michelle was wrapped in her towel. She looked at me and said "My turn" with an awkward smile on her face.

I decided to get dressed and pack up my bags. I had just finished when Michelle reappeared. I said to her that i would give her some privacy and would meet her downstairs for breakfast. She just smiled, didn't say anything.

I met the others downstairs and Michelle joined us shortly afterwards. We all had breakfast and made plans to leave. The main topic of conversation was obviously the night before and how much fun everyone had. The usual "we should do this again" talk was floating about.

We checked out and made our way home. Michelle and I spoke occasionally, but as everyone was still tired the train journey home was mainly time to catch up on sleep.

Once in London, we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I hugged the girls and then hugged Michelle. She then said "We need talk at some point next week". I agreed and left.

Well, we did talk later that week, and a bit more too but that's for another day.

pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers
12