The Hotel Threesome

Story Info
Pat and Kelly invite Sienna to their hotel for some oily fun.
2.1k words
3.92
22.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly and Pat had talked about going to a swinger's club on many occasions in the past, often as part of foreplay or as they fucked. They'd tell each other of the amazingly horny and imaginative things they'd get up to if they went to a club, how they'd each perform with strangers, tease and excite each other – and usually the end result was a passionate orgasm for the pair of them.

The closest they'd get to swinging fun was when they would meet up with a local girl for an evening of fun. They had a regular girl that they'd meet up with for a few hours once every month or so - a discrete meeting in a hotel, the girls loving each other's hot and sexy bodies in the tender way that only women can do.

Pat loved to watch his wife with Sienna, who was an attractive blonde haired girl in her mid-thirties – younger than he was but a few years older than his wife. He was happy to watch Sienna enjoy his wife's beautiful body but most of all he enjoyed watching his wife enjoy Sienna's beautiful body, hoping and imagining that he would also be able to enjoy her body too. Although he would always fuck his wife during their sessions, he longed to fuck Sienna, or get her to suck him, but such pleasure had eluded him so far.

It had been a while since they had all met, and Sienna would be arriving soon. Kelly and Pat were in their hotel room getting ready for the forthcoming sexy encounter. Pat came out of the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel. He watched his gorgeous wife sitting at the dresser in front of the mirror, putting the finishing touches to her make-up. Her scarlet lip gloss made her mouth prominent against her pale skin, accentuating it. Her basque pushed her slim tits up, giving her a prominent cleavage, accentuating her waist, but leaving her smoothly shaved pussy completely free and accessible.

Kelly pulled her robe round her as she stood.

"She'll be here soon," she said to her husband, "I can't wait to see her."

No sooner had she said it than there was a knock on the hotel room door.

Kelly excitedly skipped over to the door. Quickly checking through the peephole, she let Sienna into the room.

"Wow, you look beautiful tonight." said Kelly, as she ushered their lover inside.

"I've been looking forwards to seeing you," said Sienna, looking first into Kelly's face then across to Pat. She liked spending time with Kelly, exploring her sensuous femininity, but she also had a fondness for Pat, and although he was a lot older than her he was in good shape, and still quite handsome.

As Sienna took of her long coat, Kelly and Pat could see that she was dressed in a figure hugging khaki coloured dress, her large breasts spilling out and very prominent, the short hemline revealing her sexy legs most of the way up her thighs. Her make up was subtle but accentuated her pretty face, her soft lips coated in a pale pink gloss in contrast to the vivid scarlet coating on Kelly's mouth.

Pat came over to Sienna and kissed her on the lips.

"You do look beautiful, I agree." he said.

Giggling, Kelly pushed Pat out of the way, and, taking Sienna by the hand, led her further into the hotel bedroom. A King Size bed dominated the centre of the room, and Kelly sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Sienna so that she stood in front of her.

"Kiss me..." she said in a soft voice, as she gazed up into Sienna's eyes.

Sienna threw her bag onto the bed, and leant forwards to kiss Kelly gently on the lips, lingering over their first intimate contact of the evening. As they kissed, her hands gently caressed the back of Kelly's neck, across her shoulders, her fingers gently running through Kelly's smooth hair and over the smooth silk of her gown. Kelly's hands reached around Sienna and pulled her against her. Finally, their kiss ended, though their lips remained just millimetres apart and they could feel each other's hot breath against their faces.

"I've missed you," whispered Kelly, "I've really missed you."

Sienna gently pushed the robe away from Kelly's shoulders and gently kissed her neck, her lips gently moving across Kelly's smooth skin, tracing a path from her ear, down her neck and finally down across the swell of Kelly's breasts. The tip of her tongue drew a fine line from Kelly's breasts back up to her mouth, finally gently licking across Kelly's lips as she let out a low sigh.

Sienna gently pressed a finger against Kelly's mouth, and could feel Kelly's lips warm and wet against it.

She pushed Kelly backwards, encouraging her to lie back on the bed, her calves hanging over the edge of the bed, her legs bent. Kneeling on the floor, Sienna placed her hands on the inside of Kelly's knees – her hands gently pressed against Kelly's pale skin, slowly pushing her legs apart. Lowering her head, Sienna kissed the inside of each knee, gently touching Kelly with her lips. Sienna could hear Kelly let out a sigh each time her lips made contact with her sensitive skin.

Slowly but surely Sienna moved her soft lips up Kelly's thighs, switching from one side to the other, savouring the sounds emanating from Kelly's mouth with each tender touch. Finally, Sienna's face was pressed between Kelly thighs, almost trapped by the junction of her legs. Sienna could smell Kelly's fresh scent – and she was desperate to taste Kelly's juices, to spend time using her mouth and skilled hands pleasuring her lover. Placing her hands once more on the insides of Kelly's knees, Sienna pushed and encouraged Kelly to raise her legs. Kelly acquiesced to Sienna's demands without a moment of hesitation, raising her feet up onto the bed and spreading her legs further. Her smoothly shaven pussy was now totally accessible, her small pink arsehole just visible below.

Sienna dipped her mouth down, but, wanting to tease her lover some more, she moved her mouth over Kelly's pussy and blew gently on it, knowing that she'd be able to feel the simultaneous warmth from her breath and coolness from the breeze against her.

Eventually Sienna moved her mouth close to Kelly's pussy, her tongue and lips gently caressing the skin in the crease at the top of her thigh, gently biting and nibbling the soft sensitive skin on the inside of Kelly's thighs, teasing and tantalising her lover, not quite touching the soft moistness where Kelly longed for attention.

Kelly began to rhythmically move her pussy, up and down, and Sienna could feel Kelly's hands on the back of her head, gently trying to force Sienna's mouth to make contact with her pussy. Finally, Sienna could wait no longer. She needed to taste her lover, and as her tongue gently pushed against Kelly's soft folds she could feel her lovers juice against her tongue and taste her sweet liquid. Done with teasing, Sienna pushed her tongue deep between her lovers lips, using her fingers to open her, to allow full access inside Kelly's wet pussy. Sienna alternated between deeply licking Kelly's pussy, and licking and sucking her clit – sucking Kelly's lips into her mouth, applying suction to her clit, and occasionally biting her.

Sienna paused, lifting her head to look at her lover's face – Kelly was lying there with her arm covering her eyes, and as Sienna gently worked two fingers into her lover's pussy her hips gyrated more forcefully and the quiet gasps began to turn into moans of pleasure. Sienna worked her fingers in and out of Kelly, occasionally placing her mouth onto her clit – sucking and biting Kelly as she thrust in and out of her.

Suddenly, Sienna was reminded they were not alone, that Kelly's husband was with them, as Pat climbed onto the bed and offered his hard cock to his wife's mouth. With her head to one side, Kelly opened her mouth to accept Pat's hard cock, and he gently fucked his wife'smouth with his cock, while Sienna fucked her pussy with her hand.

Sienna upped the tempo and force of her movements in and out of Kelly's pussy, and watched as Pat matched her movement stroke for stroke as he fucked his wife's mouth, traces of red lip gloss smeared along his shaft.

Sienna placed her mouth back onto Kelly's pussy, sucking Kelly's pussy lips and clit hard into her mouth, pulling and gently biting at the same time. Suddenly, Kelly's legs clamped around Sienna's head, and Sienna could feel Kelly's body pulsing and shaking as an orgasm spread through her body. As she carried on sucking, Sienna could feel Kelly's sweet juices flood into her mouth and across her hand, and suddenly Sienna could hear Kelly's voice.

"Stop stop... please stop... That's enough... I can't take it anymore..."

Sienna slowly released Kelly's pussy from her mouth, and slowly pulled her fingers from within Kelly's soaking wet pussy. She climbed up onto the bed and lay next to Kelly – pushing her fingers gently into Kelly's mouth. For a few seconds Kelly bit down hard on Sienna's fingers, and sucked hard on her fingers, and Sienna new that she'd be able to taste her own juices. The she turned her head to one side and pulled Sienna against her, and they kissed. Their tongues fought against each other, forcefully to start with then the kisses became softer, more delicate and more sensual.

"It's your turn now..." said Kelly, as she sat up, climbing onto Sienna and straddling Sienna's face with her pussy. Sienna lay back and opened her legs wide, her tight dress riding up her thighs, encouraged in its journey upwards by Kelly's enthusiastic hands. Once Sienna's smoothly shaved pussy was exposed, Kelly wasted no time in placing her mouth onto her, pushing her tongue into Sienna's wetness. Her tongue probed across Sienna's pussy, nibbling, sucking, biting all over, her tongue tracing a complex pattern over Sienna's sensitive skin as her fingers worked their way inside. One finger, then two, moving rhythmically in and out, then three, then finally four fingers stretching Sienna's pussy wider and wider.

Sienna was paying her own attention to Kelly, and, as Sienna used her fingers to pleasure Kelly's pussy, Pat began to dribble oil across her arse, the oil dribbling across Kelly's pale skin, down the crack of her arse. As Pat poured the oil, Sienna used her hands to rub it into Kelly's smooth skin, her hands sliding and gliding, working oil gently around and onto Kelly smooth and tight arsehole. As Kelly licked and sucked Sienna, Sienna gently worked her oiled fingers into Kelly's smooth pussy. The combination of Kelly's moisture and the oil meant that Sienna found it easy to slide her fingers deeper and deeper inside Kelly.

Suddenly, Pat straddled Sienna's face, his hard cock gripped tightly in his hand. He slowly wanked the tip of his cock against his wife's arsehole, and, from below, Sienna could see his cum smear over Kelly's hole.

"Fuck her arse," said Sienna, "fuck her tight little arsehole."

Pat's response was to push his cock harder against his wife's hole, slowly but surely pushing it into her, just inches from Sienna's face. Pat dribbled more onto his cock as his cock penetrated deep into his wife's arsehole, and he slowly started to fuck her.

Sienna worked her fingers in and out of Kelly's pussy in time with Pat's cock, so that as he withdrew, she pushed her fingers into Kelly, and as Pat pushed back inside, Sienna pulled her fingers out. She could feel Pat's balls banging against her hand, but she could also feel his length pushing against the hand she had pushed into Kelly's pussy – and it felt intriguing, sensual. And it felt dirty, which turned Sienna on even more.

Kelly was fucking Sienna's pussy with her hand faster and faster, harder, deeper. Frantically keeping pace with her husband's increasingly vigorous fucking of her own arse, her hand moved in and out. Finally Kelly slumped down, the relentless arse and pussy fucking tipping her over the edge. Her face pressed against Sienna's pussy, her mouth biting and sucking on Sienna's clit as another orgasm built inside her.

Sienna felt her own orgasm rapidly overtaking her body, building and building, and she tipped her head back as she gasped with pleasure. Pat pulled his cock out from his wife's oily arse and pushed it towards Sienna's mouth, wanking himself hard, encouraging Sienna to suck his cock and to savour his wife's taste that covered it. As she put her mouth around his cock, Pat started to cum, releasing jet after jet of hot salty spunk into her mouth. Sienna swallowed everything he had, and then opened her mouth to show him that she hadn't wasted a drop.

"You're a beautiful slut." he said, before slumping down alongside the two ladies in an exhausted heap.