The Hotel Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

Flashing him a flirtatious smile, she slipped from his arms and entered the shower cubicle, turning the taps until water cascaded over her body and steam began to fill the bathroom. The shower door was wide open and he watched as she lathered her hands with the strawberry scented liquid soap and massaged her pussy and inner thighs, scrubbing away all traces of the creamy sperm he'd deposited there.

Having finished washing the semen off her body, she shut the shower off, stepped out and got Daniel to towel her dry.

"Now I'm all squeaky clean for you," she said.

They kissed for a few moments and then, with dexterous hands, she tugged at his robe's sash and it drifted apart. Before he could even think about removing the robe himself, she grabbed the shoulders of the fluffy material and negotiated it down his body.

"Oh," she whispered, gazing at his massive erection. "I thought that I may have killed it off before, but it looks more than willing for a rematch."

"It is," he said, cupping her face in his hands and pressing his lips to hers again. Her tongue was so soft and smooth, so delicate, and it was as impossible for him to stop kissing her as it was for him to keep from caressing every contour of her body.

Nikki curled her long fingers around his cock and moved her warm hand back and forth, jerking him off at an excruciatingly slow pace. What he really wanted was to slide it into her mouth or her pussy, but he knew that delaying that inevitability would in fact make the experience all the more sweeter when the moment finally arrived.

"I want my desert," she said.

In order to ward off the chill from the tiles, Nikki grabbed the robe surrounding his feet and placed it in front of him, instantly dropping to her knees while continuing to wank him off in front of her face. Her gentle strokes were making him so amazingly hard that his legs went weak, and the way she gazed at his cock and licked her lips wasn't helping things either.

All Daniel wanted to do was push his hips forward and press his cock into her hot, moist mouth. He wanted to feel her tongue play out over it and perhaps even work its way down to his balls now and then when she'd brought him close to the edge.

Some feminists would say that it's beneath a woman to get down on her knees to suck on a man's cock, that the act itself is demeaning and degrading. Daniel considered this way of thinking as complete bullshit. For one, Nikki probably enjoyed sucking cock as much as he enjoyed eating pussy. And two, if she was to get up on a table or desk right now and spread her legs, he'd get down on his knees to lick her out in no time. If he was prepared to worship a woman's vagina, is it too much to ask that she return the favour?

"You tease," he groaned.

"Who, me?" she asked with a bright smile. "You wouldn't want me to be naughty and suck it would you? I'm a good girl and good girls don't suck cocks. That's nasty."

A wave of shudders passed through him as she kept up the teasing. The slow movement of her hand wasn't doing anything for him except making him squirm, and if she didn't start jacking him off any faster he was going to have to hump her hand.

"If you don't suck cock then I don't eat pussy," he shot back with an equally bright smile.

"I guess I can make an exception this one time, then."

"Good girl."

"See! I am a good girl," she laughed, then opened her mouth wide and wrapped her succulent lips around an inch of his cock, immediately sucking and gobbling at it with loud, juicy slurps.

After casting him into five minutes of cock blowing pleasure, she finally removed her mouth from him and went back to fisting him - although with a bit more pressure and speed this time. Her lips were shiny with spittle and her cheeks had the same pinkish hue he was so used to seeing now.

"I've always had a fantasy I've wanted to fulfil ever since I began to think about sex, although I've never really found a guy I felt comfortable acting it out with."

"What is it?"

"Well... peanut butter has always been my favourite food in the whole wide world since I was a little girl. Over the years it's kinda been included in many of my fantasies."

He waited for more but she just sat there looking up at him, her eyes searching his as if she needed some prompting to continue.

"Well, are you going to tell me what it is?"

"It's not easy to say, Daniel. In fact, it's slightly embarrassing."

Nikki had just been sucking hungrily on his stiff cock and it was swinging barely centimetres away from her face, glistening in the fluorescent light because it was coated in her saliva. She was on her knees, cock in hand, and she was embarrassed about her fantasy? Go figure.

"Trust me, it's okay. You don't think I have some pretty bizarre fetishes of my own? We all do, it's what makes us human."

"Okay, okay, just don't laugh at me, alright?"

"I wouldn't laugh at you. C'mon, I'm too curious now for you not to tell me."

Still fidgeting with the hard cock in her hand, she let out a cute sigh and then gave him a hesitant smile.

"I want to cover your cock in peanut butter as well as get you to smear it all over my cunt. Then I want us to get into the sixty-nine position and eat it off of one another."

When she said the word 'cunt' his cock leapt in her hand and he became even more aroused. He wasn't the sort of guy that disliked hearing women say the word cunt. When uttered from her mouth in her soft, sweet voice, it sounded kind of sexy. Some guys get turned on by calling women that during sex but he could never do it, just as he could never call one a bitch or a slut. Even if he didn't mean it he just didn't like it.

"Whoa," he said. "That's a pretty hot fantasy."

"You mean you'll do it?"

"In a word: yes."

Matching the comic book superhero Flash Gordon in terms of speed, Nikki relinquished her grasp on Daniel's cock and jumped to her feet, immediately making the necessary preparations so that they could play while experience maximum comfort. They would have to do it in the bathroom because doing it on the bed could be quite messy, so she arranged both of their robes on the tiled floor to escape the harsh cold.

"You're going to have to be on bottom," she said. "It won't work as well if I am."

He nodded and smiled at her. It was her fantasy and he was immensely glad he could partake in it at all; therefore he was content to follow directions.

"I've been waiting to do this for years and years," she said as she grabbed the opened jar of peanut butter and brought it over to where he lay. "I'll put it on you first and then I'll get on my hands and knees for you to spread it all over my pussy."

When she'd finished emptying a quarter of the jar of peanut butter onto his erection, she smiled down at him and admired her handiwork. It was completely coated from the tip to base in the same brown spread he always loved having on his toast. Before she had smeared it all over his cock it had been upright and vertical, but with the added weight of the peanut butter it was now at an angle resembling The Leaning Tower of Pisa.

"I can't wait to taste my desert," she said, licking her lips.

Nikki descended to her knees and crawled forward until her head was above his. She gave him the jar and then manoeuvred her body around so that her legs were spread wide and her ass was pointing towards his face. Everything was on display and the view was absolutely phenomenal. Until now he hadn't been treated to an up close and personal confrontation with her pussy, and boy had he missed out - her puffy lips were divided by a pink slit which looked so utterly delicious that he couldn't help but reach out with his tongue and lick the length of it.

"Oh shit," she squealed, the sharp sound echoing through the bathroom as her hips jerked back against his face. "You gotta warn a girl before you go sticking your tongue in her pussy. Mmm, God, that sure does feel nice though."

It sure tasted nice. Hooked on her powerful scent and wonderful taste, Daniel rubbed his nose along the edge of her slit and then lapped at her dripping entrance like a thirsty dog. She hadn't started eating her own desert yet, so he guessed that she was waiting for him to lather her pussy up likewise so they could chow down together.

His tongue went to town on her pussy and he ate her out with so much enthusiasm that one could almost suspect he hadn't had a meal in days. The minutes ticked by and her breaths grew shakier. His lips closed around her clit and sucked gently, sending such wild undulations through her hips that his face was saturated in saliva and pussy juice.

"You know what I don't get?" he heard her groan.

His mouth halted its assault on her pussy and he cocked his head so he could stare around her ass. Nikki was turned back to him with her hair cascading around her sweaty, blush covered face.

"What's that?" he asked, trying to catch his breath.

"In porno movies, when a woman is getting fucked or her pussy eaten, they just sit there and not move a muscle. How can you not enjoy it enough to move around even a little?"

"I know what you mean! It's the same when the guys are getting blown - they just stand there and let the woman suck them off without moving. I can't hold still for a second when a girl puts her mouth on my cock."

"I've noticed," she grinned.

"So both of us aren't averse to watching the odd porno flick, then?"

"Odd? No, I watch porn all the time."

"You do?" He'd temporarily forgotten about the beautiful pussy staring at him. It wasn't often that you ran into a woman that confessed to watching pornography, let alone one that watched it on a constant basis.

"Oh yeah, how else am I supposed to get off in my spare time?"

"You mean you don't have sex outside of work?"

"Occasionally, if I find a guy I like, but that's usually only for a night or two. It's kind of hard to keep a boyfriend when you work in the escort industry. I don't like to lie to people, so I'm out of luck there."

That seemed like such a lonely way to live. Then again, he was in the same sort of boat as her. Not many women found his profession attractive. The old saying that women seek danger is one of many that Daniel had discovered false over the years. He'd attempted to keep his less-than-admirable method of income a secret from Sally, yet eventually the guilt of lying to her made him cave in and tell her. Perhaps he and Nikki were more kindred than he'd first thought.

"Anyway," she said, "enough of that. Have you finished sampling my pussy yet? I'm really hungry for my desert is all, and I don't want to be rude and eat mine until yours is ready too."

Daniel leaned over and dug his hand into the peanut butter jar and scooped out a large handful, then massaged it all over the lovely pussy only inches away from his watering mouth.

"Hurry up, I'm starving," she panted, breathing all over his peanut butter coated cock.

"Okay," he said, staring at her now-hidden vagina. "I'm good to go."

"Then let the eating commence."

Without another word they both tucked into their respective treats, their tongues and mouths attacking the deserts laid out in front of them with ferocious appetites. To an outsider looking in it would make for a bizarre scene, but for them it was as hot and sexy as any other act that could be undertaken by two human beings.

Except for two women kissing, he thought, that's just the bee's knees.

They were being pigs about the process, too. Both of them were gobbling and slurping on the other's privates, the sounds quickly accelerating towards being obscene and slightly primitive. Daniel certainly felt like he'd descended back to caveman times - his manners were simply appalling as he munched on the delicacy that was being ground against his lips. Peanut butter was being smeared all over his face, treating his cheeks, chin and nose to as much of the brown spread as his stomach was.

Nikki wasn't fairing any better. She'd gotten through to bare skin, and when her tongue snaked out against the naked head of his cock his hips jumped and slapped it against her cheek, rubbing peanut butter all over it. Giggling and laughing, she kept kissing the tip and it continued to make his hips jerk upwards in response. The effects of his upward thrusts caused his appendage to repeatedly slap and rub against her face, and in one instance, into her hair.

"Oh God, Nikki," he moaned (it probably sounded more like 'mo mog, Miggi') while sucking on her delicious opening.

Since her pussy had less surface area to cover than his cock, he managed to finish his treat well ahead of Nikki. He stretched her pussy lips open with one hand, jammed his mouth against the hard nub of her clit and sucked gently, all the while swirling his tongue around and flicking it against her. Wave after wave of small shudders passed through her body and her hips rocked backwards, smearing some leftover peanut butter and pussy juice all over his face and hair.

Nikki must have decided that she'd eaten enough peanut butter because she'd stopped licking about halfway down his shaft and was totally content with sucking him off.

With the focus of a born race car driver, she bobbed her mouth up and down while her tongue continued to stimulate him at the same time - both causing him to rush headlong at breakneck speed towards an intense orgasm.

Unlike the other blowjobs she'd given him, this one was thoroughly wet and juicy due to the copious quantities of saliva that was emptying out of her mouth and dribbling down his shaft. Once mixed with the leftover peanut butter, the saliva-peanut butter hybrid ran in a thick gooey river down his balls and between his ass crack. It was warm and sticky, yet surprisingly pleasant.

Twin gasps of pleasure were being expelled from both of their mouths but softened due to the flesh pressed against them. It was one of the nicest and tastiest pussies he'd come across in a long time. In fact, it was the best he'd ever had the luxury to dine on. He'd actually met some guys that wouldn't lick a woman out and he couldn't understand that mentality. Any guy that wouldn't crawl between Nikki's legs and suck on her pussy was just too dumb to live.

Pressing his hands against her full, round ass, he tore his mouth away from her pussy and groaned, "Oh Nikki, I'm going to cum, shit, is it okay if I do it in your mouth?"

He wasn't sure if any of the dozens of strange noises coming out of her was a confirmation or not, but her lips tightened around his cock and she sucked on it with an even fiercer intensity that caused his gut to clench and his balls to throb. He'd passed the point of no return; there was no turning back, baby.

Due to the fact he'd shot such a big load into her pussy when they'd fucked, he only had a few spurts left in him and then he was firing blanks. The sperm that he unloaded into mouth was quickly devoured - the tightening of her throat muscles as she swallowed the cum could be felt against the head of his dick.

Nikki slurped on him for a few moments longer just to make sure she got it all, and then she released his cock from her mouth and flipped over onto her back to face him. Her ass was resting firmly on his breast plate and she sat spread-legged, her hands thrust out behind her so she could brace herself into an optimum position for him to munch on her glistening pussy.

They grinned at each other and there was no shortage of reasons why. Her beautiful, creamy-white skin was obscured due to the large helpings of peanut butter splattered all over her face. Even her lovely honey-blond hair hadn't escaped the wrath of the spread, although it was in no way covered to the extent that her face was.

Daniel expected his to be in pretty much the same condition. Looking at her in that state was incredibly hot and erotic for some unknown reason. Sex was like that. The most bizarre and weirdest acts could turn people on.

"Keep eating me, Daniel. Make me cum. I want to cum all over your mouth," she said, her breasts rising and falling in time with her rapid breaths.

As if to indicate the urgency of her need, she pressed one of her peanut butter slicked hands to her pussy lips and peeled them apart for him. Taking her less-than-subtle hint, he wrapped both arms around her thighs and tongue-kissed her clit.

Nikki jerked violently in his arms, which urged him to shower her tender sex with hundreds of kisses and licks that all aimed for one defining goal -getting her off. As his member shrank rapidly, thus concluding its erect status for the rest of the night, his mind left all thoughts of it at the door and devoted its entire attention on sucking the sweet, delectable vagina grinding against his lips.

Every couple of seconds her ass would lift from his chest and thrust her sopping pussy against his mouth with wild abandon, making his jaw and tongue ache as she madly fucked his face.

The scent being emitted from her slit was intoxicating, giving him the fleeting - and rather strange - idea of trying to bottle the aroma and sell it as a perfume.

The potent smell of her sex, her soft little yelps of pleasure and the fact that her entire body was trembling all indicated that her orgasm was imminent, and he was simply overjoyed that he could make Nikki climax by licking her out. He was making her feel good and that in itself made him as happy as a pig in shit.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Nikki repeated again and again, the chant that he now familiarised with her orgasm. She shuddered violently and her arms gave out, causing her body to collapse onto his torso. The back of her head fell squarely between his legs and nestled there.

He didn't let up on her pussy though; his tongue continued to attack her slit as if it was a precious delicacy that was only in season for one day a year. The tips of his fingers located her clit and he rubbed at her with enough friction that he could start a fire, which was probably the real culprit for what occurred next.

"Oh fuck!" she squealed. It was that girlish squeal that he absolutely loved hearing, because her voice was usually so hushed and soft that it was too erotic a contrast not to be met with a large amount of admiration.

He kept frigging Nikki's clit with his fingers until her entire body broke out in gooseflesh and she exploded with pleasure; her girlish squeals becoming a beautiful kind of music that echoed through the bathroom. She writhed around like a slippery eel and revelled in the bombardment of sensations that were shooting through her groin.

Fearing that further gratification may result in Nikki succumbing to unconsciousness, Daniel regretfully removed his mouth and hands from between her legs.

"What are...you...trying to...do to me?" she groaned, so out of breath that she had to speak in spurts.

Daniel laughed. "I'm trying to make you feel good!"

"Well...you certainly...succeeded."

"Good," he said, leaning forward to deliver a loving kiss to her twitching pussy. There was still peanut butter streaked all over it, but where the sticky substance had been licked clean he could see that her lips were red and swollen.

For a while she just lay there on top of him with her head nestled in his crotch. Her green eyes were focused on the ceiling and her hands were clutching at her stomach, which was rising and falling due to giant panting breaths.

Finally, after a few minutes of trying to regain her composure, her breathing returned to normal and her breasts settled back down against her chest.

"Oh no," she said with quiet realisation.

"What?"

"Uh...there was still quite a lot of peanut butter on your cock when I stopped eating it."

He raised his head and looked down her body to her face. He could see - and feel - that her head was using his crotch as a cushion, which meant the entire back of her head was probably covered in peanut butter.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers