The Hotel Voyeur

Story Info
Fantasy based on desire to anonymously arouse.
1.1k words
4
27.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after nine when I got back to my room. After standing all day on the convention floor, followed by dinner with clients, I just wanted to fall asleep after a little TV. I lay down on the bed and turned on my computer to check for email. As I waited for it to boot up, my mind wandered to all the women I'd fantasized about at the show today. My mind always wanders when I'm at a show, and to avoid looking bored or tired, I fantasize about various women.

Being more than tired of my suit, I shed it. I lay back with the remote control in one hand, absentmindedly reached into my boxers and began to lightly stroke my shaft. Flipping through the channels, I came across an episode of Red Shoe Diaries. This is as good as it gets in a hotel, as far as fantasy material that isn't pay-per-view. In no time at all, I was stiffening enough that it was a very tight fit in my boxers, between my erection and my hand moving more purposefully. Not wanting to be completely naked in case a co-worker came by, I took my hand out of my boxers and worked my throbbing erection through the slit in the front.

I looked toward the window and noticed a six-inch opening in the sheer curtains. The drapes, however, were half closed so only a few feet of curtains were exposed. No one in a hotel leaves curtains open at night, so I didn't think about it anymore. As my thoughts returned to my erection, now pulsing up and down as it throbbed, I began to think of the stunning young woman checking in as I walked through the lobby. She wore a conservative, light gray skirt suit, over a white satin blouse, three buttons open, and the shadowing of a black bra underneath. I was undoing my tie as I walked past her. She turned and bent down to retrieve something from her brief case, she caught me staring down her blouse, admiring the creamy white of her skin in stark contrast to the black half-cup bra that gently supported her wonderful breasts. I noticed a nipple peaking over the lacy top, and as I did a double take, she smiled at me with that knowing smile, that said, "Bad boy, I know you want me and you will remember me later tonight when you're all alone."

I had to smile, because she certainly had been right. The thought that she knew I was going to be doing this while fantasizing about her, made some precum start to work up my shaft and bead up on the swollen head of my cock. I'm fascinated by precum, so clean, sooo slippery, and so tasty. I scooped a bit of it on a finger and licked it. Hmmm. Just then, something caught my eye. Because lights were on in my room, and the curtains where only sheer, It took me a few moments to realize that my room faced 90 degrees to the next wing of the hotel, just around the corner from the elevator shaft one door down.

Not wanting to act like a little boy caught by a parent, I decided I to act casual, unaware. I slightly repositioned myself, and instead of looking at the TV, lay my head back and close my eyes, or so it seemed. I actually squinted, and looked toward the light. Through my squinted eyes, I could just barely make out a figure behind the drapes about 50 feet away, one floor up. At this point I wasn't sure who was watching so I did become self-conscious. Something about a guy watching me really didn't help me keep the mood going. As if on cue, the figure shifted slightly, allowing me to glimpse the gentle outline of a breast, and a hand reaching up. Now, I knew I was performing for a woman. If anyone else was watching at this point, that became superfluous. I was doing something I truly enjoy. I was masturbating for the approving eyes of a woman.

I began to stroke my cock faster now, shifting my legs regularly, as I got more and more turned on. My free hand was alternating between cupping my testicles and cupping the top of my cockhead, spreading my precum over the head. Occasionally, I would stop stroking my cock long enough to hold it up away from by belly, and squeeze the head to bring a large bead of precum out of the tip. At this point, it was almost a steady stream of precum. I slowly scooped as much of my sweet, sticky arousal as possible onto my finger and slowly licked it, sucking my finger clean. At this, I caught the curtain above open just a bit more, and saw the buttons of a white silk blouse yield to fingers frantically searching for the crimson of very erect nipples spilling over the top of a lacy black half-cup bra. I was performing for her, as she predicted, but now I knew she was very glad to have been my inspiration.

With this scenario playing out, I knew I had a wonderful opportunity. I had to concentrate and cum as quickly as I could. Stroking faster and faster, I began to thrust my hips upward, as if thrusting toward her moist crotch, as she knelt above me, pinching her nipples and fingering her clit. Knowing I had little time left before I was going to be overcome with arousal, I quickly lifted my hips and kicked off my boxers. I wanted her to see that I trimmed my pubic hair short, and though she probably couldn't see, that my testicles were shaved smooth. Stroking as fast as I could, I took one more taste of my precum, before cupping my testicles while thrusting my hips in time to each spurt of my cum. The first and largest spurt erupted from me with such a force, it left a trail from my chin down to my collarbone. The next few spurts erupted in rapid fire after that leaving a white trail of icing on my chest hair, down to my belly button.

Looking up, I caught her mesmerized, staring directly at me. I wiped a last bit of precum off the head of my cock and licked it, as I stared directly at her, eyes wide open and mouthed "Thank you" to her. Immediately, caught in her voyeuristic act, she ducked behind the drapes and moments later the lights went off, replaced by the flickering of her TV set in the background.

I wasted no time throwing on my white terry cloth robe and headed out the door. While waiting for the elevator up one floor, I found a room service tray with a red rose in a vase. When I knocked on her door, I held the rose up in front of the security peephole. I saw the faint flicker of the TV through the peephole as she slid back the cover, and then I heard the deadbolt unlock...