The Hotel Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
...moving into the shower.
1.9k words
4.56
7.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to the sound of the shower running. It's 9PM and the signs of our earlier fun are scattered around the hotel room.

Stretching my legs out, I eventually get up and pad my way over to the bathroom. We got the jacuzzi suite. So in the bathroom, we have a shower fit for many more than two, a bath for two, and a jacuzzi big enough for more than can fit in the bed...

I open the door to the shower area. You're sitting on one of the seats in there. Letting the hot water flow over you. There are jets from every wall, from all over the ceiling, and less powerful ones from the floor. You've got one of the larger of several vibrators between your legs. Groaning as it stretches you. You've no idea I'm up and about yet. I gently close the door behind me and stand there watching you slowly fucking yourself with the vibrator in front of me. With almost no warning you have me in front of you. You open your mouth. Letting me press myself down your throat.

Keeping me in your mouth you manage to move onto the floor in the shower. Taking me down your throat. The vibrator buzzing against the floor as it fills you.

I run my hands through your hair as you rock yourself up and down on the vibrator. You manage to touch my stomach with your nose. Sticking your tongue out and playing with my balls as you start humming with me in your throat. Vibrations driving me wild.

Bobbing up and down. Rocking back and forth. I sit in the shower chair you'd just been in. After a while... Neither of us knows how long... You stand. Naked. In front of me. Hair dripping with water. A fountain coming off each nipple. I pull you towards me and you giggle. Pushing you up with a hand on your arse. The vibrator comes out of you as I start going down on you. One of your legs up on the seat. Thumb playing with your arse as my tongue plays only with your clit. Pressing against it. Lifting it up. Wagging from side to side. Pulling it gently into my mouth. Your hands in my hair. The vibrator had already done most of my work for me. Your leg shaking tells me you're about to cum. I press my thumb into your arse. Groaning but enjoying the sensation. My other hand slides to fingers into you. You grip them hard. As if trying to stop them going deeper. But you can't stop them. You're cumming for me. You start groaning louder. Louder. I slide a third finger in. Sucking your clit into my mouth. You're tearing at my hair. Naked in a shower with a guy you've only slept with a few times. Warm water washing over you. Tits flushed. Makeup streaming down your face. You've got a leg up on the chair for me to go down on you and you've got me playing with your arse. Loving the feeling. Loving the attention I'm paying to your pleasure. Then an explosion. Your whole body wracked with pleasure as my fingers stir you. My thumb fucks you. You start to fall only to be pulled onto my lap. Hugging you close as you twitch and groan. We stay like that for a minute. Hot water running over us from every angle. Just letting you recover.

You whisper in my ear that you want to play a game... If I can get inside you then I get to play with you. If not, nope. I have ten minutes. You stand up and walk to the other side of the shower room. Steam and mist making giving me just the silhouette of your body against the lights behind you. Three metres between us.

I stand and you can see me... Just. I take a step forward. You don't move. Another step. You don't move. Leaping across, I pull you onto me. You're on top of me on the ground. Grinding against me. Wrestling with me. I'm trying to pin your arms behind your back as you laugh evilly... Just managing to escape every time. I can feel your delicious cunt dripping wet against my balls. The heat is driving me wild. Pushing you off me I stand and regroup. You're ready to pounce in any direction. I go straight for you. Lifting you up. Kissing your neck as I drive you against the wall. You slam against it. Legs wrapping around me and squeezing me. Too high up on me for me to reach. Going behind myself with one hand as my other pulls your hair. We're biting one another's lips. Kissing roughly. Your nails clawing my back as you grind yourself against me. Determined to cum without me in you. My hand reaches your feet and I start to tickle you. You lose control of your legs. Falling off me. I spin you around, flat against the wall. Kicking your legs apart and thrusting deep into you. Just in time for you to cum. Driving in and out of you. Pulling your hair back with one hand as my other moves to play with your clit. You feel me swell in you as we fuck against the wall. The grout in between the tiles rough against your nipples. You don't care. The jet in the wall spraying against your stomach. You direct it down. Straight onto your clit. You cum as I fuck you rough and hard against the wall. Then pulling you away. Staying in you as I have you on your knees. Your wet hair makes a great handle for me as I pull all the way out of you. And then press deep into you. Your hands between your legs, playing with my balls and your clit. Only held up by me pulling your hair.

You squeeze my cock as I thrust into you and we hold right there. Groaning. Legs only held up by me. Your whole body needs rest but you need me to cum for you first. You need my cum. You shake and quiver. I haven't moved inside you for two minutes. You can feel my pulse through my cock. With every second it thickens and thins deep in you. You can feel the head of my cock. You need my cum. Pushing yourself up, sighing as you move forward and off me. You turn onto your back and beckon me to you. I press myself against your clit again. You take me by the hand. Just able to get your hand around me. Flat on your back with one leg up in the air you move my cock up and down in your slit. Not wanting to be fucked just yet. Up and down. Up and down. I start suckling on your nipples. My hands over your body. Everywhere I touch feels like fire. And then you move me down. Pressing me against your arse. The first inch in and you sigh. It's painful but so good. You love having me in your arse. I push myself off the floor, leaning over you. Water dripping off me splashing onto you. Smiling at you as I start to move. Half an inch out. Then an inch in. Working up just half an inch at a time. You've got two fingers on your clit. You're going to cum as I fuck your arse. Three inches in you. One of your legs wraps around me. The other. I pull all the way out and then three inches in. Holding there. Kissing you. Your legs tighten around me and pull me into you. Screaming. Not with pain. But with pleasure, as I fill your arse. Rocking on you. Your legs holding me deep in you. Not wanting to let go. Not daring to let go. My lips work from your tits up your neck. Whispering in your ear that I'm going to cum in your arse. Kissing my way to your lips. Holding myself up on my elbows. You tell me to keep going and not stop until I cum.

Your legs loosen their grip. One of your arms is around my neck, pulling me down to you. The other is across your body. Letting your fingers work over your clit. I pull halfway out and thrust in. Again. Again. Further out and deeper in. Every single time. My hands holding your head firmly in place below mine. Your eyes roll back in your head as you feel me filling your arse. Again. Again. Again. Again. Pulling almost the whole way out now. And then driving deep into you. Not fast. But insistent. Letting you feel every inch of me filling you with every thrust. Your body needs rest. You need my cum. You need us to roll over and be done. But you need my cum. You move on of your legs under me and onto my shoulder. Feeling me push deeper. You groan. You can't distinguish the orgasms anymore. You just ride the next wave. You feel my cock swell with that thrust. Am I close? Looking up at me. At the concentration on my face, you can't tell. Again. My cock flexing and pulsing as I push into you. It's definitely there. You groan. Tuning your playing with your clit. Wanting us to cum together. Another thrust. And I pull out again. Leaning down this time as I push into you. We kiss. Tongues fighting one another. Teeth clashing together. You couldn't care less. You have earned my cum and you will have it. But the intensity of the kiss combined with your arse being taken by me... You cum. A distinct peak for once. The wave of it overpowering you. You groan and scream into my mouth. Almost disappointed at not cumming with me. But then you feel it. You feel me pulse again in you as I pull out. And then thrusting deep into your tight arse again... Your ride the second wave of this orgasm. Pulling out and deep in again. And then you feel it. My hot cum shooting into your tight arse. Kissing your neck. Gibbering insensibly as my whole body shakes as spurt after thick spurt of my cum floods you. You can't play with your clit anymore. You pull me into you with your arms and squeeze my cock tight as we cum together. One more thrust. And I collapse on top of you. You naked under me in the shower. Arse squeezing me. One leg up on my shoulders the other lamely trying to pull me into you.

We stay exactly as we are for who knows how long. Until I roll off you. Kneeling at your side. Throwing your arms around me and lifting you up. You're asleep in my arms. You're barely aware of the sound of crashing water stopping. You're laid down onto something soft and warm. The sofa. There's a towel draped over it. Curling up in a ball. A towel starts rubbing over you. Stretching and then relaxing, you move so your head is on my lap. And you half listen as I babble some nonsense into the phone. My spare hand resting on your stomach. You can hear the thrumming of my pulse in my leg as you drift deeper and deeper to sleep.

It's 2200 on the first day of a long weekend. We've got days more to go.