The Hottest Chick on Campus Gets Nude Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom and Aly return to the cabin.
7.1k words
4.64
22.2k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers

Tom and Aly return to the cabin.

Chapter 2 will make a lot more sense if you read chapter 1 first.

***

The week after my great time with Aly went slowly. I kept hoping she would get a 3.5 GPA or better for the semester so I could keep my promise to entertain her at my man cave again. I knew her last final wasn't until Thursday and it would take at least a week for her to get her grades. The time just wasn't passing fast enough. Friday evening I received a text from Aly that said, "Finals went great. I think I aced them all. Thanks again for a great weekend. I'll let you know my grades as soon as I get them."

My only child, Melody, graduated from State College on Saturday. She would be going straight to an out of state college to work on an advanced degree. I took her to Mike's place for a last dinner and to give her a chance to say goodbye to "Uncle Mike" We had been sitting chatting with Mike when a bunch of Melody's friends came into the bar. Melody excused herself to go over and chat with them. After 4 years of college she would probably not see them again.

Mike had been nervous and edgy the whole time we were there because he couldn't ask me about Aly. As soon as Melody walked away Mike said, "OK, tell me all about last weekend."

I replied, "Mike. I don't kiss and tell."

"Did Aly take her clothes off?"

"You will have to wait until she comes back in the fall to find out the answer to that."

Mike kept pestering me with questions that I refused to answer. I didn't want to mess up whatever I had going with Aly by saying things she wouldn't want repeated. I had decided to tell Mike one thing before I left, but was waiting until we were on our way out the door.

Melody said goodbye to her friends, with tears in her eyes, and we got up to leave. Mike came over to get a last hug from Melody and a handshake from me. I let Melody go ahead of me and grabbed Mikes arm. "She looks better naked than she does dressed for work here."

I walked out the door leaving Mike with his mouth hanging open.

***

Aly was starting a marketing internship on Monday and I expected she would be too busy to talk or text me. So I waited. The second week after our weekend went slower than the first week. I traveled for business and tried to keep my mind off of that lush body and beautiful face of Aly's. I no longer cared why she was hooking up with me. I wanted Aly in the worst way.

I got home from a three day business trip Thursday evening and was busy doing the laundry and catching upon my mail when my cell buzzed. It was a text from Aly. "I got a 4.0. Call me about arrangements for Memorial Day weekend."

Wow, I was going to spend another weekend with the hottest chick on campus, this time without studying interfering with fun. My mind was racing with fun things to do, like sex on the boat, sex in the lake, sex wherever we wanted. I rearranged the hard cock in my pants, took a deep breath and called Aly.

Aly answered immediately. She sounded excited and asked a bunch of questions one after the other. Where would we meet? What food do we need to get? Can we go Friday night instead of Saturday morning? Can we have a lot of great sex? My hard on got bigger and harder.

I told her, "slow down Aly, one question at a time." "Congratulations on the 4.0"

I needed to gain control of the discussion so I asked about her internship and how it was going. She said everyone was nice, she was learning a lot, and some older guys were hitting on her, but she blew them off. I asked her what tine she finished work on Fridays. She said they quit at 5 but usually went out for a drink to celebrate the weekend. Someone had promised to buy her a margarita Friday after work.

After much discussion we decided she would drive to my house on Friday, after her drink with the group. From where she worked to the cabin took her past my house so it made sense. Her car would never make it through the woods to the cabin. She would spend Friday night here and we would leave early Saturday for the cabin. We decided on the menu and I would do the shopping. I told Aly to bring jeans and hiking shoes, as well as shorts and tops. Aly was still excited and closed the conversation with, "I can't wait."

The next week really dragged. More overnight travel, long meetings and boring dinners. My mind kept wandering to the hot chick that wanted to spend time in the woods alone with me. My mind kept thinking about Aly's tremendous tits, awesome ass and how great the sex had been. Aly had cum quickly and often last time and I needed to come up with a plan to make her want a lot more of me.

***

Finally it was Friday. Aly called at lunch to make sure we were still on for the 3 day weekend. I told her to enjoy having a drink with her co-workers and I would have something ready for the grill when she got to my place. I also asked her to call me when she pulled into my neighborhood so I could have the garage door open so she could pull her car into the garage. My 3 car garage is never cluttered and there had been a few break-ins of cars in driveways, so I wanted her car safely inside my garage. Aly called as instructed and I was waiting in front of my garage when she entered the cul-de-sac. She pulled next to my American made luxury car and jumped out with a big smile on her face.

"Wow", popped out of my mouth when I saw her. Aly was breathtaking in her dressy, business style clothes. They looked very fashionable but still allowed her hot body to be displayed discreetly. Her hair was hanging down on her shoulders and her brown eyes were sparkling.

I walked over to her and gave her a big hug, which led to a hot passionate kiss, which led to me grabbing her ass, which led to Aly grinding her groin against my growing hard cock. I broke the embrace and said, "We need to take this inside."

When we got to the door to the house Aly stopped and was looking at the walls around the door. "Where is the sign about woman being nude to enter?"

I laughed and said, "No sign like that here, this is a family place."

Aly frowned and replied, "Does that I mean I have to keep my clothes on in your house?"

I can think of no reason to make Aly stay dressed if she wanted to get naked so I replied, "Aly, if you want to get naked that's great, but let's get inside first and make sure the blinds in the front of the house are closed."

I pressed the garage door opener to close the garage and we went into the house. As soon as the door to the garage was closed Aly started unbuttoning her blouse and told me to go close the drapes. I responded, "I would rather watch you get undressed, I have really missed seeing that hot bod of yours."

Aly hesitated like she wasn't sure I should watch her get undressed, but finally continued unbuttoning her blouse. Off came the blouse and a very sexy bra was holding those delicious tits in place. She leaned down to push her slacks over her hips and those tits almost escaped from her bra. There she stood in sexy, matching thong and bra, with a shy smile on her face. I was probably grinning from ear to ear, like the Cheshire cat, watching this gorgeous woman taking off her clothes. She turned her back to me and asked me to unhook her bra, please. Once my trembling fingers managed to get her bra undone I slid my hands around her body and under the bra cups so I could feel those beautiful breasts again. Aly shivered then stepped away from me. I took a good long look at her ass as she moved away. She turned around with a lustful look in her eyes and slowly slid he thong down her legs. When she was completely naked she said, "I have never stripped for a man when it wasn't dark in the room" "It was fun."

I stared at her natural beauty and sexy body for an eternity. I then thanked her for the show and agreed it was fun. "I am going to check the blinds in the front of the house, I'll be right back."

I closed the blinds and turned to find Aly close behind me. She said "no one can see into a dark house in the daytime."

I took Aly on a tour of the house. When we got to the kitchen she could see the in-ground pool in the back yard and squealed. "You didn't tell me to bring my bathing suit."

"You won't need it, my pool is completely private."

She started for the sliding glass door to the patio. I grabbed her arm and said, "You need to be patient young lady, no swimming until after we eat." "I am going to make us margaritas and you will tell me all about your internship." "Then I will grill some steaks while you nuke the potatoes and make the salad." "After supper we can swim."

Aly gave me a pouty face so I pulled her to me and kissed her hard, wet and deep. With both hands on her bare ass I ground my hard manhood against her groin. She moaned, broke the kiss and said, "Can we fuck now?"

"After margaritas, supper and the pool, then we can fuck."

She gave me that huge smile of hers. We had our margaritas on the screened in back porch and Aly told me all about her internship. She was bubbling, excited and enthusiastic as she talked. She was excited to be learning and working in her chosen field.

We discussed men hitting on her in the workplace. I told Aly if they don't back off she should go to human resources. I told her it is not a good idea to date men on the job when you are an intern, or even if it is a career job after college. I emphasized don't let male bosses take advantage of you, you take advantage of them. Get promotions based on your work not on your great, sexy looks.

I wondered how one lady could have it all. Beauty, sex appeal, brains, great in bed, very polite and a great attitude about working. I thought to myself, this chick really does have it all. As sweet as she can be added to all of the other good traits. Mike was right, the kind of girl you take home to meet your mother.

I wondered what she was doing chasing me around and fucking every chance we get. I am not complaining but I am old enough to be her father. I certainly am not used to young, hot girls wanting to spend the weekend with me. Then I wondered what I was doing encouraging her. I was not looking for any long term relationships, or live in girlfriends. I did really like spending time with her. And the sex is beyond great. At this point in time I decided to just enjoy my good fortune and the great sex.

Aly asked how I could afford all of this. The nice house with a pool, the cabin, a luxury car. I told her I made a good salary at my job, with bonuses, that had paid for the house and pool. The car I bought with the check the insurance company of the other driver in Pam's fatal accident that paid for her new mini-van.

The land and the cabin I bought with a part of the huge cash settlement from the same insurance company.

Aly asked what I did for my company that paid so well.

I replied, "My degree is in finance, and that's the field I work in." I continued, "I am director of financial planning for my company which is a fortune top 500 company." "I spend most of my work week traveling all over the country, to our various plants and offices, working on financial plans and outcomes." I travel 2 or 3 days a week and fly an average of 3,000 air miles a week.

Aly responded, "Now I know why you live so well."

Aly smiled demurely and said, "Tell me about your wife Pam."

I hesitated for a short time. I had never told anyone about my relationship with Pam, except for my daughter Melody, mainly because I had never been asked.

I finally responded, "Pam and I were best friends from the first day in school in seventh grade." I was new to the school system in a small town and the teacher asked Pam to show me around."

In the seventh grade I knew girls were different, but couldn't understand why any one cared.

Pam was very pretty and extremely popular in school. She was a cheerleader, captain our senior year, and homecoming queen.

Pam and I were almost inseparable and as close as a boy and a girl could be in junior high and high school. We talked on the phone every night, and talked about everything including, her boyfriends and my girlfriends, and how far we went with them.

Aly interrupted with, "You talked about making out with other people?"

"That's what best friends do."

I continued.

We had dinner at each other's house often and spent as much time as possible together in school and out. We both were taking the advanced classes to prepare us for college so we were in most classes together. I helped her with math and she helped me with English.

Aly interrupted and asked, "When did you know you loved her?"

We both ended up at state college because it was a good school for our separate majors. Our friendship continued to grow. Your boss Mike was my roommate from day one and he often teased me about being in love with Pam. I laughed and denied it. Mike spent a lot of time bumming around with Pam and me.

Right after winter semester started our sophomore year Pam wanted to see a movie at the theater in town. I really didn't want to see that chick flick, but my best friend talked me into it. I walked her back to her dorm as I always did. Pam kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for going with her. Without thinking I pulled her to me and kissed her on the mouth. Not a hot passionate kiss, but one with feeling. Pam broke the kiss, stepped away from me and said. "It took you long enough."

I kissed her again and said good night. By the time I got back to my dorm I knew Mike was right. I had always loved Pam. I just didn't know it. I guess our great friendship had blinded me.

The next night Pam and I talked for hours. I told her I loved her. She said she had been in love with me since forever. We started planning our life together that night. We got married the week after we graduated. I started working for my current employer the week after that and Pam got a nursing job at the hospital a week later. Our love grew beyond the great friendship we had and I was devastated when she got killed. "

Now it's your turn, tell me about you and how you got to be such a good waitress."

Aly responded, "Who said I was a great waitress?"

"Me of course, you have served me many times during the last three years, and besides being gorgeous you are a very good waitress, and I eat in restaurants all over the country because of work travel."

Aly started with her life. My family didn't have much money when I was growing up. My mom and dad both worked but there are few good paying jobs in our area. We weren't poor, just no extra money for vacations and such. I always wanted to go to college, but knew there was no money for that. My uncle Al owns a small family restaurant in town and we talked about me going to college. Al is my Godfather and I was named after him. First he said, you need to get good grades in school so you can get some scholarship help. Then you need to come to work for me and start saving every penny I pay you for college.

So at 13 years old I started busing tables at Al's restaurant. I worked all of the hours I could and put every penny in the bank. At 16 I started waiting tables. Uncle Al watched my every move and corrected all of my mistakes. I asked why he was being so hard on me and he told me that as I got better my tips would go up and he would give me more tables to make the tips go even higher. So I worked even harder and learned well. I really wanted to go to college. Uncle Al never let up. He called all of my mistakes to my attention and I learned.

Uncle Al also told me to apply at Mike's place when I got to state college. He said it is the best place to work in the area and the tips are good. When I go home for the holidays I still wait tables at Al's, including the weekends this summer. He still tells me about things I do wrong.

Aly finished up by saying that she would have enough money saved by the end of fall semester, to pay for winter semester, and that she was going to quit working at Mike's at the end of the term. I advised her to continue working to earn money for the new wardrobe and other things she would need on the job when she graduated.

I finally said, "Enough talk, let's eat."

I went and started the grill and Aly and I went back into the house. I showed her where everything was and took the marinated steaks out to the grill. The meal was great and the wine helped us relax more. My cock has been hard since Aly pulled into my garage. We cleaned up the dishes and kitchen and Aly ran to the pool. She jumped in without looking to see if my comments about the pool being private were true. It had gotten dark while we ate and Aly screamed when the motion detector pool lights came on. I stood on the pool deck and watched as Aly easily swam a couple of lengths of my pool and turned over and did a couple more backstroke. A teenage boy's fantasy come true. One hot chick swimming the backstroke naked. Her big tits coming out of the water with every stroke and her bush gyrating back and forth as she swam.

Aly swam over to where I was standing and looked up with that huge grin of hers. "Aren't you going to join me?"

I smiled back at her and took off my clothes. She watched intently as I got naked. When I was completely nude she smiled and said, "It is fun to watch."

I dropped into the water next to her and gave her a big hug.

"Yes it is."

Of course the hug led to a kiss, which led to me feeling Aly's hot body. First her ass, then her tits, then between her legs. She was moaning low in her throat and pressing her body against mine.

Aly finally broke the embrace and said, "I've been horny for three weeks, is it possible to fuck in your pool?"

"I thought you would never ask," I replied.

I picked her up and sat her on the side of the pool. While she was trying to figure out what was happening I spread her legs and started to lick her pussy. She leaned back on her elbows and started moaning immediately. I licked from her clit to the bottom of her slit then back to the top. The fourth or fifth time I got back to her clit I sucked it into my mouth and flicked my tongue all over the hard, little nub. Aly was getting close. I released her hard clit and licked back down her pink pussy until I reached the skin between her ass and her pussy. I stopped for a second then lightly skid my tongue across her tight little rosebud. Aly shuddered, moaned and almost had an orgasm. I buried my tongue deep in her pussy and tongue fucked for a minute. It was time to get her off. I moved back to her clit, fondled her breasts with both hands, sucked that hard nub into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Aly exploded in orgasm and fell limp onto the pool deck. "Fuck yea, fuck yea," she moaned over and over.

When Aly had recovered, I stepped back and said, "Can you climb on my cock from there?"

I got that huge grin from Aly. I moved closer to the side of the pool and Aly wrapped her legs around my waist, grabbed my cock in her hand, put her other arm around my neck and slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing manhood. I slipped into that warm, wet, snug pussy easily and moved away from the pool wall. Aly kissed me and started trying to move up and down on my body. I grabbed her ass in both hands to steady her as I headed for deeper water. The water would support some of her weight and make it easier for me to control her actions. When the water was higher than my waist I moved back to the wall and leaned against it. It seemed like Aly had enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock buried in her pussy as I moved in the water. Her moaning had continued and maybe even gotten a bit louder. Her pussy felt great wrapped around my cock and the warm water made the feeling better.

Aly began to slowly pull herself up off of my manhood a couple of inches then slowly lower herself back down on it. She continued moaning and started with a little bit of shivering. I had waited for 3 weeks to fuck her and was not going to cum quickly. Aly was all I thought about since the weekend in my cabin and now I had her, I was going to enjoy her. I had no problem with Aly cumming multiple times so I tried to remember sensitive spots on her body to stimulate. The big problem was I was using both hands to hold her weight in the water and only had my mouth and tongue with very limited range on motion to use them. I remembered sensitive spots on her neck and ear so I began kissing and licking her there. The shivering increase in intensity.

rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers
12