The Hottest Lesbian Shower Fuck

Story Info
My face between her ass cheeks, her feet off the floor...
800 words
4.07
44.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the coolest thing I've ever done to her in the shower. I sure loved doing it, and I know VERY well she loved it...she's already begged me to do it again...

Our Saturday started with Blue waking to find me fucking the hell out of myself. She couldn't have slept through it...I had my knees in the air and tucked back and spread apart, and I was wildly fucking my hot, soaking wet pussy with two fingers, trembling hard.

She purred for me and brought her lips to mine, saying, "Don't stop, my hot, sweet slut."

Then, she drove her tongue deep in my mouth, making little growling sounds.

I opened my mouth wide for her and whimpered, surrendering my warm, wet mouth to her to do whatever she wanted, my fingers punishing my pussy. I shook harder, my orgasm sooooooo fucking close...

She withdrew her tongue only long enough to speak hotly to my lips, "Be my good girl and cum for me, baby." With my knees still tucked back like a good girl should, she went back to devouring my mouth and slid her hand behind me to my ass...I screamed for her finger...she wet it nicely with the slippery juices from my pussy, then slid it so smoothly in my ass.

I screamed while my ass muscles pulled her finger in deeper...she wiggled it inside me and I came and came for her, my ass gripping her crazy finger, my fingers fucking my pussy...

After my orgasm ended, I slid my fingers from my pussy. My body was still in mini-spasm, my cum oozing down to my ass. It lubricated my opening nicely and Baby kept her finger in. I wriggled my hips, smiling. She gently slid her finger in and out, making me gasp with more pleasure.

She was teasing me. She knows how to assfuck me and make me cum without touching my pussy. She's so fucking hot...she makes me such a fucking whore for her!

She removed her finger from my ass and I fed her my fingers, still wet with Sunnycum...she noisily sucked them and licked them, almost making me cum again...she spoke softly to my ear, "Ooooooooo...I think my hot baby wants more of me."

"Your hot baby wants a whole LOT of you..."

She said, "Give me a few minutes in the shower, then join me and tongue-fuck my ass and make me cum real hard, okay?"

"Oh gee, I think I can handle that!"

She patted my ass, and off to the shower she went, wiggling her ass for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went into the shower quietly, slid my arms around her and held her tight, my mouth on the back of her neck. She squealed loudly and I spoke softly to her ear, "Grab the wall, hotstuff. Spread your legs for me. Your ass is mine."

"Oh...Sunny...fuck yeah...take my ass and make my ears wiggle, baby..."

I turned the water off. I wanted everything she felt to come from me, not the shower. Baby moved back from the wall, then leaned forward with her hands on it, eagerly waggling her ass at me. I slid my wet tongue down the middle of her back and she whimpered for me.

I said to her, "Now, keep leaning against that wall, your hands on it and arms straight so you don't get hurt, baby."

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..."

Oh, this was going to be fun...

In seemingly just one motion, I slid my finger in her pussy against her g-spot, pushed my face between her ass cheeks, lifting her off the floor and FUCKING DROVE MY TONGUE IN HER ASS...

"OH FUCK! SUNNNNNEEEE! FUCKFUCKFUCK!!"

With her feet off the floor, she bounced her body on my face, her ass riding my mouth, her pussy riding my finger and screaming nonstop...I growled loudly with my tongue wiggling like hell in her ass...hot juices from her pussy dripping on my body...

SUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Baby came wildly, her ass griping my tongue, her pussy holding my finger tightly, her burning hot cum soaking my body!

Her arms were weak from her orgasm...I pulled my face from between her ass cheeks...I caught her in my arms, protecting her when she fell. She was limp and gasping while I held her. "Ooooooohhhhh...fuck...Sunnybaby..."

I just smiled, dried her off and carried her to bed, ran back and brushed my teeth, then hopped in bed with her...I wrapped my legs and one arm around her body. I gently held her head in my breasts to cuddle her and make her feel forever cherished, stroking her hair and cheek while kissing her. Our lips lingered together...our voices made loving little sounds.

"I love you, Sunny..."

"I love YOU, my precious Blue."

The End

Thank-you for reading!

My love to all,

Sunny