The Hottest Night Of My Life

Story Info
His dreams of cumming inside a woman cum true.
1.6k words
3.89
21.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I am 21 from the great city of Las Vegas. I'm about 5'6, 135#, I workout so I have a nice cut body, short brown hair, brownish/green eyes, 7 inches where it counts and a great smile. I was on the internet one evening in January and I was searching through the profiles to see if any girls were on worth talking to. I came across this girl who is 31, I love older women, said her name was Kristine and she was lonely and sad. So I decided to send her a message. We did the usual introducing of each other and telling each other about ourselves, sent pictures to each other (she was a hottie...5'10, 135#, 34D breasts I guessed, long dark hair, brown eyes, great smile, nice tan) and before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was 2:00am. So I decided to go for it and ask her if she wanted to talk on the phone. After a few moments she responded by saying yes and to give her a call in 5 minutes.

As I laid down in my bed waiting I got naked as I usually do for bed. Finally the 5 minutes passed so I gave her a call. "Hello?" said this beautiful voice. "Hey Kristine it's Chris, how are you doin'?"

"Fine, how are you?" I responded with the usual pretty good answer. We continued to talk for a half hour as I told her how beautiful her voice was along with a lot of flirting comments like that. Then after a few more minutes we said our goodnights. I felt pretty good having met this very nice sexy lady as I drifted a sleep.

This nightly ritual of talking and getting to know each other went on for about 7-10 days and it was great, I made her laugh so hard, she always called me sweetie and honey. So one night I asked her when we were gonna get together and she said "how about tomorrow?" This took be by surprise because it was the exact answer I was looking for. I said "sure, when you want me to come get you?"

"How about 10:00am?" she responded. It was perfect for me. We talked for another 15 minutes and said our goodnights and I'd see her tomorrow.

The sound of my alarm going off the next morning was the best sound I ever heard! I jumped in the shower, got dressed, did my hair, put my cologne on and took off! On the way over I was so nervous. I put a piece of gum in my mouth as I was a couple streets away. I turned into her street and then into her driveway. I beeped and she came out 5 seconds later. "Wow, she's a cutie pie." I mentioned to myself. The ride back to my house was very talkative and fun. We joked around and before we knew it we were there.

I told her to make herself at home as she sat down on the couch. I studied her with out making it too obvious and seen she was sexy and she was wearing a tee-shirt (which was cut waaaaay low) with short overalls on. I asked her if she wanted a drink and she said "sure!" I came back with 2 Bud Lights and asked her if she wanted to play some pool. After it was all said and done, 2 hours later, we each had 6 beers and I had beat her 20 games in a row! Mind you I was gonna let her win 1 but she said if I did she would be really pissed. So I said fuck it.

"So what shall we do now?" Kristine asked.

"I dunno, how about we play a drinking game?" I suggested.

"No, we can drink while we do somethin else. How about we play strip poker?" she says.

"Well OK! Why not."

By this time we were both feeling really good. I got he cards and she got the beers and a bottle of Jack Daniels as we headed up to my room.

"Ok you know how to play this right?" I asked.

"Of course silly." she replied with a sexy smile.

The first hand I won and so she took off her shoes. The next hand I won again and off came her socks. "I have a new rule suggestion." I said. "How about every time I lose you remove something from my body and everytime you lose I remove a layer from you?"


"That sounds interesting, OK!" Kristine said all excited. The next hand I lost so she scooted over by me and the most sexy way she knew how she took my shoes off, which took her 5 minutes! The next hand she lost and I asked her what item she wanted off. "Take my shirt off I guess." So I slid over and removed her shirt and seen her sexy tits in her sexy white bra. The overalls looked a little weird but I didn't mind at all! The next hand I lost and she came over and took my socks off with her teeth! Then I lost again and I said to take my shirt off. She did what I told her to do and said "Oh my, you DO have a nice body! I think it's time for a drink break."

After we drank a few shots I felt on top of the world and I can tell Kristine did too because she kept giving me this sexy look and staring at my crotch which was making my dick stir. As we continued to play I lost again and she asked me what I wanted her to take off. "Take my shorts off." So she did. I was sitting there with just my underwear on while she had her panties, pants and bra on! So I decided it was time for some cheating! I was dealing and she was too busy staring into my crotch and drinking she had no idea what I had done, I looked quickly through the deck and took 3 Aces out. I won the next hand cause I had a full house (ha ha). "Take my overalls off" she said. I obeyed her and we were close to even. I won again cause I had another full house. "Well, I guess take my bra off."

I did very slowly and let her awesome tits break free. So here we were, I only had my underwear on and she only had her panties. I couldn't resist and I did the same thing, only this time I took 4 10's out. She had this very sexy smile on her face and said "Full house baby! Time to lose those undies!" As she reached for me I said "ok, oh but wait, look what I have 4 of a kind." Kristine's mouth fell to the floor.

"Stand up Kristine." As she stood I stood right in front of her and kissed her passionately on her lips. I felt the outside of her panties and they were soaked. I removed her panties while I kissed her and we fell on the bed. I licked her nipples and inserted 2 fingers in her. The I went down and ate her pussy so good for a hour. She came 3 times on my face in screams of pleasure. I whispered in her ear that it had been a fantasy of mine to cum in a women as beautiful as she was.

She said "do it then." I got on top of her and put my hard throbbing dick to her entrance. I asked her "what if you get pregnant?" She said "Don't worry, I had my tubes tied 3 years ago". A huge smile came across my face as I pushed my dick into her. She let out the softest moan. I fucked her softly at first but Kristine moved her hips faster and faster as I soon felt like I was gonna lose control. I pulled out and told her I wanted to come so bad.

She put her legs around me and sucked my dick back into her. I fucked her as hard as I could while looking deep into her eyes, as she kept telling me "fuck me Chris, fuck me harder, I wanna feel your cum inside my hot pussy." I thrust harder and deeper. I seen her tits bouncing matching my thrusts, feeling her pussy squeezing my dick...that was enought for me as I exploded inside her "oh god baby! oh I'm cumming deep inside you! oh my god!!!"

"yes chris! oh yes, I feel it! I feel your come shooting in me!"

Then I collapsed on top of her. As I removed my dick from her wet pussy Kristine said "awww baby, your all sticky! Let me get that for you." Kristine took my semi hard dick in her mouth and sucked it clean, which by this time it was already hard and I told her to keep sucking it. I rubbed my hands through her hair and she sucked and licked my hard dick. I was getting close to cumming so I warned her....which just made her suck it harder! After a second I exploded in her waiting mouth and she swallowed every drop. We got cleaned up and dressed. When she was ready I took her home. I told her that was the best fuck I ever had!

And yes I did accomplish my goal of cumming inside a girl's pussy.