The Hottie In The Window Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapters.
  • February 2006 monthly contest
4.7k words
4.82
83.9k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers

Thanks to papaya_lynne and OVERLAND for help with this story. Feedback, positive and negative, is always appreciated.

7. Payback

When Kelly pulled up to the office on Tuesday and saw Bob coming out to meet her, she knew something was wrong.

"Hi." Bob flashed a winning smile that didn't fool her for an instant.

"Hi yourself."

"You look nice today."

"What do you want?"

Bob's face fell as he realized his ruse was in vain. "I need a favor."

"Uh-hu."

"I need you to be my girlfriend."

"What's the catch?"

"Well, there is this girl in my office who's got the hots for me, but I only like her as a friend. She stops by my office and talks my ear off when I'm trying to get work done. She follows me from one end of the building to the other. It's gotten so bad that I'm taking the long way around the office to keep from passing by her desk. So, I figured that if I got a new girlfriend and introduced her...you...to Barbara, it would convince her that I'm off the market and she'll leave me alone." Bob looked desperate.

"So you want me to poach on this other girl's perceived property just because you're too much of a coward to tell this floozy to fuck off?"

"'Coward' is such an ugly word. I much prefer 'chicken-shit'".

"It won't work." Kelly continued on her way in the building with Bob in her wake.

"Why not?"

"She's not taken the obvious hints so far. What makes you think a little thing like 'reality' is going to make her change her ways?" Bob sped by her to get the door.

"Please? I don't know what else to do."

Kelly heard the echo of her own voice as she stood in the moving truck rental place with Jane only two days earlier. She rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Alright. What's your plan?"

"She covers for the receptionist from 12:30 to 1:30. You come over about 12:40 or so and ask for me. When I come in the lobby, I give you a kiss and we walk out the door arm in arm."

"Fine. I'll be there."

"Thanks." Bob opened the office door Kelly was headed to and held it for her.

Kelly soon found herself absorbed in her daily tasks. Unfortunately, people whom she had to deal with today insisted on being stupid; something Kelly had a very hard time dealing with. She was soon very out-of-sorts and before she knew it, it was past noon. She pulled her lunch out of the refrigerator, popped the lasagna she had made two days ago in the microwave, and headed back toward her desk. She remembered her lunch date just as she put the second bite in her mouth. Cursing under her breath, she sealed the plastic box back up and put it back in the fridge, downing her water when she got back to her desk.

At 12:35, she got her purse and headed out the door for the office across the way. An attractive platinum blonde with shoulder length hair sat behind the desk. She was pretty in a very classic way, but as Kelly crossed the lobby, she could tell that Barbara, if that's who this person was, was very liberal with make-up.

"Good afternoon. May I help you?" The blonde was very professional and gushed 'receptionist' all over the place.

"Bob Ingram, please." Kelly started to analyze this person more closely. Her request for Bob didn't seem to ruffle her.

"May I say who's calling?" The question was not necessary, but it wasn't out of the ordinary either.

"My name is Kelly Green." She had learned that saying 'I'm Kelly Green' usually lead to laughing or confusion.

"Thank you." The blonde picked up the phone and dialed. Kelly took the opportunity to gaze around the room, but her attention never left the receptionist. "There's a Kelly Green to see you." The blonde hung up the phone. "He'll be right up."

Kelly turned back to the receptionist, "Thanks," and resumed looking around, keeping the other woman in her peripheral vision.

Bob came around the corner with a big smile on his face. "Hi, Gorgeous." Kelly submitted to his quick kiss. "Barbara, this is my girlfriend Kelly. Kelly, this is my friend Barbara."

"It's nice to meet you, Kelly." The two women shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Barbara."

Bob grabbed Kelly by the hand. "Come on. I want to show you something." He turned the corner into his office and did his best gameshow hostess imitation at his office window.

"Oh, my god." Kelly had never considered the building from this vantage point.

"It's like you get out of your Explorer and walk across a stage just for me." Bob was grinning from ear to ear.

Kelly could see the left headlight of her car through one side of the window and the edge of the boxwoods that framed the entrance to the building through the other side. It seemed as though the window was designed specifically to view her trip into the building. She was suddenly very self-conscious. "Have I ever done anything stupid out there?"

Bob had saddled up very close behind her and whispered, "Not that I've seen...Oh, about two months ago, you made it almost all the way into the building when you realized you had forgotten something, and went all the way back to the car to get it. Then you walked back into the building again. THAT was a very good day." Kelly blushed. No one had ever scrutinized her to this extent before. It was clear that Bob spent a lot of time watching her through this window. He pushed her hair to the side and kissed her at the base of her neck, sending a chill down her spine. "Let's go get something to eat. I'm starving." They went back through the receptionist area holding hands. Bob made a big production out of holding the door open for her. Kelly found herself hoping that Barbara was stewing in her own juices.

Latter that evening, Kelly sat down on the couch and picked up the book off the coffee table. She finally had a little time for herself and was content to sit on the sofa and read for an hour. Hopefully, the book would drive the thoughts of that platinum bitch in Bob's office out of her mind. The phone interrupted her after the first page. "Hello?"

"Hi. It's Bob. Are you busy?"

"No. I'm just sitting here reading a book. What's up?"

"I'd really like to see you." He didn't sound very cheerful.

"Sure. Where are you?"

"I'm just leaving work." Kelly could hear the car radio in the background.

"Why are you just now leaving work?"

"I had a couple of servers to patch, and you can't do that when there are people in the office."

"Oh. OK. Well, come on over to my place. I'll see you in about ten minutes."

"OK. Thanks"

Kelly was able to read three more pages in her book before the doorbell rang. When she answered the door, Bob gave her a hug and a kiss, but he seemed preoccupied. "What's wrong?" Kelly asked as they sat on the sofa.

"Well, I had to do some stuff at work late, like I said. I'm in the server room getting ready, and Barbara walks in and starts talking to me. That's not unusual, and I'm not giving her a lot of attention because I don't want to take all night patching servers. So, it gets closer to 5:00 and suddenly Barbara's trying to kiss me."

Kelly envisioned wrapping her hands around Barbara's throat, and the image surprised her. She tried to push the thought away, but she was still infuriated that Barbara was making moves on her boyfriend. Her boyfriend. It had been a long time since she had though about anyone in those terms. She quickly refocused her thoughts on the conversation at hand. "What did you do?"

"I did what I do best. I played stupid."

"What do you mean?

"I reacted like she had stuck her finger in my ear. Then I went right back to working on the server."

Kelly smiled at the thought of Bob completely ignoring the unwanted advance. "What did she do then?"

"She just kind of looked at me for a minute, and then she walked out. She didn't say anything, and I didn't even look at her." Bob lapsed into silence.

Kelly suppressed a giggle. "Have you had anything to eat?"

"No. I got done at work and I came straight here." Kelly was struck with the level of trust that implied. She rose off the couch, went to the kitchen, and pulled the pan of lasagna out of the refrigerator. Bob ate in silence, and Kelly was comfortable enough with that silence to retrieve her book from the living room and read while Bob finished his dinner.

After they had cleaned up the kitchen, Kelly took his hand and said, "Come to bed." Bob followed her up the stairs. They undressed and crawled into bed. Bob lay on his back. Kelly snuggled up to him with her head on his shoulder and her arm across his chest. "You're really upset about this, aren't you?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Do you like Barbara that much?"

"I don't like hurting anybody, even if most of the time I wish they'd just go away."

Kelly couldn't find anything wrong with Bob's answer. He had done everything he could think of and Barbara had refused to take the hint. She caressed Bob's face and guided his lips to hers. The gentle, lingering kiss slowly progressed until their tongues were fencing with each other. Their hands roamed and caressed, until Bob rolled Kelly onto her back. She spread her legs and guided his cock to her waiting pussy. He eased in and began a steady ascent towards ecstasy. Suddenly, he stopped stroking into her and slid his hands down underneath her, grabbing her ass cheeks and grinding their bodies together. She hooked her heels behind his thighs and rocked her hips, increasing the pressure on her clit as his cock stirred her sex. When the wave started to build, she managed only three words through her ragged breathing "Come with me."

Bob maintained his hold on her ass, and began pounding her with every ounce of strength he possessed. The sound of their bodies slapping together only goaded him on, and Kelly was yelping and moaning in time with his efforts. She began yelling only moments later, and her rhythmic contractions sent Bob careening over the edge himself. They both struggled for air and Bob was concerned that he was crushing Kelly under him. He rolled to one side and then the other, prying his hands off her ass, where their combined weight and a fine mist of sweat had sealed him to her. He propped himself up on his elbows, and when Kelly looked in his eyes she saw it. "You're thinking it."

"I am. I don't want to scare you by saying it."

"I'm thinking it, too. Go ahead and say it."

Bob locked his eyes into hers. "I love you."

The merest flicker of panic flashed in her eyes for a second, and then Bob saw it in her eyes. "I love you, too."

Bob kissed her delicately; scared of breaking the moment, and then he slid off her and slid his arm under her neck. Kelly turned away from him and snuggled back into him. Bob slowly covered her back and neck in kisses until Kelly's breathing became deep and regular. She was still in his arms when the morning came.

8. Beginnings

Bob rubbed his eyes as he stared at the unrelenting computer monitor. He had spent most of his day drawing pictures. The pictures he had spent his day on did not depict race cars, or flowers, or airplanes, but rather computer networks and communication schematics. When things on the network started to go wrong, these drawings could be very useful, but the act of drawing them always seemed as productive as drawing horses or superheroes. It was 5:00 pm and Bob shut his computer down, feeling he had accomplished nothing with his day.

It was also Friday, so that meant that it was movie night. He and Kelly had quickly fallen into a routine in the past six weeks. He hurried home as fast as he could. It seemed as though everyone on the road had taken the liberty of removing their brain and setting it beside them in the passenger seat. Despite all of his fellow travelers' attempts on his life, Bob made it to the video store and then home without incident. The movie he had obtained was a chick flick, per Kelly's request.

The phone rang when Bob was half way through his dinner. "Hello."

"Hi." It was Kelly.

"Hi Gorgeous." Bob's day instantly got better. "How was your day?"

"Uh. People are stupid. I'm not sure how most of them breathe, much less talk."

Bob spoke quickly to interrupt her impending tirade. "I got the movie you wanted."

"You did?"

"Yep. Are you still coming over at 7:30?"

"Yep. I'll be there. Oops. If I'm gonna get there at 7:30, I've got to go. See you in a little while." Click.

Bob chuckled to himself as he hung up the phone. After he finished dinner, he cleared the kitchen, popped some pop-corn, and made sure there were drinks in the fridge. The doorbell rang at 7:40.

"Sorry I'm late." Kelly seemed frazzled. Bob took the bottle of wine from her hand moved to put it in the fridge. When he returned to the living room carrying a bowl of popcorn, Kelly had managed to settle into the couch. Bob moved in beside her and pulled her into him. He began manipulating the three remotes on the table, starting the mysterious ritual that would result in the movie starting.

"How was your day?" Kelly reached forward to get the popcorn off the table.

"Relatively crash-free." Just a few more buttons and the movie would start.

"How's Barbara?"

The little alarm bell going off in Bob's head interrupted his electronic revelry. "Fine, I guess. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," she lied. "I just hadn't heard anything else about it, that's all."

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No," Kelly said defensively. "Why would I be jealous of someone you're going out of your way to avoid?"

"Probably because she gets to spend eight hours a day with me in the office. Look, Sweetie, I promise you she is not a problem. I'll take care of her. You don't have to worry about it." Bob tried to get the movie started before the conversation could go any where else.

"I'll just bet you'll 'take care of her'."

The movie had just started, but not in time. "If you must know, Barbara has been avoiding me at work. She's probably a little embarrassed about what happened the other night. She's starting to forget about that, but she's given me a lever to pry her off my back. I don't want you involved because I'm afraid the whole situation will blow up again."

Kelly moved to the other end of the couch and turned to face Bob. "If you didn't want me involved, then you shouldn't have asked me to help!"

Bob quickly ran through all the things he could think of to say, and discarded them all. It seemed like he was trying to use gasoline to put out a fire. Bob did the smartest thing he could do at that point. He shut up.

Kelly sat at the other end of the couch with her arms crossed in front of her. Bob was really pissing her off. The whole situation with Barbara was grating on her, and now Bob wouldn't respond to anything she said to try and goad him into an argument. With nothing else to distract her, Kelly started getting into the movie.

Bob waited until she shifted. She had her feet up underneath her, and her arms crossed. Her feet would eventually fall asleep. When she pulled one foot out to get the circulation going again, Bob scooted over toward her on the couch, but only just a little. She glared at him, and he held his eyes strait ahead, unable to hide the smirk on his face. A waiting game ensued, and as soon as the movie gathered her attention, he scooted over a little bit more.

"Stop it."

"I didn't do nothin'." Bob pleaded his case to the television.

"I'm still mad at you."

"I'm just watching the movie." Ten minutes passed before she bit her lower lip, completely absorbed in the movie. Bob slid over again.

"Stop it!"

"What did I do?" Kelly grabbed his side, digging her fingers into his ribs. Bob tried his very best to leap out of his skin.

"Tickling is NOT fair!"

"Oh, and what are you gonna do about it?" Bob was only doing a fair job of keeping Kelly's fingers out of his ribs.

When Bob dropped his arms to his side and focused on the TV, Kelly didn't know what to expect. She flinched when Bob let loose with a very large and very fake stretch. Bob was close enough now that the stretch resulted in Bob's arm around Kelly's shoulder. "OH MY GOD!!" Kelly was laughing hysterically. "That had to be the lamest move I've ever seen!!" It took Kelly minutes before she could stop laughing. Bob kept his arm around her, and even managed to pull her a little closer into him as a result of her laughter.

The movie was good, and Bob succeeded in changing her mood with gentle kisses and soft caresses. When the movie ended, Bob got up from the couch, and pulled Kelly along with him. She followed him into the bedroom. Her smirk accused him of 'thinking with his other head'.

Bob took both her hands in his. "Kelly, I love you. I want to be with you. If I wanted to be with Barbara right now, I'm sure she'd be happy to have me. I'm equally sure that Jane needs help with something right now, and she would gladly let me help her. All I want is to be here, basking in the sunlight of your presence."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, that's corny."

"Shh."

"But I don't..."

"Shut up and let me bask."

"But you..."

Bob planted a kiss on her lips. Persistent as she was, she had trouble arguing with Bob with his lips pressed against hers. Bob began working his thumbs into the palm of her left hand. It is amazing how much tension collects in the hands over the course of a day. Kelly slumped against Bob as the tension left her hand. She allowed herself to be maneuvered to the bed, and Bob pushed her gently, encouraging her to sit down. When he had rolled each of her digits between his fingers, he returned his attention to her palm, before switching hands and starting the process over again with her right hand. The glazed look in her eye told Bob he wouldn't have to fight her any more. He laid her back gently with her legs hanging off the bed at the knee. He removed her shoes and focused his efforts first on one fragrant foot and then the other. It was at this moment that Bob knew he was in love. Feet repulsed him as a general rule, but the appreciative moans and groans he received for his efforts made him throw himself into his task until his hands ached.

When her breathing settled down into a slow and steady rhythm, he began removing her skirt. Kelly tried to help, but he fended off her attempts and continued his task without assistance. Bob allowed time to slow down. He focused on the unhooking of each singular button. He watched each tooth of the zipper enter the slide and come out the other side separated from its partners. When he finally had her naked, he slid one arm around her back and one under her knees and moved her completely onto the bed. Bob sat down beside her, making sure to touch her as he removed his shoes and socks. He kissed her forehead and, moving slowly, covered her with kisses, lingering longer than strictly necessary at her erect nipples. As he passed her navel, the downy fur on her stomach raised goose pimples, and he lifted her knees to allow himself access to her.

Bob ran his tongue over every inch of her sex, and then did it again. He finally settled down to torturing her clit with his tongue, and when he had Kelly squirming, he began adding his hands to the mix. Kelly mewed and purred when Bob's pinky entered her pussy, and she found it almost impossible to keep her hips still. Kelly had just begun to feel the release building in her belly when Bob removed his pinky, replacing it with the first two fingers from his other hand, while sinking his well-lubed pinky up her ass. The surprise took the edge off Kelly's arousal, but not for long. Bob soon settled into a frantic rhythm of sawing his fingers in and out of Kelly, as he pummeled her clitoris with his tongue. Her need built to levels she had not imagined, and as the waves of convulsions crashed over her, she fell into darkness.

Bob was a mess. His hands were completely covered in Kelly's essence. Kelly flailed as her orgasm ran its course, and then she collapsed. She gulped air like she was drowning, but otherwise, she didn't move. Bob crawled up beside her and took her in his arms. She came to and started sobbing so hard her shoulders shook. She locked her arms around Bob's neck in a vise grip that threatened to strangle him.

EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers
12