The Hottie In The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers

Bob closed the distance between them "Ok."

"What do you think of my boobs?"

"But you already asked me..."

"...And you said you didn't have enough data." As they exchanged smiles, Bob took her hand and lead her over to the couch. Once she was sitting, he got down on his knees in front of her. He locked his eyes on hers as he reached around and found the zipper on the back of her dress. Kelly shrugged her shoulders as Bob pulled her dress forward and down her arms. Bob floundered a little because he was keeping his eyes locked on Kelly's, but that wasn't such a bad thing under the circumstances. Bob breathed a mental sigh of relief when his left hand found the bra clasp at her back. He deftly popped the clasp open. Kelly raised her eyebrows in appreciation of Bob's apparent skill. He slid the bra off her arms, his eyes never leaving hers.

"This may take some time. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." Bob placed his lips where her right shoulder starts the graceful rise of her neck. Her scent was intoxicating. He traced his way down to her sternum with his lips, placing light kisses along the way. Kelly arched her back in response. He continued kissing his way down her chest slowly until he was right between her breasts. He kissed his way under her right breast and slowly spiraled around twice before taking her right nipple into his mouth.

Kelly gasped as he began teasing and torturing her nipple with his tongue. Her right hand moved behind his head and she began playing with his hair.

Bob took his time with Kelly's right breast. When he thought the time was right, he extended his tongue and traced a line slowly from Kelly's right nipple to her left nipple. As he tortured her left nipple with his tongue and lips, he gently rolled her right nipple, still wet with his saliva, between his fingers.

"Oh, God," Kelly whispered

When he was certain that the left nipple didn't feel left out any more, he began spiraling out, making sure to kiss every square inch of skin. He kissed her sternum once again, as he kissed his way up to the left side of her neck, he made sure that he had a nipple in each hand, twisting gently with his fingers.

Bob stopped kissing her and put his face two inches from hers. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. "I've got good news." It took a moment for Kelly to focus her eyes. "I've found the perfect set of breasts. I'm going to call CNN."

Kelly smiled, but the stimulation of her nipples was very distracting. "You were gone a long time. Are you always that thorough?"

Bob moved his hands down Kelly's sides until the came to rest on the dress that was gathered around her waist. He waited for her eyes to meet his before he answered. "Yes." Bob hooked his thumbs in her dress and in her panties as well. Kelly stood slowly and he slid her clothes down to the floor, helping her step out of them. Bob shed his shirt and was working on his shoes as Kelly sat back down on the edge of the couch. Bob finished with his shoes and began kissing Kelly's right knee. He parted her legs slowly as he kissed his way up the inside of her thigh. She lay back and scooted so that her ass was only half on the couch. Bob licked her lips from the bottom to the top and began working his tongue into the depths of her pussy. He pulled the condom from his pants pocket and began removing the rest of his clothes. After he had her sex lubricated, Bob began tracing all the letters of the alphabet, one by one, over Kelly's pussy. Kelly especially liked the letters "M" and "W". By the time Bob got to "Z", Kelly was writhing in delicious agony, and Bob had managed to put the condom on. Bob assaulted Kelly's clit with his tongue and quickly brought her to the edge of release, and then pushed her over the edge, screaming and gasping as she came.

"I have to be inside you." Bob had moved up between Kelly's legs, and Kelly reached down to grab his cock. She squeezed his rubber-covered phallus twice and placed the head at her opening. Bob eased forward and slowly worked his way in, withdrawing after each small thrust to take advantage of her lubrication. When he had inserted himself completely, he began with slow, measured strokes, increasing with the intensity of her moans of pleasure. Kelly started yelling first as her climax overtook her, and she dragged him screaming over the edge.

Kelly's breathing had started back toward normal. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!! She began fighting Bob off of her, violently trying to get away. "Wait, wait, whoa, whoa." Bob grabbed her and held her tight. "Hold on. Let's talk." He maintained his grip on her. "You're scared, aren't you?" All Kelly could manage was a quick nod. Trying to speak would have sent her into tears. "Me too." Bob relaxed his grip a little. Kelly didn't try to get away. "This was too fast. I'm sorry. It's...it's just been such a long time..." Kelly placed her hand on Bob's arm. She didn't think she could manage words yet, but Bob was still saying the right things.

"What we've got to do is figure out where this goes from here. I've got to communicate with you, and you've got to communicate with me, even if that's calling me a shithead and telling me you never want to see me again." Kelly let a nervous giggle escape. Bob relaxed his grip even more. Now he was hugging her and she leaned into him. "I don't want this to be just a one night stand. I want to see you again." Kelly didn't react. Bob knew he had to get her talking. "Do you want just a one night stand?"

"No." Her voice cracked.

"Ok. Is it alright if I carry your books home from school?" Kelly laughed, and relaxed a little more.

"That would be Ok." Their breathing was almost normal again, and their post-orgasmic fog was clearing. So was the panic.

"Good. I think it's too soon for me and you to 'go steady'." Bob rubbed her back.

"You're right. It's too soon. I can't do a relationship now. God, this is so fucking complicated!" Kelly's head was still spinning, but Bob wasn't pushing...yet.

"I know it's not easy being Kelly Green." Bob fought to hide the smirk on his face.

Kelly looked up at him slowly. "Great!" She shouted, slapping his arm. "I just 'did it' with Kermit the Frog!"

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry." Bob was still laughing under his breath. "I've been saving that one since dinner." Kelly stopped slapping his arm, if reluctantly. "So let's review. We're...what...'friends'...how does that sound?"

"Nice and uncommitted." Kelly was not completely satisfied with the label, considering what they had just done on her sofa.

"Good. OK. Next question. What happens now? Should I stay or should I go? It's completely up to you. I am happy doing either."

"I don't know. Let me think about that one." They sat naked on the couch, not moving. "Where did you get the condom?"

Bob didn't even flinch. The truth was getting less embarrassing. "I had it in my pants pocket. You shouldn't have to be the only one who thinks about protection. I'm clean, by the way."

"So am I, and I'm on the pill." Kelly wondered to herself if this guy was ever going to slip up. "I think I'd like to spend the night alone, if that's Ok?"

Bob brought his hand to her cheek and turned her face to his. "That's fine." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "That probably works out better logistically anyway. I don't have any clothes with me, or anything. Let me up. Where is your bathroom?"

She got up and pointed down the hall. Bob collected his underwear and headed to the bathroom to clean up, and Kelly admired his ass as he went. When he came back out with his underwear on, Kelly suddenly felt very naked. Bob saw her close up, and finished dressing without looking at Kelly. She finally gathered her discarded clothing and headed upstairs. Bob began to wonder if she was going to come back down at all, when she reappeared wearing a bath robe. Bob was just finishing tying his shoes.

Bob gathered her in his arms as she returned to the living room. "I'm sorry to run out like this, but I've got to be at work early. There is this drop-dead gorgeous girl that walks by my window at 9:00 and I want to be there to see her."

Kelly smiled and allowed herself to be held. "You are such a pervert."

"No. I am a man, and..."

"...men are pigs," they said in unison. Once more, he cupped her jaw in his hand and pulled her lips to his in a sensual, undemanding kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." Bob released her and let himself out of the apartment, leaving Kelly standing in the middle of her living room.

EddyFox
EddyFox
33 Followers
12