The Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sawyer struggled to stay still as Bennet's tickling finger slid lower, along the shining trail of golden hair.

"It's so soft." Bennet whispered as he traced one of Sawyer's hipbones, then his steely erection. "So soft, and warm." Bennet leaned down to rub his cheek against the velvety skin. He scooted down so he could lie between Sawyer's leg and resume his investigation. A clear drop of fluid had appeared on the tip, Bennet watched as it began to fall, leaving a glistening trail. Sawyer's body was so like his own, but so different. Bennet marveled at the beauty of Sawyer's body for a moment more before sticking out his tongue to take a shy lick. Every muscle in Sawyer's body tensed as he watched Bennet explore, when he felt the soft touch of Bennet's tongue it was too much. Taking Bennet's face in his hands he tilted his head so he could look into Bennet's eyes.

"Enough. My turn." Easily Sawyer reversed their positions and began his own exploration. Bennet wiggled and twitched with each new touch. When Sawyer reached his own arousal he paused, and Bennet whimpered. Wondering at the beauty he held in his hands Sawyer nibbled at one of Bennet's hipbones, carefully making his way across the twitching expanse of the brunettes stomach to reach the other. He repeated the pass until Bennet was crying for him to take his touch to where Bennet needed it most. When the twitches became violent Sawyer pushed Bennet's legs up and to the sides, leaving him completely open. Bennet quieted and waited breathlessly for what would happen next. When Sawyer traced his tongue deliberately between his cheeks his eyes closed and Bennet's head fell back. Never has Bennet imagined anything feeling so good. Bennet grabbed Sawyer's blond hair tightly and held on for the ride. When the tip of Sawyer's tongue slipped inside him Bennet screamed breathlessly. He rocked his hips against Sawyer's tongue and felt himself relax with each breath. When his body felt like superheated liquid Sawyer pulled back to look at him.

"Do you have anything to ease the way?" Bennet looked down at Sawyer blankly, he heard each word, but stringing them together was beyond him.

"Lube?" Sawyer clarified. Bennet frowned then pointed at a drawer in the bedside tale. Armed with the bottle of massage oil, Sawyer lowered his head once again. But this time a finger entered with his tongue. Bennet didn't make a sound, the feeling too alien to feel good, too tender to not. However when Sawyer wrapped a slippery hand around his erection, he made up his mind. It felt amazing. When Bennet was pushing himself up against Sawyer's finger, Sawyer added another, and quickly another. When his fingers left, Bennet could feel the cooler air of the room against and inside his significantly looser opening. Panting for breath, and with his hands clutching at whatever he could reach Bennet waited for Sawyer to enter him. Sawyer leaned to give Bennet a kiss, and slowly slid inside. Bennet felt a deep burn, but all he cared about the closeness he now felt to Sawyer. Tears pooled in his eyes, it was a perfect moment. Nothing like Bennet had imagined and all the better for it.

Each stroke had Bennet teetering on the edge, and only Sawyer's kisses kept him from screaming. Bennet didn't know what to do with his hands, they drifted as if with their own mind through Sawyers hair, along his back, through Bennet's own hair. Until finally in the moment of completion he buried them in Sawyer's shoulders, his nails leaving small crescents, Bennet felt like the world had stopped spinning throwing him into space. Galaxies and clouds hurtled past him, and all Bennet could do was hold on.

Once safely back on earth and cradled in Sawyers arms, Bennet opened his eyes, and found the melted caramel of Sawyer's looking back at him. Sawyer was trembling against him, but he managed to whisper:

"Okay?" Before beginning to move again after Bennet nodded. The feeling was even more intense, Bennet felt like his whole being shifted inside with each of Sawyer's movements. It was beyond intense and minutes later Bennet could feel another climax building. Each time Sawyer pulled out he brushed against something deep inside Bennet that made him feel like he was turning into melting honey, the feeling was euphoric and when he finally came it hurt with its intensity.

Bennet came to his senses faster this time and with the feeling of soothing warmth entering him. He watched as Sawyer came back to rest in his arms. Slowly the blond became heavier and heavier. Bennet smiled but tried to wiggle away unsuccessfully. Sawyer feeling the movement slowly pulled out. Bennet flinched, both at the twinge of pain, and the feeling of emptiness. Sawyer settled beside him and moaned softly.

"I thought I was dying." Sawyer said quietly.

"I thought I died and went to heaven." Bennet responded, blushing at his cheesy comment, but before he could feel too bad, he felt his eyes closing in sleep.

**

Luke was in the shower, and Ian was pacing anxiously. Luke had insisted they go back to his house, against the recommendation of Daire and the others, but now Ian was nervous beyond belief. He wanted to 'finish the bond' or whatever but- what if he was bad a kissing, or bad at sex, or bad at everything. What if Luke changed his mind. What if-

"Stop fretting." Ian froze. Luke walked out of the bathroom without so much as a towel. Still frozen Ian watched as Luke came closer, and closer. When Ian could feel the steam of the shower coming off Luke's chest he whimpered, but didn't take a step back. He leaned forward to lay his face against Luke's chest. The smooth warm skin calmed Ian's nervousness but fanned the flames of his ardor. Ian panted as Luke slid gracefully to his knees. He put his hands under the long t-shirt that was Ian's only covering and pulled it over his head. Luke ran his hands down the back of Ian's thighs again and again, until Ian's knees buckled. Luke gently guided Ian to rest on his own chest. Once Ian was as steady as he was going to get, Luke took him into his mouth. In just moment's Ian was bucking his hips against Luke's mouth, and moments later he was shooting into Luke's mouth and collapsing backward to regain his breath.

After a few moment's break Ian pushed himself back to a sitting position, but before he could speak Luke was running slippery fingers across Ian's hole, Ian gasped as the first slipped inside. He whimpered and pulled away. Gently Luke used his other hand to keep Ian in place. Once Ian relaxed Luke added another finger, all the time Ian was becoming more and more aroused, his tip was red and swollen, but he felt far from orgasm.

When Ian was bucking against three of Luke's fingers Luke removed them.

"Take me inside." Luke spoke directly into Ian's eyes, the pupils dilated and Ian nodded. He grasped Luke in one slightly shaky hand and with Luke's help slowly took the head inside him. Here Ian paused to breathe. As relaxed as he was, as much as he wanted it, the breach still hurt.

Luke moved his hands to help Ian hold his position. Slowly the pair let gravity do its work, and an age later they were flush. After the blush of exertion had faded for Ian's cheeks and his sharp gasps faded into deep breathing- Luke sat up cradling Ian to his chest. Ian gasped as the movement caused a burst of pleasure to go through him. He moaned again as Luke maneuvered himself onto his knees, he began to rock slowly. The movement squeezed Ian's penis between their bellies and massaged his prostate. The twin sensations forced sound after sound from Ian's lips, and each sound inspired Luke to cause another.

Luke came first, with only a sharp inhalation and faster flexes of his hips to show, once Ian felt the change in rhythm and warmth inside him, he too tripped, decorating both their chests with white.

When the pair recovered Luke began to laugh. Ian blushed, sure Luke was laughing at him. Luke shook his head slowly at Ian's look and began to finger comb Ian's hair.

"Do you realize we didn't make it to the bed, the one that is two feet away." Ian looked up and began to laugh too, then moan as it stimulated their still joined flesh. Luke helped Ian stand then stood himself.

"We should clean up- but I just want to sleep." Ian nodded and the two flopped on top of the covers, asleep in moments.

**

Ryder was curled tightly against Tove's chest, listening to his heartbeat. He had been in the position all night, and now that he had woken he did not want to move, no matter how badly he needed to use the bathroom.

"Please don't pee on me. I am up for most things, but water sports is not one of them. I know you don't want to get up, but the alternative is definitely worse." Finally persuaded by Tove's words Ryder rolled off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. Feeling much better he freshened up, wincing at his bloodshot eyes and went to the kitchen for coffee. With one mug heavily sweetened and nearly half cream, and another with only one teaspoon of cream, Ryder returned to bed. He handed Tove one cup and kept the sweet one for himself.

"I think a few of our new friends will have a bit of trouble sitting at breakfast don't you think?" Tove snorted, nearly spitting out his first sip of coffee.

"The things you say." He chuckled and took another sip.

"No really, do you think they did it?" Ryder was not going to be dissuaded. Tove shrugged and took another sip.

"It isn't my business, I only care when you are the one who has trouble sitting." Ryder chose to interpret the statement as an offer.

*

Later Ian, Bennet, and Ryder were sitting gingerly at the brunch meeting. Ryder sent Tove a smug look as the group settled gently down to breakfast. When the Bennet and Ian noticed Ryder's knowing look they blushed but smiled, and it seemed even with all that had happened, and all that was beginning- they could still have lives, find peace, and still find humor in the new friends they had made.