The House

Story Info
Brianne gets a surprise after selling her house.
2k words
4.27
122.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAgie
LadyAgie
12 Followers

I'd always been the 'good daughter'. Never got into any trouble at school, or out of it. Always said please and thank you, I did everything my parents expected of me. I went to college in town because I knew my mother still needed me to help around the house. I graduated and found a good paying job. The only thing I never did was find time for a boyfriend.

That surprises a lot of people. 35 and never had a boyfriend. But it was true. Then it all came crashing down. First, my father died unexpectedly, which sent my mother into a rapid decline. I had to quit my job and had to move back into my parents' house. I suppose I should have taken more help from my sister, but she lived halfway across the country. It was easier for me to do it.

The worry and stress was getting to me. All I wanted was a little companionship. And I found it on the internet. I learned how to flirt and tease, something I had always thought of as unnecessary and pointless before, but it became a rather nice outlet for a while. I suppose it had to have happen sooner or later, but I sampled a little of everything thing the internet had to offer. And I just as quickly found out that most of it was WAY too far out of my league.

But still, there was one topic I found vastly appealing: forced impregnation. I loved reading about women who were tricked and seduced into a pregnancy they didn't want. Or the ones who were kidnapped for the sole purpose of breeding. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't into violence or pain or anything stupid like that, but it was more than a little arousing to read about a woman being mated and impregnated by a passionate, sexy and determined male.

About the same time, I struck up a friendship of sorts with a couple of people who liked the same type of stories. We went from discussing the stories, to exchanging a bit of personal information. Not a lot, and nothing I would have thought was particularly identifying, but I'll never know for sure.

I know I did mention to one person that I hadn't had a vacation in years, not since my mother had gotten so sick, and that it was hard watching a parent become a shell of the person you knew. Well, to make a long story short, those friendships got me through a lot of rough patches.

My mother's death didn't take me by surprise, but it was still devastating. I told my online friends that I wouldn't be back for a while and didn't think anymore about it. The funeral and the arrangements and seeing my sister was a blur to me, but eventually, I was left alone in an empty house that held too many memories.

I put the house on the market, and started looking for a new place to live. The house sold before I knew it, but that was okay. I had moved most of my stuff to a storage facility and the rest was packed in my car.

I did one last walk through of the house, and headed for the garage and my car. I raised the garage door and was about to back out when I realized that a huge SUV blocked me in. Sighing, I got out of my car and smiled back at the other driver.

He was tall, handsome and very nicely dressed. "Hello! I'm Don Perkins, the new owner. I was hoping I'd get to meet you before you left." He took off his sunglasses and walked closer. I was stunned by his blue eyes. They were oddly intent on my face.

He knew who I was? Duh! I was in the garage! "Brianne Wilson, the old owner. I know escrow closes tomorrow, but would you like a quick walk through before I leave?"

He grinned. He had such a hot smile. "That would be excellent. I bought the house over the internet, and I was hoping to get a quick look."

I led him into the house, pointing out all the nice features that were added during the last remodeling. I saved the finished basement for last. I proudly pointed out the ceramic tile floor and the small bathroom. I had done most of the cosmetic work myself, and it looked pretty darned good.

"Well, that's the house. I hope you'll enjoy living here as much as we did." I was about to start for the stairs when he caught my arm. I frowned at a pricking sensation under his hand.

"Thank you for the personal tour, Starry Brown Eyes." I looked at him, suddenly fearful, but it was much, much too late. Starry Brown Eyes was my screen name. As my vision swam, his smile was the last thing I saw. The last thing I heard was his deep chuckle. "MasterDon will take care of you."

I woke up feeling a bit disoriented. It took me a while to remember exactly what happened, but when I did, I tried to sit up. That's when I realized that I was tied to a very comfortable bed. I was calm. I don't think I screamed more than two minutes. After that I started looking around to see where I was. That's when I recognized the room I was in. I was in the part of the basement I had wanted to remodel as an apartment for myself.

I began to wonder how long I had been unconscious. It must have taken at least a couple hours to get a bed down here and set up, especially if he was working alone. Now that was a disturbing thought. Was he alone?

I raised my head and stared down my body. I was completely naked under the sheet covering me, and secured to the bed in a comfortable 'X'. I had enough slack in the ropes to close my legs maybe another inch or two, but that was it.

A chuckle interrupted my thoughts. "It took me and a couple of friends less than an hour to get this set up down here. And no, they have no idea you're anywhere near here. Your car is safe, at a storage lot. I'll get it later and bring it back here."

I stared at the dusty blonde man standing over me. "You're MasterDon from the list? I remember you saying you were MasterDon."

He grinned and suddenly I remember hearing the shower shut off a few minutes ago. I was so focused on his face, I never noticed he was wearing nothing but a towel around his hips until now. "Yes, I am MasterDon, and I see you remember what I promised I would do when we met."

Can things get any worse? Yes, I flirted online with MasterDon, but I had no expectations, real or otherwise of meeting him. We had even role-played a couple of times, of meeting. I knew he had the same impregnation fetish I had, but it was just talk, wasn't it? I'm not saying he wasn't also a good net friend. He stayed online with me all night while I cried my eyes out after my mom had died. I never knew he meant any of the things he would say. Especially since I figured there was no chance of us ever meeting face to face.

He pulled the sheet off me and stood looking at me with naked desire and satisfaction on his face. "You'll never know how hard it was for me to simply strip you and tie you to the bed while you were out." He sat down and started stroking my stomach. "But this way will be so much better." Grinning he stood up, dropped his towel before sitting back down.

I couldn't help it. Sure I had seen pictures of nude men on the internet, but up close and personal? Live and in living color? Large and in charge? It was more than a little intimidating. Mostly because he wasn't soft at all. And okay, I had no real idea if he was above average or not, but trust me, it looked huge.

He knew I was staring. "That's right, my little starry-eyed virgin. It's hard because of you. But before I leave this room," He kept stroking my stomach and trailed off with a grin. "But it's not going to be unpleasant for you. I wouldn't do that to you." With that, he leaned over me and began kissing me.

I thought, 'I feel cold. Why do I suddenly feel cold? Oh. He's not kissing me any more.' I opened my eyes, 'when did I close my eyes? He's smiling at me.' Deliberately he looked at my right breast. Hesitantly I followed his gaze and looked down. He was slowly, gently rolling my nipple between his fingers. The deep brown of my nipple looked even darker against his pale fingers. I opened my mouth to say what I don't know, but all that escaped was a moan.

I dissolved into to a world of unfamiliar pleasure and frustration as he touched me, caressed me. The next thing I was consciously aware of was him kneeling over me while a hand teased my pussy. He laughed and nuzzled me. "If I want to do this right, I'd better get to the main event, as it were." He moved between my legs. "I've been waiting so long for this."

I finally found my voice. "Please wear a condom."

He grinned at me, even as he used the head of his cock to trace up and down my pussy lips. "You don't really want me to use a condom." He began his slow entrance into my body. I groaned in pleasure as my pussy stretched around him. "See how good it feels skin to skin?" He kissed me hard and ground into me. "I'm balls deep in the most perfect pussy." He stroked in and out of me slowly at first. "You're hot and wet and tight. I'm going to enjoy fucking you a lot." He sped up.

I gasped in shock and pleasure each time. It was feeling so good, but I tried again. "Please, you have to put on a condom. Please!"

He just started fucking me faster. "Are you sure you want me to stop? I might get soft and not be able to fuck you." I made some sort of strangled sound. I wanted him to keep fucking me, but I needed him to put on a condom before it was too late. Then I screamed as I came, hard. But he kept pounding into me. I was about to come again when he spoke again. "Besides, I can't give you my baby if I wear a condom."

His words brought it all together suddenly. In our role-playing, MasterDon would make it a point to say that he wasn't wearing a condom. He must have figured out my periods by throwaway comments I had made over the course of our friendship on the internet. As I thought about it, we would only role-play for a week in the middle of my cycle. And if grief hadn't disrupted my timing, I was fertile and vulnerable right now.

I looked at him in horror. "No! Please no! I don't want to be pregnant! Please, Don!"

"I'm going to cum inside you and give you my baby. You'll look so good pregnant with my baby."

"No, Don, please stop! You're raping me! I don't want to have sex with you! I don't want to have your baby! Please stop raping me!"

"That's right. I'm raping you. It's so hot and sexy, raping you." He thrust hard, triggering my second orgasm. "Here it comes! I'm raping my baby into you! Take my rape baby!"

I lay under him, stunned. He did it. He came inside me. And I liked it. I liked it even more knowing he was probably making me pregnant. It was just like the role-playing we had done. It was better than stories I had read.

He pushed into me again without actually withdrawing. It triggered a mild orgasm in me. Then he pulled away from me. He loosened the ropes holding me to the bed, but didn't release me. He kissed me and pulled me into a hug. "Tomorrow I'll start to teach you about spankings."

LadyAgie
LadyAgie
12 Followers