The House by the Ocean Ch. 02

Story Info
Debra was filled with wonder and excitement...
1.2k words
3.6
6.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra was filled with wonder and excitement about this trip. She got like this every time before a vacation--an adult version of an impatient child dying to open presents on Christmas Eve. She wondered what the villa would look like. The pictures of the place were beautiful, but there was no replacement for seeing it with her eyes. The way Connie spoke of her property, Debra's bar was set high and expected the pictures to do the place no justice. The pilot's announcement of the plane's final approach to the airport turned Debra's excitement into euphoric giddiness. Almost there.

Debra looked to the nearby seats where her friends were seated. Always the vacation architect of the group, she pushed for this trip with all of them because she could sense it could the last one they would take together. Thalia and Mathieu married two years ago, and Thalia confided in Debra that children were next on the life list with graduate school now behind them. To Debra's surprise, the new couple—Anni and Johan, were progressing very quickly since moving in together six months ago after a short dating period. Her college friend Abby was beautiful and single, but notoriously fickle about dating men. That's why Debra was so happy to get Michael to come along, too. A little sun, fun and relaxation (Debra hoped) would finally push fickle Abby and charming Michael together into the relationship she always saw them in. Of course, Debra and her boyfriend, Roberto, were a picture of coupled bliss. Debra never adored a man as much as Roberto Diaz. Debra's vision of a perfect man used to be tall, handsome, rugged, constructed with a heart of gold...and white. Roberto showed her how easily an intelligent, well-traveled, confident Puerto Rican man could shatter that image. And what Roberto did to her body convinced her she would be lost without him. His tender touch against her skin, his soft lips on her own, his body on top of hers in the bed. Her life was Roberto—no question. She was not ashamed to tell anyone who cared to hear it, either. She had the fairy tale all mapped out: marriage to Rob in two years, then children with Rob in four and happiness ever after.

Everyone was moving in their own ways; onward and ultimately, away to the rest of their lives. An opportunity like this to spend time with her closest friends altogether was not likely to happen again after this trip. Debra was going to make the most of the next five days—starting with fucking Roberto hard and often. Just the thought of doing so made her smooth creamy skin prickle with goose bumps all over. She felt her pink nipples press firm inside her bra. Debra's lips twisted into a wicked grin. Roberto was sound asleep. He always slept on flights, especially when he had one of those thin airline throw blankets as he did now. Debra took a look at his still face, the slid her right hand beneath the blanket onto Roberto's crotch. Eyes fixed upon his face, she began to stroke his cock. Debra wanted to tease her man right now. Doing so on the plane just beyond everyone's sight, thrilled her. Thumb back and forth over the head. Palm on the underside. Smooth red fingertips down the shaft. Roberto's expression barely changed, but his member hardened immediately under Debra's touch when she caressed him like that. Before this day was over, Debra would have what was in her hand between her thighs deep inside her.

The plane touched down. Let the vacation begin, Debra thought.

Johan Angel Cabrera was a real man educated by life itself, not by a University. To Johan, one brand of education was more relevant and valuable than the other anyway. His development as a man came from getting his hands dirty with life, not following a book like a recipe for a cake. He learned by doing and living; engaging with whomever and whatever he encountered. He was certain that was the reason Anni drew closer to him every day. It was the seed that was turning like into love slowly each passing day of their now nine-month relationship. Anni was well-educated like her all friends on this trip—a double major in music and history in undergrad and a Master's Degree in urban planning obtained just a week ago. However, Anni didn't let the accolades go to her head. She took people as they were and made genuine connections with them—human connections. Add to that Anni's taste for adventure and her funky style, and Johan knew he had the makings of the perfect woman in his life.

The nipple rings, smooth German skin and the way she sucked cock were all bonus points in her favor, too. Ay Dios mio was that one of life's pleasures!

Johan caught himself looking over Anni and the rest of the ladies. Debra was the shortest one. Five foot nothing, brunette, a pie face with the biggest tits of them all. Abby was the fittest with a runner's physique offset by dangerous feminine curves. Although she seemed too uptight for his taste, she was an exquisite-looking dark-skinned black woman in his eyes. Mat's wife, Thalia, was nothing less than physical perfection to every fantasy lurking in Johan's mind. He consciously tried not to look at her less he get caught staring and lusting at another man's wife. Thalia's olive-colored skin glowed and shimmered whenever light found her flesh. Her Greek lineage was prominent in wide hips that defied her slim stature. And Johan's eyes always found their way to Thalia's backside—full and bold in shape. Another part of this beautiful woman's body that seemed unlikely to belong to her, yet it was there...mouth-watering. The perverted dark corners of his mind recalled many masturbation sessions crashing and burning into delirious climax with Thalia's naked bottom before him, assaulting and engulfing his slick, erect penis that parted those firm tan buttocks, entering her over and over again...

His lady didn't have the kind of physical highlights of Mat's wife, but the green pools of Anni's eyes are what captivated Johan from the start: Deep, penetrating, yet playful and full of curious hunger. In Anni's words, her mother gave her the eyes and the flowing curly brown hair and her flat butt. Her dad gave her the playfulness, hunger, the broad shoulders, decent boobs and remarkably shapely thighs and legs. The combination translated to an understated beauty that satisfied one's visual palate like a comfort food pleased the stomach. Anni was a woman without pretension--a woman devoid of bullshit. She cajoled Johan onto this trip because she wanted to showcase him to her closest friends and provide them an opportunity to develop the same high opinion of him as she had. Anni and he both know that wasn't the case just yet. Growing up poor more often than not as a child in Colombia, he developed a fine tune to those who judged him on face value. Perhaps Anni's friends wanted the best for her as she told him many times, but he felt their prejudices of him and he knew he didn't stack up in their opinion to Anni's experience, education or standard in men. Despite his skepticism, he was here for Anni's sake and her faith in him.