The House Call

Story Info
House survery turns in to a man's dream.
1.9k words
3.88
35.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a contractor I'm always asked by clients to carry out favours for them, some involve holidays and money, others want work done at their house or one of their properties. The world isn't a honest place and if it can help you pick up some contracts then so be it...

This one day and one I won't forget in a hurry a consultant I worked with asked me to go round to one of his flats to look at the electrics, he gave me the key and explained that a girl had just moved in and was complaining about the system. I finished work and made my way round to the address arriving at the flat at about 7pm.

I let myself in through the front door and called out to check to see if anyone was in, I received no answer and made my way into the kitchen to find the consumer unit to begin checking the installation. Just then a brunette 5'5", 125lbs, 36C came into the kitchen looked me up and down and smiled, before saying, 'You need to look in here this is where the problem is' I looked round and saw her leaving the room so I followed her. I walked through the kitchen door and into the hall and saw her standing outside a door smiling, I walked over to her. She opened the door and grabbed my hand which surprised me bringing me into her bedroom and directing me to a dresser chair, as I sit down I can smell her musky scent in the room. I automatically get erect and she can see the bulge in my jeans as she come across and sits me down in the chair, causally brushing her hand across my stiff cock that intensifies with her contact. She sits briefly on my knee and kisses my lips with her classic red lips thrusting her tongue into my mouth, I respond but she pulls away giving me a little nibbling bite on my bottom lip. She gets up giggling and tells me to wait and be a good boy and promises me it will all be worth the wait, I sit there unsure but completely and utterly turned on as I can smell the sexy scent of her on me.

She re-enter the room 5 mins later wearing a dressing gown though I can that she is wearing some 6" black heels with black classic seamed nylon stockings, she is also holding 4 nylon stockings each perfumed. She reaches across me the scent of her perfume is so strong as she has just reapplied it as well as her classic red lipstick, using the nylons stockings she has brought in she brush them against my nose teasing me allowing me to inhale and smell the perfumed fabric as she ties first one arm to the armrest and then the other followed by both my legs to the chair legs. She them kisses me very passionately again and rubs my cock through my jeans, it is practically bursting to come out and be held and toyed with by her hands and mouth though she will not do it. She is in complete control and I'm helpless and just sit back waiting for her next move, she knows this and smiles at me. She then rips my shirt open and kisses my chest pinching my nipples sharply before leaving the room. I just sit there enjoying the aroma of the nylon stockings and her perfume, my cock is so hard and wound up it feels as if it will explode.

She re-enters with a blonde girl she's slightly smaller than the brunette approx. 5'4", 120lbs, 36D, they are both wearing 6" black heels, black corsets complete with classic red lace bows and suspender belts attached to black classic seamed nylon stockings and finished off with a lacy black thong. I look at them both and instantaneously want to ejaculate at the site of them right there and then the most sexy women I have ever seen, they both move up to me tied to the chair and kiss me on either cheek both their perfumes hitting my senses like a shockwave whilst dragging their cherry crush painted nails down from my chest to my waist just hard enough to show the outline of the scratch trail before holding hands and getting on the bed.

The brunette look across at me and tells me sit there and enjoy, as she leans into the blonde and they both start kissing passionately whilst their hands begin exploring each other bodies. Feeling their way up each others beautifully long nylon encased leg, up past the waist and then to the breast where the brunette pulls out one of the blondes juicy 36C breasts and begin kissing, nibbling and sucking her nipple whilst all the time maintaining eye contact with me. Though bound by the tied nylons I could easily break free, but the brunette tells me to wait and that the time will come, I suppress my animal instinct to break free only spurred on by the fact that I know that I am going to get to fuck and suck these two sirens before me.

Slowly the blonde pushes aside the brunette's thong and begins rubbing her pussy, working her fingers over her labia and up to her clitoris the brunette adjusts her position so I can see everything she is having done to her pussy. The smell in the room is electric an exotic mix of perfume and pussy, as the brunette's pussy continues to get wetter and wetter through the blondes toying foreplay as suddenly she pushes one and then two fingers into her and she begins moaning a sweet birdsong of pleasure as the blondes second hand maintains the momentum on her clitoris.

Just as she is about to climax she stops her and get the blonde positioned on all fours with her ass facing me, the brunette peels down the blondes thong to reveal a delicious moist pouting pussy freshly shaven and moisturised. She slips two fingers either side of her pussy and pull apart her lips so I can see her beautiful pinkness before she begins rubbing her labia and clitoris, she then start probing her juicy wet hole with her fingers and the blonde is going wild as the brunette must have found her erogenous zone and she begins to leak her juicy over her hand. The brunette stands up and walks over to me and says 'not too long to wait now' and thrust her fingers into my mouth which had been covered in the blondes juices, I eagerly lick and suck the sweet salty fluid making my cock harden and pulsate in my jeans.

The brunette returns to the bed and establishes the 69 position with the blonde so that she is on top of her and so that I can see her licking the blondes wet juicy pussy, both of them are now in the throws of ecstasy as they lick, probe and suck on each other. The brunette then looks over to me smiling and says 'now'.

I gently adjust my bonds to slip one arm out and then untie the others, I stand up and peel off what is left of my shirt and loosen my jeans stepping out of them as I walk across the bed to them.

As I arrive the bed I lean down and kiss the brunette the taste of the blondes sex all over her mouth and tongue is heavenly, the brunette then stops and part the blondes pussy lips and tells me to taste the real thing. I bend over and begin licking up her labia to her clitoris occasionally pushing my tongue in her juicy hole, enjoying her warm salty sweet taste which is literally dripping from her pussy. The brunette meanwhile reaches into my pants and grab my hard cock and frees it from it's prison, it feels so hot as she begins running one hand up and down my shaft whilst the other plays with my balls. The blonde is getting the brunette to the verge of climax as she continues to toy with her sweet juicy pussy, she is about to cum but to suppress her scream of pleasure she sticks my rock hard cock into her mouth and begin sucking, as she cums she suck me harder and harder bringing me to the verge of ejaculation as I ooze my pre-cum into her mouth and she stops.

Regaining her composure she tells me to fuck the blondes pussy, I gratefully take up the challenge and push my cock into her juicy pussy and then slowly push in and out of her as she nibbles and sucks on her clitoris. As her pussy is so wet my cock occasionally drops out when it does the brunette quickly adjusts and suck my cock savoring the flavour of the blondes sex on my throbbing sensitive head, she decides that enough is enough and tell the blonde that it is her turn to feel my cock and they swap places with each other straddling her face with her pussy.

I instantly kiss the blonde so I can appreciate the taste of the brunette's pussy it is like nectar, at the same time I have pushed 2 fingers into the brunette's wet hot hole and I begin to finger fuck her as she pushes back hard on to me. Right now I am bursting to cum I take my fingers out of her pussy, I rub my sensitive head up and down her pussy lips and clitoris before pushing into her. She's moans a sweet moan of pleasure as I begin to ride her slowly but deep into her wet hole whilst the blonde is licking and sucking her. I begin to go faster and harder into her so that I am making a slapping noise against her ass as I push harder and deeper into her wet sticky hole, she is in ecstasy and is about to cum she grab the bed sheets and scream out. At the same the blonde is sucking on my balls and she can sense the tingle in me as I ready to shoot my load, she quickly slips a finger into my ass and finds my G-Spot as I roar like a lion and climax pumping my hot spunk into her deliciously wet sore pussy. In synchronisation with my climax and the pumping of hot spunk into your hole you buckle and let out the loudest orgasm scream and she cums all over my cock and mixes her sex juices with mine, the blonde knowing this pulls my cock out and pulls the brunette's pussy onto her mouth as she let our juices drip from her pussy. Meanwhile I come round to face the brunette and she grabs my cock and licks and sucks every trace of cum and juice from my cock, when she has finished I bend down and kiss her on my way back up I hold her stare and just look into her eyes.

I never actually found out if there was a problem with the flat, as I laid on the bed afterwards the two girls upped and went. Was this the plan all along I never even got their names, all I knew was that I had been used and abused and boy did I enjoy it!!!