The House Call Ch. 02

Story Info
Brittni enjoys Ed's friend Harry's big black cock.
9.3k words
4.69
73k
99

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,104 Followers

I continued to be the live-in housekeeper for the Thomas's and as we approached the summer's middle, Dr. Thomas and I were having some type of sex at least 5 days a week with his wife's secret permission. She had gone through menopause and hated sex, especially with his large 9 inch cock and the pain it caused her. Patrice had told me that because he and I were screwing on a regular basis, Ed was more loving and attentive to her emotional needs. She basically forbid be to stop doing it and not divulge that she knew.

Dr. Thomas was the Chief of Surgery in the cardiac department at the hospital and living in their mansion had many perks in addition to me getting to enjoy his huge black dick. I was allowed to have friends over to swim, including my boyfriend Luke. Luke was very sweet and we had a great connection which allowed us to have lots of fun. His only weakness was sexually. Luke was 19 years old, like me, and his idea of sex was him sticking his little, thin, 4 ½ inch penis in me, pumping really fast, then cumming in about 3 minutes. Bless his heart, he thought he was doing well but once Ed's large manhood had entered me, it was all over.

Ed might have been 59 years old, but he looked like he was 39 and fucked like he was 29. He worked out regularly and was in great shape with a lean muscular frame with smooth skin and if it wasn't for having gray hair and occasionally using Viagra, you would never know he was near 60. Even though he was 40 years my senior, he was a tender, compassionate lover who stayed hard (with some help) and made sure I was completely satisfied before he orgasmed. He knew how to pleasure a lady and I was worried I had become addicted to that big black cock of his. In addition to its exceptional length and girth, his dick was uncut, smooth, yet veiny and felt amazing, stuffed deep in my tight pussy.

Ed was on call at the hospital the last couple of days so we hadn't had a chance to hook up. Even though Luke and I had sex the night before, it was the same quick uneventful screw that left me physically unfulfilled, so I was getting horny so say the least. The problem was that Ed had a medical conference in Atlanta, and he was going to be gone for a week. His plane didn't leave until 7pm so I hoped we were going to get together.

That morning, I awoke to clean the house and do my duties when to my surprise, I discovered a thick gift box at the foot of my bed. When I unwrapped the gift, it was a matching pair of leopard spotted lingerie bra and panty set with a pair of three inch heel matching gold pumps. Also inside the box was a note that read, "Britt, as you know, we will be gone for a week. I need Ed focused and satisfied for us to enjoy the trip. Please use this outfit to take care of business. I will be out all day running errands and Ed doesn't make his rounds until 11am. Go get him, you tigress. Love, Patrice."

I put the letter down in excitement. It was 7am and I had plenty of time. After showering, I double French braided my hair, put on my makeup, and applied the red lipstick that Ed loved so much. When I put on the silk bra, I couldn't believe how perfectly it fit my 34 C boobs. The panties were a thong that was trimmed in black mesh around the spots. I could tell that this set was very expensive. I put on the high heels which were just a shade too big but not bad.

As I walked toward the master bedroom, I could see the door was cracked. I was as quiet as I could be when I approached the sleeping Dr. Thomas with the silk sheets only covering his mid-section. From the foot of the bed, I ducked between his spread legs, head first, under the covers. It was such a pleasant surprise to find Ed sleeping in the nude with a morning wood that could have easily pitched a tent had it not been pressed against his abs, well past his belly button. With the rays of sunshine partially gleaming through the thin sheet, I could see that gorgeous monster black erection.

I nuzzled his balls with my nose before kissing them so softly. The kisses weren't enough to wake him up. Ed shifted his body a little when I firmly licked the sac between them before taking each ball in my mouth, one at a time. When I opened wide and put both of his nuts in my mouth at the same time, I heard the startled Ed hoarsely ask, "What the...?"

He lifted the covers to see me with a mouth full of testicles, my nose pressed against the base of his cock, and my eyes staring directly into his eyes before groaning, "Mmmmm. Good morning snow flake. What a pleasant surprise."

With my mouth still full, I smiled and mumbled an inaudible, "Morning."

I then whipped the covers off of us and began to slowly lick up his shaft when he groaned again, "Mmmmm. Oh my. You are so pretty and you are wearing that red lipstick I love so much."

When I reached the top of his cock, pulled it down with my hand and started sucking it. Ed put his hands behind his head as if to get comfortable and enjoy me doing my thing. I licked around the bottom of his mushroom head before bobbing my mouth on it. I stroked his magnificent tool while I gave him head.

I was lying on my stomach and when my feet went into the air overtop me, he smiled, "Oh angel, those heels are sexy as hell but not as sexy as those lips feel wrapped around me. Oh yes, baby. Don't you ever stop."

I just smiled and continued to suck his dick. Even when we fool around without his Viagra, Ed takes forever to cum but I wasn't going to take any chances before he fucked me like I needed.

I raised up and cooed, "Does it feel good? You like having my red lips wrapped around your black hog, don't ya?"

"Absolutely. You're the best," Ed answered. He then noticed my matching feline bra and panties before stating, "You are one sexy cat. You ready for me to tear you up?"

He didn't have to tell me twice as I immediately laid down beside him on the bed, pulled down my thong and tossed it on the floor as if to throw him a not so subtle, hint. Ed was up on his knees as I scooted over in the middle of the bed. His cock was shiny with my saliva and my sex was soaked from the anticipation. When he put that thick black pole in my pussy, I just about came instantly. As I stated earlier, Ed is an attentive lover as he always starts out slowly, allowing me to get used to his size. Usually, the entry is painful but on that morning, it went in without much resistance.

Ed was now on top of me pumping my pussy full of pleasure. I was still wearing the high heeled pumps, so I needed to be careful not to gouge him with the thin heel. As Ed thrusted inside me, I placed the back of those heels across the back of his thighs for leverage. His muscular body was pressing down upon me as I rubbed his back and holding his strong shoulders, enjoying every thrust he had to offer.

"Oh yes. It's so big! Ed, you're gonna make me cum. Keep going. Just like that," I begged.

Ed pumped just a little faster and that put me over the edge as I screamed, "Yes! Oh Yes! Oooo! Augh! Auuughhhhh!"

Ed knows I like him to stop thrusting and hold it still inside me when I cum but he also knows how to draw out multiple orgasms, so on this day, he never slowed down. My high heeled covered feet were sliding up and down the back of his contracting thighs. Ed continued to pump my hole like he was sawing a board. That is when I noticed over his left hip, the large dresser mirror that I had cleaned many times. I could see the reflection of the muscles in his ass and thighs, flex with every thrust. That was such a turn on for me.

"Oh God! Fuck me, Ed! Fuck me with that big dick of yours! Oh my God! Aaaauuuuuuuggghhhh!" I squealed as my entire body seized up while my spasming vagina clenched around his member.

I continued watching in the mirror and I would also spread my legs wide so I could watch it go in from different angles. This time, Ed stopped pumping and crammed every inch inside me while I also loved seeing his large balls pressed up against my ass. It was so hot and erotic. I came so hard, I thought I got a little dizzy. Ed then shifted gears and put my legs up in the air. He held onto my spiked heels like a guy holding onto his motorcycle handlebars. That is when he began to pump me once again.

As Ed increased his speed, he also slowly kept putting my legs behind my head until the tips of my shoes were pressed against the headboard of the bed. Ed then began to pound me like the naughty hooker I fantasized I was. He would throw his hips forward so powerful, the heels of my feet would slip out of high heels I was wearing and the toes of the shoes would knock against the headboard. When he would withdraw, the shoes would fall back down on my feet. This was a huge 4 post bed and it was rocking back and forth.

Ed then raised up and while bracing himself still holding my spiked heels and with his legs straight out, on his toes, fucked me in the levitated pushup position. My feet were behind my head and Ed was reaming my pussy in a downward position. Oh my God, I couldn't believe how it felt! The thick foreskin sliding in and out only added to the amazing sensation. He spared no mercy as he pounded my hole with his black throbbing steel pipe. It felt wonderful and I never wanted it to end. Ed was now sweating and the veins in his forearms bulged like they were going to explode. When his cock would plunge in, I moaned, "Oh," then it withdrew, thrusted back in I groaned, "Augh," and I made a sound from sheer pleasure every time that dick tip touched my cervix.

That is when my pussy exploded. I screamed and started squirting. It looked like I was peeing while upside down because my fluid gushed out all over my boobs and higher. I was literally spraying myself in the face and drowning in my own juices. I shook my head back and forth to clear my eyes, but the pleasure was so overwhelming, I didn't want him to stop. That is when the doorbell rang!

"Oh no! I forgot that Luke might stop by this morning. I've got to get it," I told Ed in a panic.

He got off me and I quickly ran through the house, wiping my eyes, while my high heels click, click, clicked with every step. I'm wearing a bra and heels with nothing else while my face and hair were damp from my own ejaculate. I couldn't answer the door in my condition, so I had to be quick. I got to the door and could see Luke's shadow through the stained glass window.

"Hey baby, I forgot you were coming," I yelled through the oak.

"That's ok. Open the door. I want to see you before I go to work," his muffled reply came from behind the barrier.

I yelled back, "Aw, aren't you sweet. I am feeling crampy right now. Would you please run up to the store and get me some pads and some ice cream?"

He sighed as to signify disappointment but agreed, "Ok, you want chocolate chip and those pads with the pink wings on them?"

"Yes baby for both. Thank you so much. You are a sweetie pie," I loudly replied.

As Luke walked away, in walked Ed with his dong bobbing up and down and asked, "Is everything ok, angel?"

My pussy was twitching, swollen and completely satisfied. I felt great and didn't want to disturb that feeling but knew I needed to make Ed cum. To be honest, I was craving the taste of it. Even though I didn't want any more penetration, I thought I wouldn't mind a clitoral orgasm from his long tongue.

"We don't have much time. Let's sixty nine here on the couch," I offered.

"Oooo, great idea snow flake. Let's do it," he agreed.

Ed laid down on his back on the large couch that was located in the middle of the room. I climbed on top of him and wrapped my smeared lipstick covered lips around his cock. I started sucking and jacking it while his tongue found its way to my love button. It felt so warm and soft licking my already swollen hood. That is when I would feel the flat part of his tongue lick up my pussy lips, before he would take the tip and wiggle it inside my asshole.

Meanwhile, I was busy trying to deepthroat his monster. Ed was so sweet throughout the summer and let me practice my deepthroat skills on him. Even though trying to get a fat 9 inch cock down your esophagus is very difficult, I was getting better and better. With my lying on top of him, the curvature and position of his cock allowed me to push my head down and pop his mushroom past my gag reflex. I tried a few times before I was able to get it all down my throat and hold it there for any amount of time. I was really proud of myself because I was sucking it down and pressing my lips against his balls and pubic area.

We were making each other feel incredible. His warm tongue was getting me close and my warm mouth was doing the same to him. When I had his entire hog down my throat, I felt like a snake trying to swallow a large animal like you watch on the Discovery Channel. After I became more comfortable with it there, I fondled and played with his balls. I would even press them upward to mash them against my lips.

"Sweetie, you taste exquisite," Ed mumbled against my muff before he would blow cool air against the very sphincter he has just painted with his warm saliva. As this went on and on, I began to quiver. When Ed locked his lips around my clit and sucked, I started choking out a gasp of orgasmic pleasure. I was cumming on his mouth and he drank me up like a guy who had been stranded at sea.

I was jerking and sucking his cock. I felt his cum twitching throbs move up his shaft. Closer and closer he was getting. At that moment, the doorbell rang again! Luke had returned and at that moment, just as I went back down on his entire length, I saw Ed's leg muscles contract and his toes clench up like a fist. His cock exploded in my throat. I coughed and gagged but refused to stop sucking until Ed was completely finished shooting his load.

Catching me off guard, also caused some cum to escape my lips. The doorbell rings again, I'm choking on Ed's sperm, trying to catch it all while I'm afraid his growling was loud enough for Luke to hear. I pull off it, kicked off the high heels, run to my room to grab a long shirt, while trying to swallow the slime. I found a towel, I'm wiping my mouth trying to remove the lipstick and any spunk residue, terrified some of it can be seen when I start to open the door.

Finally, I swing the door open and give Luke a big hug. We ate ice cream together and Ed emerged from the back with his suit on, adjusting his Brittni's slobber covered dong inside his dress slacks. He said a quick hello to Luke before leaving. Luke spent some time with me before heading to work.

That afternoon, I was in the laundry room when I overheard, through the air vent, Patrice and her friend Tonya talking inside the kitchen. I heard my name mentioned so I leaned in for improved audibility.

Tonya asked, "So how are things with you and Ed?"

"Never better. Hiring Brittni was one the best things I could have done. This summer has been blissful," replied Patrice.

"Really? Why is that?" Tonya asked.

"How shall I put it? Well, you remember 'our problem' I had complained about for so long? It has been solved," Patrice replied relieved.

"What do you mean...oh, are you serious?! You let him...well...you know?" asked Tonya as the answer came to her.

Patrice soothingly agreed, "Absolutely and it's been the best summer in 20 years. Ed gets to romp around with a cute little white teenager and she gets to enjoy his big manhood while I get to avoid all that and enjoy Ed's, now stress-free, after effects. He is not grouchy or tired. He takes me out, buys me gifts, and treats me special again. I hope he fucks that tight little pussy of hers every day."

Tonya sounded stunned, "Oh my, Patty. I just never imagined. And what is so intriguing, is that it is working. And you are not even jealous?"

There was a silence and then Tonya continued, "I wonder if she would...well...do the same with Harry. He is always pestering me and I always feel obligated but have gotten past the point of sexual enjoyment. I just want to be left alone."

Patrice chuckled, "We are leaving for a week and she will be here. You might have him drop by."

I listened a little bit longer until the subject changed. I thought about it and at first was slightly upset to think I was thought of someone that could be passed around but on the other hand, Ed's big black cock was like a drug that I would have to go 8 days without and maybe Harry might be a good substitute.

That evening the Thomas's flew to Atlanta and for me it was business as usual. I did my duties as a housekeeper but also had friends over for swimming and movies. Luke and I went out and I even gave him an amazing blowjob on the second day that left him stuttering. On day three I started to get the craving of Ed's huge rod. I masturbated that morning thinking about it but there was nothing like the real thing.

That afternoon, Tonya's husband Harry just happen to show up at the house, asking to borrow Ed's lawnmower and he told me that Ed had given him the ok. When he finished loading it, I walked out just as he slammed the tailgate on his truck. I was wearing a pink tank with white shorts and flip flops. My hair was up in a ponytail.

"Harry, would you like to come in for some lemonade?" I asked, knowing he had worked up a sweat.

"That'd be great," Harry responded in that deep, and I mean deep, voice of his.

Harry sat at the kitchen bar stool drinking his refreshment while we chatted. I found out a lot from our 10 minute conversation. Even though Harry was 9 years younger than Ed, they grew up in the same neighborhood and had been friends ever since. Their nicknames together were oil and water because they were polar opposites.

At 6'5, Harry was a large man and weighed about 275 pounds. He was a very dark skinned black man, shaved his head bald and carried a clean shaven face. He wasn't fat, except he had a large belly. He was just a big guy with a barrel chest and shoulders that seemed as if they wouldn't fit through a door. He sounded like he could sing bass in a doo wop group and worked at the post office. Like I said, he was the complete opposite of Dr. Thomas.

He looked as though he was much too big to be sitting on the bar stool. I wasn't a fool as I remembered Patrice and Tonya's conversation the day before they left. I had to admit, I was horny and craving a big dick and Harry was a big guy, so I was hoping...maybe...and decided to get bold.

"Are we gonna keep on talking or are you gonna let me see it?" I blurted out.

A stunned Harry looked at me, acting all perplexed when he asked, "What are you talking about? See what?"

I snickered, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Pull it out. Let's see that dick of yours. I want to know what kind of heat your packing."

"Well...I never...uh..I didn't...uh," he stammered.

"That's ok. I know your wife probably sent you over here and if this is going to happen, I need to see your junk. I want to see if you measure up to Ed," I said in a no nonsense tone.

Harry knew the jig was up. His feet were already touching the ground as he was on the edge of the bar stool. He stood up, unbuckled his shorts and slid them down to his knees. He was already half hard and I was impressed. His cock was even fatter than Ed's but as I come to find out, about an inch shorter which a thick 8 inch black cock was nothing to sneeze at. What really stood out was his cock's head was massive. It looked like an apple sitting on a pole, covered by foreskin. Harry also needed to perform some manscaping on his area as his pubic hair was wild and curly, plus his balls were much too hairy. Harry's bulky hog looked like it was so heavy, it had no choice but to lean to the left.

I put my thumb up to my chin, stuck out my pouty lips and chimed, "Hmmm. Not bad. Not bad at all. So you have the size, but do you have the power and stamina? I'm not sure you can handle someone so young."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,104 Followers