The House Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you are just a little spit fire ain't ya? Ed never mentioned how fine his little white housekeeper was with her perky tits and tiny bubble ass. Do you want to find out?" He asked.

As Harry matched my boldness, I surprised him once again with, "Ok, let's do it," while I came around and knelt down in front of him. I yanked his pants down to his ankles. I then used my hand to peel back the foreskin off that huge dick head. It was pinkish and contrasted with his coal black shaft. It also was shaped like a perfect upside down heart because the cleft was so deep.

I was inches away as I inspected it like I was his doctor. From my fondling, his tool grew into a three quarter hard-on. It began to excite me.

"See, what did I tell ya? Go on baby girl. Go on and get some," invited Harry in his deep masculine voice.

I wrapped my hand around the growing cock and it felt like a huge ham with all the puffy foreskin. I began to stroke it until his erection was completed and that huge head was now peeking out like a turtle from its shell. I could barely fit my mouth around the tip to the excited gasp of Harry.

Harry was half standing, half sitting against the edge of the bar stool, while I began sucking and jerking his cock. It was so hard, yet spongy to the touch. I thought Ed's huge cock had a large amount of foreskin but it was nothing compared to Harry's wrinkly meat. Like I stated earlier, these two men were complete opposites and that also included sex talk. Ed liked for me to talk dirty but he was a quieter, sensual lover who aimed to please whereas, Harry was more verbally and physically aggressive who liked to be in control using more street slang.

"Oh fuck baby girl. That feels goooood. You go on and suck that dick. Yea, girl, just like that. You look fuckin amazin. I can see that cleavage with those sexy white titties," Harry crooned.

I blew Harry for a good 5 minutes before I let go and let his massive dick flop down and to the left. As I wiped my mouth, pushed my boobs up and together simulating the world's strongest pushup bra and cooed, "Oh, you mean these titties? You like those, huh? Well, let's just see how you like this..."

I pulled off my tank and reached behind myself, unhooking my bra and letting it fall down to the floor. I once again pushed my boobs together to show Harry, "What do you think of them now?"

"Jesus help me. I could fuckin cum just lookin at em," Harry commented with his eyes wide open.

I pushed one nipple up to my mouth and licked it for Harry's enjoyment and based on his groan, he did. With Harry still in a half standing, half sitting position, I held my boobs and swooped down to grab his cock, trapping it in my cleavage. I then pressed them together in the "titty fuck" position and stroked it up and down. His cock was long enough to stick up from the top so I could suck on that bulbous head.

"Oh, shit. I ain't gonna last with you doing shit like that. You're gonna make Big Daddy cum. It's gonna be all over. God damn," were the words Harry kept muttering.

I continued stroking his cock with my tits but in between sucks, I was talking raunchy and playing off his self-given name, "Oooooo, so Big Daddy likes my soft, young boobs, huh? Does it feel good? Is this the way you like it Big Daddy or should I press them a little tighter like this?"

He groaned again at the increased pressure. With my supple white tits jacking him off and the sloshing sound of my sucking, he was building momentum for a large orgasm when I stopped long enough to coo in my little girl voice, "We're in the kitchen Big Daddy, so feed me my lunch. Feed it to me."

"Oh fuck, I will, don't you worry. I'm getting close baby girl. Oh fuck! I'm bout to nut. You better get ready for it, it's gonna be big. Big Daddy's bout to give it to ya. Work for it, keep suckin that dick, baby girl. Work for Big Daddy's nut...Oh shit...get ready...if you're hungry....get rea.....Auuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Harry bellowed!

Just as his cock started blasting in my mouth, Harry clenched my ponytail and powerfully pushed my head down on his pole. With his strength, there would have been no way I could have pulled off his shooting cock, even had I wanted to. He shook and twitched so hard, his ass knocked into the bar stool, causing it to fall to the floor behind him. He used his other hand to grab onto the bar's edge to help hold himself up. Completely focused on his pleasure, the crash undeterred Harry from finishing his ejaculation into my mouth.

I kept stroking him with my tits while he came but I had to make sure that I kept my teeth out of the way and not let Harry cram it too far down. When Harry's black snake calmed down to just a drizzle ooze, he kept lurching his hips from his powerful orgasmic aftershock. He wouldn't let me up as he continued to hold tightly to my hair. Only when I tapped his hand, did he realize what he was doing and turned me loose.

I stood up and gulped Harry's deposited seed. It was very salty and bland, causing me to wince and lick my lips before asking, "Whew, you came a lot. Did it feel good Big Daddy?"

"I ain't nutted like that in years. My ass is still shakin. I thought my balls were comin out through my dick," Harry choked out his response.

"I tell you what, you go home and enjoy that. If you think you want to go for the real prize tomorrow, you come over around lunchtime. I showed you what I got, now you can show me what you got," I dared.

He picked up the bar stool, pulled up his pants over his wet glistening deflated dong and headed out the door. That evening while at the movies with Luke, I saw a large black man ushering patrons into the theatre and that made me think about Harry. Here we were watching a movie and I couldn't stop anticipating Harry's fat dick and how it would feel in my pussy. I was nervous and excited all at once. It was difficult enough to fit Ed inside me, how was I going to be able to put something even thicker up there? Had Luke known where my mouth had been that day, he would definitely not have been sharing the same straw to drink our Coke.

The doorbell rang the next day around noon. In stepped big Harry as he looked like an eclipse, blocking the sun from behind him. Harry was dressed in his postal uniform while I was anticipating his arrival by wearing my short robe with nothing underneath.

"I ain't got a lot of time. I only get an hour for lunch and it's a 10 minute drive," warned Harry in that deep raspy voice.

"Well, we better get going then. Put your clothes right there on the chair and we will go in my bedroom.

When those boxers went down, his huge cock looked just like a fat black wrinkled shar-pei dog my aunt used to have. I dropped my robe and instructed Harry to sit up on the bed and lean against the headboard. From the side, I squatted down and began to play with his soft sausage before I put my mouth on it with the intention of getting it hard quickly.

"That's it baby girl. Big Daddy wants you to give that big dick some lovin. Go on now, get in there," Harry sighed with that smooth deep voice in third person.

It took less than a minute from my tongue and mouth magic to make that big dong raise to full power. I once again, couldn't believe how big his pinkish head was. With both hands wrapped around it, I stroked that shaft, just enjoying the foreskin sliding up and down. However, we were pressed for time plus my pussy was soaked from the anticipation and it was time to get down to business.

With my hands on Harry's shoulders, I positioned myself up on his lap like I was trying to climb a dark mountain. We kissed and I worked my lips down to his neck. I was worried his cucumber sized prick was going to hurt but at that point, I needed it inside me.

While I held onto his cock trying to aim it between my folds, Harry was groaning, "Mmmmmm, get it in there. Let's do this."

I squatted until the massive head scrunched its way into my pussy like a baby's head trying to go back in. With my jaw clenched, I put down more weight, causing the dick to force its way in me.

"Oh my God, it is so fat! I just can't believe it. It hurts, so give me a minute to get used to it," I pleaded.

"You take your time baby girl. That pussy feels fuckin great wrapped around that dick but don't forget I got to get back to work soon,"

Using my leg muscles, I began to ride up and down his hard-on, just trying to build up my natural lubrication. It was working as the pain subsided and the friction was feeling really good. We were now fucking and big Harry cocked his head back, squinted his eyes and enjoyed my tight pussy gripping his tool.

It was my turn to start the dirty talk as I softly kissed his neck while whispering in his ear, "That feels good Big Daddy. Oooooo. I'm riding your big hog. Do you like my pussy milking it? Does it feel good to you, Daddy?"

I was bouncing with more distance and force on it while fueled by my naughty talk, Harry started back up, "Fuck yea. Ride that dick sweet thing. You doin good. You got one sweet, tight little pussy, you know that?"

I had been so horny with anticipation, I swooshed my hair back and forth and screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cummin! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I'm cuuuuuuummmmin," as my orgasm ripped through my pussy.

"God damn, I can feel it twitch. You go baby girl. Getcha some of that dick," roared the happy Harry.

With me still impaled on his pole, Harry rocked himself up on his knees. Careful not to allow himself to slip out of me, he placed me on my back. That's when he warned, "I'm gonna tear that pussy up. Get ready baby girl, here comes the freight train."

I didn't mind because after that small session, my pussy was not only stretched and wet enough for the pounding, it was yearning for it. Harry's large frame began moving as he pumped my opening. My knees were bent and held high by my hands to allow this large man entrance. All I could see around him was my navy blue painted toes pointed to the ceiling. While he was driving it home, the girth alone put me in sexual paradise. I was squirming and enjoying all he had to offer.

"Take that dick baby girl! Oh yea, you like Big Daddy's dick don't ya? Are you my hoe? You want it all don't ya?" Harry huffed while pumping.

I didn't even mind Harry's weight on top of me as I squealed a return, "Oh yes Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Shove your big black dick in me. Fuck that pussy!"

"Whose pussy is this? Whose pussy is it?" Harry grumbled.

"Oh it's yours Big Daddy! It's your pussy! Make me cum Daddy. Make me cum! Make your pussy cum!" I shrieked my words over his left shoulder.

He did just that and I literally screamed, "Oh..Oh..Oh..Oh...I'm cummmin! Augghhhhh. UrrrrrrrAugghhhhh!"

It was a powerful climax as my vagina spasmed around his thick tool. Harry didn't waste any time as his scooped me up and lifted me like a father would do putting a toddler to bed. He was so big, he had no problem lifting my 118 pounds or preventing me from slipping off his hard cock. As he stepped off the bed, I did the best I could to wrap my legs around his large hips.

He carried me over to the wall and placed my back up against it for support. While in the standing position, Harry lifted and sat me back down on his dick. He was fucking himself with me. His elbows were hooked under my knees and he quickly formed a rhythm of bouncing me on his cock. The inside of my ankles were against his hips like stirrups on a cowgirl.

Our talk became even filthier as he was would spout things like, "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you," and "ride that dick you filthy slut," and I would retaliate with "Is that all you got? Fuck me Daddy with that big black dick you son-of-a-bitch!"

With me pressed against the wall and from the jarring of our standing position fucking, the picture crashed down from its nail. I didn't care as the big one was approaching.

"Don't stop. Don't you fuckin dare stop! I'm gonna....OH! Oh yes! Ooooooooo. Ah..Ah...Ah, cum with me. Cum in my pussy...Yeeeeessssssss!" I wailed during my orgasm.

Poor Harry was completely out of breath and sweating profusely. Hearing and feeling me cum, sent him over the Edge as he pinned me against the wall and let out a growl like a big grizzly bear unloading his cum while breeding his "in heat" female.

"GGGRRRRRRRRRRR....AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!" growled Harry as he emptied his nuts inside me.

He carried me over and sat me on the bed, almost dropping me the last 6 inches. Harry was so out of breath, I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack. His fat hog had already begun to deflate with our juices smeared all over it.

He flopped down on the bed beside me trying to catch his breath, "Fuck an A. You are one hot white girl, you know that?"

I giggled, pointed at the clock and warned, "Look at the time."

"Oh shit! I gotta bounce. I will come by on Friday after my shift at 4 if you want," Harry hurriedly inquired, looking for his clothes.

I checked my phone calendar and agreed and out the door he went. While completely satisfied, I took another shower waiting for the girls to come over and swim.

When Friday rolled around, I was worried that we would have another close call incident with Luke interrupting like he had done when Ed and I hooked up the other day. Harry arrived about 4:05 and Luke had to be at work at 5. Luke made a habit of stopping by to surprise me before he went there which was very sweet of him. Craving Harry's huge black cock was enough for me to take that chance.

I was wearing a short "USC Athletic Department" t-shirt and a white thong. Harry leaned down and I stood on my tip toes to give him a hug. We kissed a few minutes which led to me unbuckling his pants.

"Damn girl, you ain't playin. You want it don't ya?" Harry playfully groaned.

"My boyfriend Luke might stop by and I'm just nervous," I replied.

"Just don't let him in," Harry said as if the problem was solved.

"I just did that last time and he will get suspicious if I keep doing it so that is why I'm nervous. I need to keep my phone with me."

I was on my knees manipulating Harry's big dick, getting him hard. I alternated between stroking, sucking, and playing. Harry towered over top me and while I gave him head, he looked down at my ass and my thong T at the top of my crack, sitting on the back of my heels and blurted out, "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm. Damn. You got one fine ass."

When Harry was fully erect, I looked up, wiped my mouth and asked, "Is Big Daddy ready to get some pussy?"

He paused before giving his answer, "I was thinkin...well...I crushed that pussy yesterday...I was thinkin maybe you can give me a piece of that sexy ass of yours."

"Are you insane? I've never done anal before and it will be like trying to fit the end of a baseball bat in there...with a baseball stuck to the end," I worriedly replied, referring to his disproportionately oversized cock head.

After pleading his case, I was willing to try it and let him take my asshole virginity but he would have to go slow, very slow. I went to the bedroom and got my Astroglide out of the top dresser drawer. I was very scared and asked him to come into the bathroom. It was huge, built with gorgeous tile and granite. I wanted to do it in the bathroom because it had a window and I could see out to the driveway if Luke stopped by.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"Bend over and put your hands on the edge of the tub," Harry directed.

I was apprehensive and pleaded again before removing my panties, "Go slow and don't hurt me,"

Harry squirted a huge line of lube down his shaft and smeared it by corkscrew stroking it all around. I encouraged him to put extra on that apple sized pink head. I also cupped my hand, asking for another glob. I was using a couple of fingers in my own ass to add extra lubricant. I bent over, grasp the edge of the tub to brace myself. Harry approached and wriggled his cock head on my anus to even out the lube.

With me taking slow, deep breaths in anticipation, Harry held onto my hips and pushed until the large tip popped its way into my sphincter and I screamed, "Oh my God! Take it out! It's too big! Ouch!"

He pulled out and assured me, "That's ok baby girl. We can keep trying to you get used to it."

Meanwhile, I was holding my hand over my asshole trying to allow the pain to subside. I sat down on the edge of the tub, breathing a little faster. When the discomfort had disappeared, I stood back up, turned around, spread my legs, put my hands on the tub's edge ready for the second try. When that monster cock penetrated me again, I squealed in pain and had Harry pull it out once again. The only optimistic sign was it didn't hurt quite as bad.

Not backing down from a challenge, on the third try, I clenched my jaw and performed rapid breathing exercises like I was at a Lamaze class. The heart-shaped mushroom slid its way inside my anus as easy as trying to put a grape through a straw. My eyes were closed and I continued to puff, quick, controlled breaths to combat the pain. I instinctively started to pull away again when Harry held my hips tighter, not letting me move.

"Don't run baby girl. Don't run from it. Let me in. You just keep breathin. You'll get there," Harry encouraged.

My legs were trembling but he was correct, I was slowly getting used to the girth. The pain went from excruciating to just plain hurting.

"Here comes a little more," He would warn as another inch or two would be pushed in.

"I don't know if I can do this. It's just too big! I feel like it's splitting me open," I whined.

He quickly cut me off, "Nah, you can do it. Be patient. You know you want Big Daddy's dick in your ass. You already have half of it in ya."

That was encouraging news as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. As I accepted it, I was able to think more clearly. My friend Ashlynn, who was my only friend who had enjoyed anal sex, had told us that she used to clench, then relax, while pushing back. But I also thought, her boyfriend didn't have a cock the size of a Pringles can. I began to apply those strategies as I tried to clench my ass cheeks around his dick the best I could, then relaxed. After repeating those steps a few times, I pushed back on it while Harry pressed in until his balls were now touching my pussy lips. Finally, he had all of his dick buried in my ass.

"Let me get used to it. Hold still until I say," I directed Harry while clutching the porcelain.

"No problem baby girl. See I told ya. You got it all the way in. We've popped that ass cherry of yours and I'm I'll give ya a good one when you say," Harry beamed with anticipation.

With plenty of lube in place and the pain subsiding quite a bit, I gave Harry the ok. He pulled it out before slowly driving it back in. He gradually picked up the pace but was a gentleman. He never shoved it hard so not to injure me. Now he was officially fucking my ass. He would periodically groan in that deep voice of his, never letting go of my hips while thrusting his tool in my booty.

Harry started his third person sex talk as he always had while he was fucking, "Take Daddy's big dick. There you go baby girl, just like that. See, I told ya. I knew you could take it all. Big Daddy don't play. You needed him to tap that ass for ya."

At first, my mind was only concentrating on channeling the pain but a funny thing happened. As Harry screwed my ass, the pain became less and less. My pussy was tingling from all the jarring in my rectum. When I was able to touch it with one hand, it was sticky wet. I was physically enjoying the anal sex. I even managed to put one foot up on the edge of the bathtub to give harry better access and to enjoy feeling the foreskin sliding back and forth inside me.

"Oh, it feels good! Aw, keep going. Oh, fuck my ass daddy! Aw, shove that big black cock in my tight little white ass!" I moaned while getting off on the obscenities coming out of my mouth.