The House Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,148 Followers

As Harry balls kept slapping my pussy lips with every thrust, I felt a climax getting close. I fingered my own pussy and rubbed my clit to help it along. We continued our filthy talk which turned me on tremendously. My vagina began to spasm while I rubbed my nub back and forth really fast. "Auugh, yes! Unnggggg!" was my orgasmic groan.

"Hold on. I'll be right back," I ordered Harry as a great idea struck me.

I ran to my bedroom night stand and got my vibrating wand with the hooked end. I ran back to the bathroom and assumed my bent over position over the sink this time. My sphincter was stretched wider than I thought possible and was so slippery with lube, Harry didn't have much trouble stuffing his fat, veiny black cock back in. It felt good to have my butt full again. He was more aggressive this go around when he pounded my back door.

I was loudly groaning which matched his loud grunting. When I put the wand up my pussy and turned it on, I was in heaven. It buzzed and stimulated my vaginal walls and when I tilted it up against my G-spot, I started screaming and flooding the tile floor, "OH MY GOD, I'M SQUIRTING! OH MY GOD! OHH! AUGGHHHHHHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH!"

Harry kept banging away at my ass while I would squirt, ranging them anywhere from just a small trickle down my lips to a full blown stream squirt that landed on the floor. My entire body was trembling and I became light headed from my multiple orgasms. The feeling was indescribable. The buzzing would get loud when placed against my clit and then would dull to a muffled hum when buried up my pussy. I frequently alternated that feeling.

When I heard a thump from outside, I quickly lifted my head to peer out the window. I couldn't believe it was happening again. It was Luke's door shutting as he was now walking up the driveway. I had my phone on the back of the sink as a precaution for this scenario. Harry had stopped thrusting and just stood still with his cock resting in my ass. Using the app on my phone, I opened the garage door to steer him in that direction.

I whispered instructions to Harry, "Just be quiet. Let me take care of this."

I could hear Luke shouting my name until it got louder and louder before I yelled back through the bathroom door, "I'm in here babe!" just before I heard the locked door knob clack back and forth.

"I came to see you for a minute. Whose truck is in the driveway?" Luke inquired from behind the closed door.

"Oh, that is Ed's friend Harry. He stopped by to do some work for Ed. I think he is laying some pipe for him," was all I could think of not really intending to create a pun.

"Ok, well hurry up so I can see ya before I have to go to work," was the muffled request by Luke.

"I'll be out in a little bit so go ahead to the kitchen and get yourself something to drink," was my echoed return request.

As soon as Luke walked away, I turned and whispered to a patient Harry, "You're gonna have to hurry up and cum. Concentrate."

Harry started fucking my ass again while I whispered all the vulgarities to put him over the edge, "Come on Daddy. Cum in my ass! Fill it up. Cum in it. Give me your load. Shoot your warm load in my asshole Big Daddy. Cum for me. Give me that nut. Nut in my ass!"

Harry's hips were moving in and out as he now held onto my shoulders instead of hips. He leaned his upper body back and I could see his pecks tighten up through the mirror while his face contorted. His head began to shake when his cock began to erupt like a shotgun blast, deep in my bowels. Harry had to stifle his grunts but I could tell the big grizzly bear was thoroughly enjoying his orgasm. As he savored the feeling, I felt like he was taking forever depositing his sperm in my butt. I didn't want to interrupt his obvious pleasure but I needed him to hurry up.

Harry was shaking during his post orgasm comedown like he had done in the past when I had to finally pull off his cock to get out to Luke. Harry's fat meat slid out of my butt, slung downward between his legs while a trail of cum followed it and oozed down my pussy.

Harry was controlling his volume as he whispered his pleasure, "Oh fuck. Damn baby that was the shit."

I was already returning from the closet, getting and wetting a wash cloth to wipe myself. From feeling the cool air, I could tell my asshole was stretched, worn out and gaped open. I remember hoping it wouldn't stay that way. My pussy was swollen and satisfied from all the sex. After wiping out the spunk leaking from my ass, I was on my hands and knees, cleaning up drops of Harry's cum and my ejaculate off the tile. I had messed the floor up with my liquid from all the squirting.

To my horror, I hear water hitting the toilet like a fire hose. I look up and see Harry holding his horse-sized black cock and pissing in the toilet. I blurted out, "Oh shit" as I raced to turn on the water to drown out the noise. Harry grimaced and mouthed the word "sorry" to apologize. I went out and occupied Luke until he had to leave while Harry had to wait in the bathroom. Once again, a close call but a happy ending.

Harry and I hooked up one more time for some good anal sex before Ed and Patrice returned. They were to arrive abound 9pm. Luke and I, along with two other couples were heading to a concert and leaving at 7, so I wouldn't be able to see Ed until really late or the next morning. At around 5:15 and to my surprise the Thomas's come walking in the house. They were carrying many bags and I helped them get the luggage out of the car.

We were happy to see each other and they had brought me many gifts. We talked, they told me about the trip and generally got caught up on everything. I needed to get ready so I resided to my bathroom, got dressed in my black mini dress, jewelry, heels while curling my blond hair and going heavy on the makeup. I kind of looked like a groupie slut but I didn't care. All bets are off for Halloween and concerts.

Patrice left for a fundraiser meeting and not long after, Ed shows up at my door, wet, wearing only a towel around his waist and another one hanging around his neck.

I was standing and looking in the mirror putting on my cherry red lipstick when Ed softly spoke, "I sure missed you snow flake. You are so beautiful. I love that shade on you as you already know."

I smiled, smacked my lips together over a tissue and replied, "I missed you too. Thank you guys for all the gifts. That was sweet. I have to leave in 20 minutes. I can't get messed up but I want to give you a surprise."

I walked over to the fresh smelling Ed and we embraced. We kissed softly while exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I asked him to sit on the bed while I pulled the towel off his waist. I took the big bottle of lotion and squirted a large amount on his black cock. I stroked it with the lotion while he looked to the ceiling and moaned in approval. I jerked his lathered cock until it was rock hard. I was going to jack him off but decided to up the surprise.

"I want you on your hands and knees up here," I requested as I tapped the bed with my non-greasy hand.

Ed complied with my request and as soon as he was on all fours, I sat down behind him, with my legs crossed, trying to make myself comfortable. I used my thumbs to pull apart his muscular ass cheeks. He had the cutest dark-ringed puckered butthole and I wanted to lick it good for him. I had rimmed Ed on several occasions but only as a precursor to sex. I was going to give him a true rimjob as his surprise.

I planted my face between those cheeks and licked his anus to get him warmed up. Ed would squirm and groan. I reached up between his legs and pulled his 9 inch cock downward so I could stroke it. If he had taken his Viagra, it would have been too difficult to accomplish that. With the lotion as my lubricant, I stroked his big black dong with both hands.

With my face buried in-between his cheeks and the sound of squish, slosh, slap filling the air from beating his meat with the lotion, Ed was trembling. His cock began to throb. I didn't want to mess up the bed spread so I straightened my legs underneath him. I kept on licking and jerking.

Ed put his head down to the bed and was getting closer and closer. He mumbled, "Just about there. Oh, Brittni your tongue feels amazing. Don't stop. Almost. Yes! Aw..aw...aw...aw...aw..."

Ed's cock started spitting his warm thick goo all over my legs. I couldn't see it but I could definitely feel it. I wanted to jerk out every drop so even after he quit bucking, I stroked another minute longer. My face withdrew from his ass and when I looked down, my legs were covered in clumpy spunk. It was nearly time to leave and I had to hurry and clean them off. I left for the concert thinking, what a week.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,148 Followers