The House Ch. 01

Story Info
Six Months for $100,000 - What would you do?
3.2k words
4.36
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months for $100,000 - the deal seemed too good to be true, was it?

For six months I gave myself over to The House, an exclusive gentlemen's club. Each of the men contributed a certain amount every month in order to come to The House and have their wishes fulfilled. They would chose whom they wanted from a catalog which outlined what each of the girls was open, willing, interested in, or expert in; which also included reviews from previous partners.

The application process was the first interesting and intimating experience. Not only was there an exhaustive list of things that I would or would not be willing to do, including check boxes for 'open to learning more'; but then there was the physical exam, as the Members required only the cleanest bill of health. Here I was worried, as I have other medical concerns that are non-communicable. I was sure that these would rule me out; but in the end they were considered manageable and the medical staff merely made a note of them all in my file to be sure to keep an eye out for warning signs of a bigger issue.

Once the medical and legal fine print was dealt with, I was called back for the first stage of the personal interview. I was shown into a rather sterile looking room, all white walls, with only a chair for me to leave my clothes on. Once I was undressed, I wrapped myself in the towel provided and waited. In only a few minutes two people entered the room, one woman, and one man. The man was holding a camera and the woman was holding a tablet to look at the pictures as they were taken. I was told to stand with my arms by my sides and very slowly turn in a complete circle. [Later I learned that those women who did anything more than they were strictly told to do were immediate disqualified.] After slowly completing my circle, the woman told me to lift my arms, then to turn with my arms out at shoulder height, the list went on and on, the whole process taking about an hour, as they made sure to get an image from every position possible while remaining very aloof and sterile. After we completed the pictures I was told to redress myself and wait for the next interviewer.

The next interviewer was another woman, Irene, she escorted me from the white room to a very feminine office, with couches and a small desk in the corner. The kind of office you would think of when visiting a very high priced shrink. And as it was, that's exactly what she was. The staff therapist. She screened candidates for their mental health and whether or not they would be suited for the sort of work and lifestyle I was applying for. She explained to me that there are all sorts of women who apply for the position and that it's her job to make sure that they are suited not only to the position, but to living in the house with the other girls, as the primary concern of all the staff was to make sure that when the Members came to The House they had as nearly worry free an experience as possible. I met with the therapist three times in total, the first two appointments were separated by a two week period, and the last two only by a few days.

At the end of our last meeting I was deemed a good candidate for the house, and now it was time to move on to a more intimate interview. It is the privilege of each member to bid on the pleasure of being someone's first in The House. I equated this to something like the Geisha book where men bid to be the first to deflower a woman; but here there was no delusion that the woman might be a virgin, in fact virgins were not allowed to apply. Irene had told me to pack an overnight bag before I came to my last meeting with her. She said I should only pack comfortable clothes that I would like to wear afterwards, but that any specific wardrobe requests were handled by The House itself and that I needn't worry about looking appealing.

After we finished talking, she lead me to a very nice bed room, nothing too fancy, and told me that this was the Interview room, and assured me that if I were offered a position that I would have a much nicer suite of rooms of my own in The House (which by the way was located elsewhere on a private estate). Irene told me that I was to change into the clothes left in the closet, put away my own bag, and then relax and wait for my Interviewer.

Have you ever noticed, when someone tells you to 'just relax' that that is the absolute last thing that you can do? You're so nervous, waiting for some sort of decision or judgment or action that you simply cannot be nervous. So I changed, stowed my overnight bag, and tried distracting myself. I looked around the room. While it was as impersonal as any hotel room you might ever have stayed in, it also possessed a homier feel. As though this were not actually an impersonal space but more a guest room in a distant relatives house. You're worried that you might stain the carpet if you drop a glass of wine, but not that you'll be judged for leaving the bed a little messy and unmade in the morning.

After taking in the colors, the wall paper, studiously avoiding looking at the bed, and taking in the windows without going to look out of them, I noticed a small bookshelf in the corner behind the door, with what looked to be a supremely comfortable reading chair beside it. Distraction! I can always loose myself in a book, and it is after all the best way to pass time without worrying.

Reading through the titles I didn't know what I expected. Perhaps a part of me anticipated some kind of elegant series of "how to please your man" or something similar. Instead I found a mix of the classics, as well as contemporary novels of various genres, as if the books were chosen from some sort of top 50 books to pass the time without inducing much thought. I saw the latest Dan Brown novel and decided that a little thrilling art history would be as benign a distraction as anything else.

I don't know how long I sat there, distracted from the passage of time by Langdon racing around DC to find some artifact and the nefarious plot in which it was being used, but I was startled when I looked up and realized I was no longer alone. I hadn't even heard the door open, much less whether or not the stranger had knocked first.

"Is it a very good book?" The stranger asked. He had a sort of whiskey and honey voice, deep and numbly, yet clearly educated and cultured.

"Oh, um, yes, I suppose. Have you read any of his books before?" I didn't know how I was supposed to act. I knew, and surly this man knew, that we were here to have sex, impersonal sex, as part of my job interview, to see if I would be comfortable having sex with a stranger without a lot of prompting or much effort on his part. After all, this is what I was signing up for, wasn't it?

He smiled, obviously aware that I was off center, an indulgent sort of smile; "I don't know, which book are you reading?"

It only occurred to me then that the book was lying in my lap, there was no way he could tell which book I had selected, unless of course he had memorized all the books in the bookshelf and their location. I felt myself blushing with embarrassment. "Oh, of course, sorry." I picked up the book to put it away, "It's just the latest Dan Brown book." I couldn't even recall the title, I was so embarrassed.

"Ah, yes. I have read it. Not as good as his first two novels, but then series are like that sometimes." He was so calm, but that only made sense. He was in control, he knew the script, what was going to happen next, I was still waiting for someone to hand me a copy so I could catch up; but then what would be the point of that. Wasn't part of this interview to see how much prompting I would, or would not, need?

Returning the book to its home on the shelf I slowly turned to face this man who was my Interviewer. "I'm sorry, I don't know how we should begin, do we exchange names, or is there something in particular you would like me to do?"

Even as I asked the question I was becoming more red with my uncertainty. Irene and I hadn't spoken much about the protocol of my liaisons, merely that I would be given any extra prompting I may need beforehand, but that that would come in time.

Again he smiled, an indulgent smile this time. "Well, why don't you come over here and we'll see if we can't figure things out as we go along?"

I nodded, took a breath and then walked over to him until I was standing about six inches away from him. Close enough that either of use could easily reach out to the other, but not so close that I felt like I was crowding him, or pushing myself on to him. I'd been focusing on the indent of his throat where his collar bones meet as I walked, and once I was in front of him, I took another breath and looked up to his face.

"Lovely." was all he said before he reached up to push my hair behind my ear, and then gently caressed the side of my face, down to my jaw. With two fingers he lifted my face to his and leaned down to kiss me softly, almost chastely on the lips. His lips were so soft, I simply closed my eyes and sighed. This was nice, very nice.

He took that as his permission I suppose, because I felt his other arm reach around my waist and pull me into his chest, his hand on my chin moved up to gently but firmly bring my face closer, and then I felt his tongue against my lips. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue swiftly take control. I couldn't stop myself, even if I had wanted to, from reaching up to hold his biceps, to hang on as he plundered my mouth. I groaned when I felt him rub his lower half against mine. I felt his erection even through his robe and the pants beneath them. He was more well endowed than any man I remembered having been with. I was so excited I arched into him, wanting to feel more of him, meeting his tongue and reaching up to pull his face closer, into an even deeper kiss.

His hands were everywhere. Rubbing my back, then lifting the hem of my dressing gown, when he felt that I was wearing nothing beneath he groaned like I'd branded him. He pulled back, only slightly, to look down at me. I opened my eyes, and felt they were droopy with anticipation and endorphins. "Weren't you supposed to be wearing a night gown or something?" He asked, I wasn't sure if he was cross or excited.

Blinking, trying to think, I licked my lower lip and then looked at him again, "It seemed redundant, I thought this would be more convenient for you."

It was as if I'd let him off some kind of leash, he reached between us to undue the tie in my robe, and then pushed it back off my shoulders in the same motion. I dropped my hands from his shoulders to allow the robe to fall the floor as my Interviewer got his first full look at me.

At first I wanted to cover myself with my arms, but just as quickly realized, what would be the point? I was here to be used by this man for sex, the hope was that I would enjoy it as well, but my enjoyment was secondary to this mans enjoyment. And the look in his eye told me that he was enjoying what he saw.

As he watched me, he reached for his own robe, untying the knot, then simply letting it fall to the floor behind him, next he pulled the draw string on his pants, and they too fell to the floor. I'd kept my eyes on his face, until I heard the fabric pool on the floor. Only then did I allow myself to look at the rest of him. Oh, but what a sight he was.

Lean, this man obviously worked out. He wasn't a six pack kind of guy, but it was obvious he wasn't letting himself go to seed. The grays hairs on his head had indicated that he might be older, the salt and pepper hair on his chest told me he was definitely no longer a young man. But the erection he was sporting told me that he was not a man who needed to pay for sex, he could get as much as he liked all by himself, and that lead me to wonder what had caused him to join this club. These, and so many other thoughts whrilled in my head in that moment, and just as quickly fled as I realized that I wanted nothing more than to take his erection into my mouth, not a sensation I usually felt, but this mans cock deserved that extra attention.

Intent to act on this thought I moved toward him in order to reach out and feel him; but he stopped me. Instead he reached out, took me by the arms and duck walked me backward towards the bed.

Once I felt the mattress against the back of my legs my Interviewer pushed me back farther, obviously intent on me lying down, so I obliged, my eyes still fixed on his crotch. I wanted so badly to feel him, to know if he was as hot to the touch as he looked; or as soft as I hoped.

I leaned back against the bed, and tried again to reach for him, but again he stopped me. "I hope you're ready for me Alice, because I'm ready for you." was all he said, he reached down to my knees and spread them wide, gently but firmly, running his hands up the inside of my thighs to their apex. I looked up to his face, just as I felt his hand slightly run up the slit of my [there has to be a more delicate way to say what I'm trying to say]. He groaned, again, but louder this time; "Oh yes, you are ready for me, you're already so wet."

He hadn't finished his thought before he was climbing on to the bed and between my thighs, he leaned down to suckle my breast as he moved in one swift motion to thrust into my completely. I moaned, and arched, and wrapped my legs and arms around him all at once. "Oh, Yes!" This is what sex should be, and yet I had not hoped to find it here, not like this. But it was wonderful.

He didn't wait for any sort of invitation from me, he simply commended fucking me, no concern for my benefit or enjoyment, just riding me hard, then slowing down to soft, intent, focused, thrusts, as if he were deliberately spearing me with force but precision, drawing out his own pleasure.

It took me a few rounds to realize that each time he slowed down was just as I was climaxing, arching to pull him in deeper, he would slow down and his wild, jackhammer thrusts would become more intense, forceful even. It was after the third time I nearly climaxed that he stopped lavishing my breasts in order to sit up, pulling my hips off the mattress and holding them in place so he could thrust up, and in, deeper, and with more control. Each stroke bottoming out against my cervix, no man had ever been so deep inside me. He would slowly ride out the pressure of my muscles squeezing down on him until the pressure eased, and then he would piston into me again. My breasts were bouncing down towards my face as I realized that this was almost like a reverse doggy style, he had all the room for the leverage, but he could see everything, could watch himself as he entered and thrust inside of me.

I don't know how long he held me in that position as I thought I was going out of my mind, I could feel his every thrust, controlled, then feral, then controlled again; finally I felt him swelling, he was

about to cum and decided to take mercy on me. A few flicks of my bud and I flew over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced, as he rammed into me like an untamed beast simply rutting to finish. I felt him cum, buried to the hilt, the sweet sensation of warmth spreading through my whole body, as if he'd not only cum but somehow mixed his cum with a euphoria enduing drug.

He held himself there inside of me as I continued to milk his amazing cock. Aftershocks rippled through my whole body, my arms and back and stomach and legs all clenching to pull every single drop of semen from his cock. Milking him dry, and panting form the force of my own orgasm. This, this is what sex was supposed to feel like, but I'd never experienced this with any of the men I had dated, or even any of the few one night stands I had tried. This was the animal side of sex. This was a man, taking a woman, and using her for his satisfaction, and this was me, finding my strongest, most soul searing release in being used.

After a few moments my Interviewer allowed me to collapse fully onto the bed. I couldn't move. I felt as if I were still riding some kind of high and that my body was no longer my own, not at the moment anyway.

"Thank you Alice, that was delightful. Just what I needed." And with that he stood, walked into the bathroom, and I imagine washed himself as I heard the water running for a moment. Then he was walking back into the bedroom, and picking up his clothes to redress himself. "You did very well. I must say, one of the most delightful encounters I've had with a Candidate. I'll send someone up with something for you to eat. Thank you again."

And with that, he left.