The House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made way for Sue and the other two girls began to consume her body, stealing the rich white cum that only moments ago she had worked so hard to acquire. Sue straddled his face taking the wet juicy cock into her mouth savoring the flavor of a cock that in the past hour had satiated the desires of not one but three demanding horny women. John’s tongue split her floppy flaps tasting her wet need, sending shivers of sexual desire coursing through her body like liquid fire. Sue almost immediately realized that she had made a mistake. His tongue was not enough! She needed cock deep in her, spreading her, stretching her, filling her, taking its orgasmic pleasure from her as it gave its own. She turned on his body, her taste requirements already satisfied, and taking his cock in hand centered him before allowing her body to drop taking him into her warm soft wetness. John understood that his performance was like never before, but believed that it was because he was being besieged by woman after woman, never for a moment attributing anything to the old house.

The old house shivered its timbers, creaked and groaned, rattled it pipes in its ecstasy. It sent Mia and Julie who were now on the stairs, not waiting for each other’s turns, too impatiently needy. The small pile of thongs on the bedroom floor a testament to the house’s abilities to sexually provoke. It gathered the abundance of pheromones that now permeated the air. Its presence hovered over Jane and Phoebe as they fucked each other hard. Clit on clit scissored between each other’s legs, humping each other’s pussies. They demanded orgasmic release, pheromones pumping from their bodies, sweat pouring from their pores, slimy goo sliding from their pussies. They humped and heaved at each other and as release came, they turned and drank from each other’s core.

Upstairs Mia and Julie crawled into what little space was left on the bed, playing with their own and each other’s pussies as they watched Sue’s ass work John’s cock. Her cunt lips moved with each thrust, holding on to his prick as she pulled upward forming a tube around him. Her cunt lips tightened on the downward stroke to squeeze his cock with her warmth and wetness. Her bum moved faster and faster, while she sought his creamy cum. Soon her cries of passion filled the room as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss filled her belly and burned her tits. The final joy being the feel of John’s cum splash against the spastic walls of her cunt sending her into ecstasy. Jean took her cunt, with her mouth, just as she lifted herself off John, not allowing one drop of the precious commingled juices to spill. Rolling her away from the other girls as though jealous that they may try to steal the content of Sue’s cunt, keeping the juices that now began to flow down her throat to herself. She presented herself to Sue’s questing mouth enjoying the feel of tongue splitting her floppy folds.

Julie began to crawl up John’s body allowing his prick to slide over her pussy as she past. She left a wet trail up his belly and chest as she finally reached her goal. Mia followed her up John’s body between the two sixty-nining couples that lay on ether side to slide his pecker deep while Julie settled on his tongue. John’s nose was touching the tiny tattooed rose as though he smelt its fragrance. But the fragrance he smelled was not emanating from the rose but from Julie’s flower of love where his tongue tasted the nectar as well. The fragrance consumed his mind with passion aided by the sensation of Mia’s descending warm wet cunt. It felt wonderful because his cock had cooled through the evaporation of the juices on it as he had waited for the next onslaught. Now her cunt felt hot on his cock’s skin as it slide down his pole seeking the instinctive deep penetration. Soft passionate moans filled the air around them attesting to the wonderful satisfaction that each felt, so unlike the cold fuck of the afternoon. Suddenly the skies opened with the largest bolt of lightening of the night followed instantly by a crack of deafening thunder. The lightening illuminated the withering mass of fucking flesh that surrounded John on his bed allowing the house to see its creation as well as hear the ululations of passion that sounded in the night.

It frantically gathered pheromones and sent the vision of the beauty before it to Cynthia’s sleeping mind. Her body now so aroused that it began to orgasm in its sleep sending one of Cynthia’s hands to unconsciously rub her pussy the rest of the night bringing orgasm after orgasm to her sleeping form. Although she would not agree in the morning when Phoebe told of the goings on during the night, in some ways it was the best loving of the night for the house had looked after all within its doors

12