The House Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane pulled her spreading hands apart, opening Phoebe's buttocks even further as John presented his well-oiled cock to her loose and ready sphincter. Phoebe grunted hard as soon as she felt the invading cock penetrate her pouting hole, but it wasn't necessary, John had prepared her so well that the feel of the head of his maleness in her was most pleasurable. He waited allowing her to adjust. Phoebe wiggled her bum a little and then with slow pressure moved back taking more of his wonderful intrusive cock into her. John was in heaven feeling the tight anal ring slowly slide down his cock taking him more deeply into Phoebe's loving ass. Soon his balls were against her hairy snatch feeling the heavy moisture leaking from her. John waited until Phoebe gave the first indication that she needed more. Jane had watched in awe as Phoebe took in all of John's staff. She spread her thighs a little more, allowing Phoebe's tongue deeper into her folds, which were juicing readily, coating Phoebe's tongue.

Jane was almost ready to cum but wanted to wait for her lovers' climaxes. Phoebe began to move, and with the movement John moved as well, slowly at first, but soon a rhythm of deep penetrating thrusts were established. Phoebe felt so wonderfully filled. She had given all of herself to her man and now was reaping the rewards, building towards her needs, her bum sending exotic messages of urge and release, as her uterus tightened, tendrils of orgasm squirming in her abdomen as her ass sent messages of fulfillment. John's cock thrust vigorously, his balls tightened slowly building that wonderful need to spew. He reached beneath Phoebe sliding his oily hands between Phoebe's tits and his mother's abdomen, grasping her tits as though they were the reins to a horse. He pulled on her tits forcing her bum back against him, released and pulled, released and pulled, thrusting deeply. Phoebe was on the verge of orgasm, moaning out her passion, sucking the juices from Jane's quivering body whose orgasmic bliss needed instant relief. Phoebe couldn't quite cross the threshold she had achieved, her whole body quaked with desire and yet she couldn't quite cross the divide. Her ass now felt wonderfully alive, full of cock, but her body quivered in need. She needed to be touched, touched in that special spot. She knew that just the faintest touch would send her over the top. God she loved being fucked in the ass but she needed to be touched. She was going to scream if something didn't happen. Jane saw her son's balls tighten and knew it was time for them all. With extended tongue she lifted her head, feeling her son's balls rub against her forehead, and just with the very tip touched Phoebe's clit. It was like the trigger device to a bomb, Phoebe went off screaming into Jane's cunt as John's hot scorching cum filled her ass. Jane was so orgasmic that her body withered under Phoebe's until Phoebe collapsed on top of her losing John's invasive, sensation giving cock. A whitish dribble leaked from her ass. Phoebe was completely satisfied she had done her all. Sleep was all she needed. She was totally satiated. She cuddled into her lovers feeling their warm bodies loving hers. She didn't know it then but the library was going to open late that morning Phoebe was exhausted.

The house gathered pheromones enjoying the pleasure the threesome had developed in it. It too was satiated by the day's events but it was looking forward to tomorrow knowing that the gang of six would return. It also suspected that maybe that wonderful couple Paul and Chantal might return to complete the loving they had started within its walls. The house wanted John to finish with its upgrades. There was still the list of twenty that the house wanted John to go through.

12