The House Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

Liz was already in bed naked as the day she was born. She intended to make love to herself that night with dreams of John. She was in no hurry to reach culmination so she was caressing her breasts and inner thighs teasing herself. Her pussy wept with need but she knew its climax would be much more satisfying if it went through a long period of anticipation. Consequently, she touched her nipples and fingered her outer labia causing both to further engorge with blood making herself so sensitive to her own touches. Gently she touched, arousing herself to new heights of want, her hips some times sending small tremors of thrust indicating her cunts need for filling. She was in this state when John knocked on her door asking if he could come in. She assured him he was welcome. The moment he entered the room, the aroma of her need filled his nostrils. She had always been strong smelling and he had dreamed of tasting that fragrance from its source for years.

He asked her how she was, looking for an excuse to stay, wondering how he could initiate some contact between them. Unable to think of anything else he bent over to give her a good night peck on the cheek. She turned her head so the kiss intended for her cheek landed on her lips instead. There was a spark of lust that trans versed both their bodies and although it was just a peck, his lips came away only inches to allow him to read her eyes. He imagined he saw lust and his mouth descended once more, and although the kiss was chaste, it lasted longer than a brother and sister should allow. Again, his mouth left hers but only by inches so once again he could read her eyes. This time he was sure he read her need and his mouth dropped once more. Her mouth opened under his allowing sweet access. His tongue probed as her arm came out from under the sheets exposing a breast as her hand held his head in place. The kiss was long, full of the repressed emotions that had existed between them for so many years. While one hand held his head in place the other split her pussy lips, entering her wetness, giving her pleasure. Seeing her exposed breast, he transferred his kiss to her nipple sending wonderful messages to her finger-filled cunt. His hand drew the sheet down her body so he could taste her other nipple, then followed her arm to find her finger in her pussy. He drew the sheets further down and saw once again her finger playing with herself. She spread her legs a little wider, exposing herself more before she smiled and said, "You always did like watching me play."

"You knew," he replied in shock, "and here I thought I had been so clever sneaking around so I could watch without you knowing."

She laughed and said, "I always knew. Why is it that you were the only one who ever caught me? It was because I'd leave my door open only when I knew you would be the one that would walked by. After awhile it was easy because you started to look for opportunities and I was more than willing to give you those opportunities. Liz continued to play with her pussy as she told him. "It always made me cum so much better when I knew you were playing with yourself too. So now that you know. What are you going to do about it?"

His hand took her thigh pulling on it so she spun in the bed as she opened wide, her finger still between her swollen labia. First, he took a deep sniff of her intoxicating aroma before he pulled her finger from her snatch sucking it into his mouth for his first taste of her salty sweet nectar. It tasted as he had always dreamed, sexually musky with a hint of creaminess that coated his tongue. His mouth clamped onto her hairy peach his tongue probing for more. He was not disappointed as her pussy flushed more and more juice as his tongue excited her. Her clit waiting, tender, wanting, needing, demanding its ravishment. His mouth attempted to suck her dry as her hips humped. He placed his hands beneath her soft round buttocks lifting her to his seeking mouth while her hands held his head close. Her pussy sang as her throat growled out its need. Her womb contracting as the sexual pressure built. Suddenly spasm after spasm shook her body with orgasmic heaven. At last his tongue was in her cunt and she was sure what was to follow.

While she still shuddered out her passion he unzipped and his hardness entered her spreading her blood filled lips wide filling her as she had always wanted. Her body still humped, but this time for his cream. Her cries of need spurred him on. His shaft glistened with her juices as it thrust. She shoved her hands into the back of his pants grabbing his ass and pulling him into herself, but it wasn't enough and she reached for his belt undoing it as she tried to shove his pants down to his knees. He pulled from her and helped her remove his pants and briefs, before reentering her, filling her again with his strong hard cock. The cock of her dreams stretching her as it probed. He heated her with his passion, her blood hot rushing through her body, as she tried to unlock her hips to allow deeper penetration. The instinctive need for depth. Soon orgasmic tendrils slithered through her abdomen seeking tension, tightening as his cock thrust and her hips humped. It was heaven. She was fucking her brother and she loved every second of it. "Cum in me baby," she cried as her orgasm exploded in her loins. At the same time his cream filled her with its loving warmth, momentarily satiating her passions for him.

She curled into his arms caressing him as he kissed her repeatedly. Her mouth bruised by their passion, now all her lips were swollen with their love. He continued to love her still unable to get enough of her. Sucking on her nipples, licking her breasts and tummy, waiting for her clit to desensitize, before he sent his two middle fingers in to her to stroke and delight. Her sexual excitement once more began to mount as her brother ravished her body. Finally he asked, "have you ever made love to a woman? Please don't lie! It's important that I know."

Liz thought for a moment then answered honestly, "Yes, while I was going through college I had a beautiful room mate. At first it was sexual exploration but I fell in love with her and she with me. Although she is married now, once and a while we still get together for a night of passion."

"Good," he replied. "There is something I want you to do for me. I saw the way you looked at my Phoebe tonight. You were wrong and to prove it I want you to make love to her

Upstairs the women had not noticed how much time had gone by. They had stripped, readying themselves for him, but as soon as they were in bed together the began to kiss, belly to belly, tit to tit until finally their pussies ground together raising their passion for one another. Their hands roamed each other's bodies seeking fulfillment by touch alone. Their bodies warmed by their love their tongues playing in each other's mouths. Soon Phoebe needed more and asked for her tongue in a different place. Turning in the bed Jane accommodated her sliding her tongue along her pussy lips while Phoebe grabbed her by the ass and pulled her hairy twat to her own mouth. Phoebe loved the taste of her man's birth canal, knowing that the juices she now drank were the juices that had helped give him birth. Jane had also developed a taste for Phoebe's pussy knowing it to be the one that gave her son so much pleasure. The cunt that was so often filled with his cock. They continued to play not searching for orgasm waiting for their man but enjoying themselves immensely. Finally, they heard his footsteps on the stairs. They didn't bother to stop what they were doing knowing he would join them.

They walked hand in hand up to the bed watching the two women wither on the bed as they made love to each other. Although John hand told Liz what to expect it still seemed strange to watch her mother lick Phoebe's hairy snatch, to see Phoebe's tongue probe her mother's sex, to listen to their moans of delight. The smell of aroused pussy filled the air, not the least of which was Liz's own dripping gash. Phoebe was too intent to notice them, but Jane finally did raising her juice covered face and looking at them both with concern in her eyes. "It's alright mom, I've told her about us," said John

Their mother then smiled and Phoebe turned her head away from Jane's tasty pussy, her mouth and face covered in their mother's wetness. Elizabeth didn't understand why, but Phoebe's mouth looked sexy to her. When their mother moved off Phoebe, Phoebe held out her arms to embrace them both, kissing John with love and passion before turning her attention to Liz. John moved around the bed to kiss his mother's lips tasting Phoebe's essence upon them. Phoebe kissed Liz and after a long tender kiss smiled and said, "I wanted to do that the moment I walked in the door."

Liz felt the warmth and tenderness of this passionate woman and instinctively crawled into bed beside her, her mouth going to a nipple as much as a daughter to a mother as a lover to her sex. Phoebe slipped a thigh between hers and Liz began to slide her pussy up and down Phoebe's leg as Phoebe held her close. Phoebe's passionate warmth awoke her own tenderness and as her cunt sought relief on Phoebe's thigh her mouth suckled on Phoebe's tit sending messages of love to her pussy. Slowly her arms wound their way around Phoebe holding her tight as her pussy worked. One of her own thighs pressed against Phoebe's cunt so that she could also seek relief. Eventually they worked their way into a position that found them lying on their sides kissing passionately while their pussies rubbed each other thighs slowly building the ecstasy they sought. Their hands held each others buttocks pulling them tight and still the cunts worked, the ass muscles sliding under hands.

Occasionally, Liz would look over Phoebe's shoulder to watch John lovingly nuzzle their mother's neck, while his strong hard prick, glistening with her juices, stroked deep within her. It pleased her to know that her mother had already fallen prey to the incestuous needs that had plagued Liz for years. Somehow, it made it right. Although Phoebe was the passionate woman, that John had described and Liz understood why John loved her. But there was no question that as she watched her brother and mother fuck, it further enhanced her salacious nature. She turned in the bed to lick Phoebe's pussy her blood boiling with need. As she thrust her tongue deep into Phoebe she felt Phoebe's tongue penetrate her own cunt tasting what was left of John's cream. It was her favorite treat and she was happy that John's sister had joined them in the act of love.

The house was pleased with the progress too, but it wanted to turn John's mind to the list of ladies that had arrived at the front door the first day. The house had been steadily sending little suggestions to these woman's minds and they were ripe. It was time for John to help the old house in it's desires.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers
12