The House Guest

Story Info
Sally was more than just a midnight screw.
5.9k words
4.22
47.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin stirred and looked at the bedside clock.

Midnight.

Had he heard something or was he just dreaming. He rolled over to look at his beautiful thirty six year old wife, Jenny, with the face and body of a twenty year old. She slept quietly with her light brown face framed by her long black hair.

Martin decided he needed a cool drink on this warm mid-summer night. Dressed only in boxer shorts he padded out to the kitchen, stopping short when he noticed the fridge door open. Creeping out a little further he saw somebody raiding his fridge and prepared to tackle them when he suddenly realised it was Jenny's houseguest from work, also after a cool drink.

Jenny had invited twenty-year-old Sally home for the weekend as her parents were going away and she didn't want to stay home alone. She was a very attractive girl with long black hair and a well proportioned body. They had gotten on well at various office functions over the past 12 months and she had subtly hinted on a number of occasions that she would be interested in getting to know him better.

As he was about to say something Sally half turned so that the light from the fridge shone through her sheer nightie profiling a curvaceous body and firm, well-developed breasts. Martin felt a stirring in his groin and cleared his throat as he turned on the spotlights over the sink.

Sally swung around in surprise, revealing a small pair of bikini briefs under her short nightie. Martin reveled in the sight and muttered an apology for scaring her. She accepted his apology with a smile and offered to get him a drink from the fridge while her eyes roamed over his well-built thirty six year old body.

Handing him a glass of cold lemonade, her long fingers lightly brushed his hand in more than an accidental manner. Unable to think of anything to say, each of them drank slowly until Sally put her glass on the bench, turned to Martin and said quietly, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

Martin replied, "Ask anything you like, not that I may necessarily answer."

Sally ran her tongue slowly over her sensuous lips, took a deep breath, which pressed her tits against the sheer material, and said quietly, "Is it true that black men have the biggest cocks?"

Martin paused as he considered the possibilities associated with this question. As the cock in question began to fatten in anticipation Martin replied with a wide grin, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Taking the cue Sally took his hand and said, "Let's find out then," as she led him to her bedroom where the low overhead lamp shed a soft light just right for a roll in the hay.

As they reached her bed Sally turned around, reached up over his shoulders and started a long kiss while pressing her hot body against him. Her soft tongue entered between his lips and played inside his mouth until his experienced tongue licked along it. His lips sucked gently along her tongue and he felt his uncircumcised rod begin to rise to the occasion.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths he could feel her erect nipples through the nightie against his bare chest. One hand began to massage a firm tit while the other roamed over her soft arse pulling her hard into his groin so that she could feel the length of his now stiff rod against her flat belly.

Sally suddenly stopped playing with his lips and moved one hand down to his shorts as she suddenly realised that what she had heard was correct. She ran her hand over his erect ten inches through his shorts and her breathing quickened as they finished their first kiss.

Sally murmured breathlessly, "It looks like I was right, but it will be too big for me."

Martin, having heard this before, patiently said, "By the time I put it into your soft pussy you will be so wet and ready you will take it right up to the balls and beg for more."

With that he lifted the nightie over her head and dropped it in a corner as he stood back a little to look at her young, white body, now only clad in the small bikini bottom. He marvelled at the marble white breasts that stood out firmly from her chest. Her dark pinkish brown nipples stood out from the light brown aureole in the first stages of sexual excitement.

Enjoying the attention from this attractive man, Sally raised her arms and clasped her hands behind her head. This caused her tits to jut out further and she said, "Why don't you put your tongue to good use and see how big you can get my nipples."

Needing no further invitation Martin put one arm around her back and bent down to take one erect nipple into his hot mouth. Gently he sucked on it while his tongue washed around the base of the soft flesh. He slowly sucked more of her smooth breast into his mouth while his fingers gently massaged the other breast and nipple. Sally began to moan quietly and took his head in her hands, guiding him to the sensitive parts of her well-developed chest.

He pulled slightly away from her tit and squeezed both breasts together so that he could alternately suck and lick her now erect nipples while massaging the smooth globes with his experienced fingers.

Suddenly she pulled his head away and breathlessly said; "Now it is my turn."

Her fingers roamed over his hairless, muscular chest and played with his nipples as he had done with her. While his fingers continued to squeeze her breasts she slowly nibbled along his dark chest, sucking on his nipples as she passed, then proceeded to kiss her way slowly down to his belly until her hot lips reached the top of his boxer shorts.

Sliding her hands down the same track her lips had covered, she knelt before him and sat back slightly to look at the long large bulge in his shorts which almost poked above the top of his shorts. Her hands moved to his hips and continued their downward journey, slowly taking his shorts with them. As the shorts slid down with her fingers his hard rod began to come into view. First came the light brown head, just poking out from its protective, almost transparent, skin covering. Then followed the length of black, thick prick and the large cum filled balls covered in fine, dark hair.

Sally stared at the huge phallus while her hands automatically took his shorts to the floor. She had fucked a number of boys in her twenty years, but never a man and never had she seen such a beautiful, large cock. She licked her lips in anticipation of the coming sex as her long fingers lightly ran along the large cum channel up to tip of the head.

A large drop of fluid bubbled from the tip and a finger scooped it up and took it to her soft lips. Her hot tongue took it from her finger and sucked it into her wet mouth. Her fingers circled the soft head and slid down the shaft, taking the foreskin away to reveal the sensitive ridge separating the large light brown head from the darker shaft. Another drop of clear fluid appeared at the large opening and Sally's tongue snaked out to take into her hot mouth.

Martin grabbed hold of her dark hair and pulled her gently to his cock so that her lips covered the sensitive head. Sally gently sucked on the soft head, taking it partly into her mouth until she realised that she would not be able to get any further than the sensitive ridge. Still holding the foreskin down the huge shaft she slowly licked and nibbled along the underside of the head and down the cum channel.

Halfway down she released her hand and the pliant skin returned to the ridge around the head. She continued her sucking journey down to the large black cum filled balls. Cupping them in one hand she nibbled down where they joined each other before sucking one into her mouth and washing it with her tongue.

Martin groaned with the pleasure and pulled her away saying, "You are going to make me cum before I'm ready with that hot tongue of yours."

He then took her into his strong arms and carried her over to the large bed, his erect prick swaying and rubbing against her naked back, leaving a large trail of pre-cum on the marble skin. When he reached the bed they again tongue kissed while Sally ran one hand down his back and rubbed his muscular arse.

As their lips parted Martin gently placed Sally on the bed and said, "Now it's time to show you how to fuck and suck, although you seem to have a pretty good idea."

Sally replied, with a knowing smile, "I have fucked a few boys from school, but their cocks were babies compared to yours. Most of them would cum before they even got all the way into my tight cunt. I would then make them suck me off and if they ate their cum out of my pussy and made me cum I would suck them hard again."

"Sometimes they could then fuck me up the arse, or in my pussy doggy style, which used to bring them off pretty quickly. So you can see that I'm not totally innocent and I can hardly wait to see what you can do with that monster of yours."

Martin smiled and said, "Well, let's get you completely naked and wet before we explore the many possibilities."

With that he took both breasts in his hands, gently squeezing them as his thumbs played with her now enlarged nipples. He knelt beside her and took one nipple into his wet mouth, tonguing it as she moaned in ecstasy. Her young body half lifted from the bed when he suckled her firm tit and moved down to lick under the white mound.

Leaving her heaving breasts, he gradually licked his way down over her belly until he came to the top of her almost sheer briefs. He could see her thick black patch of pubic hair through them and also noticed a large wet patch outlining her pussy lips.

He crawled to the end of the bed so that he was looking directly up her perfect body. Reaching out, his hands took the top of her panties on each side and slowly began to roll them down over her pleasure garden.

Putting her legs together, she drew them back which lifted her arse off the bed and allowed him to pull her now soaked briefs away from her body to the tops of her thighs. Still keeping her legs together she straightened them up so her toes were now pointing to the ceiling.

Martin pulled the briefs up her long soft legs and over her small feet. Throwing them to the floor he began to nibble on her dainty feet and toes, which caused Sally to giggle, "I've never had that done to me before. Why don't you lick the inside of my ankles?"

As she said that she spread her legs wide revealing her damp pussy and thick bush to Martin's experienced gaze.

This time it was his turn to stop and look in amazement.

He had never seen such a black bush of pubic hair against such a white body. Surrounded by this mass of hair were two slight ridges of white flesh, which ran down almost to her arse hole. He had never seen such a young pussy before and was more used to the ridges and varying lips of an older woman.

Martin began to slowly lick his way down the soft leg, never letting his gaze fall from the glistening cunt lips waiting for him. He stopped at the back of her knee as her lower legs draped themselves over his shoulders. His kissing and licking forced her legs even wider apart and her pussy lips opened a little further to reveal the hint of wet inner lips just ready for sucking.

His cock quivered in full erection as he began to move down the inside of her thigh towards the jeweled prize before him. When he could almost lick her wet cunt he put both hands under her firm arse and lifted her towards his eager mouth. His tongue flicked out and licked around her puckered arsehole, which made her squeal in delight. He then licked along the sensitive area between her arsehole and pussy, which made her squirm and groan in anticipation of the coming pleasure.

He licked up a drop of fluid on the end of his tongue and lowered her back onto the bed. Still fascinated, he now saw that her soft smooth lips opened to a mysterious cavern of delights. He ran a finger gently along the soft ridge and parted it from its twin to reveal the wet and soft entry to her vagina. He bent his head to her and slowly inserted his tongue, tasting her salty fluids and feeling the velvet touch of her almost virginal inner cunt.

He noticed her breathing quicken and her body reacting to the motion of his tongue as it searched her hidden folds, forcing her lips to open further to him. He noticed her tiny love button at the top of the soft lips, partly hidden by strands of now damp hair, and knew that this would be his final target to get her wet enough to sink his hot cock into her tight cunt.

He moved down, licking from her puckered arse hole to her flowing cunt, plunging his soaked tongue into her wet pussy with each stroke. Her breathing quickened and she had started writhing in ecstacy, which caused his huge pole, and cum filled balls, to sway in anticipation as he knelt over her.

Sally now began to lift off the bed, rubbing her velvet lips against his hot mouth as she started moaning in pre-orgasmic pleasure. Martin moved up to her now swollen clit and gently sucked upon the love bud causing her to tense in orgasm before bucking uncontrollably at his onslaught. Martin knew that she was now wet enough to take his rod but he also knew that he would not last too long in that tight pussy. As he wanted to fuck her slowly, he needed to be sucked off first so that he could take his time as he got hard again.

As he began to move around to a sixty-nine position so she could suck him off he froze as his full balls were grasped by a warm hand and fondled by experienced fingers. He then heard Jenny say, " You sure got him hard Sally. Now do you believe how big that cock of his is?"

Sally breathlessly replied, " I sure do now and I can hardly wait for you to help me put it into my hot cunt."

Martin smiled as he lifted his face from Sally's wet pussy and said, " So you two smart bitches set me up. Well you will now have to do as I tell you before either of you get to ride on this mother-fucker."

With that, he pulled Sally up and gave her a long slow tongue kiss while Jenny's fingers slowly masturbated his pole. Pulling away from Sally, he took Jenny's hand off his cock and lay down between the two women. His massive prick pointed toward the ceiling, waving gently with his movement. Jenny and Sally looked at each other with a grin as Martin said, " Alright girls, you have got to suck me off as slowly as possible and make sure you lick up all the hot jism I have got ready for you."

Sally lay down alongside Martin so that he could see, smell and play with her soaking pussy. She curled her body across his lower stomach so that her firm tits were resting on his belly and took his rod in her hand forcing it down to his belly so that the huge light brown head was within easy reach of her hot mouth. She moved her closed fist along his cock forcing a large drop of precum to appear at the tip. Her tongue snaked out to collect it before it fell and she savoured the salty taste as she sucked it into her mouth. Her hand stopped just short of the sensitive head and her soft lips lightly brushed the opening a number of times, causing more fluid to appear while Martin moaned in pleasure.

She then gradually took the hot head into her mouth, swallowing his now running fluids, until her lips fully encircled the whole sensitive area. While her hot tongue teased the tip of his prick her lips sucked slowly along the edge of his foreskin until her mouth was so full of cock she could hardly breath.

While Martin's fingers toyed with Sally's dripping cunt, Jenny knelt between his outstretched legs and cupped his swinging balls with her hands. While Sally stroked his cock with her hand and lips Jenny took one ball between her lips and slowly sucked it into her mouth. She could feel the hard nut inside and gently nibbled around it as her fingers fondled the other sack hanging from his prick. Her other fingers rubbed along the sensitive area behind his scrotum and slowly rubbed down to his arsehole and back to where his cock joined his body.

Martin began to writhe in pleasure, trying to fuck Sally's sucking mouth, and Jenny knew that he would not be long in cumming. She felt his balls lift slightly as the cum began to move towards his hard cock. She let his full sack drop from her mouth and licked up along the huge cum channel, which now stood out from the engorged phallus.

As Jenny moved her way up his erection Sally withdrew the pulsating prick from her mouth and began kissing and licking the sensitive head. She felt Jenny's hand grab the base of the cock behind her hand and they both began masturbating him while they both teased his sensitive head with their hot tongues. Their hands moved up and down the wet pole urging his jism to leave his balls as they kissed each other with his cock head between their searching lips and tongues.

Martin suddenly screamed in ecstasy as Jenny felt his built up load race along the cum channel of his upright steel hard cock. Both women faced the large slit in the black pole; mouths open in anticipation of the eruption, while their hands continued to masturbate his length.

The first explosion of hot, white fluid flew from his prick and landed across Sally's forehead and into her black hair. She managed to take the next two over her lips and down her chin. As Sally's tongue snaked out to clean off her lips Jenny moved directly over the spasming black phallus, catching the next three ejaculations across her cheek and in her mouth.

The next few white pearls did not quite meet either cum covered face and dropped back over Martin's balls and pubic hair. With the initial rush over, Jenny realised she still held his thick rod in her hand and again began to slowly rub up and down its softening length. This made the remaining cum bubble up out of his cock and run down the shaft, over her hand and across his balls and pubes.

Sally put her hot lips over the tip of his still hard cock and sucked up the juices flowing from his tight balls. Jenny licked some of the hot cum from the side of his rod and balanced it on the end of her experienced tongue as she moved up to Sally's sucking lips. Sally took her cum covered lips from Martin's cockhead and snaked her tongue out to take the white fluid from Jenny.

Their tongues played with each other as their lips slowly moved closer together. They tentatively kissed before Jenny moved to the corner of Sally's mouth and began to clean the drying cum off her cheek, taking the opportunity to lightly kiss over the young face. She returned to Sally's hot lips and they kissed deeper this time as their bodies moved towards each other.

Martin's forgotten cock had now softened and the light head had disappeared within its sheath. Sally released it from her soft grip and it lay along his inside thigh, still dripping hot cum.

Sally took one of Jenny's large breasts with her fingers and gently rubbed the erect nipple, causing Jenny to sigh and shudder slightly at this different touch. As their bodies came closer their searching lips parted and Jenny took one of Sally's creamy breasts and rubbed it gently against her own black tit, making both nipples stand upright. Each woman began nibbling the others neck as their breasts now crushed each other in an ecstatic hug.

Martin watched in fascination as his wife and co-worker began to explore each other's hot bodies. As they slowly moved to suck on each other's tits he moved from between them and sat on a chair at the end of the bed. Martin had never before seen two women love each other live and stared at the erotic sight unfolding before him.

As they began sucking each other's nipples Jenny forced Sally back onto the bed, slowly moving into a sixty-nine position. Jenny kissed her way down Sally's soft stomach towards the mass of wet, black pubic hair hiding her pleasure garden. Sally reluctantly released the large breast she was nibbling on and also kissed her way along the sweet body moving above her.

12