The House Hadn't Changed

Story Info
Mature incest, brother, sisters.
8k words
4.66
106.4k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers

The house was about the same; after all it had only been a few months since Mom had passed. Now it was our turn to determine what to do with all the furniture and belongings, the "our" being me and my two younger sisters, Millie and Jane.

I am Robert, or Rob as the family liked to call me and Millie is actually Mildred, but none of us liked that formal and somewhat antique name. We are not spring chickens, as I am 60, Millie 58 and Jane 56, but we have maintained good health and good physical conditions for our ages. Our Mom died at age 81 from the dreaded cancer and Dad had passed only the year before.

I was the first to arrive, opening the door to the musty smell of an unused house then opening the windows to let some of the late spring air filter through. It was strange walking through this small house now empty, no sounds of televisions, no smells of cooking or coffee or pipe tobacco and even stranger remembering that five of us had lived here. My wife had remained home, a school teacher, and could not get away. I knew my siblings would be alone as their spouses rejected the notion of helping, or of having to take off from work to help. It was after all our responsibility, not theirs.

I sat down in Dad's old recliner and listened to the sounds of birds chirping, a soft breeze whistling through the window screens and somewhere in my mind the sound of Mom calling me to dinner. I was amazed she had kept his chair all this time after he passed, and his pipes still on the side table, but Mom was somewhat sentimental like that. That was when I heard a car pull into the drive and the voices of my two sisters as they came to the door.

There were hugs, kisses, and tears, as you would expect, and then the discussion of what to do first, where to start, and what should be kept. The discussion seemed to go in a circle with neither of us agreeing. Soon the discussion broke into laughter as we realized the hopelessness of what we were doing.

Millie sat in the middle of the floor and patted the carpet motioning us to join her there. It was something from years ago, the three of us sitting there, talking, and being siblings again in this old house as if we were once again teenagers. We used to sit like this for hours playing card games or board games while Mom puttered in the kitchen and Dad sat in his chair reading the paper, but that was our younger years, years before I began driving and the girls began dating.

"Rob" Millie began as if changing the subject then out of the blue, "did you know that Jane wanted to fuck your brains out?" I saw Jane's mouth drop as I am sure mine did. Now, when I was young, say in my middle or late teens, I often resorted to many attempts to see one or both of them naked, but never succeeded and had masturbated many times to the thought of them, particularly Jane. I almost succeeded once but Dad came down the hall as I was trying to peek through the bathroom door keyhole. The next day he sealed off that keyhole as we didn't use it anyway. He never scolded me or said anything about it; I guess it was his way of just letting me know he knew. I had never suspected either of my sisters felt the same about me.

I cleared my throat, trying to get the dryness out before speaking. "What? Millie! What a thing to say!"

"Well Damnit it's true. I can remember when you were a senior in High School, playing football and looking all buff. Jane was 13 and her hormones were raging. One night she let it slip that she was hot for you and wished you could be her boyfriend."

I looked at Jane, her head down staring at the floor. "Jane? You, uh, you never said anything to me. Why didn't you?"

She lifted her head slowly; tears were forming beneath her soft brown eyes as I knew this revelation had hurt her. "You would have laughed at me like Millie did. I was a lanky and timid 13 year old junior high girl wanting her own brother to be her boyfriend; what do you think your friends would have said! I know my friends would have called me crazy." She gave Millie a look that silently said Millie had thought her crazy.

I reached over and pulled her to me, putting my arms around her and letting her face fall on my shoulder. "Well, little sister, I hope my friends would have said wow what a great looking girlfriend."

She feigned a slap to my arm, "They would not. I was a skinny little brown haired girl with no boobs to speak of? Why I was --"

I interrupted her before she could demean herself any further. "What you were Jane was my cute little sister, a doll. Only one other girl ever took my attention as much as you and that was Millie."

"Me? You thought of me in that way?"

"I thought of both of you that way." I coughed on the words I was about to say. "I used to try my best to get a view of your bodies, you know, naked but I never did. Oh yeah once I saw you drop your towel going down the hall from the bath, but that was only a butt shot. Dad caught me once trying to peek through the bathroom keyhole but he never said anything or scolded me. I guess he knew I was just a boy looking at girls."

I thought Millie was going to roll all over the floor with laughter. Jane too had this look of humorous embarrassment on her face. It was Millie who continued the story. "Rob, I dropped that towel on purpose. I knew you were looking, wanting to see me, so I let that towel slip hoping you would get a big erection and have to go do something about it. I was what, uh, 15 or almost 16 then, and I knew you were looking at us and we knew what you were doing in your bed at night. Jacking off! I'm sure Pop knew too, he wasn't dumb you know, and I knew about the keyhole because I saw someone had filled it in and I guessed it was Pop."

I started to object or at least not let them think I was masturbating regularly but Jane spoke first. "Millie told me about your jacking off, I guess masturbation is the right term, and even how she thought you did it. I could only imagine your hand on your penis moving it up and down and maybe around then squirting your stuff all out. I tried one night to sneak into your room when I thought you were doing it but Mom was still up and I had to make an excuse of going to pee. You went off to college before I got the chance to see you do it, or even as crudely as Millie put it, get to fuck your brains out. It wasn't until I started dating Larry Evans that I got to see a man's penis. I convinced him to masturbate for me once but he wanted me to do other things later so I quit seeing him."

"Larry Evans? You dated him? I guess he wanted you to, uh, go all the way. When did you finally get to, you know, uh, do the deed, oh hell, who was the lucky guy?"

"Charlie. When I married him I was a virgin until our wedding night and it hurt like hell when he put it in me, but Mama had warned me about it and told me it was part of becoming a woman. I'll tell you, old Charlie is a damn good lover and keeps me happy most of the time. Even after 3 kids he still likes to make love to me and I learned how to keep him happy as well."

"Are we talking blow jobs here?" Millie asked with a laugh.

"Sure and more, much more."

"Uh oh" I inserted thinking this was going a little too far, "I don't think we should go there."

"Yeah we're going to," Millie said flatly. "So Jane, you suck him and you fuck him. Do you do it any way other than with you on your back?"

"You're kind of blunt aren't you sis? Sure, on my back, on my knees, standing up, sitting on the floor, any way he wants it as long as it doesn't cause pain. Like I said, he's a good lover. Now that you've asked, what about you do you and Martin have a good love life?"

"Yes! Love life; sex life, married life, yes we do as a matter of fact. Now that we are being so honest I'll tell you about Martin and me. We have had sex with other people." I think Jane and I both were open mouthed at that bit of information.

"We don't go out swinging, you know looking for someone to take to bed, but if it's the right people and it feels right we share. It only happened a few times, but wow, was it exciting."

I looked at my middle sister with some kind of reverence for who she is now. Bold, I guess is a good word, and outspoken. I can remember the time if we said hell Dad would be all over us and Mom would give us long lectures about our speech. "You mean you just go out and have sex with anyone?"

"Nope, not anyone, the few times we have, uh, swapped it has been with people we have known for some time and ones we trust. I'll tell you though there are a lot of different cocks out there. Some big, some small, some keep going like the battery bunny and some can't hardly last to get inside. But it is exciting to be wanted by someone else, someone that finds this old round body interesting. You know its funny; some men want to chase the young ones, you know the ones with hour glass figures and sex for brains, but there are those that prefer us older gals with knowledge and experience."

Millie cleared her throat, and continued. "There was this one time we were invited to Earl and Nancy's house, they're neighbors, for a small party. There were, oh, 4 or 5 other couples there, mostly from Earl's work but Stan and Lucille, some more neighbors, were there and the four of us really hit it off. I guess it was getting late so Martin and I, Stan, and Lucille headed for home but walking together decided to go to their house for a nightcap. Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it Lucille was kissing me, and damn she was a good kisser. Soon we were naked, as were the guys, and the four of us wound up fucking in the same bed and when the guys were spent Lucille and I took care of each other. I'm not a lesbian but a good woman's tongue can sometimes make the night amazing."

I'm not sure if my mouth was open or if I was frozen in amazement. I had never suspected Millie of being so worldly or of being such a sexual person.

Jane nodded, as if she was agreeing. "Jane? You, uh, you and Charlie have swapped partners? Have you, uh, been with a woman too?"

She just looked at me and nodded. "One time when we were at a convention of Charlie's company we met a couple from Iowa and we hit it off I guess like you and your neighbors Millie. For a day or two she and I went sight seeing while the men attended meetings. It was the second evening when she kissed me, not a hello on the cheek kiss, but a full mouth kiss. She told me she liked girls and boys and thought I was attractive. She had already told her husband she wanted us to swap partners and that she wanted to make love to me. Her husband told Charlie and we spent that night in their room having sex."

"Did you, did you uh, did you do it with her?" It took some for me to ask but I was hanging on her story and needed closure.

She nodded. "It was the first and only time and I really didn't like it. I'm sorry Millie, but it just wasn't my thing. Oh sure, when she was doing me I had an intense orgasm but when I was doing her it was, well, strange and uncomfortable. I didn't like it but I did it. I wasn't even sure I was doing it right. I could see Charlie watching every move as I licked her and she finally had an orgasm then he moved me away and did her while her husband did me from behind. The next day I told Charlie I didn't want to do that again, any of it, and he agreed. It was the first and last time."

"You've never considered doing it again?"

"No, not even in the slightest. It just didn't feel right for me, for us, and I think Charlie too was somewhat embarrassed by what happened and maybe even a little hurt to see his wife with another man's cock inside her even though he was inside another woman. We've never spoken of it since and this is the first time and only time I told anyone. I haven't thought about it for a long time, until now."

"My god, Janie, I would have never expected that of you. I mean, I thought you were so uptight, and oh hell, maybe a goody two shoes, but you've really thrown me here. Okay, Rob, we have bared our souls to you and now it's your turn." Millie got up and started to the kitchen. "Wait until I get some water going for tea or pour a stiff drink, whichever comes first, and then you can tell us everything."

It wasn't but a short time before she returned. "Uh, I have forgotten what got this all started." I said as Millie returned to the floor.

"Like hell you have. I told you Jane wanted to fuck you, and we've pretty much exposed our lives so now tell us about your love life with Anita. Does she give you special sex?"

"By special sex if you mean is she willing to suck me off, yes, do we do it in positions other than on her back, yes, do we have other partners, no. She, she has always been there for me ever since we met in college and started dating. I was her first and we've been together ever since."

"You were her first, but what about you? Who was your first?"

"Do you remember a redhead by the name of Linda Carlisle?" Millie looked questioningly then as if a light flickered. "Yeah, didn't she live down the block?"

"Uh huh, the old brown house. One night she and I met at the football field and we did it behind the bleachers. It was my first time and I think I came real fast because she seemed disappointed but I know it wasn't her first time. I heard later that she had done it with a lot of the guys in my class. I never admitted to them that I had done it with her. Wow, I hadn't thought about her in years. Anyway, I've never strayed and as far as I know neither has Anita."

"As far as you know? Is there some doubt in your mind big brother? Did something happen?"

"Oh shit! I wish I had never said that. Look you really are dragging things out of all us aren't you Millie." She smiled and nodded encouraging me to continue. She had moved from sitting to lying on her stomach, propped on her elbows, as if surveying my words. I relented. I knew I had opened Pandora's Box and the only way to close it was to confess. "Yeah, there was one time that she went to Las Vegas for her company. I tried to call her most of the evening and the phone in her room just rang. She didn't return my calls until the next morning and said she had taken a sleeping pill for jet lag and didn't hear the phone. I knew she had gone out because I called the front desk and the clerk said she had but couldn't or wouldn't tell me any more than that."

"So, you think she had a fling in Vegas while you were being the loyal husband?"

"Yeah, I do. I never brought it up, neither did she, but she never went on another of those trips. I even think I know who the guy was and I believe she was coerced or somehow blackmailed into it, but I won't ever go there because I guess I don't want to know the truth. When she came back from that trip she made love to me like we hadn't in years. Perhaps it was a form of apology. We've never had a rough patch in our sex life and that didn't create one either."

"Wow! This got fucking deep!" Millie stood and went to a small cabinet in the dining area where she knew Dad and Mom had kept a bottle of sour mash whiskey, for medicinal purposes. She came back with three glasses and the bottle. She poured each of us a shot. "Rob, Jane, I love you and I love being here with you, I just wish it had been under other circumstances. The tea can wait; we need to do some drinking. And we have done a lot of soul baring here but the one thing I hate is that it has been all these years and Jane never got what she wanted."

"I didn't? Oh, you mean, uh, sex with Rob?" After saying that she got up to make the tea from the water Millie had started.

"Nope, I mean fucking Rob." Millie shouted. "The three of us have been having sex for a long time with our partners but our memories are of the three of us when we were kids here, and now its time to do something about it."

She slurped that whiskey down her throat like it was water and stood. She had already kicked off her shoes and in quick succession began removing her clothes. I didn't know what to do or say exactly, I just sat there watching her strip only a few feet from me. Jane came back with three cups of tea and was startled to see her sister stripping.

"What the hell are the two of you waiting on? Get naked Damnit! We've got some fucking to do and a hell of a lot of time to make up for. And, I don't want tea, I want whiskey."

As if I was on a string I began undressing. All the discussion had me horny and I was ready. I couldn't take my eyes off Jane as she reluctantly removed each piece of clothing. I could tell she was going along with Millie's suggestion, but at that moment wasn't sure it was the right thing for her. Millie was in good shape but her body was a little plump and Jane was still slender and so well shaped. Her hair had a little grey in it but I didn't care I was going to see all of her and all of Millie.

My cock was hard and ready for action and now seeing my two mature but very good looking sisters naked just increased he pressure. Millie pushed me back to the floor, against the sofa, and then took my 7 inch hard maleness in her hand. "Jane, it feels so good. Come here, feel it, you wanted to so many years ago. Here it is!"

Jane was removing her panties, the last of her clothing items, and then moved closer to us. There were two hands stroking me and I could feel Jane's warm breath as her mouth got closer to it. "I want to suck you!" She said as if asking and demanding at the same time. Jane was now into her mode of teenage lust for her brother and I wasn't going to stop her. I nodded and soon felt her lips close around the head and slowly slide into her mouth. It was Jane; it was one of my two lifelong dream girls and I was getting head. "Oh, god Jane, that's so good, so damn good. Don't make me cum honey; please I want to fuck you." She took her mouth from my cock and it was quickly replaced by Millie and she was as good as Jane at giving head.

I had to push Millie off then urged Jane to her back and I aimed my need at her pussy and slid inside her. My mind changed the time, the era, the event, to when we were kids in Dad's old workshop playing doctor but this time I got to have her naked and I was fucking her; driving my cock into her with a fury of an adult need that had been pent up for over 40 years. We were right there, on the carpet, beside my other sister and in the middle of the living room. I could feel cum building in my balls and wanting to leap out into her yielding body but I didn't want it to end, she hadn't cum yet and I so wanted to share it with her. I was about to shoot when she shrieked and her body wrapped itself around me and she shuddered then shouted "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh god Rob, I'm cumming!" That did it for me and I spent myself in her wet pussy.

We held onto each other for what seemed hours, but wasn't, until my cock withdrew from her tunnel on its own, then I laid beside her and looked up at a smiling Millie. It was the first time I had had sex with someone other than Anita, I had cheated on my wife, but it didn't feel like cheating, it felt more like following a life long dream to an ecstatic end. It was a life long dream, but it was a fulfillment of what had begun oh so many years ago, as a kid, as a teenager, as a big brother with two sexy sisters, of all those nights jerking off in the bath or in bed. It wasn't cheating!

Jane was staying close to me, holding my arm against her as if there was some form of ownership between us. I moved my arm around her and held her while looking at my other naked sister. Millie was smiling, perhaps sort of smirking, and I believe she was thinking that finally her young sister got what she wanted. "Thank you" Jane whispered into my ear. "Oh, no sis, thank you so very much. I've wanted this for most of my life and you have given it to me."

"How long does it take for you to get it up again honey?" Mille was lying on her stomach and had been watching us closely.

D. Elbee
D. Elbee
151 Followers