The House Husband Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers

It took us a while to recover, we were both lying there chests heaving trying to get our breathe back. Judy kissed me a said. "Your not the wimp that Peter has alleged. You are very good and your cock knows how to please a woman, don't let him dominate you cause he will if you don't stand up for yourself or your wife. He can be a bastard at times!"

Before I could respond to this, she jumped up and walked over to join Anne and Jim who were also resting after their last efforts.

I raised myself off the floor and walked over to where and, Jim and Judy were sitting talking and leaned over to kiss Anne on the lips. Her response startled me as she pulled me down beside her onto the couch and after kissing me again pushed my head downwards. Clearly she wanted me to give her oral, so I dropped off the couch onto my knees and started to suck on her swollen clit. There was the residue of Jim's sperm leaking from her pussy and she started to moan as I eagerly lapped it up. I soon had her on the brink and kept taking her to the brink and them back off. I was about to take her over the top, when a hand on my shoulder pulled me away. My tongue was quickly replaced by that of Simon. Anne immediately started to buck and she let out a scream as she exploded into another huge orgasm.

I looked around to see if there was anyone available, I was on top of the world and felt as though I could maintain an erection all night. Bel was still engaged with Jean, but looked up as I approached and stuck her bum up in the air in an open invitation. I needed no further encouragement and quickly pushed myself into her sopping pussy. I was as hard as a rock, but no matter how fast I went I was unable to bring myself to ejaculation. She was loose, sure all the women present must have been in a similar state, but as I thrust away at her receptive pussy, I realised that I was fully sated! I had nothing left to give. I was all fucked out despite still sporting a solid erection. Bel must have sensed my slowing down, as she pulled herself off me and swung around to suck my cock, trying to give me the release I craved. I was getting sore from the efforts she was making, she sucked as if her life depended on it, but I had to gently take her head away from my erection.

She smiled rather ruefully and said. "You owe me one. Just make sure I am first next time we meet up."

I told her it was a promise. And she accepted that gracefully. It would seem that I was not the only one shagged out, the others had started getting dressed as Bel and I had our last attempt, so we also got dressed.

As we prepared to leave, Jim announced that next month's get together was at Peter and Bel's and that it would be a barbecue instead of a formal dinner. He also reminded everyone that this would be the last one until school was back in and to bring our swim wear as there was a pool and hot tub available. Jean simply said. "Why bother, if tonight's party was the benchmark, they wouldn't be needed, not for long anyway." We all laughed at the truth behind that statement as we made our goodbyes.

I started to talk to Anne about the evening's activities in the car on the way home, but she was asleep before I had left the driveway. Once home we both staggered up to bed and collapsed. I had intended to have a shower, but I was too idle to be bothered, it will still be there in the morning I thought as my head hit the pillow.

I awoke before Anne and had a quick shower and dressed before preparing breakfast. I was just putting the full English on the tray to take it upstairs when Anne appeared wearing only a short dressing gown. I was instantly aroused and pulled her into my arms. She resisted my attentions and pushed me away saying. "Not now, I'm starving, un-showered and still a bit sore after last night, maybe tonight, OK?"

"I'll hold you to that tonight, now sit down and tell me how you feel about last night's events."

She talked as she munched her way through breakfast.

"I was nervous and apprehensive at first, but when you started stripping Pat, I just went with the flow. I have to admit I enjoyed the fucking I received. I have never been so turned on or taken to so many orgasms in such a short time. I thought I was in heaven. One sour note though, I almost told Peter to stop, he was squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples so hard. It was as if he was trying to separate them from my tits. It was pleasurable at first, then painful and just as I was about to call a halt he gave then a last tug that pushed me over the edge and I came so hard that I almost passed out."

I told her about how I noticed that Judy's breasts had be subjected to something similar, but that she seemed to get off on a bit of pain. We agreed that we needed to be careful around Peter and I advised her not to get isolated with him and she agreed she would be on her guard.

She said. "I take it that you want to go to the next party then?"

"Yes, I rather think I do. That reminds me, I thought you said that last night's party was the final one before the school break, but Jim announced one at the end of the month."

She said with a grin. "I must have got my dates mixed up or they added another to make sure we are well into it before the break."

Discussion over, she went to pick up the kids from their grandparents and I mowed the front lawn.

To be continued

fawguy88
fawguy88
542 Followers
12