The House in the Valley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"This is going to hurt," I growl at her. She nods her head, still biting her lower lip.

I don't slide it in; I ram it in. There is something that tries to slow me down, but I grind down on her will all my weight. She screams out so loud I'm afraid she's hurt my ears. I don't care, I don't relent, and I keep on pounding away at her with all the anger I've pent up over the years. I hook the other leg so that I can go even deeper. She's terribly tight, but in my limited experience, I can't tell how tight. She is very wet though.

Her hands start reaching around to my back and dig in. She is screaming out every time I drill her and cries whenever I pull out. I find myself really glad this isn't being a good experience for her. Maybe this will save the life of the next poor bastard to come this way. I look down and realize that there is blood down there along with copious amounts of fluids. I can't help but notice Phoebe's noises are changing.

Her next scream catches me off-guard. She tries to push me off with her legs, but she's just not strong enough. Her head swings back violently from side to side. She seems totally lost in whatever state she's in. I increase my pace and violence of my impacts. She starts saying something so softly I can't at first make it out.

"Harder ... faster ..." she moans. The pistol behind me clicks as the hammer is pulled back.

"Don't you dare pull out," Penelope warns me. What choice do I have? I keep pounding her sister like she's nothing more than a slab of meat. I think she came the first time her head tossed around. This time I have no doubt. It feels like a firehouse down there as her muscles contract at the same time fluid rushes painfully against my balls and coats my thighs.

I have to stop. My muscles are taunt and exhausted. I'm cramping up so I push up away from Phoebe, let her legs fall to the side and fall to the other.

"I didn't tell you to stop," threatens Penelope.

"I need a break," I pant. She holds me in a pitiless gaze. That revolver barrel looks cavernous.

"No," wheezes Phoebe, "it was awesome; painful and thrilling at the same time. I felt him ripping me in two. I never thought I could hurt so much," she finished in angelic smile. "You have to do this too."

"What the fuck?" I mutter out loud.

"Come take the gun," Penelope tells her sister. "I want to feel him with your juices still on his penis."

"Do I get a vote in this?" I hope. I feel sore.

"No," the both say in a very pleasant and reasonable tone that reminds me that they are both fucking nuts.

Penelope puts the gun into Phoebe's trembling hands. I contemplate rushing her right then, but for some reason I don't want to die this very second. Penelope takes Phoebe's place, even placing her hands behind her knees and opening herself up to me. The look she gives me is indescribable; part innocent curiosity, part primal animalistic hunger. Somehow she makes it work.

"No," I tell Penelope. Before either one can protest, I reach down and push Penelope on to her right side. She keeps looking up at me. "On your hands and knees," I instruct her. She hastens to obey and seen she is directing her ass right at me. I run two fingers along her ass crack and down to her pussy, I stick both fingers in. It is terribly tight but she is getting wetter by the thrust.

"Oh, your fingers are thicker than Phoebe's," Penelope moans. I move around a little bit and she bends down farther so that she's on her elbows. For a moment I'm considering her asshole, but I've never done anal sex and I'm not sure how much pain it will cause both of us. I'm okay with her feeling bad, but my last moments on earth shouldn't suck worse than the already do.

I move up behind her and move my dick up and down on her slit. She moans again and tries to rock back. I enter her only a little bit, but that seems to be causing her more discomfort than she can handle. She needs to get pushed. I grab hold of her hips tightly and start to push with a lot more control than I showed Phoebe. This time when I hit her obstruction I hesitate. I have a flash of inspiration.

I reach over and run my hand through the back of her head. Grabbing a strong handful, I painfully yank back.

"Back on your hands, you Bitch!" I snarl. She cries out but obeys. Only then does it occur to me that Phoebe might take offense to my actions. She remains strangely silent, so I keep at it. I place my free hand on her stomach and pull her up against me. From my few feel-up actions I am aware of a woman's clit and where it is normally placed. Penelope and Phoebe have pronounced clits.

As she falls against me, she is slowly impaled on my cock. I can feel her thighs tense desperately as she fights against the pain of the intrusion. We both know she's going to lose. She sobs softly when I breach her hymen. By the time I touch the back of her womb she's crying out loud.

"It hurts," she whimpers. That makes me pull back on her hair harder. She gives a sharp intake of breath followed by a moan as I thrust deeper into her. Soon her sweaty ass is slapping against my thighs soaked with her sister's juices. Now I feel around for her clit. She jolts when I find it and I start pulling and rubbing against it mercilessly. She immediately floods me crotches and presses against me so hard I almost fall over on my back.

I don't let up. I start betting and sucking on her neck and shoulder. She starts massaging her own breasts and moaning even louder.

"Harder," she pants.

"I'm going to cum in you, you Bitch," I growl into her ear before I bite it.

"Please," she whimpers. I'm not sure if she's asking me to come, or not to come. "Please come in me," she clarifies. I can't win. I also can't stop from coming. I let go of her hair and move one hand to her hips so I can grind into her as much as I can. I'm rubbing her clit furiously. I explode in her harder than I've ever come before. I can't get over how turned on I am. I also can't get over how powerful, warm and wet my thighs and crotch have become. The whole bed is soaked in their juices.

I let Penelope flop forward boneless. She's still moaning and she manages to turn her hair-covered face toward Phoebe.

"You were so right," she whispers. "The pain ... it is so wonderful, and to have something so deep inside me ... I never imagined."

Phoebe points the gun right at my forehead. I want to think I've had a good run, but for the love of God I'm only eighteen! The hammer is pulled back yet again. Phoebe looks amused with the fear in my eyes. That barrel looks awful big from this angle.

"How about a bite to eat before round two?" I grin with as much hope as I can muster.

(There may be a Chapter Two. I'm not sure right now)

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers
12