The House of Lights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

"Whew! That was really good! Let's take a few minutes to recover. Shall we?" I nodded. "Okay. I think we are both ready to proceed. Now, about the name given to this building. You see, Abigail, every floor above the first floor is in total darkness. Every time you come here, our locker room lady will provide you with a flashlight and you will carry that light to your assigned room. Not in your hand, mind you, but perhaps in your ass or in your cunt. The light is not bright enough to dispel the darkness but it tells any male you might encounter which openings of your body are available to him. For example, if the light is in your ass, your cunt is available. Get It?" I nodded."

Without knowing it, she had taught me something about the female anatomy. My statue was as far up into my vagina as it could go without causing serious damage to my insides and I still had a good two inches of statue protruding from between my cunt lips. On the other hand, her statue was so far up into her cunt that only the flat metal stand showed outside of her cunt. She had pushed in excess of eight inches of metal into her gut! What's more, she didn't show any signs of distress!

She rose with that abominable statue still lodged firmly in her cunt and said,

"Come on. I'll introduce you to Scylla."

She led me out of the office and down another flight of stairs. Now we really were in the basement of the building. A huge black female came up to meet us.

"Scylla, this is our newest student. Oh, I forgot to tell you that here you will not be using your proper name. Everyone who either works here or studies here uses a pseudonym of their choice. Thus, I am Magda and this is Scylla. You needn't worry about your house-name right now, just give it some thought and let us know what name you have chosen on your next visit."

A sudden thought had struck me and I began to laugh.

"Since you are Scylla, I shall be Messalina!"

There was a pause and then we all began laughing. Finally, Scylla stopped and looked at me with a stern look upon her face.

"Jes' don't think you can out fuck this Scylla!" And our laughter rang out again.

"Okay, Scylla. Let's get down to business. Tell Messalina here what she must do."

"Come on over here, honey."

She led me to yet another part of the basement. The walls of this section were completely tiled as well as the floor. And, in a row across the floor, there were several rather large sewer openings.

"You can do this one of two ways. You can clean yourself at home using your own bathroom or you can have it done to you here. Most of the girls use the facilities here. All you need to supply is a nozzle that is at least fourteen or fifteen inches long. As you can see, we will attach your nozzle to one of these hoses and then run you full of water. Whether you do it at home or here, I will inspect you to make sure that you are clean before you go to any of our rooms. You might like to know that we require our males to be just as clean. By the time you come back, I'll have a locker for you with your name on it. We haven't had any thieving but I wouldn't make a habit of leaving anything valuable in the locker. And, yes, it does have a combination lock!"

Magda stepped up to me and said,

"You were very lucky. You used that public restroom and you had no idea what kind of males you were dealing with. If you had continued using that hole.....well, venereal disease might have been your reward. WE work constantly to eliminate the chances of that happening to our students so you are safe here. Now, for the final big question. Are you going to stay with us and, if you decide in the affirmative, can you come tomorrow night to begin your training?"

That they were willing to take me as a student was heartwarming so I quickly answered, 'Yes' to both of Magda's questions.

I felt a lot like my first experience in the glory hole. Now, just let those old biddy's in the office talk about their sexual exploits. From all that I gathered about The House of Lights, I would be fucking my head off!

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12