The House of Lights Ch. 03

Story Info
Messalina's night in the dark room.
4.2k words
4.1
15.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

"Wake up! It is time for you to go to your dark room."

Groggily, I opened one eye to see a Magda standing by the side of my cot. She had been shaking my shoulder in order to wake me up.

"Wha.. wha... what do you want?"

"Come on, Messalina. It is time for you to go into the dark. Before you do that, I am to give you a shot."

As she said this, she held up the wickedest looking syringe I had ever seen. The syringe was capped by a long, very slender needle. As I watched, she held the syringe aloft and gave it that hospital squeeze so that some of what was inside it squirted out. Then, before I could object or even roll over out of the way, she reached down between my legs and took my clit between her two fingers. I had always had a small clit and it was usually hidden inside its' sheath, but the pressure of her fingers forced the head of my clit out a ways from the surrounding skin and flesh. With one smooth movement, she stuck that needle into my clit!

I nearly leaped off my cot from the pain and the surprise of what she was doing to me.

"Uh ...uh...uh..."

"No need to say anything because this will all be over in just a few seconds. See? I'm pulling the needle out now."

I lay there in a complete stupor. What sort of torturers had I given myself over to? Suddenly, a wide streak of heat sprang forth from my clit and coursed up through my body!

"Soon. Very soon, you will be so hot for sex that you won't be able to sit still. As a part of your training, you shall give yourself a shot of this aphrodisiac every morning just before breakfast and every evening – such as we are doing now – just before you depart your room for the dark. When you wake up tomorrow, there will be a syringe on your chair. You are to use it!"

Whatever it was that she had shot into my body, it sure worked fast. Even as she was giving me my latest orders, I had to fight a huge temptation to dig into my cunt with my fingers.

"Can you make it to the elevator and your dark room?"

I wanted to get rid of her. I was sorely tempted to smash her in the face, but I didn't.

"Yeah, I can make it. Thanks."

I got up and rather unsteadily made it to the door and then to the elevator. The elevator door opened, I stepped in, and that was the last thing that I clearly remembered until the next morning!

My day started off in a very irregular manner. Part of my experience from the preceding night had returned to me and I was attempting to replicate some of the actions I had managed to accomplish during my time in the dark. I was standing, with my legs straight and my knees locked and attempting to touch my toes. So far, I was not having any success. Just then, there came a soft knock at my door.

"Come in?"

'Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were doing your morning exercises." It was the left-handed woman from the day before who had been sitting next to me during our meal.

"I'm not. I am trying to duplicate some of the things I did last night." I straightened up and asked her, "What can I do for you?"

"I am Georgina Beyer from across the hall and I was asked to look in on you and invite you to an ad hoc meeting of the class. Nell Gwynn is mc-ing it in her room. I really think you should come and meet the other girls."

'Girls?' This woman was easily my senior by ten years or more.

"Okay. I agree. I really should meet the others. "

Nell Gwynn's room was number ten and it was chock-a-block full of naked females when Georgina and I opened the door.

"Ah! Here's Messalina. Now, we are a complete quorum."

I was being greeted by a female who I estimated to be in her sixties. She proffered her hand and I shook it as well as the hands of all the others.

"Okay, my jolly class members, suppose I introduce all of you again. As I just said, this is Messalina and Georgina Beyer. Those three young things clustered over there in the corner are, Salome, Jezebel and Rahab. The others are Aspasia, Theodora, Poppea and Ishtar . And, I am Nell Gwynn."

I recognized enough of the names to conclude that each one of us was named after a famous or infamous whore.

"Messalina, we have been discussing some of the out-of-this-world aspects of our respective visits to the dark have occasioned. Since you have only been here for two days or so, we were wondering if you were experiencing the same kinds of things."

"Like what?"

"Well, unearthly sexual practices for one."

"Oh!" I felt uneasy standing there and being asked to describe my intimate experiences in the dark room, but I gathered up my courage and started in.

"As Nell said, I have only been in the dark on two occasions. My first experience involved cunnilingus and...."

Ishtar raised her hand and, after I acknowledged her, she asked, "What is that?"

Nell jumped in to say, "Cunt licking!"

"Oh! I see. Yes, I understand. Please, continue with your story."

I restarted my tale. "To provide you with a little background, I had never experienced cunnilingus before so this was a first and an unusual experience for me. I don't mind telling you that I was scared and when the process was begun, I got even a little more frightened."

Several voices interrupted to ask, "Why?"

"Well, you see, I am just not very experienced in sex of any kind so I didn't really know what was going to be done to me. Whether it would hurt or not or would I like it? You know those kinds of ideas. Any way, things went very smoothly – no pun intended – until the tongue that was in my vag... er, cunt hit my cervix. I fully expected it to be stopped at this point, but it kept on wiggling around until it found the opening to my uterus. Without any hesitation, it pushed through that hole and up into my uterus. It was at this point that I realized that this could not be a human tongue for no human has a tongue that long. Forgive me, but it felt so terribly good that I couldn't do anything to stop it. Then, last night I had the strangest of experiences that anyone could ever have. I must apologize at the outset because I don't know all that was real and what was the result of hallucinating.

Magda inserted a light into my cunt so I knew that my rear opening was to be the target. That did frighten me. I had never, until last night, been used in that opening. The shot of stuff that Magda gave me helped, but it didn't totally allay all of my fears. I was on my knees in the dark room when I felt two hands take hold of my hips. My entire rear end was lifted up until I was no longer even touching the floor! I was bent over at the hips like a folded piece of paper and, I might add, I have since attempted to duplicate this position only to find that I cannot do it! You know, Georgina that was what I was trying to do when you came over to get me." She nodded in agreement. "I felt something touch my back just above the crevice between my ass cheeks and it seemed to be exploring my rear end. I recalled what Magda had said about being self-taught and I came to the conclusion that this was part of my lesson. I deemed it to be that I must take an active part in the ravaging of my own body. So, I reached behind me and took hold of what I expected to be a penis. Maybe it was a penis, but it was vey unusual.

It was smooth like most penises, but it seemed to be a little bit slimy to my touch. I moved it around until the head – if that was what it was – hit my rear hole exactly on dead center. For what seemed like an eternity, nothing happened. Believe me, I was getting hotter and hornier by the minute so, as my final gesture, I pushed back just a little bit. The head slid into my passage, but just a little ways. We stood there – I assumed that he was standing –with just the least bit of his penis in my ass. I gave another small shove backwards and more of his penis slid into my ass. Again, everything stopped for an awfully long time. Another shove and his penis slid through my sphincter so easily that I hardly felt it. From that time on, I didn't have to worry about pushing back for his penis seemed to be working its' way deeper and deeper into my ass passage. At this point, I had the time and opportunity to think about my position. The first thing that jolted my consciousness was the realization that no part of my body was touching the floor. Somehow, I was being held aloft by the penis in my cunt! And, that penis had reached a point where I could feel its' movements across the lower regions of my belly! Once more, I knew that this was not the penis of a human male for no human male has a penis this long and this pliable! Yes?"

A hand had gone up indicating that someone wanted to ask a question.

"All through your description of last night, you have not discussed your climaxes. Are we to assume that you didn't experience any?"

"Sorry, but that was not the case. The first climax that hit me occurred as the head of this immense penis pushed through my sphincter ring. From that point onwards, it would give a kind of convulsive shake and I would climax every time it moved forward. That is, deeper into me. There was no pain only a feeling of being stuffed clear up into the lower reaches of my belly. I came so many times that, ultimately, I passed out. I'm not even certain how I got back to my room this morning. But, in keeping with the stated purpose of this meeting, that penis was definitely not human! And, before you ask, I have absolutely no idea of what it was. I do know that the creature was not human although it had hands and it was breathing hard with the effort of going deeper into my guts. I know because I could hear it wheezing in a very strange fashion."

Nell spoke up after I had halted my story, "Messalina, each of us has a similar kind of story to relate so don't think that you are somehow being singled out for this out-of-earth experience. Unfortunately, none of us know, at this point, what all of this means. Okay, girls. Let's go to our own rooms and give this some intense thought."

My tale seemed to write, 'Finis' to the meeting and all of the members of the class slowly filed out of Nell's room. As Georgina and I strolled casually back to our rooms, she reached over and took me by the arm.

"Messalina, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Messalina, I just cannot bring myself to push that needle into my pearl. Would you....?"

"Look, Georgina. I'm no expert, but, if that's what you want, I'll give it my best shot. Get your syringe and bring it to my room."

In short order, Georgina was spread-eagled on my cot and I was staring at her clit. Or, as she named it, her pearl. It was as big as the end of my thumb and about as long as up to the first knuckle of my thumb.

"Georgina, how long have you been taking these shots?"

"Oh, honey, you know that time means nothing in this house so I don't really know. I know that I have reached a point where I cannot do without my twice daily shots, but I just can't stick that damn needle into myself."

I took hold of her clit with my thumb and fore finger and held it clear of its' sheath. Then, without any preparatory moves whatsoever, I quickly stabbed the needle into Georgina's clit and pushed down hard on the syringe. I didn't stop until I had injected all that the syringe held into Georgina's clit. As the effects of that liquid began to hit her, her hips began bucking in an unmistakable fucking manner. She had unintentionally answered a question that had been bothering me. Whatever it was that we were injecting into our clits, it was definitely addicting.

"Shall I do you?"

I looked at Georgina and silently gave a very brief nod. She reached over and got my syringe off my only other piece of furniture – my chair, and just as quickly took hold of my smallish clit. I gawked at my clit as she freed it from its' sheath because after just one dose of this stuff, my clit looked larger to me! I watched as Georgina expertly pushed the needle into my clit and then injected me with whatever that syringe held. I felt the jolt of that band of heat as it pushed upwards through my body and I knew something else. With just two shots under my belt, I was rapidly reaching the point where I, too, would soon have to have my twice daily shots! The only really comfortable position I could assume was to lay on my side so I slowly rolled over onto the side facing Georgina. She had taken a similar position only with her head near my genital region.

As we lay there with each of us staring at the other's pubic region, I felt the onset of desire. I didn't have to make the first move for I suddenly felt Georgina ruffling my pubic hair.

"You have such fine hair. I wish mine was like yours, but my hair is coarse and stiff."

"Tell me, Georgina. What did you do before you came to the house? I myself was an accountant – one of many in the company that I worked for."

"Mostly, I kept house for my father. Do you have any children?"

"Me? No! I've never been married and my sex life consists of just a few experiences before I came to the house. How about you? Any children?"

Georgina hesitated for several minutes and I knew that somehow I had touched what might be a sensitive subject.

"I have two sisters who are my daughters and two brothers who are my sons!"

Now, it was my turn to gaze at her in disbelief. "Do you mean....?"

"Yes, I have been my father's mistress since I was nineteen and we have four children! Of course, they all think that they are my siblings, but, in truth, they are my children!"

"Pardon me for butting in where I have no right to be, but how did this happen?"

"You have to understand the state of my mother. She is – was a woman who felt that sex soiled her. Naturally, she avoided having sex with my father whenever she could. From what I have learned, if she had lived a century ago, she would have had regular bouts of the, 'vapors'. Anyway, one night just before I left for college, I happened to be wearing a pair of shorts with wide floppy legs and my father and I got to roughhousing around when suddenly his hand slid up under the leg of my shorts. Whether that was an accident or it was intentional, we never ever discussed it! My father has always maintained that I got the sex drive that my mother never had so, in very short order, my dad and I were on the floor and our life as husband and wife began then. Oh, I can see the next question and the answer is, 'no'. My father did not take my virginity. I had lost that on the night I graduated from high school. To make a very long story short, I didn't go away to college and dad and I lived as husband and wife until the day he died."

"What about your mother? Didn't she object? After all, she must have known what was happening between the two of you."

"She only brought up the subject one time and all she said was that it was a good daughter who took care of her parent's needs. That was her way of telling me that what I was doing was okay with her. She moved into what had been my room and I moved into the master bedroom. I stayed there until our first child was born and then we moved to a house that had enough bedrooms for me to have one of my own." Georgina began laughing. I looked at her with question in my eyes. "I just recalled two instances that I had almost forgotten. In each case my mother came to the door of our room when dad and I were going at it hot and heavy and she just stood there watching us fuck most of the night away. Then, she turned and went back to her room and nothing was ever said."

I could only lie there and stare at her as her story unfolded. I had no idea of what, if anything, I should say and, fortunately, I was saved by the bell. Or, rather, by a Magda entering my room.

"I was hoping that the two of you might be in here together, particularly when I couldn't find Georgina in her room." With a nasty smile, she added, "We are all aware of the time you two are spending together."

Neither one of us made any attempt to defend our actions so she went right ahead with what she had come to do. She produced two pipe-like tools the likes of which I had never seen before and, while waving them before our faces, proceeded to explain her mission.

"Tonight, we are starting something new. In the past, we have always sent our students into the dark alone. Tonight – due to the special nature of the girls of the academy, we are initiating a process whereby you will accompany one another into the dark." There was that damn reference to our friends as, 'girls'! "So, if you have no objections, you two shall be paired up tonight."

Georgina looked at me and shrugged and I nodded my acceptance of the idea.

"Very well. Georgina if you would be so kind as to get up on the bed alongside Messalina, I shall complete the preparations for tonight's exercise. It will be necessary for both of you to kneel. That's fine. Now, if you will, please reach back and pull your buttocks as far apart as you comfortably can. I am going to lubricate your back passage."

As soon as we were in an acceptable position, she thrust a pipe into the ass of each of us. These pipes had to be about two inches in diameter and I felt a goodly amount of pain as the one assigned to me slid into my ass. I could only grunt and try my best to keep from screaming. There was some kind of plunger arrangement and she sprayed a cool something deep into each of us. As she was pulling that pipe out of me, she kept up a steady pressure and that cool something was spread along the walls of my passage.

"There now. That should prepare you for tonight. Since you will be entering the dark together and, since there will be some specific things to be done before your activities can begin, there will be a Magda to assist you. Ta. Ta."

Georgina looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

"Now, there's one Magda I would really enjoy taking into the dark!" I nodded my assent.

Shortly before the usual time for our departure for the dark, two Magdas showed up and gave us the latest news.

"You won't be going into a dark room tonight. Instead, we have decided to use you as exhibits of what we expect from all the others. So, you will go up to the lunch room and there you will be put through your paces. Almost all of that room will be dark, but there will be two small lights. Their purpose will become obvious to you as the evening unfolds. Now, there are some things that we must do in order to properly prepare you for tonight. Please stand face-to-face and close enough that your tits are touching."

I looked at Georgina and she looked back at me. Neither one of us had any idea what was on the minds of these crazy females. However, we did as we were directed.

"Spread your legs and pull your hips back just a bit."

As soon as we had done this, she jabbed that infamous syringe needle into my clit! This dose of whatever that syringe contained was an extra shot since I had already had my daily two shots. I knew when Georgina got her shot for I heard her grunt and wince. The usual blast of heat flowed rapidly through my body. It was all too obvious that they wanted both Georgina and me as hot as hell for whatever they had in mind. I felt something being shoved up into my cunt. It wasn't done very gently and, on a couple of occasions, I winced and grunted with the pain.

"Messalina, is that cock all the way up inside you? Can you feel it in your uterus?"

I felt as if I were choking so all I could do was nod. In another few seconds, she had done the same to Georgina. It was then that we got the full import of what had been done to us. Some kind of double dildo had been pushed into our cunts and it locked us together as tightly as if it had been a rope around our waists. There was a vertical projection of some kind that rested very conveniently right on top of my engorged clit! Even the slight movements that Georgina and I made served to agitate my clit and I knew that climaxes were not going to be difficult to come by. For the first time in my life, I felt the tits of another female pressing against my own. We are about the same height so our tits met nipple-to-nipple and, when our nipples first touched, I felt a bolt of electricity race through my entire nervous system. I knew, from the look on her face, that Georgina had felt the same blast of excitement. I didn't have very much time in which to consider what was being done to us for I felt a sharp pain on each of my nipples. I looked down at them and saw at once that the stupid Magda had attached some kind of nipple clamp to each of my nipples! As I looked at my own tits and what had been done to them, I saw the hand of the Magda do exactly the same thing to Georgina's nipples. She, too, jerked back with the pain of this operation. Now I knew we were truly tied together for there was just a very short chain between each of my tits and Georgina's. As Georgina jerked backwards with the pain of the nipple clamp being installed on her tits those damn chains drew taut between our nipples and pulled both our nipples and our tits forward into a, 'thrusting' position. I wondered how we were expected to move. This must have occurred to the Magda, too, for she volunteered,

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12