The House Of Miss Terrie Ch. 3

Story Info
Rich's journey takes him to J. Lo.
4.3k words
4.4
29.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously, Rich had learned he was part of a challenge, after he mailed a strange letter. Then wake up in a strange setting, to a challenge put upon him by the beautiful and mysterious Ms. Terrie. Rich has since got his sexual fantasies satisfied with the beautiful Mariah Carey and the wonderful Christina Aguilera, in previous challenges. He also stumbled across a large round room, with a big view of outer space and earth. When he came across this, Ms. Terrie almost killed him. What secrets is she hiding? What was the deal with that room? Why didn't Ms. Terrie seem mad about the room the last time they spoke? And why do the ladies think he's this guy named Fred? Well, it's short for Fredrick Johans, as he found out that's apparently how they see him, as this supposedly gay guy, who is a style consultant for famous people in New York, rather than himself being normal guy Richard Bong ( Or Rich for short ). And now it seems his latest challenge, has taken him to the sexy Jennifer Lopez, or has it........?


So, Rich, just stood there frozen in shock for a few moments, looking at her. At the same time, he had a bit of anxiety about him. Of all the celebrities he put on the list, for sure, for him anyway, this was the one he would be most starstruck for. She just stared at him with a puzzled look, for a few moments as well, while she just smiled at him. "Earth to Freddie! Hello....?" She said.

He said nothing yet.

"What is it, Snuggins?"

He finally mustered up something that resembled a backbone, and spoke. "Nothing...nothing at all. I'm just shocked by how beautiful you look in that...uh...that...uh..." He said, as the nervousness of the moment caught up to him again.

"that thong...th...th...th...thong?!" She said as she started to giggle.

Then he smiled and started laughing, and relaxing for once, as he spoke again. "yeah. You look so wonderful, so beautiful."

Then she smiled, with a very touched look on her face.

"Thank you so much, Fred. I'm sorry, it's just that it's seems that everyone thinks of me as this big butt girl, and that's it." She said as she plopped down on the bed and started to tear up a bit.

"No! No! No! No! No! No! That isn't true! So many people love you for who you are, what you represent and so much more."

"yeah, sure, the gay ones" she said still moving along that sad tone.

"No, I'm serious. So many people love you. Millions of people love your music, gave you several hits here, and overseas. Millions of people love to see your movies. " The Cell "! Everyone I spoke to loved it, as I did. It showed true emotion fixed in a mind tripping package, and you were the star and center of it all. This new movie, you got, The....The Wedding.....uh....no the Wedding..." He said as he came to realize he knows so much stuff about her and her career he didn't know before. Like it all of a sudden came as second nature to him, but there was an air of confusion over the title of this new flick she has out, as he oddly remembers lots of skeptics got the title wrong, confusing it with some Adam Sandler movie, he knows but can't remember clearly right there.

She sees his confusion, and decides to set him straight. "The Wedding Planner is my movie, and The Wedding Singer is that Adam Sandler movie."

"Oh, yeah!" He said, as his confusion is cleared up, at the heavy price that Jennifer is now in tears. "Oh, Hon, I'm sorry. I just.....had a lot on my mind lately, new designs, new ideas, and...you." He says, as he lays on the bed beside her.

She then uncovers her face and looks up to him, and shows a little smile. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean who hasn't? Really? You are the pride and joy of Puerto Rico, other than Ricky Martin of course."

"yeah, someone once said their kid saw the two of us as the Madonna and Michael Jackson of Puerto Rico. Isn't that cute?"

"Cute, and not far from the truth."

She then smiled and all traces of a sad face were erased by a nice smile that made her natural beauty almost glow.

"You're so nice to me. Why? I chose Vercase over your designs for the Grammys and everyone rubbed it in later on you. You should have no reason to be nice to me."

"Not true, Jennifer, and you know that. I don't hold any ill will of any kind towards you or what designs you chose. And look at it this way, his designs gave you such a boost. It gave you a true icon shot for the new millennium, as well as attention for stuff other than your ....seat."

She then started laughing, and said "yeah, that is true."

"I just have one question for you. Why did you call me 'Snuggins' a little while ago?"

"It's my pet name for you, Fred. Remember, because you are my bitch, my booty call..." She said laughingly

"Coming from you, that's quite a compliment." He interrupted, as they both started laughing.

He then stared at her for a moment, but just than at that moment, he got that gut feeling of his, just as he had before back with Mariah. He stopped, as he always trusts his gut, but also that typical guy part of him, was yelling in a furious anger deep inside him basically yelling "NO!!!!! Not now! I can't pass this chance up!". She looked at him, and said "what's wrong?"

"I....uh....I dunno....I....feel....sick to my stomach for some reason. I need some fresh air." He said as he rose up off the bed. She then smiled, and said, "OK, we'll take a walk on the deck, and...."

Then out of now where, a loud crashing noise replaced the ocean tranquility, and even before Jennifer and Rich could react, and wonder what that was, the room tipped over at a 70° angle, almost vertical, and they crashed against the wall, which for that moment became the floor. They were pinned with such force, as Jennifer was screaming and crying, as Rich yelled for her to calm down and it'd be OK. This lasted about twenty seconds, and then the room returned to normal. Luckily both of them landed on the bed, and were just shaken up a bit. Rich got up and composed himself, at the same instant he rushed to Jennifer's side and checked if she was OK. She got up and was OK. He held her in his arms, and said, "It's OK. I got you. Come on, let's get that walk, and see if we hit an iceberg", with a joking tone, obviously making fun of Titanic.

"OK, "King-of-the-world"!" She said with a smile, as they left, wearing their bathing suits.

They exited the quarters they were in, and made their way down the hallway. They passed several crew members as they made their way the view deck, and Rich saw that they wanted a view of Jennifer's backside, in that thong.

As they walked along, they bumped into noneother than Mr. Sean "Puffy" Combs AKA Puff Daddy. This scared Rich to the core, as he heard all those stories about him, and the infamous club incident.

"Hi!" Said Puffy to Rich.

"Hey! Hi!" Rich replied.

"If I didn't know better, I'd figured you was trying to take my homegirl away from me", Said Puff Daddy, "If you weren't gay, I'd be jealous." He continued as he started laughing.

Rich then started laughing surprisingly, at the fact he'd never thought he'd be happy to have someone think he was gay, in that it meant his personal safety in this odd quest wouldn't be compromised. The Rich asked about the turbulence." Sean, did you feel that?"

"Yeah, man. I fell, I was trying on my new sandals Jenn got me, and I called the bridge. They said they hit a surprise wave, and just got a little knocked over."

"yeah, Jennifer got a little shaken up. We were going to go find the captain of this ship, and take a walk."

"oh, well, I need to steal Jenn away from you for a minute." Said Puff Daddy.

"That's OK, i'll find this character myself." Rich said as he was still dwelling on that gut feeling he had.

"Cool, later." Said Puff Daddy, as Jenn said "See you later."

Then Rich felt a strong sense of relief, and ran down the hall, found the staircase that led up, and ran up them so fast, he bumped into noneother than the Latin Star Marc Anthony.

"Oh, sorry, Marc." Rich said as he instantly knew who he was.

"It's OK, Fred." He said, as it came clear, that Marc knew this character from a previous encounter.

"How's the family?"

"Wonderful. We're having a blast"

"Great. Hey, have you seen the Captain's office anywhere?"

"yeah, it's upstairs there. I just came from there. We hit a wave or something."

"oh, yeah. Well, I had another concern I wanted to discuss with him."

"her...it's a female captain."

"it is?"

"yeah"

"oh, well, thanks Marc."

"take care, friend."

"you too, man."

Then they parted company with a nice handshake, as he rushed up the stairs. He saw a small crowd around a door, and saw a crew member trying to repel the crowd from it. Then the door opened, and the captain came out. When Rich got a good look at her, she realized it was Ms. Terrie herself!

She then addressed the crowd, and explained the situation: " we hit a couple of sizable waves, but nothing too drastic. Calm down, we are not Titanic!" Then the crowd started to go away, and the captain addressed the crew member, and soon, he left. Then after a moment, there was only them two right there.

"How are you, 'captain'?" He said, examining Miss Terrie in her new uniform. It was a white military style outfit, with a short skirt, and the top buttons open on her blouse, just enough for an amazing view of her breasts.

"Fine, Mr. Johans, or should I say, Mr. Bong?"

"Cute. So, if I guess correctly, my "manhood" and gut instinct have betrayed each other and me. What's the deal? Is this part of the challenges? Or do you just a kick out of torturing me?"

"No. Don't think that."

"No? What do you mean?"

"Come into my cabin here" she said, as she opened the door, and they went inside. She locked the door right after they came in.

The cabin was nice, like a fancy version of the quarters Rich was just inside before. "Nice office" said Rich, "So, what happened?"

"We hit a...wave, but a different kind of wave. Come on. You saw the control room, so you know already know what I'm talking about," she said, referring to that strange room with a view of earth.

"I don't know, but i'll take your word for it."

"It's a tough situation, but it won't hurt your challenge at all."

"What about Jennifer? Is she out of the picture in this challenge?"

"No. She's just getting bumped back, but it'll be a while, before I can set up the next one,"

"OK, Fine" he said, trying to contain a sense of disappointment, in conjunction with relief from his nervousness, "so, what will I do now?"

"Wait. Just walk around a bit, and relax. Before you know, it will hit you. Trust me."

"Can I be frank with you?"

"sure."

"I don't trust you a single bit."

"That's good. You've done well."

"What? What did I do well?"

"You'll find out. Just please trust me for once."

"OK, I'm the lab rat here, i'll bite. See you later, captain."

He said, with a slight smear on his face, still fixated on her just out there cleavage.

"Oh, wait!" She said, stopping Rich when he was just shy of the door. "yes?" He asked.

"i'll add a little something to the deal. If you pass these tests, which looks so far, so good. I'll give you something more, than those choices I gave you."

"what is that? A lifeline?"

"no, this..." She said in a lethally seductive voice, as she unbuttoned her blouse, and revealed her breasts in a very nice and clad looking push up bra, which held her already obviously nice breasts up, to a point that could only be described as dangerous. This made Rich almost blow his load right there, as he just stared at the amazing beauty, literally frozen. She then walked with a seductive sway that would turn any man into clay. She came up to him, still frozen, and licked his lips, as she pushed herself back from him.

"I see I got your attention, now, get to that walk, and finish the test. The sooner you finish, the sooner get your reward."

Rich just nodded OK, as he just seemingly lost his voice, and left the office. At that moment, as he was clear of the office, he bumped into Britney Spears, dressed in a tube top, and skimpy shorts.

"Hey!" She said, giving him a big hug.

"hey!" He said right back, just as he saw she was with company, boyfriend and fellow pop star from *NSYNC, Justin Timberlake.

"hey buddy!" Said Justin.

"Oh, Hi!" He said with equal shock, as he never seen the two together before. He was aware that they were an item, but never seen them together, to his recent memory.

"Hey, I love those designs you did for our tour wardrobe. The fans loved it! You are a genius!"

"Oh, it was nothing, nothing at all, believe me."

"Didn't I tell you, he was good?" Said Britney

"Yeah, you did" said Justin with a smile.

"Hey! I'm glad that I bumped into you, because later, I want to go over those designs with you, for my European tour."

"Hey, you can go over them now, if you want?" Said Justin

This sends Rich into a dead panic, as he knows next to nothing about designing. "Can we?" Asks Britney.

Rich then is almost dead panicked, as he knows the challenge will take him to Britney eventually, but he don't know if she's next, or Jennifer, especially more so because of his gut feeling betraying him before with Jennifer. Then out of the corner of his eye, he sees Jennifer alone, waving for him to come over to her, a bit further down. And the gut feeling was dissipated for some reason.

"I would like to, but later perhaps, because I already promised Miss Jennifer Lopez we'd discuss some designs for her tour....and I'm already late."

"Oh, OK, then maybe later then?"

"Well, then i'll miss you dear Fred, because I get off at the next stop for that charity benefit in Bermuda. So i'll see you later sometime?" Said Justin holding out his hand.

"OK" Rich said shaking the teen pop star's hand, and heading over towards Jennifer. Britney and Justin wave to him and Jennifer, and she waves back.

"hey, what did they want?"

"uh..I'm working on some designs for their respective and joint tours."

"oh..well, let's get out of here." She says with a seductive whisper to Rich's ear.

He doesn't even have to say a word, a simple nod, is all the approval J.Lo needs, as they head back to her cabin. She locks the door, as they arrive, and she asks him to sit down on the bed. He complies, as she pull out a notebook from the table.

"Let's look at some of your designs shall we?" She said in that seductive tone again.

"Sure. Why not take a seat next to me?" He said

"I got a better idea. Why don't I take a seat on your lap?" She says as she sits on his lap, with only a thong and his pants between them.

"So, what do you think about me in this?" She said showing a pink ballgown, simple, but with lots of bareback. This gets Rich so horny, as his dick starts growing. She becomes aware of this, and pushes down on him, so her mound was right over the tip of his dick. They both let out a simultaneous moan, and he reaches for her breasts, and starts to fondle them, over the fabric. Then his left hand drops from the left breast, down to her mound, as he starts to massage it. Over the fabric, and yet it's already wet. She just starts moaning, and grinding along. Then he pushes the fabric aside from the mound, and reaches his fingers over to her pussy. He starts massaging it, rubbing it, until he found the right spot. He knew once she let out a very primal instinct like scream. A second later she panted heavily, as he kept at it with several fingers, and then her back arched, just as she came. She then melted into his body, as then held her up long enough for him to get up, and place her on the bed. He then started to undo his pants, but she stopped him, as she took over. She undid the drawstring of his trunks, and he pulled up his sleeveless shirt. Then he takes her bikini top off, by the pull of a string, and follows suit with the bottom piece. She lays down on the bed, face up, as he looks at her, surveying her natural voluptuous beauty. He smiles as he climbs up onto the bed next to her, and they start a long and passionate French kiss. Not a single word muttered during the whole experience. They held each other, tightly, and just would not let go. Then after a few moments, they had to come up for air, as he steps down slightly and starts working on her breasts. Licking them, massaging them, nibbling on them, all over, and on the nipple, sending Jennifer into pure ecstasy. He does this for a few moments as he works his way down, and he turns her around, as she still almost spent for her orgasm earlier. Then when she turns around, it was like he could have died there, as he saw nothing else to live for. "I have seen true beauty,' he said to himself, " And it is in the form of this beautiful beauty. It was very full, very nice and round, and yet surprisingly firm, for a butt shaped like this one. I guess it comes from the great genetics that most beautiful Puerto Ricans share. So he starts massaging it, nibbling on it, in similar fashion to he did with her breasts. Then he starts using his tongue to massage it, as this gets an immediate reply from her, one of approval, from a long, primal, and yet sexy moan from Jennifer. Rich almost came right there, at the sight of her moaning from his actions to her. He knew he wanted to savor this moment, so he decided to go about loving Jennifer in a different way. He turned her around, so she was facing up again, and positioned himself about her, like he was about start French kissing her again, but she stopped him, just shy of her lips, long enough for her to whisper "I'm ready". He knew already what that meant, as she didn't even need to utter a single word. Somehow, he knew what she wanted. So he reset his position, as she held on to his enormously hard dick, as this point, and guided it into her womanhood. She was surprisingly tight, which made it all the more pleasurable. He started up a rhythm to match hers, as she pushed him closer, by closing her legs around his ass. A moment or so later, he started the French kissing again, but just as he did, she pushed to have him turn around on the bed. So he laid down there on the bed, and she mounted him. At this point, he felt he was in heaven. She rode him quite well, and very furiously towards the end of it. Then she heard her moaning, and from the sound of it, he knew he hit the right spot with his dick, her spot, and she started coming again. He felt the rush come down his manhood, just as he knew he was about to come. He didn't even warn her, as she knew. So he came there in her pussy. It was just such a high for him, and it subsided shortly thereafter, when logical thought started to come in very slightly. She had collapsed onto him, with him still inside her, and he realized he was still hard. He was shocked by this, as this rarely happens for him. She then became aware of this, and he then moved her off his body, and placed so she was yet again facing face down. He moved over her, and he knew what he was going to do. He was going for the gold. Since he was very well lubricated from the results of them coming, then he knew it'd be easier to penetrate her rear. So he mounted he from behind, and guided himself into her hole. It took a moment, of slow pushing, and easing into her, but soon, the head was inside. At this point, Jennifer has gathered up enough strength to get up, so it could be doggy style. Then inch by inch, his dick was completely inside her. He started to pump at her, as she did the same. It was like their bodies were in sexual unison, perfect harmony. Like they were built for each other, almost. It was a bit of a stretch, but it shocked Rich how well their bodies worked of each other, to give each other the best feeling they could. He got a really fast rhythm going on, and she started panting loudly. She the even started shouting a couple of things in Spanish, which threw him off, but briefly. Then he started just moaning, and panting, and pumping, until it all merged into one long loud action. Sex at it's best. Then he started yelling that he was going to come, and she pumped even harder. Then he held onto her, from behind, holding her breasts, and he came, fiercely. She then fell, down, and he did as well, and then laid next to each other on the bed, in embrace, dead tired. He held her in his arms, and then they feel asleep.

12