The House Of Miss Terrie Ch. 4

Story Info
The exciting finale with Britney Spears & Miss Terrie.
3.3k words
4.15
25.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously, Rich had found himself the subject of his latest challenge, issued by the seductively enigmatic Miss Terrie. This time it was all about Jennifer Lopez, on a cruise ship packed with lots of celebrities. All went well, except his gut feeling betrayed him, just as he wanted to make his move on her. This conflict was cut short however but some strange unknown accident that sent the cruise ship on a scary turbulent ride. After a brief encounter with several celebrities, he finds out from captain of the ship, Miss Terrie, that something was wrong.

She then reassures him that the challenge is good to go, and she will add a bonus reward, after successful completion of all the challenges, a night with Miss Terrie herself. After that, the challenge with J. Lo is completed. The next day later, she seems to have left the ship, while he was asleep, and that she enjoyed her time with him, as indicated in a message she left behind. Rich then awakens himself, and then gets ready for what he thinks is the final challenge, Britney Spears.

A moment or so after reading Jennifer's message, the phone rings.

He picks it up, and says "hello?"

Then a voice replies back saying "hello?" also, the voice of Miss Terrie.

"yes, what is it?" he asks

"listen..." she says with a sound short of breath almost.

"what is it? What's wrong?"

"something happened, so there is a slight change of plans and pace."

"what? Why...?"

"don't question me, please. Just trust me."

"that's hard to say from someone who put this upon me that I never asked for. I don't regret it now, but it don't mean I trust you anymore than when I first saw you in that hallway."

"ok, fine, but if you want to live, you'll go over to cabin 104 right now, and say hello to miss Britney Spears now."

"why?" he asked, just as the sound of a dail tone takes over.

He did feel something was wrong, but he knew it'd be better to take the chance and see what was up, rather than sit and wait for who knows what to happen.

So he got on a sleeveless shirt, and a new pair of trunks, with matching slip on sandals. He takes the key with him, and leaves his cabin.

It takes him a while to find his way around, but a lucky encounter with a crew member points him in the right direction. So after climbing a small flight of stairs, he sees his destination, cabin 104. He rings the door bell, and stands there anxiously hoping he came at the right time.

"Who is it?" says a female voice

"it's me Fred. Can I come in?"

"yeah! Come in!" said the voice with and enthusiastic tone, which made it recognizable as the one of Britney Spears

He then reaches for the doorknob, and turns it, but nothing happens.

"The door won't open!"

Then a few footstep sounds, from inside the room get louder and closer, for but a second as they stop.

"Oh, sorry, Fred." said Britney, as the sounds of locks unlocking are heard, followed by the twist of a doorknob.

The door opens to show what she is wearing, a short floral pattern mini-skirt, that covered not even half her thigh, and bared her midriff, and complete with a matching sexy short tank top, which really concentrated on the cleavage.

"hey, lover..." she said

"wow....!" Rich said with the most stunned look of awe on his face, as she was remarkably beautiful there in the doorway.

"don't forget to breathe, Fred." she said with a slight giggle about her.

This then send some kind of more intelligent reaction from him now.

"I'm sorry, it's just you look so wonderful."

She then smiled and blushed, as she went inside her cabin, and he followed.

"Thank you" she replied, and moved over to a large mirror vanity with chair, and sat down.

Rich came inside, and closed the door, knowing what was on his mind, but figuring out how could he do so without catching Britney off guard, while still maintaining Miss Terrie's request for a speedy completion of this challenge. Quite a conflict, as the last challenegs all worked differently.

"um...can I use the little boys room?" he asks Britney.

"Sure, go ahead, I haven't finished combing my hair yet, so yeah."

So while she reached for the brush and started combing her silky long blonde hair, he went inside the bathroom. He sat on the toilet, but if he were going to use it. Rich knew he needed to focus and come up with a plan.

"ok, let's see." he thought to himself. "I'm not that smart, but each time, I played it cool, and took my time, and let each thing develop from where I ended up in. Mariah took almost no time, because she seemed so lonely. I hope she's ok. J.Lo took me reassuring her of somethings, while gaining a higher sense of trust with each other. She was so sweet, not worthy of them rumors on her. Christina was the quickest. Maybe a little too quick. Don't make sense, but she did help me learn about who I'm supposed to be in this .... This .... Whatever this is I'm in.

These challenges seem to move up in difficulty. Miss Terrie sounded serious when she told me to speed it along. She did threaten my life in that funny room, but she never really lied to me. She does seem to want me to get through this, probably because she wants to reward me. I don't know. I say, i'll try this differently. Something not typically me. But which "me" am I acting like? This Fred guy, or me Richard Bong. I'll just go with my gut. What else can I do?" Then he flushed the toliet, and left the bathroom.

She was bending over, looking inside a lower cabinet drawer, and her skirt gave him a gratuitous view of her underwear. There was no doubt about it, she was also sporting a thong ( or should I say thong-thong-thong-thong-thong! ) . He couldn't make out what she was looking for, but then again, it didn't seem he was looking much at that. This sight of her in a thong was almost too much. He had a hard on, so hard and tight, it was painful. Rich decided to take a chance, and moved closer. Before he knew it, he moved up against her, and put his groin against her butt.

He also was grinding himself against her, feeling her ass cheeks pressing hard against his harder dick. She started moaning, and ground herself back, just though the fabric. Then he moved his hands down, massaging her ass with one of them, and working her pussy with the other. She then started really going wild, moaning louder and louder. She even went so far as to pull even closer to him, by reaching behind herself, and pulling on his ass cheeks. They did this for a moment, before she broke free of the embrace, turned around, and stood up. Then they kissed. A fast furious, tongue probing, French kiss, complete with constant moaning from both of them.

Then he pushed her back, up against the wall. Then he held her hands up above her head, while they still continued their kissing. Then, he reached for the gold, by pulling her top off, in one swift pull. Showing her in tits held firmly and nicely in a white bra. It looked like one that could pass for a push up bra, but since her breasts were so full and nice, they didn't need much support for that push up effect. So Rich put his head down, as he started to kiss her breasts. Over the bra, just teasing, and cherishing them, quickly but not crudely. Britney had by this point had put her hands on his head, running her fingers through his hair, while he was sucking on her breasts.

Then Rich went to pinch her left nipple, through the fabric. The touch of actually feeling Britney Spears breasts, was too much for him, as he went to remove her bra. He could see quite easily, that it was a front close bra, which made it easy. He removed the clamp, and pushed the cups away, so he could reach and suck on her whole natural unconverted breasts. Fondling them, squeezing them, while by this point he had ripped off her thong, and was working her mound. Rich knew that from these breasts that contrary to popular belief, they were all real. He dated one who had her breasts done. He found the famous clit, and began working it for all it was worth. She immediately responded, as her back arched, and she screamed with delight. Then she collapsed into his arms, while he grabbed ahold of her.

He then moved her onto the bed, face up, while she was catching her breath. And he then removed his pants, showing his rock hard dick. He moved directly over her, kissing her, while using one of his hands to guide his dick into her love box. Then, he started pumping, and she started panting loudly. This continued on and on for what seemed like an eternity, but Rich wanted it to be short. Short enough that it could be classified as a quickie, but long enough, gentle and sweet enough, that it had feelings of genuine origin behind them.

Rich pondered all this for a short second, but before he knew it, his dick had given his answer directly to him, in the form of his coming. This sent Britney over the top, as she feel asleep. Rich pulled out of her, and got dressed. He soon left the room, and started heading back to his room. Then his gut feeling hit him, like a hard soccer ball had punched him in the stomach. He wondered if it was guilt about being brutal with Britney, but he didn't know. He did know he was hungry though. He decided to check out the eating place on the ship.

He thought it was called Ten Forward, like it was in Star Trek, but wasn't. It actually said " Eating Place " on the sign. This made Rich very confused, but grateful he found what he wanted. It was kinda empty, a couple of older couples, a large man with a laptop, and a few ladies at a table by themselves, all this in a place that looks like it could hold almost 700-800 people. He found a seat at the bar, and asked the bartender for a water. He gave it to him, and then Rich started to wonder what would happen next. Was that it? What would happen to the ladies? Mariah Carey? Christina Aguilera? Jennifer Lopez? Britney Spears? And what of Miss Terrie's reward? And while soaking all this stuff in, the door opens behind him into the "eating place", and in comes in someone pushing a food cart. Someone wearing a hat and shades, white t-shirt, and blue jeans, covering a lot of their appearance.

"Your order, sir" said the cart pusher.

"Oh, I didn't order any food yet. Sorry, you must have the wrong person."

Then the person with the cart removes their hat, to reveal their face more closely, to show the one of Miss Terrie.

"Young men like you should have a nutritious breakfast every morning."

"Ok, what is it now?"

"Shhhh!!" she says fiercely, while she motions for him to stop talking.

"Here is your breakfast, sir. I'll be sure to put it on your tab." she still says, while motioning him to come over to a nearby bathroom. He reluctantly follows her, and then she closes the door behind him.

"Listen, I don't have much time."

"why? What's wrong?"

"my superiors are very angry with me, about you."

"what? Superiors? Why? And what is the deal with this 'eating place?' "

"well, sorry, I had to make this set, el cheapo, and fast. I got cut off from the system, so I don't have much time left. My superiors didn't think you would make it this far."

"well, they obviously don't know me."

"Obviously, but it's not just that."

"what is it?"

"i've...i've..."

"what?"

"i've taken a liking to you"

Rich just stood dumbfounded at this. "You have?"

"yeah, and they wanted me to terminate the challenge, but I refused."

"oh...."

"and now, my superiors are after me too! That's why I'm in disguise."

"oh, no! Well, you will have to stop this now, and get me back to reality, or Earth, or wherever the hell I ain't right now, that I'm supposed to belong! And...you can come with me. Come with me!"

"It's not that simple. This challenge is automatic, it's set into motion and can't be stopped unless it's finished, or the subject dies while doing it. Then, in between parts, I'd transfer you to the next one, hence the odd scenery changes."

"oh, this is starting to make some sense, and explains a few things, but why now the sudden liking to me...? And I finished, so now what?"

"you reminded me of my man."

"what?"

"yeah, he was going to marry me, and then before I knew it, I was taken by these guys, just as you were. And they turned me into this person they wanted me to be. I went through all the challenges, just as you did, but with different subjects. Bruce Willis, Kevin Costner, Mel Gibson, and George Michael."

"George Michael? Isn't he now a...?"

"that was a while back, and besides, no matter what he says now, he'll always be my baby at heart."

"ok, so you were once like me? A normal person and all. Now where did it go wrong? And I finished, what's the deal?"

"well, I made it to the end, and the guide guy offered me a couple of choices, in the form of doors. I picked the wrong one, and then they turned me into what you see now. It was that day when Natalie Terrel ceased to exist, and then the mystery of a life that was Miss Suzanne Terrie was begun. They brainwashed me, and I have seen many people come and go. I have seen things that will make other people go insane, and it's taken it's toll on me. Lately, with you, i've felt more like Natalie again. And since I betrayed my superiors, the automatic system has shut down. The thing with the doors. If we are going to get you back, we have to find them."

"Natalie? Ok, then, and what happens after that?"

"you'll come back to where you were last, remembering everything. "

"well, let's go."

Just then, the bartender comes over, and asks if the two of them wanted a drink.

"No, thanks." they said in unison, as he steps back from them, while they leave.

As they leave the "eating place", Miss Terrie runs, with Rich following behind.

"why the rush?"

"they are near!"

"What? Who?"

"My superiors!"

"Oh, crap!"

Just then, they come across a flight of stairs going down. They descend them, and come across a door. They go inside, and find a hallway, made up just like that strange round room Rich saw after Mariah.

"what is this?"

"our way out! Come on!"

They head down it, and see a control panel, but no doors.

Miss Terrie stops in front of it, and pushes some buttons, and the machine beeps. Two watches appear, and she grabs them, just as the hallway, takes the shape of that large gothic room. She then leaves the room, and finds the hallway that it all started. The door where Rich entered to Mariah, three others parallel to that one, and one at the other end of the hall.

"Five doors, one chance, pick." she said, giving a watch to him.

"but wait! What about...?" said Rich.

"i'll have to take a raincheck on that, but trust me, somehow, i'll find you."

"wait! Aren't you coming?"

"i have to hold these guys off! Go!" she said, running back in the direction they came from.

Just as rich tried to stop her, the door closed between them, and seemingly locked.

"No!" Rich screamed out, trying to kick the door down. He tried, and with no avail, and realized he had no choice, so he almost started to head for what he thought of as the "Mariah" door. He opened them all, and saw they all seemed to lead to the same room as each of the four famous women. Except the one at the end, was a large white glow.

Rich stood at it, not knowing what to do. He wanted to pick a door he knew, but decided to opt for the new door. A new adventure? He'd see, as soon as he entered it. He did, and the white glow covered him, and closed the door. Then, in a flash of light, he finds himself, in a bathroom. A familiar bathroom, his bathroom. The one at his apartment. He quickly opened the door, to see his place, just as he left it. He saw everything, just as it was, but in a bittersweet way.

Happy to be back, but sad that it was over, and he thought he had no proof. Then, the watch, he had it on him. He saw it had an inscription. "Love from the mysterious house of Miss Terrie". He smiled, and then stared out the window for what seemed like forever. Then while wandering around his place, getting adjusted to life again, he saw a note.

It read:

"Rich,

It's over. We won. My former superiors have fallen, and they will never kidnap any more people. I've taken the house, that is a ship, and made it my own. The watch will be a key that will bring you back in touch with me when you sleep, dream, and just need it. Like a artist making a painting, it will put you back in touch with that other place, where you were Fred. He is a real person, and is aware of what you did, and everything. He just stays here in your place, when you go out. It's a special gift you have now, so use it wisely. When next you sleep, it will be the first of many times of passion for both of us, and when I come up with a plan for the house's new address, i'll come see you. Love, Natalie."

Rich at that point, nearly lost it. He ran to the store, and got some sleep medicine, and soon after taking them, was in snoozeland. He woke, to find him, in his place, and the person formerly known as Miss Terrie, Natalie, in his bed, naked. And so it began, their making love, sealing a pact that would shape their lives for what seemed like an eternity. They did it in every which way possible, and in this dream place, he never was fully spent, even though he came every so often, and always remained hard. He also has spent a lot of time as Fredrick Johans, using that to his benefit. He has gotten tickets to concerts, money, taken to his regular old life, thanks to a little push from this real person. Rich didn't get to meet the guy, for a long time, but they both knew they shared a strange connection.

Rich is now living a great life, all thanks to the guidance of Miss Terrie in an otherworldly challenge that puts Survivor to shame. Rich now has two identities, while Natalie is happy to be herself again.

What will the future hold? Find out in the follow up, and prequel, coming soon! To be continued...