The House Of Robles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because there is no other guy!" Frankie snarled. "Admit it! You just made that up to piss me off!"

An idea twinkled on inside Amanda's head. "I wonder how many guys' phone numbers Carmela has inside of her purse. I bet she's got all kinds of phone numbers hiding in there." She got to her feet and went to retrieve the purse from where she'd hidden it in the kitchen. Shaking it out tauntingly by the strap as she walked back, she unceremoniously dropped it smack in the middle of the coffee table. "I dare you to look inside and prove me wrong."

Frankie leaned back on the couch and smugly crossed his arms. "I don't need to look. I trust Carmela. She's my wife."

"Prove that I'm wrong, Frankie. Go ahead and take a look."

"Why should I? She doesn't go digging through my wallet, so why should I go digging through her purse?"

"Frankie, sometimes you can be a real pussy." Amanda snorted. Before her brother could react, she grabbed the purse and turned it upside down. Cosmetics, keys and various other items tumbled out and landed on the coffee table, or bounced off and fell to the carpet. As a final gesture, Amanda released her hold and allowed the empty purse to drop on the small pile, before she lay back down on the carpet and returned to watching the fight on TV.

"How could you do that?" Frankie sounded shocked.

He glared at his sister futilely, as she'd already turned her back to him, before he hastily started scooping and shoveling the scattered items back into the purse. There was the usual feminine paraphernalia: blush, lipstick and mascara. Just as Frankie opened his mouth to refute and scold his sister for her brash action, his eyes fell upon a carefully folded up envelope.

Frankie unraveled it to find a man's name and phone number written there. Hoping to attribute this single indiscretion to some business acquaintance, Frankie set the item aside and began combing through the rest of the litter a little more carefully. He found no less than two additional male names, both of these also accompanied by phone numbers. One was on the back of a restaurant receipt, the other on a personalized notepad with an address near where Carmela worked. This last jerk, named Gerald, had the gall to ask Carmela not to wear any panties the next time she came to see him. Quietly, somberly, Frankie finished placing the items back inside the designer purse.

"So, what'd you find?" Amanda asked.

"Three." Frankie could barely mouth the words. "I found three phone numbers."

Although Amanda could hear the bitter resignation in her brother's voice, she was glad he had discovered the incriminating evidence. She hadn't really liked Carmela from the start. "Better to know than not know, right?"

"This is your fault." Frankie replied dejectedly. "If you hadn't dumped out her purse, I would never have found out!"

"You're supposed to say 'Thank You,' asshole!"

"Yeah, thanks a lot. As if things weren't going bad enough already."

"Come on, you're not going to get all butt-hurt at me, are you?"

Frankie stayed quiet.

"Hey, I just did you a big favor!" Amanda declared. "So now you owe me one." Her brother was going to mope all day, she realized, unless she did something about it. Just then, another, idea occurred to her. This was a sexy one. "I know just how you can repay me. You wanna know how?"

Frankie briefly considered going home. That's when he realized that the last place he wanted to be was in the same apartment he shared with his adulterous wife.

"Well?"

"Okay, fine. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to come over here and give me a full-body massage." Amanda couldn't believe she'd actually mouthed the words. The truth was that she'd felt more excited about Frankie giving her the once over, than she had when the half a dozen horn-dogs had been ogling her in the swimming pool. "I know you want to, since you kept looking at me so much when I was in the water, and then I caught you looking at my butt just a minute ago."

It seemed as if Frankie was deliberating the action, when he finally admitted, "I don't feel like it."

"Yeah, right! Like I'm going to believe that." Amanda countered. "Get over here before I change my mind."

Frankie stared at the horizontal form of his little sister for a good, long moment. Her brown hair was still moist from her shower. While Amanda's oversized white tee shirt was covering most of her lean curves, there was still a tantalizing portion of her thighs poking out, along with the rest of her sexy legs. In its own way, his sister's petite, hourglass figure was just as sexy as Carmela's C cups and Melinda's big butt. And, as Frankie had just witnessed outside in the swimming pool, there were plenty of admirers who were dying to get their hands on her.

"Well?" Amanda asked, expectantly.

After taking one last deep breath, Frankie slid away from the couch. On his knees, he went to crawl over beside his sister. Frankie tentatively reached out and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Come on, do it right." She complained.

"I haven't even started yet."

"You don't have to be there on the side doing it all awkward like that." Amanda explained. "Just do it right."

Did Amanda just ask him to straddle her? Frankie wondered if he'd heard her right, when her hand reached back and tugged her shirt upwards. The shirt ended up in folds at the small of her back. Her white panties were deliberately and very deliciously exposed.

"If you give me a good massage, I'll let you look at my butt as much as you want."

The offer was too good to pass up. Frankie stretched his leg up and over, and planted himself right over her saucy ass. He'd hold her to her promise and stare at that juicy ass later, but first she was going to get the massage of her life.

Every once in a while, his wife would start whining about how much stress she was under, and she'd talk Frankie into giving her an impromptu massage. Carmela would always point out what he was doing wrong, or tell him which areas to concentrate on and how to work them the right way. Since frequenting massage parlors counted among his wife's many expensive pastimes, Carmela really did know what she was talking about. Thus, Frankie had been informally educated in the basics, and this expertise he was calling upon now.

Amanda squirmed as Frankie's harsh fingers began kneading at her shoulder blades. Gradually, as the steady motion continued and expanded, his sister began to relax. Tight muscles were mangled until they gave up to his grinding, relentless pressure.

"I didn't know you could give a real massage. Turn off the TV, will you? The show's over now anyway."

With the remote control sitting on the far side of the coffee table, Frankie had to leave his comfortable mount. He shut the set off. As he leaned back towards Amanda, he noticed his sister's hands reaching to either side of her panties. She slid them all the way back to her thighs, revealing the creamy flesh of her ass.

"You may continue." She said.

Frankie resumed his position, although the fact that he was now sitting on Amanda's bare butt was making him dizzy. What could be going through her head? Even worse, he discovered that his cock was responding to being so close to such a tasty sight. Focus, Frankie demanded of himself, focus on the massage!

With his tour of the upper back complete, Frankie moved a few inches down. His technique shifted to drawing small circles with the heel of his palm. Then he alternated his massage by pulling all the way across Amanda's back with the tips of his fingers. Unlike Carmela, who was always finding fault with his actions, Amanda was now purring in satisfaction.

Emboldened by her sweet murmurs, Frankie scooted his body down to her thighs. He spent a long moment taking in the amazing sight of Amanda's ass before he got back to work. Frankie's hands were concentrating on her lower back now. Each revolution of his fingers drew them that much closer to the sensuous swells, yet he could not bring his will to actually rest his hands there. It was just a pair of big muscles, Frankie told himself, finally, as he gripped a full cheek in each hand. The gluteus maximus, it was called, and...

Amanda might have moaned, just a little.

It was at that point that Frankie achieved a maximum erection. He found his cock to be severely restrained inside his shorts. Still, he did all he could to keep up his massage, kneading and pressuring the wonderfully soft backside belonging to his little sister.

"You should take off your shorts, Frankie." Her voice came out low and sexy, like an inviting growl.

Frankie slid off to one side, wondering when she would draw the line and halt their erotic interaction. They'd probably taken things too far already. It wasn't right for a brother to massage his sister like he'd just done. Then he began to wonder, what if she didn't want to stop? What if she wanted to do a little more than just get felt up by him?

Amanda rolled on her side. As Frankie slid away to give her space, he thought, well, she'd finally come to her senses and that was that. Instead, his sister sat up and pulled the giant tee shirt off. The panties came fully off right after.

"I want you to do my front." Amanda said, lying down on her back and sliding her arms way above her head. "But without your shorts on."

Frankie's hesitation kept him from taking any further action. "You're my sister."

"So? Pretend I'm somebody else." Amanda answered. Slowly, her lean legs drifted apart and exposed her blossoming sex. Her enticing, fleshy folds glistened with what could only be called hot anticipation.

Frankie slid his hand over his shorts, feeling the bulge of his prick crying out for attention. Grabbing hold of his waistband, he drew up on his knees and lowered the shorts until his cock popped out. He glanced at his sister, who was lying there and watching him closely.

"You're keeping me waiting." Amanda urged him on. "You know I don't like waiting."

Once Frankie discarded his shorts and briefs, he crawled in between Amanda's legs. How the hell was he supposed to continue with the massage? If he leaned in to start on her upper body, his throbbing cock would be resting on her abdomen.

Perplexed, he asked, "Uh, where did you want me to start?"

"My shoulders."

Frankie's head swirled as he leaned over his sister's tight nubile form. With his hard rod poking at her middle, the older brother reached out and grabbed both of Amanda's shoulders. He started squeezing them and kneading at them. This, Frankie felt, was way more erotic than any massage he'd ever given to his unresponsive and eternally complaining wife.

"I like that." Amanda's mouth gaped sensually, as her upper back arched upwards. "Do my tits."

Obediently, Frankie's fingers slid down to cup the modest breasts. He began squeezing them, but not nearly as roughly as he'd done to her shoulders. He also ran light caresses along her areola and over her erect nipples. As his hands slid down the side of her belly, Frankie sat back on his legs and took in the sight of her engorged sex. Dizzy with lust, he knew he couldn't resist the tempting prize any longer.

By running his hands across Amanda's thighs, he brought her legs closer together, until they touched his. Slowly, casually, he scooped the sexy legs up and into the air, and draped them across his shoulders, while he pressed his lower half against her flesh. Frankie slightly elevated himself, feeling the backs of Amanda's thighs hot against his chest, and her butt rubbing against his cock. While his intentions were clear, Frankie had to make sure this is what Amanda wanted. Before he went any further, he searched out his sister's gaze.

Amanda nodded back dreamily, hastily.

Frankie pushed into her, as gracefully as any accomplished lover would, until his full length was gripped by her moist insides. Amanda's reply was to clasp his extended forearms and cry out sharply.

Frankie held his pose for a handful of seconds; before he withdrew nearly the entire length out, and slowly guided it back inside. As the erotic game got underway, he brought Amanda's legs even further up, until he was staring directly into her eyes.

Amanda stared right back, issuing soft moans toward her brother's face, each coinciding with a new thrust. Her mouth beckoned him closer. As Frankie's head lowered, Amanda's head rose up. Her lips parted to greet his, and a moment later, they savored the taste of one another's mouth.

As Amanda's legs slipped from her brother's shoulders, Frankie closed the final gap between them and lay on top of her. His chest rested on her heaving breasts, while his lower half maintained an automatic and steady pace.

Amanda turned away frequently, exhaling gasps and drawing in quick breaths, before she returned to resume their fervent kissing. It was as if she meant to keep Frankie's mouth captive, as if whatever sex she'd experienced before had been merely that: primitive sex and nothing more meaningful than that. This might have been the first time, Frankie suspected, that she was really making love with anyone.

While Carmela hadn't been Frankie's first girlfriend, she had been the first woman to sleep with him. Up until this moment, she'd been the only woman Frankie had ever slept with. Carmela was always so domineering in their lovemaking. She always wanted to be on top or methodically directed him into position, as if he was merely a stage prop to be used and abused at will. Not this time, Frankie thought. This time, he was deliberately keeping his pace slow and responding to his lover's reactions, even as his lover responded to him.

When Amanda wrapped her arms around his back, she kept her eyes closed. Her mouth erupted with constant moans, prompting Frankie to increase his tempo into something less dignified. He held onto his sister's shoulders tightly, matching his thrusts to her rising cries, until they climaxed simultaneously.

Amanda's utterances reached their peak, maintaining their sharp volume for a time, before they quickly subsided and faded away. This coincided with Frankie's own throaty expulsions. As if denying that the forbidden coupling could be over, Amanda brought Frankie's open mouth closer. She enveloped his lips with hers in a passion that she'd never displayed before. Her asshole boyfriend, she recalled, had never been much of the romantic, cuddling type.

And while any lesser man might have balked at such post-climactic attention, Frankie certainly wasn't complaining. He'd been feeling the same way in his marriage, ignored and unwanted, for some time now.

Eventually, they broke their bond. The two siblings set about gathering their wits and their clothing, without saying much at all to each other. Amanda was nearly giggling as she set off for the shower again, while Frankie casually got dressed and announced that he was heading home for a shower of his own.

As Frankie left Melinda's apartment, he happened to glance over at the swimming pool. He remembered all of the action that had taken place in the water earlier. Frankie knew he would be having a pretty good argument with Carmela sometime soon, but at the moment, he wasn't paying that too much mind.

Twirling Carmela's key ring in his hand and holding her fancy purse in the other, Frankie was making his way to the parking lot with a very big grin on his face.

12