The House Of Robles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sultry woman shuddered as she ground her hips down onto the two wet fingers. When her throaty groans began to diminish, Pablo withdrew his hand and pulled her blouse up to expose her huge tits. He lowered his sturdy frame, far enough to take the first beautiful swell into his mouth. His lips clamped themselves onto the gumdrop-sized nipple. The excited father released the captive flesh and nuzzled his cheeks across both breasts, then started a licking frenzy on one, while his hands reached around Vicky's waist and pressed themselves against her now bare ass.

He had to have her, Pablo knew, grabbing at her fallen sweats, and bringing them back up as he straightened. He motioned his daughter towards the couch in the living room.

Vicky glanced at him sharply. "What?"

"Just come to the couch with me." The older man motioned for her to go first. For a moment, he thought she wasn't going through with it.

Unexpectedly and resolutely, Vicky tightened her grip around the droopy sweats and ambled away. Pablo followed, halting her in front of the couch and turning her about to face him. First, he pulled her blouse over her head, not quite roughly, but still with some impatience. He managed to get the music player tangled up in it, so that was out of the way too. Next, Pablo kneeled down, just long enough to remove her slippers and slide off her sweats.

Protectively, Vicky covered her naked breasts and took a seat.

Pablo nearly ripped off his own shirt. As he dropped both his shorts and his boxers, he heard his daughter's quick gasp. "That's bigger than Barney!"

Pablo set his clothing aside. "Who the hell is Barney?"

"My vibrator." She replied, her eyes still glued on the thick, meaty organ. "This is going to hurt!"

The lustful father dropped onto both knees, then spread his daughter's legs and squeezed himself between them.

"I'm afraid of it." Vicky told him, still staring at the giant member.

Pablo inched as close as he could get, then grabbed at the young woman's legs and drew her towards him. Her legs stretched out onto the floor, then her thighs hung out in the air. Finally, even part of her ass left the cushions as he tried to get her into position. Pablo allowed his throbbing cock to rest against her lower belly as he leaned over and started kissing her breasts again. His fingers went into action as well, pushing into the wet pussy frantically as he tried to make her forget the big piece of lumber that was about to wedge itself into her.

After some work, Vicky finally closed her eyes and began to relax. His daughter was humming again, her hands reaching for and coursing through her father's hair, her nails sometimes drawing a little further away to scratch along his bare upper back.

Pablo kept up his end, drawing his tongue from one side of her waist, up and around both breasts, and all the way across to the other side. Only when she opened her mouth and started gasping did he proceed to the next step in his mission.

He straightened up, still on his knees, withdrawing his fingers and running both of his hands along her creamy thighs. Pablo's hands went under her thighs, caressing her ass and working their way to either edge of her wet crevice, before finally crossing over the wiry nest of pubes. She had a generous amount of hair on her, Pablo considered, glancing up at his daughter's face. Her eyes were still closed, and she was biting her bottom lip.

It was time, Pablo acknowledged, scooting himself towards the love hole and aiming his meaty torpedo at the target. There would be a lot of resistance, he knew, judging from the feel his fingers had given him. He might not be able to get the entire thing in, but that wasn't going to deter him from making the attempt. Pablo rubbed the excited purple head against the folds of pink flesh that guarded his objective, watching as his daughter winced through closed eyes and clawed the nearest of the cushions.

"Relax a little." He said soothingly, gently pressing his cock against the forbidden entrance. His member throbbed eagerly, as if appraising the small entrance and the tangle of hairs it was coming in contact with. Pablo applied more pressure, penetrating only a fraction of an inch. Slowly, gradually he felt the tip make its way inside.

"Ah!" Vicky cried sharply, her eyes still shut and her thick thighs visibly tensing. "Pull it out!"

Pablo did, taking a few seconds to reach in and wet his fingers on her juices, which he spread around the first few inches of his cock. He positioned it against her pussy again, easing it inside as he'd done the first time. Pablo leaned forward to gain a little leverage, grabbing tightly onto his daughter's thighs and edging his manhood in a little at a time, pausing whenever Vicky gasped or yelped or whatever it was she was doing.

"I can't! I can't!" She complained.

This wasn't going to work, he thought to himself, because he'd only managed to get a couple of inches in, and already she was threatening to make him stop.

Pablo had to move faster. He retreated until the head threatened to pop out, then he steadily pushed back in. Again he did it, and again, each time lodging more cock inside, feeling the tight pussy complain at his efforts. Three inches pushed into her, then four, and Vicky's hands started fluttering about from the pain. Another thrust displaced five inches worth of pussy. Six inches and Vicky started to cry out, tears welling up in her eyes, and her gasps became quick and dry heaves of both lust and distress.

"Oh! Oh! That's enough!" She finally panted.

Pablo went no further, instead retracing his steps with a steady rhythm, getting the steamy pussy acclimated to his enormous size.

Vicky tried to lift one of her legs over her father's shoulders, maybe to escape, but the older man had another idea. He pulled out, lifting the fleshy thigh over his head, and he repositioned her on her side. Placing his daughter's legs together, he got a great view of her sideways ass sticking out into the air. His fingers made the first trip in, but they didn't visit long, as he knew Vicky was still very wet from his previous incursion.

Pablo inserted his cock past her ass-cheeks, and prodded around a moment before he found the engorged lips. Then he planted himself inside, already several inches deep due to the lubricated walls and the past exploration. This time he began pumping away with a purpose.

Vicky, for her part, was being shoved against the back of the couch with each thrust, shaking the entire piece of furniture. Long and piercing wails issued from her mouth. Every so often, Vicky shuddered with another quick climax, but the jolts of pain kept capping them off. She reached out to place a hand on her father's brawny chest, but the constant tumult kept her arm flailing about, until she finally curled her arms together across her bouncing breasts and resigned her body to the abuse she was getting.

Her father had plunged in to the previous benchmark of six inches, keeping himself at a steady pace, but now he was ready for more. He still had a good couple of inches left, and a sudden long stroke resulted in a startled scream from his daughter's mouth.

"No, don't do that!" She protested, but the words fell on deaf ears as the mega cock pummeled into her, impaling her almost to the hilt. This time, there was no doubt her screams could be heard into the neighbor's yard.

Vicky's slaps finally arrived, swatting at her father's chest and arms until he had no choice but to surrender. Pablo scooted back, watching as the woman sat up and shouted at him.

"You're too rough!" She scolded him. Instead of leaving the room, however, she remained seated and patted the empty portion of the couch next to her. "Now, come and sit over here. It's my turn!"

Obediently, Pablo sat down, only to watch her slink off the couch and crawl between his legs.

"Lean back on the couch." She commanded, getting on her knees and placing her fine breasts on either side of his cock.

Pressing her great globes together, Vicky began rubbing the length of his rod between her breasts, pausing only to spit saliva and moisten his man-flesh. After she did this, her mouth went to work on the fat head, sucking it in with her lips and bobbing up and down with no hesitation. Her tongue came into play every so often, but her mouth did most of the work. She engulfed the end and placed just enough pressure on it to prolong her father's ecstasy. Then, when Pablo's groans began to increase, she simply lifted her head and allowed him to cool off, while still rubbing her double D's up and down the rest of the long shaft. Once he started to shift about without pause, however, Vicky knew he didn't have much longer before he came.

"Okay," She said, dropping onto her back and motioning for him to straddle her. "Get over here."

Pablo followed the suggestive gestures, sitting over his daughter's chest and watching as she engulfed his thick pole between her big breasts.

"Now fuck my titties." Vicky ordered him.

Pablo did, thrusting into her moist breasts with a recklessness he couldn't achieve earlier. Feeling those fleshy globes graze against his member, the soft, young flesh rubbing against his throbbing meat and veins, rapidly brought him up to the edge. As he started dropping the hectic pace, Vicky drew her tits up further, making him straddle her higher up, his cock now nearing her open mouth. She took him in with her lips, sucking away at the moving head, and tightening her breasts around the rest of the meat. The first convulsion hit Pablo suddenly. He jerked himself out, abandoning both her mouth and her breasts, only to have her hands grip his spastic shaft and hungrily stroke on its length.

Although he tried to suppress it, a long moan fought its way out of his throat. His cock blasted out like a cannon, draping ropes of hot cum all over Vicky's face, throat and tits. He stayed there, his eyes closed and riding the climax out, as his daughter continued to pump the shaft dry. Finally, when Pablo was finished, he gently unwrapped Vicky's fingers away. He made a half-hearted attempt to stand, but only made it up to one knee before he changed his mind and settled down on the floor next to the couch.

Vicky was already scrambling towards his nearby shirt, which she quickly used to clean herself off. When she was done, she laughed and threw the sticky shirt back at him.

Pablo wiped himself dry, noting that even at half-mast, he was still pretty hard. He glanced over at Vicky, who was crawling around on hands and knees trying to get her stuff together. Her fat ass was nearly begging for a rematch.

"Why don't you come over here?" He dared. "I'm not through with you yet."

"You can do more?"

Pablo nodded, motioning her close.

She crawled over and looked at his still sizable prick. "I guess you can."

While remaining seated on the floor and against the couch, Pablo had his oldest daughter straddle him. Her legs went over his and she sat facing him, taking his only slightly diminished cock and guiding it into her. It went much smoother this time, as his cock wasn't quite as long and thick as before. They kissed, much slower and more passionately than they had previously. Vicky picked up a slow grind, while Pablo used his roaming hands to clench her ass, then to caress the length of her back, and finally, to cup her extra large tits and direct them towards his mouth.

Vicky's steady motion increased with the approach of another orgasm. Before long, Pablo found her teeth clamping down on his shoulder, and her hips bucking wildly against his. His daughter rode out her climax by leaning backwards and thrusting her body down as her hands gripped Pablo's knees like vises. Pablo's hands kept fondling her bouncing breasts. When it was over, Vicky came back to him, lifting her frame enough for her father to suck at one of her nipples, even as his hands ran across her ass and thighs. She brought up both of her tits, offering them for his pleasure, but instead of focusing on them, Pablo gently nudged her off and to one side.

Vicky was repositioned on her hands and knees. Pablo began a soft caress of her upraised thighs and ass, guiding his skillful fingers across her skin and down her sides, and planting soft kisses on her lower back. His fingers found and manipulated her hanging breasts, making her nipples doubly hard and giving her brand new sensations and shivers. Then Pablo took up a spot directly behind her, teasing her with his semi-hard prick by dashing it along her engorged labia. Finally, he decided to ease it into her and bury it to nearly its entire length. His strokes were long and calculated this time, as if he had all the time in the world. A few times, Pablo simply took the entire thing out for a few moments, giving him time to drop a few more kisses on her warm back.

For Vicky, this prolonged arousal resulted in a long stream of tiny climaxes, her body sometimes shivering, sometimes contracting from the extended pleasure. She dropped onto her elbows after a while, and later her head came to rest on the carpet.

Pablo would grip Vicky's hips, and sway her ass back to meet him, driving himself forward into her pussy and becoming tantalized by her erotic and throaty moans. His prick had hardened up considerably, almost at its full length now. By then, his abundant stamina was beginning to wane. Knowing he was near the brink, Pablo bucked into her savagely a handful of times, then held himself steady as he gripped both sides of her ass and let loose another dosage of his manly essence.

When Pablo finished, he finally separated the sensual joining of their bodies and limply dropped away. Pulling himself onto the couch, Pablo leaned back helplessly as the last drops of energy had fled from his sturdy frame.

From her position on the floor, Vicky glanced back at him. Her eyes were just taking in the glistening sweat on her father's chest and arms, when a sudden noise caused her to snap her head towards the nearest open, but thankfully covered up, window. A car had just pulled into the driveway, she realized, its lights still shining toward the house. Her eyes darted back to her fatigued father's. Pablo had heard the sound as well. In a microsecond, both exhausted family members called up their emergency reserves and made a quick dash for their strewn-about clothing.

Vicky grabbed her blouse and sweats, fumbling briefly when her fingers failed to clench her slippers, before dashing safely towards her bedroom. Pablo had a slightly more difficult time, as he was trying to collect and put on his attire in the same motions. In exasperation, he gave up and hopped away on one leg, towards his own refuge in the bathroom.

Shutting the door behind him, Pablo threw his clothing onto the tiled floor, and reached into the shower to turn on both handles. As the noises of car doors being shut filtered in through the small, slightly open bathroom window, he cast one last uneasy, and perhaps a little guilty, glance at himself into the cabinet mirror. Right after this, he stepped under the lukewarm spray of water and quickly slid the vinyl curtain closed behind him.

12