The House Of Robles Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Junior tried to remember the last time he'd been around a girl with such a foul mouth, but he couldn't. Diamond could out-cuss a sailor. "And you're sure that Aunt Cessy won't suspect that anything is going on?"

Sheila leaned over to peck him on the lips. "Actually, your aunt thinks we're both lesbians."

"She what?" Junior glanced at his cousin.

"Yup. She used to always tell me how she didn't want some ghetto ass hoodlum knocking me up." Diamond admitted. "Up until I got tired of hearing that shit. So every now and then, Sheila and me give each other hugs or kisses. You know, to keep up the act up and shit. Anyway, that's how I know you kiss like a girl. You kiss like Sheila does."

Junior glanced at the blonde appreciatively.

After shooting him a grin, Sheila leaned over and kissed him again. "I think you kiss great! You're the best kisser ever!"

Diamond kept stroking him. "Plus, we both get birth control pills from the family services place, so you can be our little fuck slave for as long as we want." Abruptly, she slapped his thigh. "Hey, get this thing up already."

"It takes a little while, okay?"

"Well, I don't feel like waiting a little while." Diamond said, hopping off the bed and kneeling down between his legs. "Sheila, we've got to get my cousin horny enough to fuck us again. You ready?"

"Okay." Sheila giggled.

The blonde drew closer to Junior and brought her mouth down on his chest. Her lips encircled his nipple. She sucked at it for a few seconds, before starting a trail of kisses all over that side of his body.

Sheila paused to gaze into Junior's eyes. "Is it working yet?"

"Not down here it ain't." An annoyed Diamond replied for him. Apparently, she'd wiped him off with a towel or something. Now, she was again stroking his lifeless cock. "You think a bicycle pump will work on this thing?"

"I've got an idea." Junior pulled Sheila toward him. "Just straighten out your arms and scoot up a little."

He positioned Sheila's body so that her breasts swung freely over his face like giant pendulums. Junior's hands eagerly clutched at both of them. The nearest one he directed into his mouth, where he began sucking and licking at the pale flesh, and at the extra large areola.

Sheila moaned out loud, just as Diamond's mouth lowered itself onto his rod. Easily, his tiny cousin captured a good portion of its length, tightening her wet grip on the piece of meat and bobbing up and down slowly. The sensation of her strict lips rubbing against the shaft was intense. Although preoccupied, Junior could feel himself become more rigid by the moment. Playfully, he swung Sheila's nearest breast aside with his cheek and tried to catch it with his mouth.

"We're getting there." Diamond said, several minutes later.

After giving the tip a couple of quick sucks, his cousin removed her mouth and replaced it with her hand. She kept up the tempo of her former mouth strokes as she tugged at her cousin's legs. Obediently, Junior scooted down on the bed, interrupting his own interaction with Sheila. The blonde withdrew until everything settled down again. Diamond stood up, unzipping and discarding her white skirt. After another moment, the petite girl did the same with her blouse.

Her pert breasts and lean abdomen were visible to Junior, but only for a moment. His cousin quickly turned and showed him the rest of her assets; her sexy back, tiny waist and tight, shapely butt. She backed into his spread legs, reaching behind her to grasp his newly invigorated cock, and she smoothly planted herself on it. Diamond grunted as she swiveled her hips, giving Junior the fear that it would be a repeat of their earlier speedy fiasco. Apparently, Diamond had just been reacquainting herself with his cock, for she soon stopped and slightly leaned over, gripping both of his knees and bracing herself.

Diamond's curvy, firm ass lifted from his abdomen, and slowly came back down. She repeated the movement, even slower, as if she were testing out its adequacy. It must have passed muster, as she brought herself down hard the next time, releasing another quick grunt of approval. Unexpectedly, her body tensed, as if she were some sort of race driver awaiting the green light. Then, as if that green light had flashed before her eyes, his cousin began a frantic repeat of her earlier movements, but sped up a hundred times. Junior became some sort of instrument akin to a sexual pogo stick. Diamond's ass came and went in a blur of motion. His cousin's pussy kept itself from getting either too high or too low on his shaft, but occasionally it misjudged the distance and slapping roughly against his groin.

Energetically, tirelessly, Diamond's petite body flapped up and down. When she looked over her shoulder to gauge Junior's reaction, it was not to note his pleasure. Instead, she did it to find out how close he was to another orgasm. The look on her face was one of pure concentration.

Finding the flurried movements to be more mechanical than sensual, Junior was nowhere near his erotic limits. Beside him, Sheila only stared with rapt attention at the little sexual dynamo and her frenzied exploits.

After a few minutes, Diamond paused in mid-stride, letting a lone and throaty grunt escape her lips. As if the interaction were quickly over, she resumed exactly where she'd left off a second later. This time, however, there could be no doubt she was approaching her climax, as witnessed by her raspier breaths and bowed head. Her nails began to claw at Junior's knees.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" Diamond burst out, her pace wavering slightly. "Ah! Unnn!" Then, she slowed considerably, bringing her sexy hips all the way down to the base of Junior's shaft, then all the way up again. Her grunts evolved into longer, more vocal emissions that reminded Junior of cats in heat.

When she sat on him and commenced a slow grind, Junior felt his own excitement welling up. The excited teen gripped his cousin's ass tightly, to brace himself for his own release. He wouldn't last much longer, he knew. Unexpectedly, and as abruptly as the first time, Diamond stood up and started stepping away. Her climax was complete, so she retreated from the bed. As his cousin stepped off on her shaky legs, Junior lay there in shock like a man jilted at the altar.

Well, Junior wasn't going to let Diamond have her way again, as if he were a plastic vibrator that his cousin could drop on the floor as soon as she was finished with it. He went and grabbed her by the wrist and shoved her back onto the bed. Diamond landed on her side. Before she had a chance to recover, Junior straddled one of her thighs and lifted her other leg high into the air. He plunged into her sideways, his arms grabbing the girl by the waist and pinning her in place. That's when Junior began his own version of a perpetual motion machine. His balls slapped loudly against Diamond's fleshy thigh as he pounded into her. While his cousin wailed thanks to him, one of her small hands made it past the constant jolting and reached out for his thigh. Diamond's nails dug into his flesh, but whether it was from ecstasy or repulsion, Junior couldn't tell.

As the pain began to register from his broken skin, Junior instinctively responded with a sharp slap onto Diamond's nearest exposed butt cheek. The girl yelped from the startling blow. Surprisingly, the shriek did not sound like one of distress, but one of startled pleasure.

Now shivering with delight, Diamond again scratched at her cousin's leg. In fury and retaliation, Junior slammed his open palm down on her firm butt. This time, Diamond shrieked with approval. Junior had really pushed the right button that time. As the young man found himself nearing his own erotic boundary, he decided to try something else. Junior reached out to grab a handful of his little cousin's hair. Sharply, he yanked back on her head. Something other than pleasure must have been registering within her, he knew, as he punished her pussy with deep, hard strokes that jostled her small frame all over the bed.

Diamond's peculiar climactic cries resumed. This time, Junior managed to coincide his orgasm with hers. He exploded inside her, holding her steady with the tight grip still on her hair. Like a wild horse, Junior bucked his last few energetic thrusts into her. He refused to let his cousin get away from him, halting only when her moans and grunts did.

Sliding his wet, finished cock out, he scrutinized the sharp red welts now appearing on her ass. Junior had never struck a woman that hard in his life. As he considered this, he sat on the edge of the bed and rolled Diamond over to face him. "You okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

His cousin shook her head. "You didn't hurt me, but you really gave it to me, didn't you? I don't think I've ever cum like in my whole, entire life! That was amazing!"

Diamond sat up abruptly, wincing as her red cheek made contact with the comforter. With a baffled expression on her face, the petite girl stood up. Almost as an afterthought, she brought her head close to Junior's and pecked him on the cheek.

"I'm fine. No, I'm more than fine. That was pretty intense!" Diamond said, as she made her way to the door. "Be right back, I gotta go freshen up. Maybe we'll do it again sometime, like really soon!"

Junior glanced down at the several scratches of broken skin on his thigh. He thought, maybe we won't be doing it again, ever. The teen glanced over at Sheila, who was all but forgotten by then. The blonde went to lie on the edge of the bed, her head on the pillows, up near the headboard. For a few moments, neither of them said a word.

Finally, Sheila spoke up. "The party's over." She looked at him as if with disinterest. "So, I guess we'll see you around sometime."

"Why are you saying it like that? Like you don't want to see me again?"

"That's what guys do, isn't it?" Sheila briefly looked at him. Soon enough, she found something interesting to stare at on her fingernails. "They get what they want, and then they always leave."

"With most guys, I'd say yeah." Junior said, leaning over closer to the blonde.

Sheila stopped lollygagging and was now staring into his eyes. No way he was going to let this cutie slip through his fingers, he thought, even if Diamond ended up having a fit over it.

"I'm kind of in the market for a girlfriend right now." Junior started. "Are you interested?"

"Don't you think I'm too fat?" She asked, her eyes nervously darting away, as if Junior was just teasing her. "That's what my last boyfriend said."

"I think you're perfect." He replied, pausing for a long moment to stare at Sheila's massive bosom. "Well, maybe your tits are too big."

Sheila looked back at him sharply. Instead of finding a taunting face looking back at her, she saw Junior's big grin. Tenderly, Junior reached out to clasp Sheila's arm. He brought her over next to him, before prodding her to roll on top. Junior kissed her, deeply and longingly. At first, a doubtful Sheila only returned hesitant pecks, as if it were all part of some sweet illusion that would shatter at any moment.

Once Sheila stopped worrying about her looks, her weight, her past, and the general state of the world, however, she gave in and went with the flow.

Their lips locked together, as if some grave injustice had just been corrected, as if an invisible cloud of bliss had just descended upon the newfound lovers. Everything in the universe seemed right again.