The House Of Robles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't been doing anything with Amanda." Frankie denied, becoming agitated at the mere sound of his sister's name. "Who told you that?"

"Did you really think you could keep something like that from your own mother?" The woman asked, both shaking her head and rolling her eyes in disbelief. "I see how she looks at you, and how you look back at her, when the two of you are in the house and you think nobody's paying attention." She seemed to be considering this. "It should bother me a lot more than it does, but it doesn't. I guess I have enough drama in my life to think about, between your father and me. What do you think about my idea?"

Was his mother really asking Frankie what he thought she was asking? Screwing around with his little sister, and with his aunt, those were one thing, but doing it with his mother was a whole different ballgame. Frankie tried, he really tried to keep himself from becoming aroused, but his body was having its own reaction. His body was betraying him.

Frankie's mother popped open the button to her shorts. She did a cute, back and forth shimmy as she slid them past her hips and let them drop down to her ankles. She stooped over and lifted first one foot and then the other, while her breasts dangled like big, juicy peaches. She had nothing on underneath the shorts.

Fully nude, Lorena stood before her son and raised her eyebrows in a What do you think about this? sort of way.

Frankie's towel was showing a noticeable rise around the crotch area, but he was too nervous to utter a word.

"When Melinda told me that your father was cheating on me, I asked her to take me to the place where your father works." His mother elaborated. "I asked Melinda to point out who this woman was, and she did. The woman I saw that evening was fat, with her hair dyed a cheap blonde. Her breasts weren't even half the size of mine. This is who your father humiliates me with, with some common bitch from the street." She glanced down at herself. "Just look at my body. I've taken care of myself better than most women. I shouldn't be something that a man I've been married to for over twenty-four years should just turn his back on. I shouldn't be tossed aside like a piece of trash." She looked away wistfully. "When I was younger, men would walk into lampposts and fall off curbs because they couldn't keep their eyes away from me."

Indeed, Frankie thought, his mother was a beautiful woman. In many ways, she reminded him of Mexican actresses from those old black and white romance movies from the forties and fifties. Her face had a perfect symmetry to it, with its soft jaw line and thin, yet perfectly proportioned lips. Her eyes were black, alluring and daring, and her thick mane of black hair cascaded past her slender shoulders and onto her back in short waves.

"Frankie, come closer to me." She dared her son, as a mischievous twinkle formed in her eyes.

Lorena must have known that Frankie would be intimidated, as she didn't wait for him to make his move. Instead she stepped forward on her own. Her arms slipped past Frankie's sides and clasped together behind his back. Because of her stature, her gorgeous and warm breasts pressed against Frankie's abdomen, while her hair tickled against his chest.

His mother was very much like a beautiful and older sprite embracing him, Frankie imagined. She was enchanting his thoughts and corrupting his judgment, and he knew his inhibitions were starting to falter. He managed a single question. "Are you sure about this?"

At this point, he didn't know if he wanted her to change her mind or not.

"What have I been sure of lately?" His mother asked. "Almost nothing. But this, this is different. This is something I want to do, and I want to do it with you."

Frankie felt his towel loosen from around his waist. A moment later it was gone. What was about to happen between him and his mother was barely starting to sink in.

He felt himself being moved around, to a position where the backs of his legs were propped against the mattress. After this, his mother's hands were at his middle, urging for him to take a seat. He did, and he allowed his mother to stretch him out on the bed. Soon, she was prodding him to scoot further, and he did this too. Frankie was centered on the bed when his mother joined him.

As if he was in the midst of a sensuous dream where he had no control, he felt his mother's hands sliding along his abdomen and up to his chest. His mother caressed him fully, from his shoulders to his throat, up to the sides of his face. In one bold move, she ran her fingers across his lips until he opened his mouth and allowed them to slide inside. The woman ran the fingers over his teeth, before softly plunging them down the velvety surface of his tongue.

The next step in their incestuous foreplay was for his mother to bring her head directly over Frankie's. Her tongue emerged from her mouth like a waking, wanting creature. It sought out his open mouth and invited Frankie's tongue out to play. Their lips were barely touching, as their tongues teased and romped like the tentacles of two amorous cuttlefish.

His mother pulled away, much too abruptly for Frankie's growing desire. Her leg slipped over his waist, and then her body smoothly ascended over his. A moment later, she mounted him and brought her form down to rest on his lower half. In a quick, smooth motion, his mother's pussy swallowed him up.

It was such a strange sensation for Frankie, knowing that his manhood was fully embedded inside of his mother's body. He only had a moment or two to consider this, before his mother began gyrating her hips and arousing other, more pleasurable sensations from him.

Lorena leaned forward, all the while staring into Frankie's eyes with a lust normally reserved for lovers. Her long tresses cascaded down to prick at the young man's chest, as her hot breaths escaped and filtered down onto Frankie's face.

She said, "I want you to touch me. I want you to touch my body."

It was such an enticing invitation that Frankie hardly knew where to begin. His arms were lying limply at his sides, and his fingers flexed in anticipation, before he dared raise his hands onto his mother's outer thighs.

Above him, his mother closed her eyes and shuddered. She turned her head away, while Frankie had barely begun to wonder what thoughts might have been crossing her mind.

She urged him further. "Touch all of me."

He started to. His hands crossed the sensual firmness of his mother's thighs, from her knees up to where the swell of her hips began. He still had that reluctance; that hesitation that insisted boundaries should exist where there were none. This prevented Frankie from doing more.

His mother would have none of it. She grasped each of Frankie's hands and placed them directly on her breasts, taking the uncertainty away from him. He squeezed at the soft, succulent melons, and she responded by squealing and bucking down on him harder.

As her grinding accelerated, Frankie watched his mother's face contort thanks to the increased jolts of pleasure she brought onto herself. Lorena didn't moan like other women, she grunted in a steady stream and through clenched teeth.

Finally, Frankie became enthralled enough by the movements of the sexual creature riding him to take reciprocal action. His mother's breasts hung a little further away than he would have liked, but they were still large enough for him to bring their aroused ends close to his open mouth. One engorged nipple was shoved into his waiting mouth, causing his mother's body to nearly revolt in bliss. His lips and tongue tossed the nipple about carelessly, then forcefully, until his entire mouth began sucking at larger areas of flesh in an attempt to sexually dominate them.

His mother finally did rebel, as she drew away from Frankie's prolonged frenzy. With her eyes still tightly shut, she leaned back and moaned, reaching behind her to grasp at Frankie's legs and continue her motions on him.

Frankie was too overwhelmed by his own growing lust to allow her to do this. He wanted her now as badly as she'd wanted him when their sexual escapade first began. With an iron purpose, he resolved to take matters in his own hands.

Inflamed with passion, Frankie bucked his mother away and shoved her aside. Before the woman could recover, he'd already swung her hips around and gotten into position behind her. He pressed his cock forward, punching through the moist veil of her pussy. As Frankie took up a comfortable motion, he was rewarded by another series of robust grunts from her mouth.

Only fleetingly did Frankie gaze on his mother's tight and shapely ass. He'd leaned forward far enough to cup her swinging breasts and held them tightly as his erotic captives.

When Frankie considered that he might never have the opportunity again, he changed tactics and slightly straightened his stance. He stared at his mother's fine shape, from the soft, black waves of her hair, to her slender shoulders, and further down to her smooth upper back and small waist. Her meaningful butt came next. To scrutinize it, Frankie plunged his full length in and paused. It was sexy piece of work, with proud swells and a slightly pale, creamy coloring. For the next few moments, it belonged not to his father, but to him.

As if resenting the break, Frankie's mother began rocking back, trying to build up her own sexual momentum. Her new lover countered this move by resuming his motions. A small war erupted between them, as they both sought to dominate the other. Frankie drew away and pitched forward, while his mother pulled off and drove her hips back hard. After several cumbersome attempts, they reached a happy medium when Frankie was pushing ahead as his mother was heading back. Sharp slaps of flesh began echoing from the bedroom walls, along with moans and grunts from both of them.

His mother's climax was both loud and unexpected. The woman quivered in place as she released long pent up frustrations and energies. Then she pushed her ass as far back as she could, preventing Frankie from moving, in order to let her orgasm envelop her fully, but Frankie wasn't quite finished yet.

Frankie shoved his mother forward, watching as her head fell upon the pillows. He quickly sprawled over her. As he draped his body over her back, he guided his ready cock into her hot and wet opening. When he started fucking her again, there was nowhere for her to go to escape him. His mother's orgasm was threatening to fade away, but when presented with this bold new predicament, it came back with a resurgent roar.

He pounded away at the defenseless woman, until her clamor broke through his weakening determination, and his own climax started pounding at the door. After plunging his manhood to its deepest extent one final time, he forced himself still and burst like a cracking dam. His last few groans were loud explosions of heat and lust, a sexual crescendo of conquest. Frankie kept his body in place, on top of hers, as his cock shook itself out.

When his excitement finally started to subside, Frankie realized what he'd just done. Not only had he just had sex with his own mother, but he'd climaxed inside of her as well. Ashen, Frankie rolled away and sat up on the edge of the bed to think about the ramifications of this. Things had been complicated enough after what he'd done with his sister, and then his aunt. Now he was going to have this hanging over his head on top of everything else.

Frankie's mother might have felt some of his uncertainty. She rolled closer to him, reaching out to caress her son's sweat-moistened back. "Are you okay?"

Frankie wasn't sure. "What did we just do?"

His mother laughed. "We had a good time. Or at least, I did. Didn't I tell you that you were just like your father, always worrying about everything?"

"I guess."

"Are you telling me that you didn't enjoy it?"

"If you weren't my mother, maybe I would have..."

"But I am your mother." The woman replied. "And I was the one that chose you because I didn't want to go out to some bar and pick up just anybody. I wanted to have something special with someone, and that someone was you."

His mother was grazing her fingernails up and down Frankie's fully exposed back, giving him goose bumps. He glanced back at her. "What happens now? You know, between you and me."

"What are you talking about?" His mother asked. "Don't tell me that you're thinking about going home already?"

That precise thought had been circling Frankie's mind.

"You know that your father has the stamina of a bull." His mother said. "He can go five times a night when he wants to. I was hoping maybe you'd inherited some of that from him."

Frankie wondered how his father would feel, if he ever found out that Frankie had just slept with his wife. With Frankie's own mother.

"We still have the rest of the night." His mother reminded him. "And I know you weren't planning on just doing it just once with my sister and then abandoning her. Or were you?"

Frankie knew what the answer to that was.

"Maybe I can do something to make you think it over." His mother said.

As Frankie watched, Lorena slid her hands behind her head and spread her legs wide. Her sweet breasts and enticing sex were on shameless display.

There would be dire consequences later, Frankie knew. Until then, and as his body began to rouse itself up for action, he thought he should at least make his night with his mother as memorable as he could.

A moment later, he climbed back into the bed with her.

12