The House of Silken Ties Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers

In quick succession both my wrists were treated the same way, pulled up over my head and to the sides and fastened, so I was totally spread eagled and helpless on the soft bed. The blindfold still covered my eyes and the gag my mouth. I was totally bound in silken ties. I was not sure where this fantasy was going.

For some again unknown length of time I lay there with no sensory clues. I could imagine them looking at me, my pussy open to their view, my tits stretched upward by the awkward position. Were they watching me, enjoying the view? Was she fingering her pussy, was he stroking his cock? Or were they pleasuring each other? Or were they just looking, enjoying my helplessness?

Then something dripped on my chest. I felt a spreading pool of warmth. It trickled onto each tit and dripped on each nipple. A trickle of the warm stuff began going down my chest toward my belly. Momentarily I thought it was blood and then I realized it was warm oil. The thin stream poured on my belly and my belly button and then moved on down toward my cunt. Softly it flowed over my clit and down my slit, starting my arousal up again. The trickle went on over both thighs to my toes.

Soon hands were on my chest, spreading the warm oil over my tits and around my nipples. Gently they squeezed and rubbed. Were they his or hers? My hard nipples slipped easily through caressing fingers, lubricated and warmed by the oil. First one tit and then the other felt warm and glowing with these attentions. I felt sure one nipple was rolling between his strong fingers, and the other was being pulled and tweaked by her nails. Then the hands followed the stream down over my belly. I could tell one of them was on each side of me. They began making warm circles, coming nearer and nearer to my mound each time. It seemed that pussy was reaching out toward them and I moved my hips the little I could to try to reach those warm hands.

But now they moved down to my thighs, and massaged gently upwards. They came to my crotch, rubbing gently against my vulva as they moved back and forth. Each time they rolled a little further up into my crotch and toward my dripping slit. It was an exquisitely teasing sensation to feel them approaching a little at a time. Spread as I was, my whole pussy was easy for them to reach. Closer and closer they stroked, one hand moving up, then the other. Soon the flat palm of his hand moved over my cunt. It neared the top and then made little circles right on the sensitive clit. Smooth and oily it went around and around on my pussy.

Then the other, smaller hand was rubbing my cunt. Those fingers probed deep inside. They rolled and twisted, imitating a throbbing cock and stroking in and out. Occasionally some girlfriend or boyfriend's fingers in my pussy had done that, thinking I was being pleasured, but this one knew what she was doing and produced a masterpiece of tantalization. She pushed and pulled and my excitement rose to the point of explosion. Still blind, still silent, only the gathering sensation in my pussy meant anything to me. Then with a final deep thrust I climaxed one more time.

Then her fingers pulled out and again I felt nothing. This time I moaned in my disappointment. Quickly the soft cloth that was bound over my mouth was tapped lightly, a clear message that silence was still demanded. I lay there, helplessly spread out with my throbbing pussy standing open. I writhed my hips hoping to touch something with it but there was no more stimulation. Finally I lay there and just let the feeling of the room flow over me and wrap around my cunt, trying somehow to sense their positions, or even their presence.

I felt movement as if someone was sitting on the bed. Then a small body lowered onto mine. I lay spread out beneath her. Her boobs pressed against my boobs and her nipples rubbed my nipples, her belly rested against mine, and her smooth pussy mound met mine. Since my body was still covered in oil, she was able to slide along it. I felt her slip up toward my shoulders, and then back down as her belly rubbed against mine. Her cunt slipped between my thighs and rubbed against the hardness of my clit, but withdrew and quickly slid back up until her nipples brushed my lips and her wet pussy throbbed against my belly. Eagerly I sucked those hard nipples. As I did I felt something hard rubbing my thighs, and realized it was his cock, teasing me down there. Her nipples pulled out of my mouth and traveled down my body. I could feel his cock on my pussy, but hard and erect and waiting for hers.

On down she traveled along my body. Her pussy reached mine, and I felt his cock jerk as she slid on to it. She continued pressing down until her head was between my spread legs and she could lick my pussy again. He thrust into her, and she thrust her tongue into me. He controlled the timing from his position behind her. The excitement was becoming so intense that, though I enjoyed the anticipation, my climax was becoming urgent. After a number of strokes this way, him pushing her into me, I felt her slide up once again, her chest crossing my belly and then pressing my tits. Between my spread legs I felt his cock slide over my thighs and then gasped as it penetrated my wet pussy at last. He only let it slip in a bit past the lips and then pulled it out.

Now she was on top of me, her pussy touching my lips. I began licking it, and found her clitoris with my tongue and rolled it around. His cock was rubbing my pussy, and in it pressed again, and slowly out. In again, deeper with each stroke, driving me to the heights of ecstasy. I rolled my hips each time he reached full penetration, pushing me further and further toward my climax. I sucked in hard on her clit as he thrust deep into me and drove me to my fourth climax. My pussy clenched his rod hard and I grabbed her ass and pulled her dripping cunt into my face.

He had not spurted his juices, though. His still hard rod pulled out and her wet pussy left my face. Once more I was left alone, wondering where they were. I writhed in agony, twisting against my silken ties. Very quickly, though, I felt the bed move as they changed positions. My sensitive nipples were being rubbed by his rock hard shaft, pushing against one and then the other. My pussy felt hers dripping wet as our clits made contact and we were tribbing hard against each other. She rolled her clit against mine as he rolled his cock on my tits and again I went right to the edge.

I knew she could tell when I was edging because she slowed to exquisitely slow rubbing. I knew that he was edging too as his dick made long slow strokes on my soft tits. She felt me start to reach my orgasm and grabbed my hips to press my pussy against hers. He drove hard on my tits and I felt him start to spurt as waves of my climax flowed over me. The girl and I both clenched out pussies and our clits pressed on each other as we each came hard.

Just as I felt his juices begin to spurt on my boobs, the cloth was ripped from my eyes. I looked up to see the girl's tits above me, her small body heaving with our mutual climaxes. I saw the tall gorgeous guy standing at my side and felt his jerking against my boobs as he climaxed with us. Suddenly the silence was broken as both of us girls finally cried out as we all came.

To my amazement I heard answering cries from around the bed. Turning my head to one side I saw Gene and Mai, and on the other side I saw Terry. Gene had a naked hunk kneeling in front of him deep throating his cock. Mai was riding a double dildo, the other end in the pussy of a striking ebony beauty. And Terry's expensive post-surgical tits were bouncing as she shoved the dick she still had into the ass of a beautiful girl bent over in front of her. Their thrusting hips and grunting yells told me that all three of my friends were hitting their orgasms just as I did.

After our climaxes, each of us was quiet for a moment. Then all three of my friends, and all five of our partners, called out together, "Happy Birthday, Elaine!" I felt hands unsnapping my restraints. Finally having my hands free the first thing I did was grab that gorgeous girl and pull her down to squeeze the long hard shaft of the magnificent guy between our tits. Then letting her lie on top of me I grabbed her ass with one hand and his ass with the other and pulled us all together for one last warm embrace.

Pushing them off me, gasping after my fifth orgasm of the evening, and looking at all the naked bodies, handsome guys, beautiful girls, and my best friends, all I could say was, "Thanks for the best birthday ever!"

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
463 Followers
12