The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

"Mmmmm, smell that used condom, Davey. Put it up to your face and take a nice whiff," Katie said. She pushed Davey's hands upward and made him inhale the scent of Eric's jizz. "Mmmmm, isn't that hot? Mmmm, smells good, huh? Ooooh, does that turn you on?" Katie was laughing so hard it was starting to make her stomach muscles sore.

Though David didn't know it, Katie almost tired of the game and was about to pull the condom box away from his crotch when suddenly David let out a pitiful gasp and felt himself start to flood his underwear with semen. Katie almost jumped, not expecting this development at all. "Ohhh my gahhhhd!! Oh my god, he's cumming! Ewwwww!" She dropped the box and scooted back against Eric.

Eric saw David striking quite a pathetic figure, kneeling with his cupped hands cradling a cum-filled condom in front of his chest, a pleading expression on his face, and a large wet spot forming an ever-growing circle on the front of his pajama bottoms. "Oh my god, he IS cumming! Holy shit! Ahahaha!" The two teens collapsed on their pallet in fits of laughter as David, who could take no more of this excruciating mortification, rose suddenly to his feet and scurried off to the bathroom. There, he actually did break down and start crying, truly wishing he could just die.

He stayed in the bathroom sobbing silently for a minute or two.

On Sunday morning when David woke up, the house was quiet. The teens were still asleep in the living room, and so as not to disturb them (he was not looking forward to them awakening anyway), David went out the back door and around the side of the house to get the newspaper from the front stoop. Then he went back around to the patio to sit and enjoy some peace by himself. He couldn't concentrate very well on reading, though. He was preoccupied. He dreaded Eric and Katie waking up. The last vision he had of them last night was of their laughter and ridicule as he knelt facing them. Why had he felt that he was stuck on his knees just because some girl had told him to assume that position, so she could amuse herself at his expense? Why couldn't he have just stood up right then, and said, "Hey! Dammit, this is MY house! You can't treat me like this! I'm 38 years old, and you're just a couple of kids; you need to show me some respect." But they had made such a fool of him; how could they ever have any kind of respect for him now?

He really, REALLY did not want to face them today. He considered whether there was somewhere he could go, just to escape them for a few hours. Maybe he should hurry up and get dressed, get in the car, and just go somewhere, staying away from the house until they were gone. How would he know when they were gone, though? Hmmmmm.

He was shaken from these thoughts by some kind of "thump" sound that seemed to come from the kitchen. What was that? he thought. He walked to the sliding glass door, peeked in, and saw a shoe lying on the floor, just inside the door. Opening the door to investigate, he heard the teens calling his name from the living room.

He picked up the shoe and carried it with him to the living room. When Katie saw him she said, "Good morning Cummypants." Eric laughed. "What's for breakfast?"

David wanted to say, "Please don't call me Cummypants," but of course he didn't. He said, "Ummm ... uh, I don't know ... what would you like?"

"Food," said Katie. "Just make us somethin'."

"OK ... is this your shoe?" the last inquiry directed to either one of them.

"Yeah," said Eric. "We were calling for you and got no answer, so we figured you might be outside. I chucked the shoe over there hoping it would hit the back door so you'd know we wanted you."

"Oh."

David sighed as he went to his kitchen to begin preparing breakfast for his presumptuous, demanding teenage guests. How absurd this is, he thought, that these lazy, freeloading kids felt like they could just order him around in his own house and make him cater to them, and he didn't seem to be able to stand up to them.

IV: ASHLEY

But as the next few weeks passed, David continued to acquiesce to their will, and their caprice. Eric and Katie treated David's home like a little hideaway for them, fully furnished for all the things they liked to do together, fully equipped with supplies they wanted, and featuring a built-in servant. David continued to struggle with the cognitive dissonance that results from competing impulses: He often wanted to resist their demands on grounds of property ownership, financial considerations, or personal dignity, yet he knew he could always avoid uncomfortable confrontation if he simply did what they wanted. It always seemed safer to him to just say "OK."

Almost every weekday afternoon the teens were at David's house when he arrived home from work. They were either using the pool or the living room. They left cups and cans, and wrappers and plates, around for David to pick up. They helped themselves to food when he wasn't there, and when he was, they never bothered to get anything themselves but made him bring it to them. They made David give them his cell phone number, and sometimes they would call him while he was still at work and tell him to get something for them at the store on his way home.

Occasionally the teens would get an invitation to some friend's house, and David was their only means of getting there. So they would make him take them there and drop them off, and then when they were ready to leave, they would make him come get them, and take them home.

On one particular Tuesday night, David had taken the teens to their friend Ashley's house. David had thought he heard the teens say that Katie's mom typically wanted her home by 10:00. It got to be about 10:45, and the teens hadn't called him. Katie violating her curfew didn't much matter to David, but he wanted to go to bed soon, since he had to work in the morning. He had both the teens' numbers, as they had both called his phone before. But whenever he called (for example, to let them know he had arrived somewhere to pick them up), he chose to call Eric. Whenever he had a choice, he preferred to deal with Eric, whom he felt was more reasonable than the volatile Katie. He asked Eric if they planned to leave Ashley's house soon. He heard Katie say, "Is that Davey? Oh my god, I know Davey didn't just call your phone. Lemme talk to him."

Katie's voice came on. "What ... the fuck ... are you doing calling us when we haven't yet called you to pick us up?"

"Um, I'm sorry, I ... uh ... just ... I saw it's getting late ... and ..."

"Excuse me, are you my mother?"

"No ... I just-"

"Then why are you worried about what time it is? We call you when we're ready to go. You don't call us and bother us."

"I'm sorry, it's ... it's just ... I just-"

"Ugggh!" He heard Katie's voice fade away, and she seemed to be handing the phone back to Eric and saying something about whether Eric could figure out what the fuck this moron was trying to spit out.

"Davey?"

"Yeah."

"Hey, dude, don't worry about the time. Katie will probably get in trouble, but it's too late now, so we're just gonna hang here for now."

"But ... um ... it's just ... late, and ... um ... I kinda need ... to get to bed."

"Yeah, just put the phone by your head and get a little sleep now and then just get up when we call."

"Well ... but ..."

"Gotta go, Davey. Wait for us to call." Eric hung up. Well ... what else was there to do? As always, David ended up doing what they said.

He fell asleep for about an hour, and near midnight he got the call. It was Katie; she just said, "Get your ass over here." David drove to the house and stopped along the curb out front. He called Eric's phone to say he'd arrived. Soon he saw three teens, dimly lit by the street lamps, approaching the car. When they got close enough, David identified two as Eric and Katie; the third must be Ashley. Katie got in behind David and told him to roll down the front and back windows on the passenger side. "OK," David said. Eric got in the back seat on the right side. Ashley was standing in the lawn on the right side of the car.

Katie said, "This is Davey. He's our chauffeur."

"Hiii, Daaveey," Ashley cooed as she leaned down and peered through the right front window and waved at him. He was about to return the greeting when he felt Katie grab him by the hair with both hands and pull his head backward. Through gritted teeth she hissed, "And if you EVER call us again before we're ready to leave, I will fucking beat your ass, you understand?"

Ashley was as startled by this development as David was. She clapped her hand over her open mouth and said "Oh my gahhhhd." That didn't stop her from laughing, though. She could see that David was the age of all their parents, and their teachers; this was no geeky kid Katie was picking on. Katie was now holding David's hair with one hand and slapping his face with the other, saying "Got it? Got it?" David was trembling and saying "Yes ... I'm sorry ... OK ... OK, OK ... I'm sorry."

David had always feared Katie's temper, but up until now it had always just consisted of her yelling at him. This was the first time she'd become physically aggressive. It wasn't the last. Katie took to slapping him regularly. If she was really pissed, she'd slap, punch, and kick him all over his head and body as he cowered, futilely trying to protect himself. Sometimes she'd hold him by the hair of his head to keep him from moving away as she battered him. Fortunately, around the house, Katie usually went barefoot, so when she kicked him, it didn't hurt as much as a shoe would. Plus she was petite enough that David could absorb most of her blows without real injury.

She had the good sense not to beat him outside in the back yard, knowing a neighbor could possibly spot the incident from an upstairs window and wonder why a teenage girl was beating up some older man. She knew she and Eric had a good thing going at David's house, and she didn't want any meddlers to find out about it and put a stop to it. She had already threatened David and sworn him to secrecy - that was easy, for David would be mortified for anyone to find about it anyway. And she had only told a couple of close friends, like Ashley, about the sweet little love shack she and Eric had set up at house of the fucking moron who gave them anything they wanted and did whatever they told him.

But getting beat up by the little freeloading female teen in his house was nothing compared to the humiliation David had to endure when Eric and Katie decided to have sex. One night after David was made to perform the mortifying ritual of pulling the spent condom off of Eric's dick, then holding it in his cupped hands while he knelt with his pajama tentpole on display for the taunting teens, Katie made him bring his hands to his mouth and told "Davey" to TASTE Eric's jizzbag. When he balked, she grapsed his hair with one hand and his wrist with the other to force his mouth and the condom to come together. "Stick out your tongue! Lick it! Lick it! Stick out your fucking tongue!"

In between licks Davey would say "ewww", and Eric and Katie would both laugh. Finally Katie said, "Put the whole thing in your mouth, do it! Put it in your mouth!" Once he got it in, David grimaced pitifully. The teens laughed until suddenly David wretched. He reflexively put his hand to his mouth as he vomited a bit. He started to run to the bathroom, but Katie caught him by the arm. "Where do you think you're going?" David felt himself start to gag again, so he turned his head to the side so he wouldn't vomit on Katie. Puke, semen, and rubber spewed out onto the carpet.

Katie let go. "Ewwww! Ohhh ... fuck. Ew. You've got a mess to clean up, Davey."

After gargling with mouthwash, David sopped up the mess, scrubbed the carpet, and applied some freshener to it.

The next time David performed his condom-handling duties, Katie was prepared. She made him slide the cummy condom right off of Eric's dick and directly into David's mouth. She warned him that he'd better not puke this time, because if any puke got on the floor, she was going to rub his face in it. The fear of something even more disgusting than holding a jizzbag in his mouth helped David control his impulse to gag. Once he had the condom in his mouth, Katie said, "Don't move," and went into David's bedroom. She came out with two of his neckties. She used one as a gag, tying it around his mouth and neck, with a knot in front to hold the condom in. She used another to tie his wrists behind his back.

Now it was time for Eric and Katie to lie back, cuddle together laughing, and enjoy David's distress. Katie teased him that since he liked cum so much they should find him a boyfriend. That way he could get cum right from the source, right from some boy's dick. David could only grimace in a futile attempt to communicate that he was not gay, and besides, he DIDN'T like cum ... not even his own.

"Tyler doesn't have a boyfriend," offered Eric.

"Heyyy!!" Katie exclaimed, suddenly sitting up. "That's riiiight! Tyler! Yeah. How about that, Davey? Would you like us to set you up with our friend Tyler? He's gay, too, you know. Hahahaha." Eric was equally amused. David shook his head no. "Is he shaking his head yes, Eric?"

"I can't tell. I think so. Haha."

"We can't really see how you're shaking your head, Davey. It's too dark in here with just the candles. Can you speak? Tell us. You wanna meet our friend Tyler and see if he likes you?"

"Mmm- mmm," David said, shaking his head vigorously side to side.

"I think he said 'Mm hm!'" said Katie.

"That's what it sounded like to me," agreed Eric.

"Mmmmm- mmmm. Mmmmm- mmmmmmm," David tried frantically to communicate otherwise.

"I'm gonna call him right now," Katie said.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12