The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 03

Story Info
The teens force David to have a boyfriend.
5.2k words
4.35
34.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

V: TYLER

This was around 1:00 on a Friday night. David heard Katie's phone buzz, then a voice: "Katiiiie! Heyyy, what's up girl?"

"Not much, just hangin' out with Eric."

"Yeah. Good times. Heyyyy, Eric!"

"Sup, Tyler," said Eric, who could also easily hear Tyler's voice.

"Hey," said Katie, "listen. I know a guy who wants to meet you. I told him about you. I told him I thought you might like him. Thing is, though ... hahaha ... umm ... sorry, hahaha ... he says he's not gay, but he's right here with me and Eric right now, and he's got a cum-filled condom in his mouth."

"WHAAAAAT???"

"Hahaha, I am NOT shittin' you dude, he has a used condom in his fucking mouth. I mean, ALL THE WAY in his mouth. His mouth is CLOSED, and Eric's fucking USED CONDOM is in his mouth."

"Wait a minute ... WHO's mouth???"

"Davey's. His name is Davey. He is right here in the room with me and Eric ... OK, me and Eric just had sex ... shhhh ... you didn't hear me just say that ... and this guy took the fucking used condom off of Eric's dick and put it in his mouth."

"Oh my GAWWWWD, you guys are gettin' freaky up in there. Who ... uhh ... why was someone else in the room while you and Eric were fucking?"

"Uhhh, it's hard to explain, dude. But listen ... what are you doing right now? Do you want to come over? Why don't you come over so you can see for yourself that there is a guy ... who says he's not gay by the way ... with a fucking used condom in his mouth."

"Well, where are you? I mean ... I don't have a car, how am I gonna get there? Where are you anyway?"

"Oh, we can come get you. Davey'll drive. And I'll make him keep the condom in his mouth so you can see."

"Ohhh kayy!! Now we're talkin'. Sure! Yes, come on over. I have GOT to see this. OK, so you're gonna pick me up? And ... bring me there? Where are you, his house?"

"Yeah."

"OK. I'll be waitin'."

Not that Katie or Eric cared, but David's face wore the most worried expression ever.

On the drive to Tyler's house, Katie made David keep the tie gag on, and of course he still held the used condom in his mouth. He had felt salty slime go down his throat occasionally, and he would feel himself gag a bit, but he knew he had no choice but to swallow or risk getting his nose rubbed in cummy vomit.

When Tyler got in the front passenger seat, needless to say, he was greatly amused, if a little surprised at David's age. But he knew there existed gay pervs who sought out young dicks to suck on, so he took it in stride. More surprising even than David's age was his seeming willingness to subject himself to Eric and Katie's domination. It became plainly evident to Tyler, very early, that the couple had this older man securely under their combined thumb.

"Damn, girl," Tyler said to Katie. "I never knew you had such spunk. This little bitch does whatever you say, doesn't he?"

"Dude, he's like ... a total fucking retard. Any fucking thing we say, we're like 'Davey! Bring us some food' and he's like 'duhhh, OK.' Or 'Davey, take us over to Ashley's house.' 'Duhhh, OK.' 'Davey, come pick us up.' 'Duhhhh, OK.' Hahaha. Sometimes he gives us trouble, but then I just threaten to kick his ass and he's like 'OK, OK, I'm sorry.' Hahaha. He's a total pussy, dude."

Then Katie filled him in on how she and Eric had pretty much taken over David's house, how every weekend, she and Eric spent Friday and/or Saturday night there, how they had a key, they made him buy their cigarettes and food, their condoms, and anything else they needed, and they like having a little bitch to boss around, so they do. Eric explained their ritual of making "Davey" get a condom ready during the couple's foreplay, so that when Eric was ready, Davey could put it on him. Then they'd make him take it off Eric's dick when they were finished. The first night they did this they saw that Davey had a boner, so they figured he must get turned on by cummy condoms. Tyler laughed and agreed, offering that if Davey liked cum so much, Tyler could produce plenty.

Then Tyler asked, "Did you ever make him eat his OWN cum?"

Katie's mouth flew open. "Nooooo!! We never thought of THAT!"

Eric just laughed. "Sick, dude," he said. "Hahaha."

Tyler also voiced his admiration of Katie's improvised gag, and said if Davey had more neckties around, they could make very good use of them to position Davey in various ways that would enable Tyler to have a LOT of fun.

"Oh yeah," said Katie. "He's got a ton of ties."

Dread radiated through David's stomach in wave after wave as he drove along listening to the three teens discussing all kinds of nightmarish scenarios, all of which involved Tyler having his way with a trussed-up, necktie-bound David.

"So he says he's not gay, huh?" Tyler said, smirking in David's direction. "Well, we'll see."

The rest of the weekend was an absolute hell for David. Friday night made Eric and Katie absolutely overjoyed that they'd brought Tyler in on their secret house of teen tyranny. Tyler provided the best entertainment they'd ever seen. He sexually abused David with absolute relish, first forcing him to lick and suck his dick, then initiating him to ball-licking, then ass-licking. David couldn't refrain from crying on occasion, and though he'd always thought of women as being sensitive creatures with an innate impulse to offer comfort to a tearful person, he found he could abandon any hope of sympathy from Katie. She practically clapped her hands in jubilation at seeing "Davey" -- had he forgotten her constant assessment of him as a "fucking moron"? -- reduced to tears from having to perform what to him were unspeakably depraved acts.

Eric was no help, either. Though he didn't actively cheer on the abuse, he certainly didn't seem disturbed by it, and frequently chuckled.

Next Tyler demanded a "rim job" from Davey, who had no idea what that meant. Being forced to run his tongue up and down Tyler's ass crack was bad enough, but Davey could hardly believe his ears when Katie told him he was supposed to stick his tongue up in Tyler's butthole. What!!?? That's not sexual; it's just disgusting! Davey coughed and gagged occasionally from the bitter taste of what he knew was fecal matter in Tyler's asshole, but Katie held his face in place, both of her small hands tightly grasping Davey's hair. She warned him again of what would happen if he dared to throw up, though this time she threatened to make him lick his own puke off of Tyler's ass.

It wasn't long before Tyler had David naked. He had already used neckties to bind David's wrists and also used one as a leash around David's neck. Now he got the idea to tie one around David's penis. This one became a second leash, and he amused himself by parading Davey around while Eric and Katie laughed.

"OK, you two, sit down on the couch and make yourself comfy. Davey, do we have any microwave popcorn?"

"Ummm ... yes."

"OK, let's go make some for our audience members, shall we?" With that, Tyler directed David to drop to his hands and knees. He made David crawl into the kitchen, leading him by two ties: one went from David's neck to Tyler's hand; the other was fastened to David's dick, then ran between his legs and up his ass crack and then to Tyler's hand. Tyler draped the ends of both leashes over his right shoulder and pulled them tight as he led David along. Eric and Katie laughed at seeing David's dick pulled back almost between his legs and hearing him whine and say "oww, owww" as he crawled along.

When they returned to the living room, Eric and Katie busted up laughing again, to see that a bowl of popcorn was on David's back as he crawled in. Tyler had removed the two "leash" neckties and used them to secure the popcorn bowl. They formed a cross pattern over the top of the bowl. One was draped over the top of the bowl and held down tight by being tied in front of David's ribs. The other was tied around David's balls at one end, then went up his ass crack, over his back and over the bowl, with the other end tied around David's neck. As he crawled, the tie would keep pulling on David's balls, making him wince.

The lovers cheered and applauded Tyler as they took their popcorn bowl from David's back. "And now for my next trick," Tyler announced. "Face-fucking!" Tyler had David lie on his stomach across a square coffee table. Using neckties, he bound David's wrists to the table legs. David's legs were then bound in such a way that his calves were brought over his thighs, like a hogtie. David's dick, instead of being trapped under his belly, was pulled back toward his knees with a necktie. Other neckties were then tied to each other, to the table legs, around the bottom of the table, and under David's chin, in an intricate network. The end result was that David couldn't move, his dick was being pulled tight in an unnatural direction, and his head was pulled back. The ties around his neck, and under his chin, interfered with his breathing enough that he had to keep his mouth open, which was perfect for Tyler's purpose. Tyler stepped in front of David, took hold of the hair on the top of his head, using it like a handle, and announced that it was "Showtime!"

Eric and Katie clapped and said "Woooo!" as Tyler began thrusting his dick in and out of David's mouth. He varied his rhythm, but the one constant was the slurping sounds his dick made in David's mouth. David constantly squirmed, gasped, choked, and mumbled.

And moaned. He moaned and moaned. Tyler moaned occasionally as well, but Tyler's were moans of pleasure. David's were mostly moans of humiliation. Some were from discomfort. But some were also of sexual frustration, because every time he would hear Katie's voice, his dick would twitch. He hated himself for being such a disgusting pervert that the cruel teen girl, who saw him only as a stupid fucking moron, could conjure such sexual stirrings in him. She was munching popcorn, cuddling with her boyfriend, and laughing at David's humiliation and suffering, and yet every one of her giggles made his dick twitch and leak on the coffee table. David's dick was rock hard, but the coffee table was even harder, and it prevented his dick from pointing in the natural direction. Plus the tie around it pulled back against every twitch.

All three teens noticed the state of David's cock, though, and took it as confirmation that indeed, Davey was gay. After all, he had a dick in his mouth, and his own dick was hard. Case closed.

"This is a good show," Katie said, tossing a fistful of popcorn in her mouth. "Let's put our feet up, Eric, and enjoy it."

"Good call," said Eric. At that, they both plopped their bare feet and calves up onto David's back and crossed their legs at the ankles. But his back was criss-crossed with neckties, and one went to his dick, while two more went to his neck. All of them were pulled tighter with the weight of four calves resting on them, and David winced, and gasped, and continued to choke on Tyler's dick. It was even harder for him to breathe now.

"Now it's time for the Grand Finale, folks!" Tyler announced, and said he was about to fill his little bitch's mouth with a delicious load of his creamy spooge. "Mmmmm, mmmm!!" said Tyler. "Get ready for your treat, Davey. This is what you've been waiting for! Make sure you're a good little bitch and catch it all. You're gonna be swallowing it. Eeeeevery drop! And I know someone in our audience who will be very disappointed if any falls out or doesn't go down your throat."

Katie agreed, adding various threats of violence and punctuating her seriousness with a few heel-kicks to David's side. Poor David's eyes were as big as saucers as he braced himself for the impending flood of semen that he knew would rush into his mouth at any second. Tears started to stream from both his eyes, and as he saw Tyler's abdomen tighten up and felt Tyler's fingers tighten their grip in his hair, he knew Doomsday was upon him.

"AUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!! AUUUUUGHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!! OHHHH FUCK! OHHH YEAHHH!!!" Tyler thrust and came, Katie clapped and cheered, and Eric said, "Wooooo. Niiice."

David closed his eyes, felt salty slime all over his tongue and all around his mouth, and being swished around by Tyler's still-thrusting dick. He swallowed some, felt himself wretch, tried to concentrate on keeping all the jizz in, tried to think of anything but the disgusting taste and texture, then tried swallowing a little more. He repeated this sequence, all the while wracked with the usual excruciating sensations of shame, and utter humiliation. Hadn't he always been a nice guy? Hadn't he always treated others with respect and consideration? Hadn't he always obeyed the rules and done the right thing? He paid his bills and taxes. He didn't break laws. He gave his employer honest work for the pay he earned. He had a job and avoided debt, and was a burden to no one. Why was this happening to him? Wasn't it a NICE thing to let a couple of kids use his pool for an afternoon?

As he struggled to swallow the last of Tyler's jizz, David began to sob. His body was visibly shaking. Tears poured from both his eyes, and he began to bawl audibly. The response from his teenage torturers was laughter, cheering, clapping ... Tyler was bowing to his audience. Katie was beside herself with laughter over what an "unbeLEEEVably pathetic ... fucking ... PUSSY" David was.

"No ... nooooo ... noooo!!!" David cried. This drew a different sort of laughter from the teenagers, as they were a bit confused as to why David would be saying "no" AFTER the face-fucking he'd just taken, rather than before. Tyler was the first to spot the explanation: David was cumming all over the coffee table.

David had not forgotten Tyler's earlier mention of eating his own cum and was terrified he would now be forced to consume his own disgusting mess. His fear was well-founded, for the teens couldn't wait to untie David enough to force him to lick and suck up his own pool of jizz. Tyler and Katie both held him by the hair of his head to force his mouth into it, and when David cried and begged and hesitated, Katie told Eric to get a belt and motivate David by whipping his ass until the tabletop was clean and dry. David's butt glowed bright red by the time he finished.

By now it was almost daybreak. The teens had abused David all night, and he hoped they might be getting tired enough to sleep. He conceived of a plot to wait until they were all sleeping and then get into his car and escape for the rest of the weekend. Maybe he would take refuge at his sister's house until Monday morning. But Tyler dashed his hopes for such a plan by binding his wrists behind his back, then using another necktie to secure David's neck to the doorknob of the house's front door. The knob was high enough that it forced David to remain on his knees; the best he could do to rest his muscles was to rest his chin on the doorknob. Katie laughed and then said she didn't want to listen to David's crying, so she added her signature necktie gag to the mix. Then she reminded David that his bare butt was exposed to the teens, so if she heard a peep from him, so much as a whimper, she'd bring the belt over to blister his ass some more. "And if you think it hurts when Eric does it, you don't even want to know how hard I can hit."

While David stared at the door a half-inch in front of his face, the teens played video games in the living room behind him. They ignored David, who knelt and drooled all over his tie gag, sniveling silently and constantly shifting himself in a futile attempt to get more comfortable.

A little later, during a break in the game, Tyler went to get a snack from the kitchen and upon returning saw Eric and Katie making out. "Mmmmm," he said, "You two thinkin' about a little sumpm-sumpm? Should I bring your little condom assistant over? Hey, Davey, it looks like they're going to put on a show for us now."

Eric and Katie did end up going for another round of screwing. After the usual application of the condom to Eric's dick, courtesy of the house slave, Tyler convinced Eric that Davey could really assist him to give his girlfriend a great fucking by licking Eric's balls and ass crack. Tyler pointed out that there was nothing gay about anything that helps a guy fuck a girl, but of course it was super-gay for Davey to be licking balls and ass. Naturally Katie was all in favor. So Tyler held David by the necktie leash and forced him to use his tongue to help Eric out.

When they were finished Tyler made David eat Eric's cum from the condom. Tyler was very "helpful" in this regard, squeezing the contents onto David's tongue as though the condom were a toothpaste tube. He also made David clean the semen residue off of Eric's dick, again convincing Eric that such an act was only gay for David.

By then Katie and Eric were ready to sleep, but Tyler intended to get his rocks off once more. He led David by his leash into the bathroom, where he allowed him to pee. Then Tyler peed and made David lick the remaining drips of urine from his dick. Next they went into David's bedroom, where David was tied to his bed in such a way that his face was right in Tyler's crotch. Tyler face-fucked him until he came in his mouth, then told David he should wait until Tyler was asleep before he slept himself. In the meantime, David was to tongue Tyler's asshole.

During the night, David would occasionally wake when Tyler would change position. Sometimes Tyler turned on his stomach and pushed his ass up against David's face. This forced David's mouth into Tyler's balls and ass and his nose into Tyler's ass crack. Tyler liked the feeling of a man's breath in his crack. Now and then Tyler would blast a fart right into David's nose and then snicker before going back to sleep.

From then on Tyler was at the house even more than Eric and Katie were. David found, to his horror, that Tyler's parents didn't much care where he went or what he did, as long as they knew he was alive and OK. He talked with them on the phone every day and would say he was with friends and everything was fine, and they had no problem with that. This meant that Tyler spent the night at David's house almost every single night. Over the next couple of weeks, Tyler broke David's ass in, starting with lubed-up fingers until he could get his dick in and begin ass-fucking David. He only cared about getting himself off and found no particular pleasure in anything that would make David remotely happy, so he never fondled or stroked David's dick. Instead he would put a tie around it and jerk it roughly so he could laugh at David's wincing. If David did cum, Tyler would make him clean up the mess wherever it happened to land.

Even more disgusting to David than eating cum was the regular ritual of having to sit between Tyler's knees (held in place as usual by his necktie leash) while Tyler sat on the toilet taking a dump. When Tyler finished he would make one or two passes with toilet paper before telling David that he didn't want to chafe his ass with toilet paper, so David's tongue would be required, to finish the job.

David spent almost all of his time off work licking and sucking Tyler -- his dick, his balls, his asshole, his toes, the bottoms of his feet ... sometimes Tyler would even make David lick his armpits. Both were naked almost constantly. Tyler had stumbled upon a clever way to use one of the neckties: One end was tied around the end of David's dick. Then the tie was pulled downward, then up between his butt cheeks, then looped around David's waist and tied to itself in the back. It kept David's dick pulled down. When David started to get an erection, the tie would pull against it and make him wince. And from the back it looked like David was wearing a G-string. Tyler showed this design to Eric and Katie with great pride, and they laughed uproariously. Katie pointed out that there was no reason David's dick couldn't stay tied up like that even when he went out of the house, and went he went to work. So Tyler started making David wear the fiendish device under his clothing every day. David was very worried that it could somehow be seen through his clothes, but multiple examinations in mirrors convinced him, to his great relief, that it couldn't. Tyler warned him never to take it off, whether Tyler was around or not, so that meant David always had to go into a stall and sit down to pee.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12