The House of Teenage Tyranny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

When David got off work, often he was expected to go directly to wherever Tyler was and pick him up. Tyler regularly bothered him at work with phone calls, issuing various instructions for things to buy or things David should do later. Sometimes he would make him go into the bathroom at work and ream his own ass with his fingers. Tyler loved having an older man as his total slave. He put David in as a contact on his cell phone as "Cum Bucket". Eric and Katie laughed at this and decided to do the same on their phones.

Since the teens had destroyed almost all of David's neckties by using them for bondage, Tyler made him buy some more that David would wear for work. Tyler went into the stores with David to pick out ties Tyler liked. While they were at it, he made David buy new shirts, pants, and shoes as well. Instead of David's usual dull colors and white shirts, Tyler made him buy pink and purple clothing, some silk shirts, some paisleys and other flashier designs such as fluorescent yellow or green, that fit Tyler's tastes, though David felt silly wearing them. David's co-workers commented on his new fashion style, which greatly embarrassed him, although most of his co-workers thought he looked quite nice now. Tyler even made David get a new haircut and start styling his hair with various sprays, conditioners, and such. The final touch was a single earring Tyler made him get. The word around David's office was that he was gay, and though he hadn't said anything to the rest of them, he must recently have come out of the closet. That would explain his new appearance. Tyler confirmed everyone's suspicion by calling the main number at David's office one day instead of calling David's cell phone. He asked to speak with David. The answerer asked, "May I tell him who's calling?"

"Tyler. His boyfriend." When the phone was handed to David, he was told, "It's Tyler." Hence David never knew he'd been outed at his office.

VI: THE LAUNDRY ROOM

One Saturday afternoon Eric and Katie were at Ashley's house. When they were ready to go, Katie said to Eric, "Well, I guess we can call Tyler and Cum Bucket to come pick us up." Ashley said, "Cum Bucket?" Though Katie had given her the basics on what went on at David's house, she hadn't revealed all the details. When she told Ashley about all the abuse David suffered at Tyler's hands, and how much entertainment it provided Eric and Katie, Ashley was amazed. As she listened, her eyes were as big as saucers and her hand was usually over her gaping mouth, but Katie could see she was fascinated.

Since Ashley had known about David for quite some time, and had kept her mouth shut, Katie decided she could be trusted to come join them, and see for herself how they tormented David. Ashley secured permission to go out with her friends for a few hours, and when "Cum Bucket" and Tyler drove up to her house, she jumped in back with Katie and Eric. Ashley said hello, calling him "Davey" and remarking on how stylish his new haircut was.

Back at the house, Tyler, ever the showman, delighted in having a new audience member, and stepped his abuse and humiliation of David up to new levels. Ashley was constantly wide-eyed, covering her open mouth and muttering "Oh my gahhhhd." She couldn't help but laugh occasionally, usually out of surprise, but mostly she was just fascinated and amazed at the absolute control her three friends had over this older man. He was a complete toy for them, and Ashley sat transfixed, watching David forced to suck dick, rim Tyler's ass, lick his feet, all the while subjected to bondage, getting his dick cruelly tugged and jerked around, and getting his ass beaten with a belt.

Then Tyler took David into the little laundry area, where he used neckties to bind him in a standing position where he was partly bent over the dryer. His wrists were tied to the supports of some shelving units above. Tyler gagged David with a dirty sock and then tied another sock to David's nose, using several neckties around David's face which were then fastened in various locations, sometimes to other ties. As a result, David's face was pulled forward. Ties were interlaced and criss-crossed over his entire body, so whenever he tried to move his head, it would pull against all the other restraints, including the one on his dick. Tyler then fucked David's ass from behind while the other three stood and watched, and listened to David whimper and sniffle. After Tyler came, he wiped his dick off on David's butt. Then he reamed David's ass with a dildo a few times, then left it in and suggested that the four teens go and play video games.

Ashley lingered for a moment to watch David. He squirmed, shifted his feet now and then, tried to shift his arms a little, and struggled to breathe. In a moment she saw the dildo start to slide out a bit, then a little more, then it picked up speed and came sliding out to the floor with a thud. Small splashes of semen bounced off of it as it hit the floor. "Ew," Ashley said, without realizing she spoke out loud. She called into the living room, "Hey! That dildo fell out!" She heard Tyler answer back, "Put it back in him!"

"Ew," she said, speaking out loud but nevertheless to herself. "I don't want to touch it." She daintily picked it up with her fingertips and considered how she could grasp it well enough to push it back in him. There was a tie running up his butt crack, so she pulled it to the side with her fingernails. She saw his dick start to swell and engorge, just from the slight touch of her fingertips on his buttock. She studied his face and his breathing carefully. As she pushed the dildo back into his ass, she watched with fascination as he grimaced, and she heard his whimpers. Then she slid the tie back into position, hoping it would help to hold the dildo in. She was almost ready to walk away when she saw the dildo pop past the necktie and start to slide out a bit.

"I think you're supposed to keep that in there," she said to him quietly. Her voice made his dick twitch. She stooped down for a closer look at his member. It was dripping pre-cum. Ashley wasn't a virgin, but she had only had intercourse and hadn't directly observed pre-cum before. She ran her finger along David's dick-slit to scoop up the clear liquid. She examined it, then asked David, "What's this? Are you about to cum?" He shook his head no. "Hmm," she said. "Well, your dick is leaking. I think they probably want this to go in your mouth." She maneuvered her finger past the various neckties, past his lips, and onto his tongue, where she wiped off the pre-cum. She saw his dick twitch and leak even more, so she repeated the procedure twice more.

She was suprised David was responding to her in this way, so she asked him, "Are you really gay?" He shook his head no. "You're not?" He nodded again. "Are you sure?" He nodded vigorously, and pleaded with his eyes. She studied his face a moment, wondering how he had allowed himself to become a sex toy for an abusive gay teen, and wondering whether David was really a willing participant, or if what her friends were doing constituted rape or some other kind of crime. Her reflection was interrupted by the sight of the dildo starting to work its way out again. She slid into the kitchen to call to Tyler and say "It won't stay in!" He called back, "Use some tape! There's some duct tape in there!"

She went back into the laundry room and spotted the duct tape on a shelf. As she tore off a piece, she scooted herself up onto the washing machine, next to the dryer David was leaning over, so she could make better eye contact with him. She asked him, "Do you like what they do to you? Does it turn you on? Are you into it?" He nodded vigorously in the negative. "Really? You're not?" David nodded and sniffled. Tears started to run from his pleading eyes as he looked at her. Ashley sighed as a look of concern came over her face. She turned to look toward the doorway as if afraid one of the others might be within earshot. She whispered, "I'm gonna try to help you. OK?" He nodded gratefully. "But ... for right now, I have to tape this dildo in." She pressed the duct tape over the end of the dildo and across each of his butt cheeks. Then she joined her friends in the living room.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12