The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first of her two vibrators was a rabbit style toy. It was about eight inches in length, with a beaded rotating collar and tiny latex follicles along the shaft. When Evie rubbed the side of the shaft against her pussy, the follicles stimulated her delicate flesh, teasing it, making it become a deeper crimson in color. The reason the toy was called a rabbit, was that a molded offshoot off the main shaft resembled that species of mammal, including its two long ears. Evie positively adored the way it felt as the ears of the rabbit attachment tickled her clitty. To get maximum stimulation from the toy, Evie would either lie flat in bed, or sit in a chair with her legs draped over the arms. She'd position the toy so the ears of the rabbit worked against her clit, as she held the shaft so the follicles and beaded collar barely touched her flesh. She'd work the toy minutely back and forth until she came, sometimes so intensely she'd squirt a little as her muscles contracted.

Her last toy, another vibrator, Evie called the 'Monster'. It was a wand style vibrator, which plugged into the wall and delivered a mind numbing five to six thousand vibrations a minute, depending on whether it was set on low or high. Except for occasionally, Evie preferred using this vibrator only when she was seated in a chair with her legs draped over the arms. Sometimes she would use the attachment she'd ordered when she bought the toy. The attachment was called a G-spotter and slipped on over the round head of the wand and had a four inch by inch and an eighth, slightly curved protrusion sticking out from the side of it. The protrusion was solid and when she put it inside her pussy, it would deliver wonderfully delicious vibrations to her G-spot as she rocked the handle back and forth. The power of the toy was such that she could feel its vibrations throughout her entire groin area, and it never failed to give her intensely strong orgasms. In fact her climaxes were so intense, Evie could only use the Monster like this when she could sleep afterwards, because it just wore her out.

The other way Evie liked to use the Monster was when she was in the mood for a little slower masturbatory session. More often than not when she masturbated like this, she'd use an anal toy as well. Beginning by fucking her ass with the ripple toy, she'd ride it either as she knelt over it, or reach back between her legs to plunge it into herself while kneeling with her head down on the floor or mattress. Once comfortable with the toy in her ass, she'd take the Monster and lay it underneath a long, narrow, not too thick, not too thin pillow she had. Turning the vibrator on to its highest setting, she'd straddle the pillow and press her pussy down over the spot that provided the most pleasure, humping her hips against it. As she moved against the pillow, the ripple toy in her ass would push out some as she slid back, then be pressed in again when she moved forward. Every so often she'd stop for a moment or two, holding her pussy over the spot she found provided the best feeling, before moving her ass around again. Dragging her pussy back and forth, her clit rubbing solidly against the pillow's silky material, the ripple toy moving ever so slightly but ever so delightfully in her ass, combining with the vibrations the Monster sent up through the pillow, never failed to bring her to climax. Evie liked this position so much because it allowed her to control the pace and pressure she used, so she could delay her orgasm as long as she wanted. There were times Evie would cum like this in a matter of two or three minutes, or she could play with herself for a half hour or more before cumming, it was her choice.

There was one other thing Evie used to masturbate with, not a toy but jewelry. While she could never bring herself to orgasm masturbating like this, it would stimulate the hell out of her. Her clitoral hood was pierced, as were both nipples and her belly button. Vertically through her clitoral hood she wore a 12 gauge curved barbell stud. On one end of the barbell, she'd take hold of the ball sticking through the outside of her hood and pump it. This caused the ball on the other end, underneath her hood, to rub against the side of her clit, sending delicious tremors through her body. When she masturbated like this, her asshole would repeatedly clench and relax, begging for penetration, and her nipples, wanting attention as well, would tingle and become erect.

Hanging the last of her clothes in the closet, Evie tossed the empty boxes onto the floor and lay across the bed. Picking up the ripple anal toy, she caressed the sides, feeling the smooth texture, passing her fingers over each ball. Wrapping her hand around the toy, she made a loose fist and pumped it as if she were stroking a cock. The feeling as each ball passed through her fingers made her think of how good it felt when she slowly pushed each one past her sphincter.

Her horniness now at a fever pitch, Evie dropped the toy on the mattress as she hopped out of bed. The bedroom she was using had a turret feature set up as a sitting area, similar to Susan's room. Evie turned Grandma Mabel's plush maple wood and cream brocade French parlor chair around so it was looking in on the room, rather than facing out the windows. After moving the antique Cheval oval floor mirror she'd played dress up in front of as a child closer to the chair, she undid the button and zipper of her shorts as she walked back to the bed. Looking at the selection of toys lying on the mattress, Evie pushed her tennis shoes off with her toe then dropped her shorts and panties to the floor. Grinning, she picked up Goldilocks then went back to the parlor chair. Sitting with her ass right on the front edge, Evie lay back, then placed her heels on the seat cushion. Looking down between her legs, she could see her reflection in the mirror. Smiling, she studied her pussy's image for a moment, then pursed her lips and uttered a slight moan. Because of her arousal, her bald pussy already glistened with its natural moisture, and her lips had plumped up quite a bit as well. Reaching down with both hands, she spread her lips further apart and admired her reflection.

Evie's inner lips were spread wide, like a butterfly's wings, extending well out past her outer lips. The very edges of her inner lips were tinged the slightest brown, with the rest being a pink color, deepening in hue as they neared her hole. Her pierced clitoral hood was long and completely covered the delicate pearl it protected. Whenever Evie pulled back on the hood and revealed her little man, it sent a shiver through her body, exciting her. Exposing her most intimate and sensitive organ always made Evie feel so deliciously dirty and nasty, and it thrilled her no end. She didn't understand it and didn't even try to, but she certainly liked the feelings that coursed through her whenever her little joy button was exposed, especially if people were watching. The center of Evie's sexual feelings was about a half inch in length, proportionally broad and loved the attention she so often gave it. Looking lower Evie could see her anus. She'd seen enough other people's assholes to know hers showed its anal activity, being more a slightly parted slit than a tightly closed round hole. Evie thought she knew why she liked her ass played with so much too. Starting at her clit, her inner lips went all the way to her rear hole and dipped slightly inside. Whenever she played with her ass, or someone fucked her there, she could feel it pulling against her clit. The stimulation wasn't enough for her to cum though, she had to use her fingers or a toy to get herself off, but she loved the way it felt nonetheless.

Holding her inner lips spread apart with one hand, she bit her lower lip and watched in the mirror as she began to rub the fingers of her other hand along the length of her slit. From the top of her cleft to the 'taint', her fingers glided over the smooth flesh, slippery with its natural juices.

She smiled to herself when she thought of the word 'taint', remembering the first time she'd heard the term. It was her freshman year at college and she'd been at a party at someone's house. Evie and several of her girlfriends were sitting at a patio table near the pool, and one of them was regaling the others with a story about a recent new sexual experience she'd had. The girl was saying, "...he was going down on me and licked me back there...you know on my asshole."

"Really?" was the surprised response of one or two of the girls.

"Yeah," the storyteller went on, "and when I asked him what he was doing, he said he was going to eat me from my clit to my asshole and the taint between. I didn't know what the hell he was talking about, and when I asked him he said...get this...it ain't pussy and it ain't ass, it's taint."

Although with a good idea, yet still not positive, Evie started to ask her friend exactly what she had meant. Before she could say anything though, one of the other girls beat her out asking, dragging out the first word, "So, what exactly is the taint again?"

The girl who told the story related it again, and patiently described exactly where the taint was.

Evie's mind was brought back to the task at hand, as her fingers moved over her pussy. As they moved up to the top of her slit, the tips of her index and forefinger spread and went to either side of her clitoral hood, nudging the tiny ball of the stud against her clit, before moving south again. Her fingers slipped over the wide flaps of her sensitive inner lips then down and around, but not into her hole. When she reached the top of her slit, once more she moved the fingers on either side of her clit in a small circle, nudging her little man this way than that. Evie relished the thrill that went through her body each time she played with herself, loved the way her body, especially her nipples reacted whenever she rubbed her clit. Moving her fingers downward she moaned as two fingers entered her pussy, and then pumped them as she rolled the heel of her hand against her clit.

Picking up Goldilocks from where she'd laid it on her belly, Evie put the curved blunt head of the toy into her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a real cock. While her fingers played between her legs, she sucked the dildo until the need to fill her pussy with something more substantial became too urgent to ignore any longer. Pushing the toy against her hole, Evie groaned as the fake cock slipped in and her inner muscles clasped it, then once about four of the toy's seven inches were in, she began to pump it. She played like this for a while before draping her legs over the arms of the chair so she could push the sex toy deeper still inside herself. As one hand worked the toy, the other held her clit trapped between two fingers, rubbing in a small circle. Watching in the mirror, she saw her forehead furrow and her lips purse, felt her breathing becoming more rapid and shallow as her fingers worked her clit, and her hand pumped the dildo faster. As she masturbated, Evie's passion built higher and higher, and as it built, her moaning and groaning became louder, seeming to come from lower in her chest. As her fingers pushed her little man first one way then the other, her pussy gripped the toy's shaft and the blunt tip of the dildo rubbed against her G-spot. Very much into what was happening between her legs she was caught a little off guard when suddenly she began to cum. Doing her best to keep both hands moving between her legs as waves of pleasure washed over her, Evie's body went rigid. Her face scrunched up, eyes squeezed closed, lips pulled back showing gritted teeth, as her fingers moved rapidly against her clit, and the final tidal surge of her orgasm began to crash down over her. In the midst of her climax, she could no longer pump the dildo, so the toy hung obscenely out of her pussy, as her fingers moved irregularly and jerkily against her little man. As quickly as it had begun, Evie's orgasm began to ebb, and an almost mournful moan escaped from her.

Breathing deeply, Evie lay in the chair with her right hand resting in the crook of her right leg and hip, her left hand on her belly as she panted, mouth hanging open. Finally opening her eyes, she looked at herself in the mirror again, saw the dildo sticking out of her wet, puffy pussy, and clasped her muscles down onto it. The base of the toy moved slightly upward when her muscles contracted and Evie smiled, then she reached down and pulled the toy out. Bringing it up she licked her juices from the toy as she watched in the mirror, her legs still draped over the arms of the chair.

After licking her nectar from Goldilocks, Evie lay still in the chair for a while then sat up, took a deep breath, stretched, and then checked the clock. The young brunette was glad to see there was enough time to take a quick nap before having to start dinner. Wearily Evie got up from the chair, padded over to the bed and crawled in.

Chapter 6

Susan pulled into her drive at ten minutes to six that evening. As soon as she opened the front door, the delicious aroma of the meal Evie was preparing greeted her. The smell seemed to fill the house and drew her directly towards the kitchen. Entering through the dining room door, she caught Evie just pulling a roast from the oven.

"That smells absolutely wonderful," Susan greeted her cousin.

"Thanks," Evie replied with an almost shy smile, "Dinner will be on the table in fifteen minutes."

"Great, I'm starved. Fifteen minutes gives me just enough time to change then set the table," Susan said. Upstairs in her bedroom she slipped out of her clothes, leaving on her bra and panties. After peeing and washing her hands, Susan pulled on a pair of shorts and an old tee shirt then went back downstairs.

Pushing her plate back at the end of the meal Susan said, "That was delicious, definitely the best home cooked meal I've had in...well since I can remember. Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

"From mom mostly, Grandma Mabel too, and some experimenting on my own," she replied.

"Cooking should be your calling, between breakfast this morning and this meal, you've shown you certainly know how to cook. I can barely boil water."

Evie smiled as she raised her wine glass and took a sip. She'd never considered cooking as a way of making a living and thought she may look into it.

In just a few minutes, the table and counters were cleared, the dishwasher loaded, and they were done with the kitchen. There was wine left in the bottle, so the older woman suggested, "Let's finish this off while we talk in the front parlor."

In the parlor, Susan took a seat on the end of the camel back sofa and folded her legs underneath herself. Evie took the shield back chair to Susan's right and set the heels of her feet on the footstool. As they talked, the two women were seated ninety degrees of each other, while their wine glasses shared space on the table between them.

"How was work today?"

"Good! It was a great day," Susan replied as she absentmindedly reached down and scratched her leg, "The casino project's moving ahead and crews began running conduit today. I've got a meeting tomorrow morning with a couple who are building a house, and should be able to start the electricians on that project shortly too. What about you?"

"I talked to daddy and he's going to help me get a car."

"Great, now you won't be housebound."

"Yeah, I know, that is good. The rest of my stuff arrived and I was able to get all that put away too. You keep a really neat house Susan, so I didn't have a lot of cleaning to do. When I finished what little there was, I started looking at cars on the internet, and then cooked dinner." Smiling inwardly, remembering her midday masturbation, Evie added, "Besides that, everything was well in hand."

The two women talked for another hour or so as they finished the bottle of wine, then Susan said, "After I check the doors I'm going upstairs. I believe I'm going to indulge myself with a long, hot soak in a tub of bubbles, like I promised myself. Good night Evie."

"Good night Susan. If you don't mind I may watch a little TV before I head up."

"No problem, help yourself."

After a relaxing forty minute soak in the tub, Susan dried, then climbed naked into bed and opened the book she'd wanted to start. About an hour later, in the quiet of the house, she thought she heard something and looked up. It was a faint sound, barely audible, but she was certain she'd heard something. Leaning back against the pillow on the headboard, Susan placed the book facedown on her lap and sat with ears perked, listening for any sound in the house. Nearly a minute passed, all Susan heard was the ticking of the antique Ansonia Excelsior clock sitting on the shelf. She guessed what she'd heard was just the old house settling a bit and went back to her book. Susan hadn't read two paragraphs when she again heard a faint...something. Getting out of bed, she pulled a long nightshirt on over her head, then quietly opened her bedroom door and stepped into the hall. Turning her head first one way, then the other she listened.

"Uhhhh."

Her head turned towards the door of her cousin's bedroom, not sure that's where the sound had come from.

"Mmmm."

'Yes, there,' she thought to herself, 'it is Evie. Is she not feeling well? Is she sick?'

Barefoot, she tip toed silently over to the door and leaned her ear against it. It was an old, solid, heavy, well made door, and Susan couldn't really hear much through it, but did hear what she thought was another groan. Concerned, she knocked softly and asked, "Evie, are you okay?" There was no response, but a moment later was sure she'd heard yet another groan from inside. Susan's hand went to the doorknob and twisted, and then slowly pushed the door open. As the door swung noiselessly on its hinges, she first heard a steady humming or buzzing of some sort, but as it opened wider, the sight that met her eyes more surprised than shocked her. Embarrassed, Susan's first reaction was to quietly close the door and leave Evie to her privacy, but she couldn't. It was as if someone were holding her there, keeping her from leaving. Her feet were glued to the floor and wouldn't move, eyes riveted to the scene playing out in front of her.

Similar to earlier that day, Evie was naked and slouched down in grandma's parlor chair with her legs draped over the arms, while the antique floor mirror was placed directly in front of her. The chair and mirror were set at such an angle, and Evie was seated so close to the mirror, she couldn't see where Susan stood watching through the narrow opening in the slightly ajar door. In contrast, Susan on the other hand could see everything in the mirror her young cousin was doing.

As she watched, Susan thought she'd heard someone passionately moan "Mmmm," over her shoulder. Startled she turned her head, but saw no one there. After looking both ways down the hall and seeing nothing, the humming sound from inside the room pulled her attention back to the crack in the door.

With both hands, Evie held the shaft of a huge white vibrator between her legs. While holding the base of the toy against her crotch, she rocked the handle, moving the top end of the vibrator maybe two to three inches on each stroke. Susan could see Evie watching herself in the mirror as she masturbated, could see her looking down at her pussy as she rocked the toy. Her cousin was breathing rapidly, shallowly with her lips parted. Evie's teeth were gritted and Susan guessed, while she may not be close to cumming, her cousin wasn't far from it either.

Engrossed by the scene in the bedroom, it came as a small surprise when Susan realized she had one hand under her nightshirt between her legs and the other at her left breast. As Evie masturbated, Susan had been watching so intently she hadn't realized her hands had moved of their own accord. Smiling, Susan thought, 'Look at this, now we're engaged in some sort of serendipitous mutual masturbation.' A moan from inside the room pulled her attention back to Evie once more, her voyeurism continuing, as she rubbed her clit and toyed with a nipple.