The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie's imaginary partner fucked her until her passion peaked, and she just had to cum. Keeping the anal toy moving in her ass, two fingers of her free hand found and rapidly rubbed her clit. Resisting as long as possible, fighting off her climax as long as she could, Evie abruptly came, crying out, "Oh Naldo...fuck...shit...fuck my ass mother fucker, I'm cumming." Evie's body contorted in orgasm, her legs dropping a bit as her upper body rose some too, as if she were doing crunches. Her eyes were closed tight and her face was a grimace. Her left hand rubbed her clit furiously, and her right pumped the dildo in her ass erratically, as the waves of her orgasm pounded her. Her orgasm receding, Evie collapsed, her legs falling flat to the bed and her arms dropping to her side. She lay breathing deeply, eyes still closed but body relaxed, as she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm. After a moment, she raised her knees and placed her feet flat on the mattress, as she reached down and pulled the dildo, buried to the base, from her ass. Holding the dildo upright in her hand, she lay flat once more and rested a moment or two thinking, 'Wow! What a nut.' A few minutes later she climbed out of bed, took her toys into the bathroom and cleaned them. Afterwards Evie redressed then went downstairs and got back to her chores.

Chapter 8

That Thursday as they ate their evening meal Susan asked Evie not to fix anything for dinner on Friday. She knew her cousin worked hard all week cooking, cleaning, and all the other things she did around the house and wanted to thank her for her efforts. Besides, Susan also felt a little guilty, thinking she was taking advantage of her younger cousin.

On Friday evening, after deciding they both wanted Italian, they drove north up I-95 about fifteen miles to a restaurant called the Old Massachusetts Pasta House. For an appetizer, they shared an order of Bruschetta, and for dinner, Evie had Chicken Giovanni, while Susan ordered Tortellini Toscana. Even though at first Susan was reluctant, she caved and let Evie use her fake ID, but only if asked, and shared a bottle of Merlot with their meal. 'Besides,' Susan rationalized, 'when I was in college, didn't I have a fake ID too?'

Standing on the sidewalk outside the restaurant after dinner, they heard music coming from a club across the boulevard. Evie looked to Susan and smiled, her face asking the question. It had been a while since Susan had last been out so she nodded and they crossed the street and went in. They sat and talked, listened to the live band, had a few drinks, danced with several different men, and by choice went home alone around two in the morning by cab. Although she'd been known to do so after only a glass of two of wine with a meal, Susan was a strong believer in not driving after she'd been drinking, especially with as much as she'd had that night, and would ask someone to pick her car up later. There were a couple of geeky brothers who lived down the street she trusted, and who'd done it for her before.

On the ride home, the girls acted like a couple of teenagers. They laughed and giggled, and talked about some of the men they'd danced with or seen in the club. They made fun of the wannabe's, and kidded each other about having danced with this one or that one. Overall, it had been a fun night out. Back home, they helped each other up the staircase to the second floor and after saying goodnight, each went to her own room.

Sitting on the toilet to pee, Evie pushed her shoes, pants, and panties off, leaving them lying on the floor where they fell. Pulling her top off as she stumbled to bed, Evie dropped onto the mattress and fell quickly asleep.

While Evie was peeing, Susan was doing the same in her bathroom. After she was done, she sat for a minute, drip-drying, before walking unsteadily into her bedroom holding her pants up by the waistband. Having had a little more than her cousin to drink, she sat on the edge of the bed and pushed her shoes off with a toe. For a couple of moments Susan sat smiling drunkenly at nothing really, then lay down on her side, fully dressed and fell asleep too.

Both were out of bed by eight the next morning, sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee. Before coming down Susan had showered and pulled on a terrycloth bathrobe, while Evie had donned just a pair of shorts and a loose tank top after her bath. Sitting at the table, Susan was nursing a slight hangover, wondering how Evie could be so damn perky this morning after all she'd had to drink the night before. After a cup or two of the strong brew they fixed breakfast, and Susan felt much better after she'd eaten and gotten another cup of coffee into her. During breakfast, they talked it over and decided the thing to do today was lay out by the pool, relax, and work on a tan.

While Evie did most of the work preparing breakfast, Susan put some bread into the toaster and set the table. Waiting for the toast to pop up, she called the brothers down the street and asked if they would pick up her car.

Although she was totally unaware of it, the teenage twin brothers, who while they looked younger, had turned eighteen a couple of weeks earlier, had had a crush on the older woman practically since she'd moved into her aunt's house and would have done anything she asked. The brothers, Paul and Peter McKenzie, were stereotypical geeks, but Susan thought they were nice and polite boys, which they were. The brothers were the pride and joy of their parents; did well in school, were getting ready to start college in the fall, were never in any kind of trouble, courteous and conscientious, and would lend a hand to neighbors whenever they saw it was needed without being asked.

But alas, their personality and appearance had doomed them to a life all through high school devoid of feminine companionship. That would be the girls' loss though, because in just a few years all that would change when the brothers went through an amazing metamorphosis of appearance, style, and character, quickly becoming very successful businessmen in the construction field. The same girls that had rebuked and made fun of them during high school would suddenly find the brothers very handsome and interesting. By then the brothers would have no trouble attracting women, nor would they be fools. They would remember the treatment they'd received from these women and while remaining friendly, would never have more than a passing relationship with any of them.

At the same time, the twins would also remember the crush they'd had on Miss Richards, and how she'd always treated them with respect and as adults. As a carryover of their earlier feelings about the older woman, whenever the opportunity came up, they would recommend her lighting design services to anyone building or renovating a structure with their company. Over time, the referrals would lead to quite a windfall for Susan, and she'd think it was nice of the brothers to have remembered her like that. Oh how shocked she would have been though, if she'd just known how they had fantasized about her when they were younger.

However, that would be in the future, and for now Miss Richards...Susan...when they said her name it was almost with reverence, was the star of more then a few of their respective fantasies.

The boys dropped by to get the car keys just as the women were finishing breakfast. Susan met them at the door in her robe, and told them she'd probably be by the pool when they got back. On the drive up to get the car, the brothers debated whether Miss Richards had been naked under the robe. They talked about what she must look like naked, and what they'd love to do with her if they ever had the chance. Yes, the boys definitely had a major crush on Susan Richards.

After cleaning the minor mess they'd made fixing breakfast, and putting the dishes into the washer, they headed upstairs to change into their swimsuits.

In her room, Susan laid the three bikinis she owned out on the bed. The first, a yellow swimsuit was conservative by bikini standards, but was a little out of date having been bought summer, three years ago. The second swimsuit, a white one, was still pretty conservative and tied at her side, but was French cut and exposed a bit more of her backside and hip. The third bikini, which she'd bought for a cruise last summer, was positively scandalous. It was kind of a florescent turquoise thong that when wet was essentially transparent.

Looking at the three tiny pieces of greenish-blue cloth and string laying on the bed, Susan smiled at a memory from the cruise. Wearing sunglasses, she'd been sitting in a deckchair surreptitiously checking out the men around the pool. As she looked around, she saw a young blonde wearing a pink swimsuit similar to hers climbing up the pool ladder. What caught her attention was that even though you could see it was a pink swimsuit, the wet material showed everything it should have been hiding, almost like it wasn't even there. Everyone could clearly see the blonde's breasts and dark areolas through the wet material, and as she climbed higher up the ladder, her pussy became plainly visible through the bikini bottom too. Even though Susan had been sitting twenty feet away, it was clear the blonde's pussy was shaved bare, and had a ring through her lips. Taking stock of the situation, Susan looked around the pool and saw four or five other women wearing suits similar to hers, and one with a suit exactly like hers. Two of the women had apparently been out of the pool for just a few minutes because their suits were still wet and transparent, it was like they were naked. After that, Susan could never get up the nerve to let her swimsuit get wet, and spent the time instead sunning and man watching from the deck chair. Before the cruise, one of her friends had told her about how they allowed total nudity on the uppermost public deck of the ship, and Susan had even thought about going up there. After seeing what her suit would look like wet, she knew she'd never be able to handle the total nudity and chickened out. Susan had had a lot of fun on the cruise, dancing, dinner, talking, gambling, had even gotten lucky a couple of times, but wished she'd just had the nerve to get the suit wet.

With a sigh, Susan picked up the white bikini and put it on. 'Besides,' she told herself as she looked down at the turquoise suit still laying on the bed, 'with my pubic hair grown out, I'd need to trim before I could wear that one again.' After grabbing a beach towel from the closet and the sunscreen from the cabinet, she headed down to the kitchen, got a few bottles of beer from the refrigerator, and put them in the one near poolside.

Since during the summer Susan liked to grill and often had friends over, when she had the pool put in she also had an outdoor kitchen built. There was a big counter where she could do her preparation, three huge grills, one of which she used more as a stove, and a refrigerator all under a patio cover. While a lousy cook, she was a fair to middling griller and could do a wonderful BBQ. She'd also had a three-quarter bathroom installed outdoors so she or guests wouldn't have to tramp through the house wet if they had to go.

Susan put on her sunglasses, opened a bottle of beer, dropped the sunscreen and towel on the patio table, and then sat in one of the lounge chairs along poolside. She was just getting settled in when she heard the house's back door open then close. "I've got some beer in the fridge," she called out, her back to the house and outdoor kitchen.

"Thanks, do you need one?" Evie asked.

"No, I'm fine," Susan replied.

After taking a beer from the refrigerator Evie twisted the cap off, looked around, and said, "I bet having a kitchen out here is nice."

"I like it," the older woman replied.

Evie walked past where Susan was seated and dipped her foot into the pool water. "Oh, that's nice and warm," she commented.

Watching her cousin, Susan was astonished. The bikini Evie had on made the one she was wearing look like one of those 1920 athletic tank swimsuits women wore back then. Unbelievably, it was even skimpier then her turquoise bikini from the cruise.

Evie's suit was florescent green in color and the material looked like satin. Even though her breasts were small, they were puffy, and the little mounds were left almost completely exposed by the tiny top. It was so small, the edge of one areola peeked out from behind the satiny cloth. The bottom was even skimpier than the top, if that were possible. Susan noted the bottom was made up of a tiny, narrow scrap of material and a string that went around Evie's waist, but there was no tie, it was held up by the girl's hips alone. When Evie walked back to sit in the chair next to her, Susan saw the material of the bottom was so narrow, her cousin's pussy was barely covered by the cloth. There was a noticeable gap between the edge of the material and the top of Evie's inner thigh. Additionally, almost teasingly, Evie's pussy made a noticeable bulge in the tiny swimsuit. Finally, and given the suit, surprisingly, as Evie came nearer, Susan noticed her cousin wore a silver ring with a dolphin charm hanging from it in her navel.

As Susan's eyes appraised her cousin, the voice she'd heard outside Evie's bedroom door as she watched the girl masturbate earlier in the week commented, 'Delectable.'

"Nice suit," Susan remarked, ignoring, or at least trying to ignore, the Voice.

"I know it shows a lot but I love it. You should see when it gets wet, you can see right through it," she responded somewhat strangely proud of that.

Her younger cousin missed, or chose to ignore Susan's sarcasm, and she in turn let pass Evie's bold response. She chalked it up to youthful exuberance and admitted, "I've got one a little like that I bought last year when I went on a cruise."

"Really, why didn't you wear it?"

Susan didn't say anything for a moment then said, "Maybe I should have, but I didn't want to embarrass you."

Laughing Evie replied, "Embarrass me? Why would I be embarrassed?"

"Well...I just thought you'd be embarrassed by a suit like that."

"No, I guess I'm not, am I? Why don't you go put it on, I'd love to see it."

Susan said after a moment's thought, thinking it would end the conversation, "Frankly I'd need to shave before I could wear it again."

Getting up from the chair, Evie held her hand out to her older cousin and said, "Then c'mon, I'll help."

From behind her sunglasses, Susan looked up at Evie, shocked at the young girl's suggestion. She hesitated, then while not believing it herself, as if someone or something were urging her forward, she reached out and took Evie's hand and let the girl pull her up from the chair.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Susan showed Evie the turquoise suit still lying on the bed.

Picking the suit up from the mattress and examining it, Evie said excitedly, "This is so cute, and it's definitely the one you should be wearing." She added, after audaciously looking her cousin up and down, "You certainly have the body for it." Dropping the suit back onto the bed she said, "C'mon lets see what we have to do to get you into it."

Evie's appraisal and compliment made Susan feel very uncomfortable, yet she allowed her cousin to do as she wanted.

Taking the older woman by the shoulders, Evie turned Susan to face her, picked up the turquoise bottom, and then bent over at the waist. From scant inches away, while holding the greenish-blue bottom in front of the white bikini bottom Susan was wearing, she studied her cousin's crotch.

Susan felt her face warm, and although she stood quiet and still, she was very unnerved by the situation. As Evie examined her, Susan's face and eyes were stretched wide open, eyes looking towards the ceiling, darting here and there, as she nibbled her bottom lip.

"It's not too bad. There's just a couple little curlies sticking out around the edges of the suit you're wearing, but you really have to look hard to see them," the younger woman said after nearly a half minute examination. Standing, dangling the scant bikini bottom from one finger between them, she added, "But it's for sure we'll need to get rid of your hair if you're going to wear this suit. Go ahead and take those bottoms off while I go get my stuff." Though not her intention to avoid a response, Evie darted out before Susan had a chance to say anything.

Thumbs inside her suit at the hips, ready to push the bikini bottom down, Susan stopped, and instead sat on the edge of the bed with her heart pounding. 'What am I doing?', she asked herself, 'I can't allow Evie to shave me, it's just not right.'

Evie came back into the room with a couple of towels and facecloths thrown over her shoulder. In her hands, and cradled in her arm, she carried a can of shaving cream, a bottle of lotion, two combs, one with wide spaced teeth and a regular comb, a pair of scissors, a small battery operated electric razor, a safety blade razor, and a loofa sponge. Pausing in the doorway of Susan's bathroom, she looked over her shoulder at her cousin, who was still seated on the edge of her bed and said, "C'mon get those bottoms off and get in here," then turned and went in.

Hearing water running in the bathroom, Susan sat staring at the empty doorway for a moment. Finally getting to her feet, she hesitated with her thumbs still hooked in the side of her swimsuit, blinked a couple of times, and then pushed the garment down over her hips. After it fell to the floor, she stepped out of the bottoms, then slowly walked over to the bathroom door and peeked in.

In the bathroom, Evie had laid out the things she'd brought in on top of the vanity. Seeing Susan standing in the doorway, she reached over and closed the lid to the toilet seat. "Sit there," she said pointing.

Susan, wearing a 'deer in the headlights' look, complied, yet would have sworn someone had given her a gentle nudge forward first.

After her cousin sat down, Evie asked, "How do you want it cut?"

Her head awhirl, Susan responded, the single word coming out almost as a squeak, "What?" Her bewilderment stemmed from the questions echoing in her mind. 'Why am I letting Evie do this, why am I so willing to follow her orders, why haven't I already put a stop to this, and why, oh why do I feel I don't want to stop it?'

"Do you want a Lolita, a landing strip, a Veefer, a Princess cut, a card shark, or a Charlie Chaplin?"

Her cousin was talking Greek. Susan had no idea what the younger woman was talking about, so she just stared blankly at Evie.

For several seconds Evie waited for an answer, and when Susan didn't respond offered, "Okay, then let me show you what I mean." Pushing the string of her swimsuit down over her hips, Evie let the scant garment fall to the floor. After kicking it aside, she picked up the regular comb from the vanity. Shamelessly, Evie spread her legs then ran the tips of her fingers over her bare lips and pubic mound saying, "This is a Lolita." Laying the comb flat, vertically against her mound, the bottom edge nearly touching the top of her slit, she said, "This is a landing strip, but it wouldn't be this long. We can make it as short as you want." Turning the comb sideways, and holding it just as near her pussy as she had before, she explained, "This is a Charlie Chaplin because you know, it kind of looks like his mustache. We can make it however wide you want too." Placing the comb back on the vanity, Evie bent her knees some and thrust out her hips towards her seated cousin, held her forefingers and thumbs together in a vee in front of her mound and said, "This is a Veefer." Standing she explained, "The Princess cut looks kind of like a football, being pointed on each end and broad in the middle, and the card shark looks like a playing card suit, but I'm not very good at cutting either of those."

1...45678...14