The House on Whore Hill

Story Info
Never pee in a haunted house!
3.9k words
3.72
56.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

The night rain was blinding in its intensity. Driving water slashed across the windscreen of her Ford Escort, the rapid sweep of the wiper blades proving futile in their attempt to clear the view ahead. The main headlights of her car were swallowed by the darkness and this fact combined with the raging weather was making navigation an almost impossible task. The road was unlit, her current location deep in the heart of wild countryside. On top of all this, Amanda, the dark skinned and raven haired driver, was desperate for the bathroom!

Normally, in more clement weather, she would have had no qualms about stopping the car and hopping out for a pee by the roadside. She even kept a supply of tissues handy in the glove box for just such an occasion. However, on such a filthy night as tonight, she would be soaked within seconds of leaving her vehicle. She even lacked any suitable containers such as a coke can or water bottle which could have been used for a suitable depository for her piss if she stayed inside her car to pee. Furious at her own situation, Amanda was now driving recklessly through the night storm in an attempt to find the local town of her destination.

Through the murk of the weather rattling the exterior of her car, Amanda suddenly spotted the road sign hanging at an awkward angle at a fork in the road. Slowing the car, she pulled up alongside the wrecked metal sign. Strong winds had obviously torn the sign from its assigned position and left it now pointing useless between the ground and the pitch black heavens above.

Amanda cursed. She could just make out the long winded name of the town on the part of the metal plate visible from her car window. The second name was completely obscured and she had no desire to leave the safety of her car to find out. The growing pain in her bladder seemed to double in its intensity as she sat in her seat staring out at the darkness. She really needed to pee now. Already she could feel a warm dampness around her crotch where small amounts of piss had already leaked out of her pussy lips.

At that moment she was very tempted to simply just let go and fill her panties with her deliciously warm pee. However, she knew how badly her tight blue denim jeans would react to such a soaking. The material would soon cool and she would be forced to sit in a damp patch of her own pee for the rest of her journey. Cursing once again at her situation she ignored the map spread roughly across the passenger seat. She had no time to read it if she was to avoid an unpleasant mess in her underwear. She needed to find a rest room now!

Slamming the car back into gear, Amanda made her choice. The wheels of the blue Ford spun as the engine revved and then the tyres found purchase on the wet tarmac. With a loud squeal of rubber the car shuddered momentarily and then sped off into the darkness. Amanda had decided upon the left hand turn reckoning on a fifty / fifty chance of hitting the town with her decision. If she was wrong then she would simply have to give way to nature's calling and squirt her piss into her underwear.

After five minutes of furious driving through conditions which seemed to be getting impossibly worse, Amanda had still not discovered the outskirts of the town. The road surface had been deteriorating rapidly in last couple of minutes and she was more than sure now that she had made a bad decision at the branch in the road. The burning need in her bladder was almost too much to bear now and she was on the verge of admitting defeat. In fact she was just about to stop the car so she could focus on reliving her piss when salvation came into sight.

The road had been climbing for some time now and as the car had rounded the last bend on the steep hill, the straining beams of the headlights had revealed a large building sliding out of the night blackness and into view. Amanda slammed on the brakes. The car came to a lurching halt, sliding badly at the last moment bring the car to a halt at a sharp angle across the road. From this vantage point, the main headlights captured more of the construct on the hill. It was obviously an old mansion house, decades out of date with its gothic styling and gabled roof. All the windows were heavily shuttered and it was impossible to tell if any lights were on inside. An imposing porch ran out from the main entranceway and a small flight of steps up to the large front doors.

At that very moment a forked blast of lighting split the night sky asunder. For a second before the loud boom of the rolling thunder followed, the image of the house was burnt upon Amanda's mind. Twisted small shapes which could only be disfigured gargoyles lined the roof and the overhangs of the flung out bay windows. Three stories tall with windows peeking out of the dark slate roof, the building seemed to rise up over the car, pulling it inwards. For a moment, raw panic clutched at Amanda's heart. It was only the returning darkness of the rain soaked night and a familiar warm sensation spreading around her crotch that brought her back to her senses.

Shaking her head to dispel the image the storm had created, Amanda fought back hard to contain the warm pee squirting from her pussy lips and soaking into her cotton panties. She wasn't even sure if it had been her desperate need to pee that triggered her reflex action to start pissing or if it had been that moment when the lightning had lit the sky. She had been positive that at that moment the house had seemed to jump forwards as if to claim her. It was a stupid notion, she told herself, especially for a grown woman of thirty. What would her friends say if they discovered she had peed herself rather than take the opportunity to knock on the door of a creepy old house?

Bringing the activity in her underwear under control, Amanda's pussy lips sealed shut leaving her with a small damp stain just visible on the crotch of her jeans. As she reached for the door handle after killing the car engine, she desperately hoped the house occupants would not notice the telltale marking. Fat drops of rain water immediately started to fall heavily through the gap between the door and the car shell. Grabbing her handbag, Amanda quickly threw open the door to its full extent before leaping out into the night. Slamming the door shut behind her, she dashed for the relative safety of the porch overhang. Fortunately she had left on the car headlights and this provided just enough illumination for her to safely mount the steps to the main door.

A quick scan of the dimly lit doorframe provided no sight of a door chime so Amanda resorted to a hard knocking on the thick wood of the right hand door. Echoes of her fist falls reverberated from the other side of the door but there was no other sound apart from the constant drumming of the pouring rain on the porch roof overhead. She beat against the door again this time calling out hello as well. After several more seconds there was still no response. The wind had begun to rise in the short span of time she had been stood on the steps and already the rain had begun to move in under the porch canopy. Scowling in disgust at her rapidly dampening clothing she decided that if she didn't get an answer in the next twenty seconds, then she would let down her jeans and panties and simply piss all over the steps.

If was almost as if the weather had heard her thoughts. With a sharp increase in strength, a new gust of wind sent a wave of rain in her direction. Enough was enough. Amanda banged once again on the door, her hand subconsciously reaching for the door handle. It was to her intense surprise when in slid downwards in response and the heavy front door opened inwards without a sound. Amanda fell forwards catching herself at the last moment. Turning around she slammed home the door behind her, in turn, sealing off the night's weather. She stood gasping for a moment dazed by the difference between the outside world and the calm indoors.

It was then that she suddenly felt a cold chill run down her spine. Shivering she put it down to the dampness of the clothing that had been caught in the rain. However it took Amanda a good few seconds to steady her beating heart and finally turn around from the door and survey her surroundings. Through the gloom she could just make out that she was stood in an imposing entrance hallway. Cold stone slabs covered the floor leading off to a sweeping staircase leading up and off to the right. Dark doorways fed off at intervals along the wall no doubt leading to various rooms inside the mansion. For now all that mattered was that the house was deserted and that Amanda still needed to desperately pee.

Within seconds her jeans were down around her ankles with her slightly piss soiled panties following immediately afterwards. As soon as her clothing was clear then she was squatting down bringing her wide naked bum cheeks to within inches of the tiled floor. A loud hiss and patter rose upwards as Amanda started to relief herself shamelessly over the hallway floor. A fat squirting stream of hot piss was now jetting from her pussy floor and forming a fast running arch of golden urine to the tiles below. Already a steaming piss puddle was beginning to grow between her legs as she continued to urinate strongly in front of the entrance doors.

The relief in Amanda's bladder was sheer ecstasy as she pissed for all she was worth. Between her thighs her fat gushing pee shower showed no sign of abating. The sound of her toilet spray hitting the tiles filled the hallway echoing off into the dark mouths of open doorways. Looking up from watching her self pee over the floor, Amanda gazed around at her surroundings once again. It was definitely the most unusual place she had ever taken a piss, if maybe not the naughtiest. With her golden shower still flowing strongly from her open pee hole Amanda stared into the gloom. Her eyes were beginning to adjust to the low light and she could now make out the shape of large framed pictures hanging upon the walls of the hall. The images contained within were too indistinct to make out but her mind seemed to playing tricks as her imagination filled the pictures with nightmare shapes. She shuddered still in her pee squat, causing her flowing piss shower to waver across the floor. This brought her attention flooding back to her dwindling toilet.

Quickly Amanda finished her pee. With two last strong squirts of piss over the hallway tiles, she finished her slash. Standing up she fumbled in her handbag before producing two paper tissues. Wiping her pussy slit dry Amanda threw the soiled tissues into the wet glistening pee puddle between her feet. Grabbing at the clothing between her ankles she hurriedly dressed, covering up her round posterior and the small dark triangle of pubic hairs between her thighs. Now she had finished her much needed pee, Amanda felt an incredibly strong urge to flee this abandoned manor house. There was something in the air she couldn't quite describe but something definitely felt wrong. She didn't even feel the usual sense of elation she usually got after having a pee in an unorthodox manner.

Turning back to the door Amanda grabbed at the door handle and tried to yank it downwards. The handle didn't budge. It was if the metal had been welded into place. Panicking Amanda grabbed at the handle on the second door but this too didn't so much as move a fraction. Frustrated Amanda kicked the door in front of her which only resulted a bruised foot. She banged on the doors with both fists but instantly stopped as the loud noise reverted through the quite hallway. It was then Amanda realised just how quiet it really was. All sounds of the weather outside had ceased. As the last echoes of her fist falls vanished into the open recesses of the hallway doorways, Amanda found the only noise left was that of her pounding heart.

The quiet was oppressive and complete. Nothing stirred. The thudding in her chest was like thunder in her ears, the beat of her heart racing now. Trying to calm her fraught nerves Amanda moved to the left hand side of the entrance doors and studied the heavily framed window. The heavy shutters on the outside let in little light but even so it was obvious that there was no way to open these particular windows. This meant that if she was to find an exit then she would have to look elsewhere.

It was when Amanda was pondering her next move when she suddenly the noise. A loud thump, as if a heavy object had fallen to the floor, reverberated down from the open staircase. Amanda stopped dead her tracks, her head instantly twisting to stare at the empty staircase. Nothing else stirred, no similar noises and Amanda realised she was holding her breath. Taking a deep gulp of air she took a few tentative steps towards the stairwell, her ears straining for any hint of movement from above. Although she was completely unaware of the fact, her hands that clutched at her handbag were now so tight that her fingers were turning white.

Still no new sounds came from above. The silence of the house was complete once again. Amanda had paused now, only a foot away from the bottom step. Her breathing was ragged, fear filling her mind with nightmarish thoughts. Part of her desperately wished she had not watched so many horror films as a teenager. For a moment her memory wandered to a time she had been too scared to visit the bathroom one particular night after a particularly gory film. Instead she had resorted to peeing over her bedroom carpet in a corner of the room. The next morning she had been horrified to find a telltale stain on the light coloured material. Consequently she had been forced to purchase a rug that same day to hide the evidence of her night time toilet. However the presence of the rug simply encouraged her to resume this particular form of nightly activity. From then on, each night she would steal across the room to the spot in the corner. Once her peach like bum cheeks were suspended over the carpet that once lay under the rug, Amanda would immediately commence a new pee, showering the floor with her hot wet piss stream.

This memory of her naughty night time antics had calmed her some what and Amanda was now willing to put the memory of the sound upstairs to a trick of her imagination. She had just turned from the stairway and was making her way back across the hallway when the sound came again. A loud thud as if a heavy object had fallen to the floor in a room upstairs. Amanda stood paralysed in her tracks. There was definitely something in the house with her.

'A wild animal!' That was the answer she thought. There was of course only one way to find out. Pushing out of her mind all the racing suggestions of what might be lurking in the darkness upstairs Amanda steeled her resolve and moved for the stairs. She had convinced herself now that only a trapped animal could possibly be in this forsaken building and she would soon put her fears to rest. Her footsteps rang hollowly on the stairs, the sound racing away in all directions as she ascended. Within seconds she was on the upper landing and gazing into the blackness of the upper corridor. There was no light here whatsoever only inky darkness which seemed to twist and turn upon itself as Amanda stared within.

Suddenly Amanda was conscious of a new growing need in her bladder. 'That's ridiculous!' she told herself knowing that she had only just recently relieved every last drop of her piss over the hallway floor. As she checked her body again she realised that she was actually getting close to needing to pee again.

'Maybe it was that cold draft coming from down the corridor?' a little voice in her head suggested. It was then Amanda realised that there was indeed a deeply cold numbing chill emanating from the inky black well of the corridor in front of her. Shuddering she took a step forwards. The cold intensified as if a cold hand was reaching out to clutch her. Shivering Amanda crossed her arms around her body. The need in her bladder seemed to double at that very moment and for a second she thought she was once again on the verge of pissing into her pants. Turning around she dashed down the stairs stopping half way. Fumbling at her jeans fastener she started to disrobe. She had every intention of squatting over the stairs and sending her new shower of piss all over the stairwell. If nothing else it seemed a suitable revenge for having this house scare her so.

Her white panties had just slid down to her knees and Amanda was in the process of lowering herself into a pee squat when she suddenly stopped all movement. A new sight had stopped her in her tracks. By the front doors, where she had earlier squatted and taken a squirting piss all over the floor, there was now no trace of her earlier pee puddle.

'That simply wasn't possible!' she thought clutching at her clothing and tugging them back up her legs. Not even bothering to do up her jeans fly or top fastener she dashed down the remaining stairs. Her white panties were still clearly visible in the V shape of her open fly as she came to a sudden stop over the location of her earlier pee.

The floor was completely devoid of any marking to suggest a beautiful woman had recently relieved her urine all across the tiles. Bending down Amanda ran her fingers across the cold floor slabs. They were completely dry! She stood up shaking uncontrollably. That simply wasn't possible. She clearly remembered the experience; the hot rush of her pee shower flowing past her thighs as she squirted her wet urine out of her pussy hole. She could clearly recall the loud hiss and patter that had filled the hallway as she had peed. How could she forget the blissful feeling of relief as she had urinated or the feel of her pee stream squirting hotly out of her pussy? This was not to mention the deliciously naughty sensation she remembered feeling, one she always got from peeing where she shouldn't.

The lack of evidence on the floor made Amanda question her own sanity. It had been a very long drive in awful conditions. Maybe she really had imagined all the events leading up to this moment. This very thought made Amanda shudder once again as any person would do when doubting the truth of their own recent memories. However, regardless of what had or had not transgressed in the last quarter of an hour, Amanda was sure of one thing. She really needed to pee!

She had always been a strong willed woman and now was no exception. If she needed to pee then that it was she was about to do. With a disdainful look at the spot on the floor where she may have once had an early piss Amanda decided she would find a new spot for a naughty pee. In her mind she was telling herself that if she found somewhere really special to squirt her golden shower then the thrill would surely help her regain her sense of reality. Taking a deep steadying breath Amanda turned and walked through the nearest open doorway.

The room inside was that of a lounge; a large affair littered with a variety of chairs, couches and sofas. Light streamed in through a break in a shuttered window on the far wall casting the room in a pale moonlit glow.

'Whoever had lived here had certainly liked to entertain,' Amanda thought walking deeper into the room. All these sitting devices were giving her a rather naughty thought and one she decided to act on immediately. It didn't long for Amanda to undress from the waist down. She had just positioned her black haired muff up to the back of a long green sofa and was just about to start her pee when she remembered the sound from upstairs. With a deep sigh of temporary disappointment she left her pee spot and walked over to the hallway doorway. For a second she listened intently but the house was completely quite. Putting her hands around the edge of the wooden door she drew it shut. A quick look around revealed a suitably heavy chair which took a momentary effort to drag into place. Now happy that the door was blocked Amanda returned to her chosen spot.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers
12