The House Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead; I wasn't really watching it after you started touching me, besides I've seen it like three times already."

Lani stopped and flicked the television off; the room grew a bit dimmer as the glow faded from the television's tube as it shut down. She went back to stroking Samantha's legs; moving higher with some strokes along the insides of her thighs. Their voices were in soft whispers now matching the dim light that surrounded them.

"Did you like seeing those girls dancing Lani?"

"Yes, they did look sexy."

"I thought so too, I thought about dancing too but I was chicken."

"I think you would have been very sexy Sam."

Lani sat up on her knees to reach further up Samantha's thighs; she leaned forward and pressed her weight onto them with the up stroke and lightly touched them on the way back. With each new stroke she followed a different path to Samantha's cheeks but each return trip she placed her hands right where her cheeks met and then down their insides. Sometimes when she's get close to the bottoms of Samantha's panties, Samantha would shiver and adjust her resting place.

"Sam?"

Yes, Lani?"

"Can I ask you something? I know we both mentioned it when we were sunbathing but I was curious and this seems like the right time to ask."

Dreamily Samantha replied, "Ask away."

"We both said we were straight, if I recall. I was just wondering if you had ever, you know, with a girl."

"Once at college, I did make out with this girl in my dorm room, why?"

"I'm just sort of in a mood, if you know what I mean."

Samantha bent her legs at the knees not wanting to hit Lani as she rolled over and sat up to face her. She crossed her legs and sat in a lotus position, looking into Lani's eyes she asked.

"You want to make out with me? Is that what I'm hearing?"

Lani blushed, her seduction had been going so well to this point and now Samantha was onto her.

"Yes and no. I mean touching you felt really nice, watching those girls dance, coupled with the lack of any boyfriend intimacy and the drinks. I am in that mood."

"It's okay; I was enjoying your massage as if you couldn't tell. So we'd just make out? Is that all we'd be doing?"

"Forget it; it sounds really stupid when you put it that way, I'm sorry I brought it up."

Lani pouted a bit looking down at her feet. Samantha placed her fingers under Lani's chin tilted her head up and kissed her and then in a whisper asked.

"What do you want to do?"

"You don't have to Sam, I'm fine."

"Now you don't want to? Girl you're confusing me."

"I just don't want you to feel obligated like I coerced you into doing something."

Samantha leaned in again, kissing her with a little more passion.

"I don't feel coerced; I feel very nice right now."

"Could we go to my room and see how that feels?"

"Sure, if either of us feels weird about it, we can just stop. Sound fair to you?"

"Yeah, sounds fair."

Lani looked at her as a huge grin crossed her face. She stood; taking Samantha's hand she helped her up. Lani led her to the bedroom after turning off the stove light. They stumbled to the bedroom in the darkness bumping into each other and giggling. Apologizing, Lani found the lamp next to the bed and flicked it on. Samantha smiled then grasped the bottom of her borrowed shirt lifting it over her head and off her body. Lani's grin grew wider while watching Samantha. After Samantha had flung her top aside Lani did the same thing with a bit more wiggle to it.

Samantha took the lead; crawling across the bed lying on her side. Her head cradled in her hand resting on one elbow watching Lani. Lani giggled; jumping in next to her practically knocking Samantha over with the impact of their foreheads.

"Oh, gosh I'm so sorry!" Lani fretted, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Samantha said as she rubbed her forehead.

"Can I make it feel better?"

Lani kissed Samantha's forehead, barely touching it with her lips so not to cause any further pain. She kissed all around Samantha's face as gently as she could. Samantha closed her eyes and smiled enjoying the light kisses and soft touch of Lani's lips. She slipped her arm around Lani and rolled onto her back taking Lani with her. Lani looked up then her focus turned to Samantha's lips, brushing them with hers, teasing by licking them with the tip of her tongue. The girls kissed and snuggled until Samantha happened to see the clock on the nightstand. It was almost midnight and she was supposed to be staying at her parent's house. She rolled off and mentioned to Lani that she was thinking about leaving.

"Don't." Lani whispered.

Lani then lowered her head and began exploring Samantha's breasts with her mouth and tracing her thighs with her fingernails. Samantha lost her train of thought; her head sinking into Lani's pillow cooing with delight. Lani grinned enjoying the feel of Samantha's nipples in her mouth. The pleasant moans from Samantha reassured Lani that she was enjoying herself. In a soft whisper between moans Samantha managed to ask Lani a question.

"I thought we were just going to make out, Lani."

"We were. Does this feel okay?"

Samantha grinned, "It feels more than okay can't you tell?"

"But you're complaining and you wanted to leave." Lani muttered switching from one breast to another, her fingers gliding over Samantha's mound teasing her each time her fingers slipped from one thigh to the other.

"Not really a complaint, this is just more than I expected and my parents do expect me home."

Lani stopped and looked at Samantha. "I'll stop if you want me to, not that I want to. I really want you to stay the night now. I'm so worked up now I may just pleasure myself."

Samantha squirmed; a smile brightened her face in the darkness. "We could pleasure each other. That won't make us lesbians or anything. I could stay; it's too late to call them"

"It won't make me one; it would be just two friends helping each other. I'm good with that if you are."

"I think I can live with that, just fingers?"

Lani grinned, snuggling into Samantha's neck; she whispered, "What ever you want to do. I have a small vibe if you like."

With that she inched a finger between Samantha's tummy and the waistband of her panties. Samantha wiggled from side to side, letting Lani remove them. Tossing the tiny cloth off the bed, she returned her fingers to Samantha's warm flesh.

"Much better, don't you think?"

"Yes, now it's your turn, Lani."

Samantha slid her hand down Lani's tummy and into her panties, tugging them a bit while Lani rose up to help her ease them off. She tossed them to the floor and then rolled onto Lani so they could kiss.

The girls looked into each others eyes a slight sparkle in each as the moonlight streaming through the bedroom window reflected off them. Their warm, soft bodies felt good against each other; a perfect blend with the warm still air of Lani's bedroom. Lani closed her eyes and wrapped her arm around Samantha and began massaging her back. Samantha lowered her face to Lani's, closing her eyes as she did kissing her new friend. Lani continued her exploration of Samantha's back while slipping her legs between Samantha's. Both young women enjoyed the kissing, they continued making out for what seemed like hours. Squirming and rubbing their legs together, teasing and giggling between kisses. Their passion building while their hearts raced caused by new and exciting feelings.

Samantha was the first to speak, whispering to Lani.

"Is this at all like you thought it might be?"

Lani looked up at Samantha pausing to think about what to say, her heart was racing and her pussy moist from the anticipation.

"I've been close to feeling like this recently, I enjoyed it very much. No pressure, no expectations, just feeling comfortable and relaxed."

"I'm glad; this is farther than I went with my friend in college. I like being with you, kissing and touching."

Samantha raised herself up from Lani and began sliding her body up and down. Her breasts deliberately brushing Lani's as she slid herself down to Lani's tummy, kissing and licking it then back to her lips where they kissed. Samantha kept repeating this squirming slowly up and down enjoying the feel of Lani under her. The young woman's velvety smooth skin felt much like her own and the sensations she was experiencing reminded her of her college friend not too long ago.

Lani continued massaging Samantha's back moaning with delight as she became more aroused. Her whispered words of encouragement delighted Samantha and had its own effect of making Samantha more excited. Samantha continued her gyrations over Lani licking and kissing the sweet mocha flesh as they both neared their goal of mutual satisfaction. Samantha's thigh continually slipping up and down Lani's increasingly wet pussy was bringing Lani close. The feeling of Lani beneath her was having the same effect on Samantha; the sensual gyrations finally bringing them both to a delightful orgasm.

Lani was the first to shudder she gripped the bed sheets next to her; arching her head back then collapsing. Samantha seeing Lani followed right behind her writhing on top of her. She shuddered a few times then collapsed on top; then rolled next to her. Both girls panting and trying to catch their breath as they each thanked the other.

Samantha spoke first cooing as she did, "That wasn't bad at all, Lani."

"No, that was something I haven't felt in some time."

"Maybe in the morning we can try a more if you feel like it."

"I like the sound of that." Lani raised her arms and looked herself over, smiling.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't look any different, Sam. So I guess being with another girl isn't all that bad."

"You're crazy. Can we get some sleep now?"

"Sure, and thanks for being here, Sam."

"You're welcome and thank you too, you are very sexy, Lani"

They whispered a few more compliments and then each slowly closed their eyes and nodded off. Each satiated and tired.