The House Sitter Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that Ty?" asked Kevin

Ty replied "Oh god, yes. Kevin, it feels so incredible."

"Kevin, do you like what you are doing?" asked Chaz.

Kevin answered quickly "Yes, I like it a lot."

"Get back up on the bed Kevin and Ty get off the bed and stand next to me." The two young men exchanged places, both of them were harder than they ever thought was possible, their dicks were both oozing a steady stream of clear fluid.

Kevin's ass was up in the air, his knees spread wide.

"Go ahead Ty, touch those muscles, massage them, and let your hands and fingers learn what he feels like" directed Chaz.

Ty reached out and placed his hands flat on both cheeks. He moved them around, feeling the cheeks from top to bottom. He squeezed them gently, causing Kevin to moan. He took a finger and dragged it down Kevin's crack and across the tight little orifice. Kevin moaned more from his friends touch. Ty used his finger to circle the exposed hole, feeling the softness of the tissue, remembering what it felt like when Kevin had touched him there.

Chaz instructed Ty "Go ahead; drag your finger all the way down his crack to his balls."

Ty had a big smile on his face while he did this. He reached the hanging balls, playing with them. Kevin was moaning and naturally pushing his ass back towards Ty.

Chaz thought to himself "This kid is a natural bottom."

Ty moved forward to grasp the hard member with his hand, the feel of Kevin's pubic hair on his hand was so sexy thought Ty. He slid his hand up the shaft, and back down.

Kevin cried out "Ty, if you do that anymore, I'm going to shoot."

"We don't want that yet Kevin. Stand-up" said Chaz.

Kevin stood up and Chaz used his hands on Kevin's shoulders, guiding him so he was facing Ty. Then he moved Kevin so the heads of their cocks were touching each other.

"Look into each other's eyes" said Chaz. They did as they were told. "You two have been more than friends for a while, but neither acted upon it. Give each other a kiss."

They leaned in and kissed each other's lips, and stood up straight again. Chaz gave a smack to Ty's ass, causing him to jump into Kevin. He reached over and gave Kevin a smack, causing them to be chest to chest.

"Now kiss like you mean it guys."

They looked at each other for a second when Ty leaned in and kissed Kevin. It wasn't long before both of them were obviously enjoying the kiss, their arms wrapped around the other, and hands grabbing rubbing up and down their backs and asses. They pulled each other in tight as they ground their pelvises together.

The two young men took a break from kissing and had started to lick each other's ear lobes and neck. They were both moaning with the sensations they were feeling throughout their bodies. Chaz separated them, and they looked disappointed.

"Kevin, lay on the bed with you head toward the pillows and Ty you lay on the bed the opposite way." They did so quickly. Chaz pulled on Kevin's feet enough to reposition him so his cock was in Ty's face. Kevin's face was now looking directly at Ty's cock.

"Use your tongue to lick your buddy's dick. When you feel comfortable, take the end into your mouth. The rest will come naturally."

Chaz watched as Ty stuck his tongue out, and dragged it over the purple head of Kevin's cock. He tasted the salt in the fluid, and decided it tasted good. He opened his mouth and took the top 3" into his mouth, closing his lips. Ty thought the pre-cum tasted so good, and although it was hard, the hard cock felt soft on his lips and in his mouth. He started to move his head so his lips went up and down Kevin's shaft. Ty was feeling incredible sensation on the head of his cock as he could feel Kevin's tongue licking around the head while it was in his mouth. He could feel Kevin's soft lips starting to slid up and down his shaft. "Oh god, this is so good. I have whacked off so many times to this happening. My buddy is sucking my dick" thought Ty to himself.

"Take as much of it into your mouth as you can guys, but don't go too deep yet. You'll gag if you go too deep until your use to doing it" explained Chaz. He paused before continuing "It's a skill to learn with lots of practice, practice which is always enjoyable."

Kevin was moaning with difficulty as his mouth was full of Ty's cock. His friend's dick tasted as good as it had looked, and more. The sensations in his mouth as the skin slid between his lips were earth shattering. His tongue found the skin on the shaft so intriguing; the texture he felt was like nothing he could it compare too. He enjoyed running his tongue around it, feeling the warmth it exuded and tasting the fluid which leaked out of it. Kevin could feel his best friend's mouth moving on his cock too. The warm wetness sliding up and down his shaft was sending sensations deep into his body. He had wanted this so long and thought it would never happen.

Ty was riding a wave of ecstasy. The sensations he was feeling were building and knew he wouldn't last much longer. Kevin may never have done this before, but he was learning fast. He had gagged a couple of times, but was still easily taking 2/3rds of his dick into him. None of the girls he had been with would do this to him. They all wanted to be eaten out, but none would suck him off. Kevin was doing so well. Ty let Kevin's cock slide out his mouth.

"I'm going to cum Kev."

Kevin paused for a second while he said "Do it Ty, I have wanted your load for so long. Shoot your load in my mouth!" Kevin sucked the hard member back into his mouth and started to using his hand to pump the shaft as well.

Ty cried out loudly. "Kevin, I'm cumming. Oh, god!"

Cum squirted out of Ty's cock with force and quantity, filling his mouth in an instant. He started swallowing the load, savouring the taste, but couldn't keep up and it started dribbling out the sides of his mouth. He sucked on the dick until there was no more cream filling coming out of it and let it slide out of his mouth.

Ty recovered from the most intensive organism of his life, and took Kevin's cock back into his mouth. He started sucking and jacking it with his hand. He was soon rewarded by Kevin yelling he was cumming as he started shooting into Ty's mouth. The load was salty, and similar to the caviar he once had tried. Ty liked the taste of his best friend's seed better than the fish eggs as the load continued being pumped into his mouth. Even swallowing fast, he couldn't keep up. His friend's load started to spill out from the corners of his mouth. He didn't know Kev was such a big cummer. Soon, the pumping stopped, and he could feel Kev relaxing. The cock slipped out of Ty's mouth, and landed on Kevin's leg. He laid his head down, staring at that beautiful piece of meat.

Chaz had stripped down to his underwear watching the two young men in the 69. He was standing and rubbing himself while Kevin and Ty laid there, looking at him. Kevin whispered something to Ty, who nodded. They both rolled off the bed, and moved to a kneeling position on the floor in front of Chaz. Kevin reached up and grasped one side of Chaz's shorts while Ty grabbed the other. They pulled them down to his feet in one movement. Chaz's 8" dick had been pulled down but flipped straight up and slapped his belly, spraying pre-cum into the air as it moved.

The two young men trapped Chaz's cock between their lips as they kissed. He could feel their tongues licking the shaft sides and it was euphoric. He reached out and placed a hand on each of their heads. He couldn't tell which, but one of them was tickling his balls as they sucked him. He had been building and was close before these two Greek gods had started sucking on him. He looked down at the two cute young men sucking on him when Ty took his cock into his mouth deeply. He started to suck and pump Chaz's dick with his hand. The feeling was as intense as Chaz had ever felt.

"I'm going to shoot" he gasped.

Ty backed off so Kevin could get his face in next to him. The both started sucking on the head, and were sprayed when Chaz came. The cum was in their mouths, on their cheeks and dripping onto the floor. Chaz realized this was one of the biggest loads he had shot in years, as waves of bliss cascaded throughout his body. Soon, it ended. Chaz was almost unsteady on his feet. He reached for Kevin and Ty, and pulled them upwards, to embrace them in a hug. They returned the hug to Chaz, putting the heads on his chest.

"That was awesome guys. You sure you have never done that before?" he asked.

Kevin looked at him. "We had a good teacher."

Ty added "We need more lessons too. I want to be teachers pet."

"I want to be the teacher's pet" said Kevin.

"You can both be the teacher's special students, and pets. I hope you guys weren't planning on going anywhere tonight, or maybe even this weekend" Chaz said.

"I have no plans any more" said Kevin.

Ty added "neither do I; to hell with going to the bar."

"I think all three of us need a shower, and maybe some sleep. Tomorrow, we still have to deal with your punishment" said Chaz with a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes daddy" said Ty.

Kevin smiled and repeated "yes, daddy."

"Daddy is it? You two little twerps" Chaz said as he playfully smacked their asses. They squealed and broke away.

"Ty, you know where the shower is; take Kevin you two get washed up. I'll be in there in a minute" said Chaz.

Ty led Kevin down the hallway and into the bathroom. He turned on the shower, letting it warm up.

"Kev, how do you feel about this?" asked Ty.

Kevin thought for a moment, and then asked "Do you want me to tell you the absolute truth Ty?"

Ty looked at little surprised at his friend. It wasn't the answer he was expecting. "Yes, tell me the truth."

"Will you answer the same question after I do, telling the absolute truth?"

"Yes, we have always told each other the truth Kevin" replied Ty.

"Ty, I think that's basically true. Although I've never lied, there are a couple of things I didn't tell you" explained Kevin.

Ty thought for a moment, and looked directly at Kevin. "I can say the same Kevin."

Kevin took a deep breath, held it, and then let it out slowly. "I don't know if I am gay, or bi or just wanting to be with you. I have wanted us to be together for a long time and I have dreamed about this for years now. I've had a crush on you for a long time, wanting to be more than just a friend. I feel something for Chaz too, but in a different way."

Ty looked at Kevin. He didn't say anything for moment, but instead reached out and grabbed both sides of Kevin's head. He pulled his friend in for long, deep sensual kiss. After they broke their kiss, Ty spoke.

"Kevin" Ty started, "I feel the same way about you but I was afraid to say anything because I didn't want to lose you as a friend. When you're with me, I feel something warm deep inside of me. When you are away, I feel something like an empty hole. Other than you and Chaz, I've never been interested in guys."

"Me too! I always wanted a big brother, or a dad rather than a father. My father has always been good to me and I love him, but he was always busy at work or the functions he had to attend. I never had anyone to talk with, hang with or do things with as a dad or big brother" explained Kevin.

Ty replied quickly, "My dad was the same way. My parents are both great, but they led busy lives working full time in their careers. When I met Chaz, I hung around with him and he was a good friend, or like a secret big sexy brother to me. As for buddies, I was really lost until we got together Kevin. I felt something for you and Chaz, but what I feel for him is like you said, different then what I feel for you."

"He is pretty hot Ty. Chaz was so patient with the two of us earlier, and I'd like to learn more from him. But, I'm terrified of the spanking we asked him for. Have you seen the size of his hands?" Kevin asked.

Ty responded quickly with "Yeah, don't you remember those two swats he gave us to get together and kiss?"

Suddenly a voice boomed from the hallway, "And you two are going to get another swat if you don't get your cute little asses in that shower" said Chaz as he came into the bathroom. The two young men were moving fast, but they couldn't avoid another playful swat on their asses.

It was a large shower, marble on two sides and glass on two sides. It was built for three people, multiple nozzles and even steam if it was wanted. Chaz followed them into the shower.

They started washing themselves.

"You guys are ok with what we did?" asked Chaz.

"Yes! It was the best thing I have ever done" said Ty.

"Me too and I want to do more" said Kevin.

Chaz smiled. "We'll do more, as much as you guys want to learn and experiment with. I have to admit, I sort of like having a couple of younger hot little guys around."

They slid up to him and gave him a hug. "We like being around you Chaz, always have" said Kevin.

Ty added "We like our sexy daddy too."

It was 0230 am when they finished their shower, and Chaz brought them back into the bedroom. He had pulled the sheets back already and invited them to get into the bed. The three of them laid together; Kevin on the outside, Ty in the middle and Chaz behind him. They were spooned together, comfortable and happy. It wasn't long before they were falling asleep.

The last thought Ty had before he fell asleep was he had his buddy's ass pressing against his dick, and a solid hairy chest against his back. Ty could also feel the large piece of meat Chaz had laying along the crack of his ass. Ty thought about how it would feel in his ass instead of along it before he fell asleep.

Chaz was drifting off, thinking about the two little hotties with him in bed, and wanting to play. He had always felt something for the two young men, and although they were both pretty sexy, he knew it wasn't lust. It was more than that, and he suddenly realized it was like the feelings a protective big brother would have for his younger siblings. Well, maybe there was just a little lust for his younger siblings.

Kevin was getting a hard-on as he fell asleep, dreaming of getting fucked by Ty and Chaz all weekend long.

Chaz woke up the next morning, with Kevin on the right and Ty on his left. They were both backed into him and still sleeping deeply. "What a pair of cuties" Chaz thought.

He slowly moved and crawled out of bed. The two young men had backed up unconsciously, until they were together in the middle. He pulled the sheets back up to their shoulders, grabbed a pair of shorts and left the bedroom. Chaz went into the kitchen and started making coffee. A couple of minutes later, he took a coffee out onto the patio, sitting in a comfortable chair and enjoyed the warmth of the sunshine on his body.

"Life is good" he thought. "A fresh cup of coffee, warm sunshine and a couple of cute guys in my bed, does it get any better?" After finishing his first cup of coffee, he went back in to the house.

Knowing men at Kevin and Ty's age were always hungry, he started cooking breakfast. If they had the appetite this morning they usually did, he'd have to cook lots of food. He had the bacon frying and was making pancakes when two half asleep naked young men stumbled into the kitchen. Chaz looked at the two, and laughed.

"Bit of a hangover guys?" asked Chaz.

Kevin looked at him and mumbled "need coffee. Need strong coffee."

Chaz got two cups down, filled them, and placed them on the kitchen table where they were now sitting. Kevin stood near Ty, and hugged him sideways into him. He leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"Good morning son" he said.

"Morning daddy" he replied with a smile.

Chaz moved over to Kevin and did the same thing. He was sure Kevin had said good morning to him, but it was mumbled.

"He needs coffee first thing in the morning before he makes any sense" said Ty.

"I do not" said Kevin, and then took another gulp of coffee. "Breakfast smells good."

"I made lots to eat guys, be ready in a few minutes. Now, have my sons kissed yet this morning?" asked Chaz.

"No, but I will fix that now" said Ty as he got up and went over to Kevin. He kissed Kevin, and turned to walk away.

"Hold it, that isn't a kiss guys. Didn't you guys get any practice with your girlfriends?" asked Chaz.

They both blushed. "I guess not enough" said Ty.

"Come here Ty" directed Chaz. When Ty came near him, Chaz reached out and brought him tight into his body, wrapping his arms around his body, and kissing him deeply. Chaz kissed and sucked at Ty's lips, slipping his tongue into the young man's mouth. Ty soon caught on, wrapped his arms around Chaz and started using his tongue as well. Chaz moved his hands down to firmly grasp Ty's firm ass cheeks, and pulled them in towards himself, grinding their pelvises together.

Ty was waking up fast. He had wanted to kiss Chaz like this for so long, but he was scared he wouldn't do it right. He was enjoying his body up tight to Chaz, and could feel his manhood beginning to swell. "This man knows how to kiss and get the blood moving first thing in the morning" thought Ty.

Chaz broke the kiss, and still holding Ty, looked at Kevin. "That is how two guys who are in love with each other kiss Kevin" said Chaz.

"My turn daddy" said Kevin standing up, already with a partial erection.

Chaz released Ty and turned with his arms wide open. Kevin walked into Chaz's arms, and embraced his daddy tight. Chaz embraced Kevin tight, grabbing the cheeks of his tight little ass. Chaz kissed Kevin hard, and they wrestled tongues for a bit as Chaz reached under Kevin's ass and between his legs to tickle the back of his low hanging balls. Chaz broke the kiss.

"Now, you two do it right!" directed Chaz.

Kevin and Ty moved in and hugged each other tight. The started to kiss passionately as their hands roamed up and down the back of each other, finally settling on each other's ass. They started to grind into each other as their kisses intensified. Finally, they broke their kiss, and rested their heads on the other's shoulder.

"Now, that's better guys" said Chaz. "Although in public you have to be careful where to show affection, you don't have to worry about here. You guys deserve to be together, and do not be afraid to show the love you have for each other."

"It is love isn't Kevin" said Ty.

Kevin replied "I love you Ty. I have for a long time, and it wasn't so hard to say after what we did last night and now with you in my arms."

"I love you too Kevin. Your right, when I'm holding you in my arms, it is easy to say" said Ty.

"Ok you two, breakfast is ready" said Chaz as he pulled out plates for them to fill up with food.

They broke apart, with their hard dicks pointing straight out from their bodies. Chaz reached out and flicked both of them on the penis head, causing the guys to bend over while grabbing themselves for protection.

"Daddy!" exclaimed Kevin.

"Eat now, we will get back to that soon enough guys" said Chaz.

Being young men, they filled their plates twice with bacon, pancakes and fried eggs. Chaz had always marveled at how fast they could shovel food into their mouths, making it appear they didn't even chew before they swallowed the food. Chaz thought about how nice it was to cook for people who appreciated food.

"That was good Chaz. Thank you" said Kevin as he sat back in the chair, and sipped his coffee.

"Yes, thanks Chaz. Great breakfast" said Ty.

"Thanks guys. I guess it is time to clean up" said Chaz as he stood to start.

Kevin jumped up "we'll clean up daddy, you cooked."

Chaz took him into his arms and gave him a hug. "You're a good son."

When Chaz let him go, Kevin held onto him for moment longer. "Thanks Chaz, I haven't had someone say that for a long time."

Chaz hugged him tighter a second time. While they were standing there, Ty got up and came behind Chaz and with a quick movement, he whipped Chaz's shorts down to his ankles.