The House Sitter Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're overdressed" Ty said as stepped back.

Chaz continued to hold Kevin and said "You're right, I was." He moved his feet to step out of the clothing on the floor.

Kevin and Ty set about cleaning up while Chaz took another cup of coffee onto the patio. A short time later, they joined him. The three of the ended up in the pool; jumping and diving off the board, dunking each, and playing dick tag.

After some time, Chaz sat on the edge of the pool and watched the two playing in the pool. These were young men, but were so childlike in many ways. Chaz thought for a while and began to realize the implication of what they had told him the night before. They had both said their parents loved them, but they had been absent most of their lives. It's no wonder these guys are just learning things like how to express love. It was obvious now they two had never had things like affection readily given or roll modelled in front of them. Chaz was brought back to reality by having two wet men sit down on both sides of him. He put his arms around them, and pulled them in. They put their heads on his shoulders.

"Having fun guys?" asked Chaz.

Kevin replied almost immediately "Yes, we are. This is great Chaz. I mean us three together. It's also cool not having to wear clothing out here."

"That speedo of yours barley covered or could keep your dick in it" laughed Chaz.

"I know, I was trying to get Ty and you to notice."

"I noticed" said Ty.

"I did too" said Chaz.

"Come on over to the shallow end of the pool" said Chaz. "Ty you jump in here with me and Kevin, stay on the deck, but grab a couple of blankets to kneel on."

Chaz had Kevin kneel on the towels, ass up in the air, down on his arms.

"Ty, the pool is the right height to show you this" said Chaz. He reached up and stroked up and down Kevin's crack, lingering over his asshole.

"See how fast he begins to harden up when you do this" asked Chaz. "You can reach under and jack him too while you play with his asshole" said Chaz as he demonstrated. He spit on his hand, and circled the little muscle. Kevin was responding immediately with grunts and groans of enjoyment.

"Now here is the fun part" said Chaz. He took his hands, and separated the ass checks a bit more. He leaned in and began to lick Kevin's quivering hole. He used his tongue to circle it, jab at it, drag over it before he started to push into it. Kevin was squirming, and pushing back onto Chaz's face. He was moaning loud and long as Chaz licked at his rosebud as well as the skin around it. Chaz reached up to played with his cock using a light jacking motion.

Kevin was in absolute bliss having never felt sensations like this before in his entire life. He had no clue his asshole could give him such pleasure. Between the hand slowly jacking him and the tongue in his asshole, he was higher than the dope had ever got him.

"Ty, take over for me" said Chaz. Ty dived right in to Kevin's asshole. He started gently at first, like he wasn't sure what he would taste, but it felt good on his tongue. He started to lick it in circles, and jab into the interior. He also had one hand up and playing with Kevin's balls. Ty could feel his on cock throbbing with his pulse.

Kevin was elated. His best friend was eating his ass and it felt so good to him. Kevin wondered how long it would take before he actually got fucked.

Chaz had Ty stop. "Now, inside the ass is small lump called the prostate gland. If you rub it gently, the person will feel almost an electrical charge through their body. Especially if you're hitting it when they cum."

Chaz reached up and milked some pre-cum out of Kevin's dick, much to his delight. He also milked some out of Ty, and smeared it onto the asshole. After spitting on it, he took his index finger and started to slowly slide it into Kevin's ass. He explained to take it easy, especially since Kevin was a tight virgin, and had to be well stretched before sex.

Kevin groaned louder than he had ever done before when he felt the finger enter him. He could feel it sliding in slowly, going deeper and deeper. Then the finger started to slide in and out slowly.

"Oh god, that feels so fucking good" said Kevin. "Move your finger faster Chaz, faster please."

Suddenly, he felt the finger inside of him wiggle, and hit something which sent a shudder through his entire body. It was the secret spot Chaz had described, and it was now the entire focus of his body's sensations.

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing to me. It's so fucking good!" yelled Kevin.

Chaz laughed "Ty, your boyfriend is not only a bottom, but a screamer."

Ty smiled and reached under Kevin to start jacking him. He was working his finger into a place which was so soft and warm, and loving it. He loved the feel of Kevin's cock, and started to jack him faster. He started to massage the hard gland inside Kevin's ass, listening to him moan and stretch words he was trying to say. Ty felt something strange on his finger, it was a series of muscle contractions.

Kevin yelled "I'm cumming Ty, god I'm cumming."

He shot 6 spurts of cum onto the pool deck; they had come out with such force the second and third one had landed beyond his head on the ground under him. The rest made a line directly to his dick, as it hung and dripping the last of the load. Ty pulled his finger out and released Kevin's cock from his hand. Kevin collapsed on his side.

"Oh my god guys, I cannot believe what that felt like. If that was a finger, I want to get fucked next" said Kevin.

Chaz smiled "Seeing Kevin isn't functioning to well after blowing a load Ty, I will take care of you."

"I have dreamed of this Chaz" said Ty.

"Well Ty, I've jerked many times thinking about you too. Ty, I have only bottomed twice before, and you will be my third person" said Chaz.

Ty stood there in shock. "You want me to fuck you?"

"I want you to make love to me. I never fuck, and you two should never fuck either. It's making love Ty" explained Chaz.

"You'll be my first Chaz, but I'm not sure what I'm doing with a guy" said Ty nervously.

Chaz reached and took Ty's cock into his hand and played with it. "You'll do fine Ty, after all, I be right here to help you" said Chaz.

They both got out of the pool, and Chaz went into the house for a moment, returning with lube.

Chaz pulled the mattress off the patio couch and put it on the ground. He hugged Ty and started kissing him deeply. Chaz laid him down on the mattress on his back, and commenced kissing him all the way down to his nipples. He used his tongue to lick them, causing Ty to groan his enjoyment. Chaz continued to kiss his way down to Ty's hard dick, engulfing it to the root all at once. Ty sat up in both shock and enjoyment. He reached out and grasped the sides of Chaz's head. Chaz sucked on Ty's cock, sliding his lips up and down the shaft, tasting the salty cream leaking from it. Chaz let the cock pop out his mouth, and took one of Ty's balls into his mouth, sucking and ticking it with his tongue. He took the second one in, enjoying the taste of his hot little son.

"Chaz, I want you to make love to me first. I've dreamed about you doing it for so long and I want you to be the first" pleaded Ty.

"Ty, the first time is something special you should share with Kevin" replied a shocked Chaz.

"Chaz, I want you to be the first. I want my daddy to make love to me" he said.

"Ty, what are Kevin's feelings about this? You two have been together for so long as friends, and only this weekend becoming boyfriends. I mean shouldn't you ask him?" asked Chaz.

They looked over at Kevin, who was sitting on his ass, legs spread and playing with his semi-hard cock as he watched them.

Kevin had been listening and said "Chaz, Ty and I have already talked about this, and we both want you to be the first."

"Are you guys sure this is something you don't want to share with each other?" asked Chaz.

"I'm sure Chaz" said Ty

"So am I Chaz" added Kevin.

Chaz smiled at the two of them. He had many dreams of doing this with both of them but he had always thought it to be just a fantasy. He'd never thought it would ever go even this far with these two young men. He'd always seen them as friends, and the naked subjects in many of his dreams.

Ty was laying there looking at Chaz, thinking he was so hot. He had tried to get Chaz interested in him for a long time, but Chaz had never acknowledged his advances in any way. Ty saw the hesitation in Chaz's eyes, and felt the longing of wanting him so bad.

Ty sat up and kissed Chaz, long and hard. While he was kissing, Ty reached under him to play with Chaz's hunk of hanging meat. Chaz started to kiss him back and Ty felt the emotion behind the kiss. Ty lay down, waiting for Chaz to do something. He didn't have to wait long. Chaz leaned over him and started to kiss his neck, slowly moving to his right nipple. Ty was in heaven, he didn't know his neck and nipples were so sensitive to kissing. He could feel Chaz's tongue playing with his nipple, circling and manipulating it. Ty could feel Chaz's other hand playing with his left nipple, gently squeezing and pulling at it. His body felt as though Chaz's tongue was delivering electric shocks as wave after wave of nerves fired, passing from his nipple to his groin.

Ty felt him kissing him down his chest to his bellybutton. Every time Chaz kissed his skin, Ty could hear himself groaning aloud. Ty felt a hand wrap itself around his shaft, and a tongue licking at his piss slit. He was squirming and moaning aloud at Chaz's magical touch. He felt lips lightly kissing the head of his cock, and then suddenly the entire organ was engulfed in a warm, moist receptacle. Ty looked up and saw Chaz's nose sitting on his pelvis. He was so good with that mouth; the sucking he was experiencing was send waves of pleasure through his entire body.

Kevin was watching Chaz working on Ty's body, and he could hear him moaning and groaning as the result of Chaz. He had never heard the sounds of enjoyment coming out of anyone like were coming out of Ty's mouth. He was watching Chaz sucking on Ty's hard cock, and was he getting hard again and waiting for Chaz to do the same to him. He saw Chaz turn Ty over onto his front while lifting his ass in the air. After spreading Ty's knees more, he started to lick and eat the tight little ring of muscle. Ty had his head flat on the ground, his long cock hanging and swaying feely as he squirmed under Chaz's tongue action.

Ty could stay in this position forever if Chaz would continue eating his ass. He had no clue his ass was so full of nerves to be excited as wave after wave of pleasure travelled through his body. Ty was conscious of his head on the ground, and the sounds of pleasure coming out his mouth and never wanted it to end. Ty opened his eyes when the licking stopped for a moment, until he felt some cool but slimy material on his ass hole. Lube, he thought to himself as the first finger entered his body. Ty let out a gasp at the entry, but it felt so good. He could feel that solid digit moving in and out of him, and then it hit something in him which caused something like flashes in his vision. He heard himself saying "Oh my god Chaz, that is so good" and realized his mouth was saying whatever his mind was thinking. It was like he was separating from his body, and he was becoming nothing more than spirit full of incredible sensations from what he was feeling.

Kevin watched as Chaz slid a second finger into Ty. He saw Ty's head lift up, his nose high in the air as he groaned a long, slow "yes." Kevin didn't even realize he was slowly pumping himself as he watched the two beautiful men making love. He had enough precum oozing out of dick for lubrication. Kevin looked down at what he was doing, and slowly lifted his hand to lick at his on precum. He licked between the fingers, savoring the taste of his own juice. It wasn't as good as Ty's, but it still tasted good. He had been in his own world for a couple of minutes and looked back at Ty. Chaz had three fingers deeply embedded in his friend, and they were sliding in and out of him. Chaz was twirling them as they came out, causing Ty to whimper each time.

Ty felt the fingers leave him, and he felt open to the world. He felt more lube being applied, and then he felt a new sensation. Ty knew it was the head of Chaz's cock at his back door. He didn't even realize he was encouraging Chaz to get it into him as he was lost in the sensations. He felt it slowly entering him, and stop. It moved backwards a bit, and then came forward again. Ty felt the head pop through his muscle ring, and then inside of him. He felt some pain, and tensed a bit. He could feel Chaz massaging his lower back and telling to him to relax. Ty felt himself relax, and he remembered something he heard in a porno flick. He bore down on his muscles, like he was taking a dump. Ty felt Chaz's cock sliding into him, deeper and deeper until he felt pubic hair on his ass.

Kevin could see Chaz was fully buried in Ty's ass. He made it look so easy as that huge dick slipped into that tight little hole. He could tell by Ty's facial expression it felt good. Kevin reached under himself, and after slicking up his finger with spit and precum, he inserted it in his ass gently while he stroked himself. Kevin closed his eyes and lost track of time. When he opened his eyes again, Ty was on his back, and Chaz almost had Ty's legs flat on his chest as he pounded in and out of the ass. Ty was moaning a groaning loudly with each movement Chaz made. Finally, he heard Ty yelling about cumming. He saw Chaz thrusting deep, and freezing in position as he yelled he was cumming too.

Ty was feeling Chaz's cock filling him completely, and every time he thrust in, he felt electric shocks come from the special spot deep within him. As Ty was cumming, it seemed every square inch of his body was being electrified. He could feel that big cock deep within him as he heard Chaz call out he was cumming. The movement stopped, and he felt that piece of meat deeper in him than it ever had been before. He could feel Chaz's load shooting deep inside of him, the hotness of the liquid deep in his gut. Ty opened his eyes and looked at Kevin. He had a finger up his ass and was beating his meat hard. Ty saw the sperm fly out of Kevin's cock, spraying all over him and the ground.

Chaz was lying on the young man, still embedded deep inside him. He used a hand to turn Ty's face towards him, and kissed him. Ty weakly returned the kiss, his eyes showing he was coming down from a high which wasn't caused by drugs.

"I think that was the most intense thing I have ever felt in my life Chaz" said Ty quietly.

"So you enjoyed it?' asked Chaz with a smile.

"How long before you can do it again Chaz" Ty answered with a smirk. "I love feeling that meat deep inside and filling me completely."

"That is what making love is all about Ty. It is so much better than a fuck" said Chaz. Chaz sat up, and his dick slid out with a "pop."

"I feel empty now" said Ty. "I loved that full feeling."

Chaz climbed in behind him, spooning with Ty's ass pressed against his dick. They watched as Kevin brought himself to a climax, shooting his second load for the morning. He was yelling he was cumming as the load shot onto his chest, his hand a blur as it went up and down his shaft. When he stopped pumping his load out, he collapsed. Soon, Kevin crawled over, and laid down in front of Ty, backing his ass tight into his boyfriend. Ty hugged him tight.

"That was pretty hot to watch you Kevin" said Ty.

"It was nothing compared to you two. I can hardly wait for my turn" said Kevin.

The three men quickly dozed off in afterglow, and the warmth of the sunshine beating down on their naked bodies.

When they awoke a short time later, they swam in the pool to clean up. After an hour, they got out for lunch. The two young men ate food like locusts going through a wheat crop. Soon enough, the table was clear and everyone was full. The three of them went out into the yard and Chaz had them cut the lawn. He was on the riding lawn mower while Kevin and Ty were using the regular mower and weed whipper. They wore safety boots while cutting the lawn, and Kevin had chainsaw chaps on while he was using the whipper, but nothing else. The nice part was the chaps didn't cover his ass, and the others could see the muscles in it flexing as moved. They loved working outdoors naked.

Chaz loved looking at the two guys working naked. While he was driving around, he kept getting hard-ons for the rest of the afternoon, just looking at their muscular bodies sweating while working. He could make a fortune by videoing them, and selling it on line. But Chaz didn't want to share these two with anyone else. They were his sons, and he was their daddy.

When they were done, the three of them stood together looking at what they had accomplished together. Chaz was in the middle, his arms around the two men, his hands cupping their asses. Chaz slowly worked his hands between both of their ass cheeks to rub their little holes. The effect on the both of them was obvious as their dicks were lengthening.

"We need to use the outdoor shower and get the grass cutting off us" said Chaz.

Ty spoke "last one to the outdoor shower has a small dick." The three started running, and Chaz managed to grab Ty and pull him backwards so he could be there first. Kevin was second, and Ty was third.

"That wasn't nice daddy" said Ty.

Chaz gave him a stern look and said "What have I said would happen to you if you whined Tyrone?"

"Sorry daddy" said Ty. The three of them showered and cleaned up.

Chaz led Kevin over the coffee table and had him sit down. He then pushed him backwards, his legs bent at the knee and hanging down.

"Ty, get him warmed up while I go get something" said Chaz. He left the two men, Ty now laying on top of Kevin and kissing him madly.

"Kevin, I love you man" said Ty as he looked down into his eyes.

"I never thought I would have the chance to say this to you Ty, but I have loved you for a long time. Now I love you even more" said Kevin

"Will you officially be my boyfriend" asked Ty.

Kevin smiled and kissed Ty. "I have dreamed of us being boyfriends. Of course I would love to be your boyfriend." Kevin paused and then added "What do we tell our rental units?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it Kevin" said Ty as he ground his dick into Kevin.

The patio door opened and Chaz came out. "Ty, bring Kevin into my bedroom please."

Kevin and Ty looked at each other and then Ty led him by the hand to the bedroom where Chaz was waiting.

"Kevin, lay flat on your back on the bed" Chaz directed. Kevin did so. Chaz went up one side of Kevin and pulled his arm up. Out of nowhere came a Velcro strap which fastened around Kevin's wrist. Chaz walked around the bed and secured the other wrist. He did the ankles the same way.

Kevin was having the biggest and hardest erection he had ever had in his life. This was one of his fantasies, to be taken advantage of.

"I am not into the BDSM stuff Ty, but the restraints can be fun. Is he ticklish at all?" asked Chaz.

They hadn't even looked towards Kevin when they heard him yell "Don't you even fucking think of it!"

They looked at each other and dove onto the bed. Kevin was soon laughing so hard he was threatening to piss all over the place because he couldn't hold it anymore. Chaz went and got a large jar for him to use instead of releasing him from the restraints.

"Your both assholes" complained Kevin as he finished pissing.

"Give him a long blowjob while I get ready" said Chaz as he left with the jar of pee.

Ty started to lick Kevin's nipples while playing with his hard dick. He moved down and started to lick the head of the dick, enjoying the sensation on his tongue. The skin on Kevin's dick head and shaft felt different on his tongue as he licked at him. The taste was much better than he ever expected too. He went down and sucked on Kevin's hairless balls while he slid Kevin's foreskin up and down his head and shaft. Kevin was squirming against his restraints, and the only word out his mouth was "Hmmmm fuck yeah."