The House Sitter Gets Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ty put the other ball in his mouth so they were both in there and using his tongue to rub them. He spit them out and lifted them so he could lick and nibble and the skin under them. Kevin was squirming even more and moaning.

"You're doing a great job Ty. He is leaking like a faucet. Why don't we go have a beer for a while?" asked Chaz. He winked at Ty.

Ty quit licking and said "Sounds like a plan daddy."

"NO! NO! NO FAIR! I gotta cum" begged Kevin as he tugged at his restraints.

The two left the room and stood around the corner trying not to laugh too loud.

"YOU ASSHOLES I HAVE TO CUM!" cried Kevin. His voice was lower as the sounds of the restraints being tested were heard. "Oh man, I gotta cum so bad."

Chaz stepped in the room. "What do you want son?"

"Fuck me daddy, I gotta cum" he pleaded.

"Beg for it son" said Chaz.

"Please please please please daddy fuck me. Fuck me so I can't walk straight tonight" begged Kevin with his head raised and looking at Chaz and Ty.

Chaz leaned forward and played with Kevin's hard cock. He tried to thrust his hips into Chaz's fist, but Chaz opened his hand.

"Please daddy, let me cum" cried Kevin.

"Ty, put those pillows under his ass to raise it up" directed Chaz as he got some lube and normal sized long thin vibrating dildo. It was silver, and had a speed adjustment on the wider end. Kevin's eyes almost pooped out his head when he saw it.

"What's that daddy? What are you going to do with it" asked Kevin.

Chaz smiled and turned it on. "It's for you son" as he rubbed the vibrating unit all over his cock and balls. Kevin moaned more and pulled on his arm restraints. Chaz turned it off, and grabbed the lube. He squirted some on Kevin's quivering little muscle, and then worked in with his finger. Kevin had his head flat on the bed and groaning as the finger slid inside of him.

Chaz slid his finger in and out of Kevin easily. He was loosening up easily. He slid a second finger in which caused Kevin to arch his back with the sensations he was feeling throughout his body.

"It feels so goooooood daddy!" Kevin moaned loudly.

"You are such a loud little bottom boy son" said Chaz with a smile.

"Ty, suck on his nipples and play with his dick, but don't let him cum. Watch this" said Chaz as he demonstrated a pressure point on the base of the cock. "It suppresses the nerves for a couple of moments and prevents him from cumming too soon" explained Chaz.

Kevin begged "No daddy. I need to cum badly. Let me cum daddy."

Ty went to work, kissing his boyfriend. Their tongues were dancing in each other's mouths. He started nibbling at Kevin's ears and neck which was causing Kevin to squirm even more. Kevin had never felt the intensity of sensations cascading through his body like this ever, and he was hooked on the high it was giving him.

Chaz took the dildo and lubed it. He placed the dildo tapered end at Kevin's anal entrance, and started to slide it in. Kevin raised his hips and pulled at his upper restraints.

"Daddy that feels incredible" Kevin cried out.

Chaz had waited for him to stretch before inserting it deeper. As he was inserting it, he turned the vibration onto a low setting.

"O god" Kevin screamed.

"Ty your boyfriend is a real screamer" laughed Chaz. "Just wait until you're burying that huge dick of yours intp his ass and how much he will scream as you're thrusting in deep."

Ty laughed, but he had one hand on his dripping cock, playing with it.

"Don't you cum either son. Daddy has something special planned for you" directed Chaz.

"What's that daddy?" asked Ty excited.

"You will find out soon enough son" said Chaz with a smile. Chaz's own cock was aching for a release and was dripping precum all over his leg.

Chaz pushed the vibrating dildo in all the way and turned it to the max. At the same time, he pulled Ty towards him. Leaving the vibrator in Kevin, he started to smear lube up and down Ty's cock as well his own.

"When I pull the dildo out of your boyfriends ass, I am going to insert my cock. When I am mounted in deep, I will stay there until you pull the butt plug out of my ass, and you imbed yourself into me" explained Chaz.

Ty was shocked. "I get to make love to you daddy?" he said with excitement. Chaz nodded his head yes.

Ty hugged him hard. "My dreams have been to lose my virginity to you, make love to you, and make love to Kevin. I want him to make love to me too."

Chaz kissed him. The both looked at Kevin who was squirming and thrashing on the bed while groaning.

Chaz turned it off and Kevin settled down, relaxing his muscles. Chaz got between his legs, and thrust in. he went deeper than he expected because Kevin was so loose. Kevin felt the warm man flesh enter him and called out "Oh god daddy. Fuck me hard!" Chaz finished entering him and his pubic hair was now ticking the bottom of Kevin's balls. He leaned over Kevin, allowing access to his ass.

Ty pulled the butt plug out of Chaz's ass with a pop. He got behind him, and lined his cock up with daddy's hole. He pushed in and could feel the head pop inside of Chaz. The butt plug had worked well and although felt some discomfort with the girth of Ty's dick, it felt heavenly to him deep inside. Ty went in a little too fast, but Chaz only felt one wave of discomfort. Ty was fully imbedded in Chaz now. They quickly figured out to let Chaz do the motions and the both would get fucked at the same time.

Chaz was feeling alternating wave after wave of sensations from his asshole and cock as he thrust, and was ty thrust into him. He was riding the wave of pleasure.

Ty was getting more aggressive in his movements, and Chaz sensed he wasn't going to last long. He had been holding Kevin off from cumming, so now he focused on hitting his prostrate with his thrusts. Kevin was groaning more and more.

Just a few seconds later, Kevin was yelling he was cumming. He blew a load of such intensity and volume Chaz couldn't believe it. It kept pumping out and covering Kevin's chest and abdomen. That was enough for Chaz, and he started to plant his seed deep inside Kevin. Kevin was calling out how he could feel the warm liquid being squirted inside him. Ty yelled something and pushed Chaz down hard onto Kevin, which pushed him in as deep as he could go. Kevin moaned loudly as Chaz felt Ty cock spasm deep inside him.

"Ty, dump that load into daddy boy" yelled Chaz.

Ty had his teeth gritted and replied "I am daddy. As deep as I can."

All three of them had cum, and were laying on top of each other. Kevin was getting crushed. Ty pulled out of Chaz, and he felt an emptiness of not having that huge dick up his ass. Ty fell onto the bed.

"Don't pull out daddy. Please, I love that feeling of you inside me. It fills me" said Kevin.

"Release the straps on your brother Ty" said Chaz. Ty quickly released him and Kevin used his arms and legs to pull Chaz onto him harder. A moment later, he relaxed.

Chaz pulled out of him, and flopped on the bed between Ty and Kevin. They both snuggled into him, and held him.

"That was fucking incredible" said Kevin. "Thanks guys. I didn't know sex could feel like that."

Ty spoke next "Daddy, thank you. That was just like in a porno film except I was jacking off. Your ass was so tight daddy."

"Ty, you are only the second person to make love to me, and Kevin will be the third" said Chaz. I top most of the time except when I had my last boyfriend. We were versatile with each other and we got to experience the best of both worlds" said Chaz.

"I get to make love to you daddy?" asked Kevin.

Ty smiled "Yes son. You get to use that big piece of meat in daddy's ass."

"Wow" said Kevin.

All three slept for a little while, and woke up in the exact same positon they had fallen asleep in. After a shower, and some blowjobs, Chaz had them helping make supper. They baked potatoes, make salad and Chaz did some big steaks on the BBQ. They finished off two bottles of wine over supper while they chatted freely.

"Chaz, I just realized that you kept calling us boyfriends in there, how did you know? We hadn't told you yet" asked Ty.

"It was the look of love and commitment between you when I came back onto the deck. I just knew it had happened with eh glow you two had" said Chaz. "I propose a toast. May my sons find the love and happiness they deserve, may they grow old together, and may you fall deeper in love each day." They clicked their glasses and drank deeply. The two young men quickly got up and sat on their daddy's lap to give him a hug.

"I love you daddy" said Ty as he kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too daddy" said Kevin as he kissed Chaz too.

They sat there for a few moments when Chaz suggested they sit on the couch together and watch the sun set, with their full glasses of wine of course.

"Chaz" started Kevin. "Thank you. I have learned more about friendship, love and sharing love since I met you and this weekend than I have in my entire life. I am serious when I say I love my father, but you really have been a dad to me. I really do love you Chaz." Kevin had tears in his eyes.

"Thank you for saying that to me Kevin. I have come to think of both you as my unofficial sons a long time ago when we started hanging around and having honest chats. I love you two like the sons I never had" replied Chaz as he kissed Kevin on the lips, and then Ty.

"I feel that way too daddy. You have been a dad to me longer than Kevin, but I have appreciated your patience and honesty with me when I hung around here."

Chaz hugged them both tightly. They finished their wine as they watched the sunset, cuddled together on the couch.

When the sun had set, they cleaned up the supper mess. Then the three of them were sat on the deck in front of the gas campfire. Ty and Kevin were holding hands while they chatted with Chaz. They were also enjoying a cold beer while they chatted.

Chaz got up and brought the patio table over to where they were seated. He folded two towels, and laid them on the table. Chaz then went into the house, returning a moment later with something behind his back. The two young men had been watching him with interest, not sure what he had planned. Chaz stood next to the table

"Ty and Kevin, come here please" said Chaz. They stood up and walked towards Chaz slowly.

"Daddy has one more thing to do tonight and he won't put it off any more" said Chaz.

He pointed to the table, and directed them to both kneel on it, asses up.

Chaz brought the object out from behind his back, it was a ping pong paddle; just like the one in the movie they had been watching when Chaz found them. The both took a deep breath unconsciously.

"Is it time for our spankings" asked Ty.

"Yes son, it's time" replied Chaz.

"It's ok daddy, we deserve it" said Kevin.

"You make your daddy proud of you two for being ready to accept the consequences of your actions. You're to remain in this position until I am done. If you use your hand to cover your asses or try to get away, I will deal more harshly with you. Do you understand?" asked Chaz.

"Yes daddy, I understand" Ty replied.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry for doing it" said Kevin.

"Boys, I will be using my hand and them some with this paddle. If you two do something stupid again, I will use something to really help you learn more effectively what it feels like to be a bad boy" said Chaz.

"Yes daddy" they both replied.

Chaz was staring at the two of the most beautiful sets of ass cheeks he had ever seen, or made love too. They were perfect, and attached to young men not only beautiful in body, but spirit as well. He wasn't going to hurt either of them, it would be just enough to make it a memorable experience for them.

He could see both of the young men getting hard in anticipation of their spankings. He moved behind them, running his hands over both sets of cheeks. He played with them a bit, ticking the exposed little ring of muscle, causing them both to groan in appreciation. Chaz raised his hand, and smacked the right cheek, followed quickly by the left cheek of Ty, followed by the same on Kevin. The both let out a yip with each of the impacts on their asses. Chaz had large hands, so he knew he could deliver a good hit and catch a large portion of both cheeks at the same time. He smacked one, and then the other a half dozen times in a rapid sequence. They were both gasped out loud as his hand impacted on their butt.

Chaz could see both of them getting real hard, their cocks hanging free and wiggling each time he smacked their asses. Chaz then changed his approach by smacking the area known as the "sit spot" three times in rapid succession on each young man. This caused some movement as whimpers escaped their lips. Chaz brought the paddle out, and smacked each cheek in rapid succession. That got a reaction from them. They both arched their backs downwards to escape the impact. Both cried out as the paddle smacked their sit spots.

"Back in position" snapped Chaz. They both complied.

Chaz moved next to Kevin and reached around and under him, grabbing his hard cock to help keep him in place. He used the paddle six times in rapid succession on the right cheek, and then the left. He held Kevin place as he cried out. He paused and milked Kevin's dick a little while he administered three more hits rapidly. Kevin was sniffling now from the paddling.

He did it one more time, with five paddle swats on the centre of Kevin's ass. Kevin had tears in his eyes, but was still as hard as a rock. Chaz let him go, and moved to Ty. He repeated the procedure on Ty who was also sniffling when Chaz finished. Chaz milked Ty's hard cock for a bit as well, and could feel the precum leaking out of it.

"Almost done boys" said Chaz.

He was still holding onto Ty when he gave him the final round of paddle hits. Chaz gave him six very hard smacks with the paddle. Chaz could see the skin of the ass he was paddling depress deeply from the force of the impact. When Chaz released Ty, he immediately jumped up and started bouncing around on his tip toes while holding his ass howling. Chaz did the same to Kevin, and suddenly there were two really cute guys with hard-ons bouncing up and down as they jumped around, holding their asses.

While they weren't crying, they both had tears in their eyes. Soon they were both standing still, hands rubbing their butts, and Chaz held his arms open for them. They both came to him, and he embraced them tightly.

"You two are my sons, and I love you. What you just got was just a sample of what you will get if you guys screw up that bad again. I'm going to monitor your grades, attitudes and behavior. If you're not giving your best effort at everything you do, daddy will deal with you. You don't have to get 100% on tests, be the top of the class or even become Nobel Prize winners. You just have to do the very best you can at anything you do, and that will be good enough for me" said Chaz. "Do you understand boys?"

The two young men hugged him tightly. "I understand daddy" said Ty. "Thank you for caring."

Kevin spoke up "Thank you daddy. I'll make you proud."

Ty was trying to say something, but he couldn't seem to get it out. "Ty, what would you like to say?" asked Chaz.

He hesitated and then mumbled something while he looked at the ground.

"Louder Ty, I didn't hear you" said Chaz gently.

Ty hesitated and looked up into Chaz's eyes. "I love you daddy."

"I love you too son" replied Chaz as he pulled Ty's head to his chest and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you too daddy" said Kevin.

Chaz pulled him in tight and kissed the top of his head too. Chaz realized they were both crying quietly. He led them to the couch, and they sat down. The boys sat tenderly, but they both snuggled into Chaz tightly.

They sat snuggled together quietly for a few moments until Chaz said "Daddy loves his two sons very, very much. I am so proud to have two boys like you as my sons."

"Thanks daddy" they both said.

"Now, the last part of your punishment is you two are to go to our bedroom and stay there for at least 30 minutes, or until you have both cum. It is time for you guys to spend some time with just each other."

"Will you join us later?" asked Ty with a sly smile.

"I will be here waiting for my sons to find me after they have finished" said Chaz. "Now, get going before I smack your asses again."

"Yes daddy" they both said as the got up and ran into the house.

Chaz sat and stared into the campfire. He couldn't believe how coming home early was not only the start of a great weekend, and how he was now a daddy. He had two affectionate, attention starved, sex hungry hot sons. Life is good he thought as he heard Kevin screaming "harder" inside the house.

The end.